Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2010 2:19 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I miss iceskating.. But I wish I can skate like Sailor Jupiter. D:
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 28, 2011 12:22 PM
Nov 2010
So Sailor Moon is pretty useless even in the stuff she is suppose to be a pro

lol
Sep 20, 2011 1:22 PM

Sep 2008
This episode was extremely fun!
I just loved Usagi's reactions when she starts skating. Those youma sure were bitches though, aiming for Makoto's boob.

Seeing the sailor soldiers in skating uniforms was great too, except for Ami...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2011 7:25 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah, 'twas an entertaining and, most importantly fun, episode. I like how Makoto keeps falling in love with these random guys, like that guy at the end because of his nose that looks like the guy who broke her heart. Minako has surprised me as well, for some reason I thought she'd be stuck up and hard to get along with, but she turned out to be just slightly less air headed than Usagi.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 9, 2012 3:36 AM

Jun 2010
Haven't they figured out yet that if a business is offering free anything, it's a trap??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2013 10:30 AM

Nov 2012
they're not even trying anymore to make it seem plausible that tuxedo mask would simultaneously be a villain and still help the sailor senshi. then again i find tuxedo mask/mamoru to be the weakest (in terms of narrative) & most unnecessary character in the whole series anyway.
Feb 9, 2014 5:16 AM
Mar 2013
samt2910 said:
they're not even trying anymore to make it seem plausible that tuxedo mask would simultaneously be a villain and still help the sailor senshi. then again i find tuxedo mask/mamoru to be the weakest (in terms of narrative) & most unnecessary character in the whole series anyway
If that's what the writers were trying to do they failed miserably. Tuxedo mask's saving their butts even while he's on the enemies side ^_^

I disagree with Tuxedo mask being the most unnecessary character though. He has a lot more importance in later seasons, and the story is basically about his romance with Serena.

In any case, I loved how Malicite showed up at the skating rink and basically said "Hi, you work for me now. K' bye"

Speaking of skating, Lida was amazing! She's not one my fav characters for nothing ^^
Mar 22, 2014 3:01 PM

Aug 2012
I liked how the youma girl transformed.
Apr 18, 2014 8:46 PM

Aug 2007
Ugh, I'm getting bored with the idea of Tuxedo Mask as a "villain."
Hopefully the series stats picking up again before the finale.

May 15, 2014 5:13 AM

Apr 2012
Tuxedo mask is fail as a villain, seriously it's not even funny anymore.

Also Mako, falling in love again. Her catchphrase: "He looks like the senior who broke m heart"
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 18, 2014 12:57 AM

Jan 2011
Clearly Tuxedo Kamen is not a villain, since he spends way more time rescuing the Sailor Scouts than doing anything particularly "villainous".
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 24, 2014 10:53 PM

Apr 2012
Loved the youmas in this episode, outstanding designs as usual *___* I love how the two looked so different but didn't clash?

And yeah, basically what everyone else is saying on the topic of "villian" Tuxedo Mask. I really wouldn't be surprised if he said, "lol, just kidding, I was never actually evil" seeing his motives are so incredibly weak at this point.
on my way to steal yo girl
Aug 5, 2014 5:08 PM

Apr 2010
Of course Tuxedo Mask fails as a villain.......he's not really a villain. >.>

Nov 22, 2015 3:20 PM
Jul 2015
Usagi and Minako perfectly complement each other's dorkiness! :D
Mar 6, 2016 1:17 PM
Sep 2007
Once again, Usagi's clumsiness actually saves her :) .
And Mako's taste in guys is... interesting, let's say.
Mar 28, 2016 10:56 PM

Jan 2014
Mako is crazy lol but she can ice-skate really well.
Jun 12, 2017 1:38 PM

Jun 2013
The ice skate pair was so damn 90's but still cool
Mar 2, 2019 4:50 AM

Jul 2015
The transformation and fight combination of the youmas was awesome! Nice Makoto episode.

Tuxedo Mask is like the worst addition the evil side could have made, he just screws up every plan they have lol.
Jul 12, 2020 3:12 AM

Aug 2016
Jupiter showing she's the best, at skating and thirsting.
Tuxedo Mask really does make for a terrible villain, did he not get the evil handbook when he switched sides, it clearly states you kill the good guys, you don't save them.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jul 22, 2020 7:52 AM
Jan 2018
Lol tuxedo mask isn't actually a villian , and you can see that he disagrees with the the dude from kingdoms method's constantly
Jan 17, 2021 9:46 AM

Nov 2016
Oh shit, here we go again with Mako-chan falling in love because of the most ridiculous reasons xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 8, 2021 11:42 AM

Aug 2020
It must be sad being a Sailor Senshi; everytime you go out somewhere public a youma appears and attacks you.
Feb 20, 2022 3:37 AM
Jul 2015
so eps bout 1 dumb of pair figure skater youma vs jupiter as thirdwheeling vs couple of TM x SM in skating

pls i hate Tuxedo Mask as an enemy he keep ruining his subordinates tasks and didnt even take the crystal I HATE THE PLOT 💀💀💀 HELP ME

also rn is winter olympic season in beijing 2022 what a coincidence
Jul 25, 2023 2:28 AM

Mar 2019
i really hope tuxedo mask isnt evil until the last two or three eps
Mar 9, 3:11 PM

Mar 2022
Ya know for all the times when Tuxedo Mask says that he's the enemy to the Sailor Guardians he doesn't really do a good job at "being evil". He does MORE saving than trying to destroy them he makes a mess of Kunzite's plans and plus in fact I doubt he has done anything different from how he was on the side of good. It just makes me wonder why Queen Beryl even brainwashed him in the first place. Then again I'm asking for logic in a guy who often uses a flower to pierce the ground that the enemy's on. Anyways, the ice skating aspect of this episode was fun and yeah Mako is an excellent ice skater and I can honestly see why people would fun with Ice Skating as a whole. She really does fall in love with random guys all the time doesn't she? But we wouldn't have her any other way. That's why we like her so much. The youmas were very cool looking in this episode, very very vampiric in appearance and I had no idea that Joe Ochman who is the current voice of Jiminy Cricket was the guy who provided the voice of Misha in the Viz dub. How insane is that for me?
Apr 16, 3:44 AM

Jul 2017
i really love Mako.
i hope tuxedo mask stops being ''evil'' soon because i don't like a lot this brainwashing storyline.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

May 11, 3:24 AM

Sep 2018
I know it's not a show to be taken too seriously most of the time and the writing follows suit, but I really think they should have changed either Usagi's or Sailor Moon's hairstyle, so the "trying to find out who the real Sailor Moon is" episodes don't feel so idiotic, especially when they've narrowed it down like they have in this episode. Skipping over Usagi cause she sucks at skating, but apparently oblivious to her actual looks. Even some sort of magic that alters perception of one's look to others, could have worked nicely.

More topics from this board

» Should I skip fillers?

Usapz - Dec 22, 2022

28 by Lucifrost »»
May 27, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wow-A-Leaf - Nov 20, 2009

62 by SilveryMoonlight »»
May 26, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

75 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 21, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 8 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 11, 2010

33 by DebiPS »»
May 20, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 45 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

46 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 19, 7:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.