Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Condition Called Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 2, 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, Hananoi does seem like the type of person who only let people get close to him when he chooses.

Another date episode. This involved going out including the movie theaters, going to local stores, enjoying various food, etc. If anything, he knows how to lead a date. He also really cares about Hotaru's well-being since he took a soccer ball to the head to protect her. What a legend. This episode felt very shoujo-ish imo.
May 2, 8:24 AM

May 2020
Guy doesn’t need friends, he needs medical attention, first of all, and then why did the main girl got so worked up over befriending a girl with this guy, who we and this dude barely know anything about, when it’s plain obvious mister snow queen would just end up doing the same nasty he does with our nice plain main girl. Even dudes aren’t safe… the case with the blonde one just the last episode.

By the way, I’m finding it so freaking stupid how Hotaru can’t give him a straight answer, and just gladly enjoying the free trial before the proper subscription, though can’t help but feel the need of getting those “recharges” from time to time. She’s so misleading that I feel like this guy shouldn’t take all the blame himself lol.

Anyways, the chemistry between these two feels uber uncomfortable, though this show loves to shove this idea that this isn’t exactly the case. Lmaooo, I mean see how they went all the way just to show how fragile this guy is(football thing has to be the peak comedy) and needs our main girl, who isn’t even going out with him despite confessing for god knows how may times, so badly.
May 2, 8:25 AM

Dec 2021
Hinase doesn't realize that Hananoi quite the ikemen.

Hinase feels pressured by her coworker, Satomi Satomura, to introduce Hananoi, putting her in a bind. Although she recalls Hananoi being popular, she has never seen him with friends. When she asks Hananoi directly, he responds by saying he doesn't need friends. He explains that in times of disaster, people prioritize the safety of family and partners, suggesting that friendships are less important. This leaves Hinase feeling bewildered, thinking that Hananoi's perspective makes him unique. Just at that moment, Hinase gets a text from Satomura

Hananoi is quite cunning, and seeing Hinase's emotional roller-coaster through her inner thoughts was quite entertaining. It's a relief that the love rival or childhood friend hasn't made an appearance yet, although it's likely to happen eventually, unfortunately. And now, there's this coworker situation is kinda like that whole thing. And we finally got some more of Hananoi's backstory and his issues with abandonment, which kinda explain his clingy behavior. Let's hope it doesn't escalate to full-on yandere mode, though.

As long as Hananoi has Hinase by his side, hopefully, he can find solace and move past his past traumas.

May 2, 8:41 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to Softhenic03
Guy doesn’t need friends, he needs medical attention, first of all, and then why did the main girl got so worked up over befriending a girl with this guy, who we and this dude barely know anything about, when it’s plain obvious mister snow queen would just end up doing the same nasty he does with our nice plain main girl. Even dudes aren’t safe… the case with the blonde one just the last episode.

By the way, I’m finding it so freaking stupid how Hotaru can’t give him a straight answer, and just gladly enjoying the free trial before the proper subscription, though can’t help but feel the need of getting those “recharges” from time to time. She’s so misleading that I feel like this guy shouldn’t take all the blame himself lol.

Anyways, the chemistry between these two feels uber uncomfortable, though this show loves to shove this idea that this isn’t exactly the case. Lmaooo, I mean see how they went all the way just to show how fragile this guy is(football thing has to be the peak comedy) and needs our main girl, who isn’t even going out with him despite confessing for god knows how may times, so badly.
@Softhenic03 That bit about not needing friends, but a medical attention.

Exactly my thoughts, i feel like this who thing is about us the viewers (understand as the teenage girls) is to feel some kind of pity for this poor, abandoned, puppy whos outside in the rain and we need to let it inside and take care of it.

Like she's not his girlfriend, she's his caretaker for goodness sake. Its literally the "i can change him" the animation.
May 2, 10:27 AM
Mar 2024
Finaly the episode where she recognize it. I realy like the manga and can't wait to see more progres in the next epsiodes
May 2, 10:36 AM

Feb 2019
As usual, Hananoi view on friends not being important and lovers/family being all that matters is very toxic. If anyone needs friends it’s him. Honestly this is starting to play out like “I can fix him, the anime”

Hotaru slowly but surely starting to realise how she feels about Hananoi, but not quite at the point to say she loves him yet. I do enjoy their cute moments like the rooftop cuddling scene or the date at the end of the episode a lot. It’s just when he opens his mouth up and says some unhinged stuff that they start to lose me.

I get he has abandonment issues and they teased how his ex said some mean things to him, but it still doesn’t justify some of the stuff he does or how he treats people. Buddy needs a therapist not another gf. I know girls are into the whole broken lonely hot boy fixer up project so I’m not gonna shit on the author or anything, but it’s just uncomfortable at times.

One thing I will praise him for is respecting Hotaru boundaries. He appreciates how kind she is to him and doesn’t want to mess that up. He definitely doesn’t want to repeat the past
Marinate1016May 2, 11:11 AM
May 2, 10:43 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hanaoi is as popular as ever. But his base nature means that he has literally no friends that he can count upon. His approach to friends though was unique to say the least. Hananoi sure used a unique method to get some alone time for sure. Though there were some hiccups the date to which Hotaru led went well. It was nice that we got to see more of Hanaoi's inner heart that he hid from those around him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 10:50 AM

Mar 2021
Really nice to see Hotaru finally realise that she likes him. Still feel creeped out by Hananoi and his behaviour and struggle to see why we should feel bad for him.
May 2, 10:52 AM

Jul 2021
This show really dropped below 7. lol deserved, though. Never experienced a more shitty romance.
Cestlavie_May 2, 11:55 AM
May 2, 10:57 AM
Jan 2022
Another terrible episode, and do you know why? Clearly it wasn't cold at that moment, just observe the scenery (cloudless sky), the author simply created that situation to force a """development"""" in the plot HAHAHAHHA WHAT SHIT

This scene only further proved how strange these characters are, all extremely forced, with superficial interactions. Worst romance anime I've ever seen. I'm going to give up here, I can't stand watching this anymore.

Benedito29May 2, 11:03 AM
May 2, 10:57 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like the date went well.
And Hotaru is getting more and more romantic feelings it seems like she is getting serious.
Asking her sister for advice was funny tho.
May 2, 11:05 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to Softhenic03

@Softhenic03 It described exactly what I felt in this anime, EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE watching their forced dynamic.
May 2, 11:48 AM
Jun 2014
At least the relationship is making progress and animation didn't take a complete dip. But yea Hananoi still on edge on basically trying out anything that isn't related to Hinase. Really need to see some self character growth so at least Hananoi can overall improve as a person an actually not be locked in on one thing. At least he understands the importance of boundaries though which makes things more tolerable.
May 2, 12:15 PM

Jun 2022
i lowkey feel like i was the only one that enjoyed watching this episode (;;;*_*)
i found the rooftop thing weird at first but its rlly an attempt to know what hotaru is hiding from him + get to spend more time with her
she also mentions abt hananoi going overboard/going through such lengths to make her happy, i hope he registers that thought next ep lol

overall, kyoot episode

May 2, 12:21 PM

May 2015
This is somewhat too relatable in different ways.... But I just love how they are able to talk openly, even when Hotaru struggles at first, what matters is that eventually she feels comfortable to open up.
May 2, 1:49 PM
Aug 2022
i gotta say this first that scene at the end with the ball was so stupid, I refuse to believe a ball kicked by a little kid could knock out a grown teenager like Hananoi.

But other than that this was another really cute episode.
May 2, 1:52 PM
Jan 2022
still trying to find enjoyment out of this.... and secretly hoping he is a serial killer
May 2, 2:06 PM
Nov 2018
TheMageDalamar said:
still trying to find enjoyment out of this.... and secretly hoping he is a serial killer

He does give that type of vibe when anyone else interacts with Hotaru. He seems to really hate when people give advice to or talk to her. I wouldn't be surprised the next episode would start with Hotaru lock up in his basement so she would be all his.
MoppitMay 2, 8:29 PM
May 2, 2:13 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Mash Burndead is a weirdo tbf. And the animation is worse than most of 2000s romcoms lol.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
May 2, 4:01 PM
Oct 2020
Those grade schools might become blue-lock players or something if they can kick a ball hard enough to knock someone out at their age. They can be the best strikers in japan maybe.
May 2, 6:58 PM
Mar 2024
I loved this episode! I felt like the animation was a bit better this time around and you get to see a little more where Hananoi is coming from. Everyone should just chill and keep watching to see how the story plays out instead of raising pitchforks. They are both growing as characters that are in high school and I can relate to each of them in my own ways when I was also in high school!
May 2, 7:13 PM
May 2017
Good episode, better than the previous one! Saki and Hotaru got some experience as a couple. Saki remains broken and should seek professional help. Love only may not be enough to cure him, but Hotaru's love may be a needed comfort.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 2, 7:19 PM
May 2017
Reply to Swagernator
@Softhenic03 That bit about not needing friends, but a medical attention.

Exactly my thoughts, i feel like this who thing is about us the viewers (understand as the teenage girls) is to feel some kind of pity for this poor, abandoned, puppy whos outside in the rain and we need to let it inside and take care of it.

Like she's not his girlfriend, she's his caretaker for goodness sake. Its literally the "i can change him" the animation.
@Swagernator Experience tells me the 'I can change him' can become something dangerous, even life threatening.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 2, 8:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Hananoi was slick with that locked door trick lol, Hotaru didn’t even try herself to confirm, I’m glad she didn’t tho as that was a very nice scene, it eventually led to Hotaru telling Hananoi what’s going on too so it worked out exactly as he wanted it to. And I’m ngl I was a bit sus of the scene where Hotaru was sitting between Hananoi’s legs, I was just thinking to myself just don’t get too close lol, it didn’t go that direction after all but perhaps those pants hide it really well, however it was about to get steamy right before they were interrupted which I 100% saw coming, very good scene tho nonetheless.

And the 2nd half focused on another date between Hananoi and Hotaru was a great time as well, I’m glad that despite things not going according Hotaru’s plan they still had a great time together. What I wasn’t expecting tho was for Hotaru to actually confess at the end there after Hananoi got smacked by a soccer ball, that must’ve been kicked by a future pro player to knock him out lol, but really he should thank that kid for not only giving him a Hotaru lap pillow but also basically a confession. I’m not sure if this means they’re gonna officially be a thing or not, but I’m glad it seems Hotaru realized she loves him this early in the show supposing she doesn’t go back on it.

And I’m glad folks that may have missed that banger ED were forced to listen to it this episode as it played in the background of a scene, this one deserves to be heard by all. Also holy shit people are going hard on this show lol, feels completely out of left field imo, only understandable complaint I’ve seen is the animation as it hasn’t been great, but it’s not necessarily bad either, it does the job.
TheColonel76May 2, 8:16 PM
May 2, 9:08 PM

May 2013
Reply to webbles
i lowkey feel like i was the only one that enjoyed watching this episode (;;;*_*)
i found the rooftop thing weird at first but its rlly an attempt to know what hotaru is hiding from him + get to spend more time with her
she also mentions abt hananoi going overboard/going through such lengths to make her happy, i hope he registers that thought next ep lol

overall, kyoot episode
@webbles No definitely agree it was a very cute episode. There's still some weird and toxic things going on, but in a weird way that's a side to romance that most authors shy away from, it almsot feels more realistic in strange way, even if there are definitely other parts of the romance that don't feel realistic. Still, for all the shows flaws, it's okay to just like a show because it's cute in spite of all that.
May 2, 9:10 PM

May 2013
Reply to TheColonel76
Hananoi was slick with that locked door trick lol, Hotaru didn’t even try herself to confirm, I’m glad she didn’t tho as that was a very nice scene, it eventually led to Hotaru telling Hananoi what’s going on too so it worked out exactly as he wanted it to. And I’m ngl I was a bit sus of the scene where Hotaru was sitting between Hananoi’s legs, I was just thinking to myself just don’t get too close lol, it didn’t go that direction after all but perhaps those pants hide it really well, however it was about to get steamy right before they were interrupted which I 100% saw coming, very good scene tho nonetheless.

And the 2nd half focused on another date between Hananoi and Hotaru was a great time as well, I’m glad that despite things not going according Hotaru’s plan they still had a great time together. What I wasn’t expecting tho was for Hotaru to actually confess at the end there after Hananoi got smacked by a soccer ball, that must’ve been kicked by a future pro player to knock him out lol, but really he should thank that kid for not only giving him a Hotaru lap pillow but also basically a confession. I’m not sure if this means they’re gonna officially be a thing or not, but I’m glad it seems Hotaru realized she loves him this early in the show supposing she doesn’t go back on it.

And I’m glad folks that may have missed that banger ED were forced to listen to it this episode as it played in the background of a scene, this one deserves to be heard by all. Also holy shit people are going hard on this show lol, feels completely out of left field imo, only understandable complaint I’ve seen is the animation as it hasn’t been great, but it’s not necessarily bad either, it does the job.
@TheColonel76 Yeah the ED's great. I replayed it today :S. I definitely see where people are coming from though. The show has it's share of toxic behavior from hananoi, but also realistically that sort of thing does exist and is usually just conveniently left out / forgotten by most Shoujo. The last episode definitely put me off a little, but this one was really cute and I think showed signs of turning a new, hopefully cozier leaf in the relationship.
May 2, 9:13 PM

May 2013
Reply to faerievii
I loved this episode! I felt like the animation was a bit better this time around and you get to see a little more where Hananoi is coming from. Everyone should just chill and keep watching to see how the story plays out instead of raising pitchforks. They are both growing as characters that are in high school and I can relate to each of them in my own ways when I was also in high school!
@faerievii Big true. In a way I actually respect that the author is willing to present an obviously toxic character as one of the main duo and allegedly will show how they grow together, overcome / confront those issues, but also fall in love with each other for who they are behind all that. Or I could be reading too deeply into it who knows. Still, if this episode is a sign of things to come, I'm all about it!.
May 2, 9:15 PM

May 2013
Reply to CorayyAnime
Mash Burndead is a weirdo tbf. And the animation is worse than most of 2000s romcoms lol.
@CorayyAnime You know what's funny is this show also reminds me of the terrible production especially in the first season of Mashle xD. Don't get it wrong though: I love me some Mashle, and romance is definitely one of those genres where you can get away with below average production quality. For what it's worth, the Op and especially the ED are pretty damned good: audio production overall picking up some of the slack. Visual quality isn't all bad either: color palette pretty nice and soft on the eyes.
May 2, 9:16 PM

May 2013
Reply to TheMageDalamar
@TheMageDalamar I always knew in my heart of hearts this was a horror flick.
May 2, 9:23 PM
Aug 2017
This show is better than Frieren. Get that score up!
May 3, 12:31 AM
Dec 2022
a lot people seem to be underestimating their relationship. i just think they don’t know the concept of love well and this show is just them figuring it out.

some may not like how overly dramatic some scenes are but i feel like it makes sense since it’s new for them.

anyways im enjoying this show. i really like it🤍🥰
May 3, 12:38 AM
Aug 2021
bad animation..bad characters...plot worsening..
and then there's the cherry on top: a soccer ball kicked by an infant knocking out a person as if it had been kicked by Roberto Carlos instead ...
that's it...with that stupid plot gimmick...this is officially dropped.
May 3, 12:47 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
turtleinshell said:
@CorayyAnime You know what's funny is this show also reminds me of the terrible production especially in the first season of Mashle xD. Don't get it wrong though: I love me some Mashle, and romance is definitely one of those genres where you can get away with below average production quality. For what it's worth, the Op and especially the ED are pretty damned good: audio production overall picking up some of the slack. Visual quality isn't all bad either: color palette pretty nice and soft on the eyes.

yeah you are right. I just think it is funny, that he got the mashle voice.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
May 3, 12:51 AM

Oct 2014
Geez people that is saying hes not a red flag are generally those that want to “fix him”…

Show is dropping below 7 which is pretty indicative of the characters and the overall pacing of the show so far. Will keep watching but if this keeps up i likely drop the show even if it gets renewed.

Im giving this so much chance like i did with Bokuyaba giving that a 3 episode rule before diabetes started, but five episodes in and still no improvement.

There are cute moments but characters are not likeable so far.
May 3, 12:55 AM

Oct 2020
Hotaru, that's love you'll learned it.
May 3, 4:40 AM
Sep 2021
That was an emotional episode, the best episode so far.
May 3, 5:23 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to turtleinshell
@TheColonel76 Yeah the ED's great. I replayed it today :S. I definitely see where people are coming from though. The show has it's share of toxic behavior from hananoi, but also realistically that sort of thing does exist and is usually just conveniently left out / forgotten by most Shoujo. The last episode definitely put me off a little, but this one was really cute and I think showed signs of turning a new, hopefully cozier leaf in the relationship.
turtleinshell said:
I definitely see where people are coming from though. The show has its share of toxic behavior from hananoi, but also realistically that sort of thing does exist and is usually just conveniently left out / forgotten by most Shoujo. The last episode definitely put me off a little, but this one was really cute and I think showed signs of turning a new, hopefully cozier leaf in the relationship.

Yeah I should have phrased that better, I do get what’s putting people off but it hasn’t really for me so far, hopefully they eventually get to a point where more folks like the relationship and Hananoi chills out a bit lol, but at the same time Hananoi being the way that he is makes this more unique imo.
May 3, 6:52 AM
Mar 2018
If I put aside the comment about friends and natural disasters, as well as the lie about the door being locked, this was a pretty cute episode!
May 3, 7:32 AM

Aug 2013
When I'm reading episode threads of this anime, I'm realizing to what extent people are messed up nowadays. Holy shit. It's unbelievable.
rsc-plMay 4, 2:28 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 3, 10:16 AM

Aug 2019
I really can't decide whether or not to drop this lol I'm not sure if I really like Hananoi or not. Like I think he's definitely grown and changed, but I'm still not sure if I like him
May 3, 10:23 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to teraphIl1000
If I put aside the comment about friends and natural disasters, as well as the lie about the door being locked, this was a pretty cute episode!
@teraphIl1000 Hang on yeah, he lied about the door being locked, and basically forced her to stay up on the roof while its cold, wtf? Couldn't have had that talk somewhere better like idk... Inside?
May 3, 10:28 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Rexnihilo
Those grade schools might become blue-lock players or something if they can kick a ball hard enough to knock someone out at their age. They can be the best strikers in japan maybe.
@Rexnihilo That felt a bit silly lol As someone who has taken some soccer balls to the face (from high school students), I haven't been knocked out. Did it hurt? Immensely. Enough to knock me out? Definitely not. I guess they just needed an excuse to have Hananoi lie down on Hotaru's lap
May 3, 10:43 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to kisip123
Geez people that is saying hes not a red flag are generally those that want to “fix him”…

Show is dropping below 7 which is pretty indicative of the characters and the overall pacing of the show so far. Will keep watching but if this keeps up i likely drop the show even if it gets renewed.

Im giving this so much chance like i did with Bokuyaba giving that a 3 episode rule before diabetes started, but five episodes in and still no improvement.

There are cute moments but characters are not likeable so far.
@kisip123 Same honestly lol I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a red flag (I've seen worse), but he's definitely got issues.

It's like yeah okay, he definitely has like a pretty messed up past, but does that justify the way he acts sometimes? Like with that dude in the last episode when they went to the shrine visit? No, that's not okay and I hated that scene. Then there was this episode where the dude lied about the door being locked just to get some alone time with Hotaru up on the roof, while its cold. Like could they not have had that talk somewhere else?

I do think Hananoi will improve as time goes on, but I'm not sure if I want to stick around for that long. Like I don't think I really enjoy watching these two enough (more so Hananoi). To me, it looks like he needs to improve on himself first, and I'm convinced he's going to do something kinda shitty later on, whether its hurting or deceiving Hotaru in some way, or telling her friends or anyone else to stay away from her, but hey I could be wrong. This is Shoujo after all, and I'm sure some people out there are into this sort of stuff. Like if people wanted "I can fix them" the anime, this is it. Do I enjoy it? Not really, but I'm not the targeted audience in this case
May 3, 10:53 AM
May 2019
did this mf get knocked unconcious by a fucking ball kicked by a kid
May 3, 2:15 PM
Jul 2021
This is my first ever review I’ve written.

Hananoi is a psychopath. This is nothing short of manipulation. A School Days ending would be more fitting than the direction they’re currently going.

That said, with none of the context from the previous episodes, this one is alright.
May 3, 4:24 PM
Jul 2022
Tbh, I can understand why most of you doesn't like Hananoi or find him toxic but I hope if you continue to watch this show you'll understand why he's like that. For having been around a similar person, I can see how much it's realistic. The beginning of the story is a but weird but still, they're going to grown up together. I think that's an interesting story about attachment problems and probably '' emotional dependence ''. He already tell Hotaru some reasons why he's like that, so I was hoping that people start liking him but it doesn't seems like it...

About the animation, Hananoi still looks ugly and some screens are really failed. I cry about how this work is not honored. Once again, it deserved better than that. In addition, it will have only 12 episode to promote the manga so I think what we will see next don't make people read or anythink because of Hananoi's behavior and oc the bad animation.
May 3, 8:00 PM
Jul 2022
My question is how he get unconscious with a ball other than that its fine by me & about not making friends I feel like he have trust issues on others
May 3, 10:44 PM
Mar 2023
odio las parejas.
May 3, 11:42 PM
Dec 2021
In this episode, there's speculation about Hananoi's relationship views and past trauma, particularly his reluctance to have friends. While Hotaru develops feelings for him, the emotional payoff feels lacking. The focus shifts to Hotaru's growth, but without understanding Hananoi's values, his influence on her feels uncertain. Even sweet moments like being on the roof are overshadowed by doubts about his intentions. I'm left questioning whether Hananoi's actions as a boyfriend are genuine. My hope is for future episodes to delve deeper into Hananoi's character, providing clarity and resolving these uncertainties.

May 3, 11:58 PM

Mar 2008
Was cute how Hotaru acted on the rooftop

Hananoi isn't entirely wrong on his view on friends, he just takes it too far. At a very bare minimum I'd say you need no less than one lover and one friend who is not your lover because you dont want to put everything on one person and need someone you can talk to about your relationship with the others. Ideally a few more if they have a number of friends too or they need more alone time than you but you don't need a lot of people you arent even close to. A few close friends is far better than having like 50 casuals who wont even really be there for you or really know you and you wont really know them. There just isn't much value in shallow relationships, and there is nothing wrong if there is no conflicting interest in a couple they cant work out on their own. Different people's relationships work different and different people can handle other people's baggage more or less than others and different people socialize differently.

Is a soccer balll really enough to knock him out? Lol I felt like that was not the best writing there. I mean i guess it's possible if the ball hit his head then his head hit the bench or something.
traedMay 4, 12:02 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

147 by JonDingoman »»
Jun 4, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30

43 by whimsidoll »»
Jun 4, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23

46 by m0e9i8 »»
May 31, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16

42 by afiqahahahahahah »»
May 28, 9:45 PM

» Give it more time, It will shine

mohamed_ashraf - May 3

36 by Suprgamr123 »»
May 28, 12:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.