Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, I think this episode serves as a celebration or rather, way of honoring Ivy's contribution to the guild and party members. She truly made a difference by her actions since joining them.

So yeah, it felt like a fitting season finale for her. It does seem like her adventure is still ongoing but her story with the current guild finished for now. Imo, it was an alright series, definitely more watchable and even charming at times. They also didn't forget about slimes this episode!
Mar 29, 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Ivy now has to settle all of the paperwork regarding the traitors of the organization that has plagued the entire Otolwa kingdom, and she feels overwhelmed...at her rewards, still counting by the field mice that can last her entire lifetime. Never change, Ivy.

Even until now, Ivy's traps have been a failure, and Ciel comes in to help her rack the rewards of field mice and wild rabbits. Of course, with all the meat, it's enough to host a huge meal, which is what the entire Adventurer's Guild did. Ivy is clearly the VIP, though please don't feed her too much food. As for the Green Gale, they still weren't so lucky, but Meela was spared. It's unfortunate that Sora's secret has to be revealed to the GM, though at this point, it's safe to do so with the organization's oblieration. Since Ivy is on the way to the town neighbouring the royal capital following Luba's advice, everyone requesting her to stay in Otolwa, it's a bit of a hard pill to swallow, much less tell everyone of her starless tamer skill. Everyone taking plight with Ivy's circumstances, yet accepts her for who she is, she met some good people along the way...to keep on moving forward and facing her future head on.

With Ivy finally experiencing happiness, it was a blessing in disguise that the starless her is able to meet and tame Sora as a weak and disintegrating slime. Though they got frightened by Ciel appearing out of nowhere, all is a relief with Sora as she makes her way to the royal capital.

And deep within the woods, also lies a weak, disintegrating slime birthed out from within a tree, though finding its comrades bursting into water, it's the only one who's able to survive, and like Sora, is found by Ivy, remembering her time with her first tamed slime.

This show has been a breath of fresh air into the fantasy genre. Simply great.
KANLen09Mar 29, 7:55 AM
Mar 29, 7:28 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and emotional finale.

It's great to see Ivy so happy after everything she's been through. Enjoy your future, sweetheart!

That post-credit scene was beautiful.

Overall, a pretty good and entertaining show. Ivy, Sora, and Ciel are such a cute trio. :3

SerafosMar 29, 9:20 AM
Mar 29, 7:58 AM

Nov 2023
Very good finale.

Very good and wonderful show in this season.

Really loved all those characters.

Definitely that last post credit scene was great!

Will miss it for sure.
PinoffinMar 29, 10:34 AM

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
Mar 29, 8:04 AM

Sep 2022
At the beginning I was in doubt whether or not to watch this series because it seemed generic and mediocre to me, but now that we have reached the end, out of the 35 anime I watched this season this definitely ends up in the Top 8. A nice surprise, I would love to see a second season.

Mar 29, 8:13 AM
Jul 2023
Truly beautiful ending.

Overall, a really good and interesting Isekai series, the focus on Ivy character, on how she develop trust in every aspect of her life.

Trust robbed from her by selfish people so early in her life, leaving her in the state of abandonment and always on the run with constant fear for her life. Then, thorough out her journey, she forged new bonds of trust, the bonds of trust that eventually help defeat an organization of selfish people, earning her a place among people who made her feel belonged, welcomed and free from fear.
Mar 29, 8:21 AM
Sep 2016
What a wonderful series. It really was a story of someone learning to trust again and sort of a redemption of the Human Spirit. Kudos to Studio Massket! (@SMassket) This was their 1st ever Solo Series and It was a home run in my book! everyone who loved the series should message them on twitter for such a great job!!!
ChelseaBlue2004Mar 29, 8:27 AM
Mar 29, 8:23 AM

Jun 2008
And so it ends. I will miss Ivy and co Fridays and watching the OP every week. My blu-ray box order is complete and I await June for it to arrive.

This episode is winding down and also closing the chapter on Weakest Tamer's first two introduction arcs. It also marks the point where her travels truly begin. She has found purpose. She has stopped running. The anime did a good job in tying together the theme of transitioning from running to a new beginning.

We didn't get as many hints at how messy the aftermath was but we got some hints here and there as to how widespread this organization was. Considering it included members of the royal family, I think it is safe to say that there was a lot more going on than kidnappings in one town.

That anime original scene of the noble blabbing out secrets was great. We didn't get such views from the LN, just the after report. Meela also not getting fully pardoned is also good in my opinion. She did bad things and should be punished. Since she helped in the end, she is getting off lighter than, say, her brothers.

The little short of Sora's first moments was precious and sad at the same time. Going from being just born, unable to join the others of its kind, watching similar kuzure slimes die one at time. Sora was, from this little animation, probably a little more tough compared to other kuzure slimes. Enough to survive the wind for a moment at least. A meeting of chance and a meeting of destiny. "You are not alone" is the perfect ending statement to both Ivy moving on from the last town and for Sora's first meeting with Ivy.

For those interesting in pursuing the LN. There could be two lines of thought here. You can start with LN3 as the events are mostly the same and you can pick up on most things without issue. I would suggest starting with LN1 as, while the story is the same, there are some good side stories and parts that do help flesh out the world. We get a view of what is going on in Ivy's old village for example and how it collapsed... more importantly, who got it to collapse. That last part is important.

The LN is available in Japanese, obviously, and it is being translated by Seven Seas Entertainment (link) for English readers. I cannot vouch for the quality of the Seven Seas translation but it is there.

For those wanting more of the survival and wandering in the forest aspect, the LNs have plenty of that plus some of the old fantasy style wonderous/mysterious moments here and there.
Mar 29, 8:25 AM

Mar 2021
Really nice and beautiful finale am so happy that Ivy has found friends that have accepted her for who she is.
This has been an amazing show to watch and I would love to see it get a second season.
Mar 29, 8:45 AM

Mar 2013
Seriously, I will miss Ivy!!! 😭😭😭
What a wonderful series.
I need more!

I hope to see the leniency of Meela someday.
CrazyButNot4UMar 29, 3:11 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 29, 8:48 AM
May 2017
Excellent episode of an excellent series! An excellent anime series is not a perfect anime series, but the one which checks all the boxes, of objective and subjective questions. Ivy is truly lovely. Not expecting a second season, indeed, but wishing for such, which will be much welcome!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 29, 8:53 AM
Feb 2020
Hidden gem of the season.
Studio Massket killed it as their first full anime series,hopefully a season 2 in not so far future.
Easy-8/10
Mar 29, 8:59 AM
Sep 2016
Me before credit: Wow, what a great show!

Me post credit: F* you show!!! Why did you show us Ivy and Sora's first encounter?! I'm crying now!!!

Me after accepting the reality that SE01 has ended: Hope there's a SE02.

PS: Warning! This should never happen, and I'll absolutely condemn anyone trying to make this into reality (or doujin), but Ivy X Sora ship anyone? I mean, Ivy is born for Sora, and Sora was born for Ivy. What can be more romantic than that?
uncleqrowMar 29, 9:03 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Mar 29, 9:00 AM
Sep 2015
The post-credit scene is breathtaking. This needs season 2. I need season 2. Everyone needs season 2!!!!
Mar 29, 9:19 AM
Aug 2019
This was such an enjoyable anime. I was rooting for Ivy to succeed in every episode and was happy to see that she made friends and allies in each town she visited. It`s definitely my favorite anime of this winter season. I would love to see a second season of The Weakest Tamer. Congratulations Studio Massket.
Mar 29, 9:20 AM
May 2023
A good ending for this season. Great OP and ED and animation sequence also tiptop

What i would like to say that Suzuki Aina had done great voice acting for the anime, girl voice and also boyish voice.
Mar 29, 9:21 AM

Mar 2010
Ahh poor Sora in the end. Glad they found each other. Nice ending to the series. Hope we get a second season! End made me go back to see how they met again
Mar 29, 9:27 AM
Feb 2015
when people said the story's pretty sad and upsetting at the start but does get a lot better on the way, they were right and I'm so glad for Ivy having to no longer fear a tragic fate and has found reason to continue on not having to fear anymore
the slime sequence at the end was really interesting tho and was nice to see how Sora came abouts at the start, will miss Ivy and Sora tho but I hope their journeys forward will be filled with happiness and smiles :)
Mar 29, 9:38 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with a celebratory banquet for vanquishing the traitorous organization, and then Ivy, Sora and Ciel saying goodbye to their friends and setting out for new discoveries.

So was that post-credits scene depicting the birth of Sora? I think so, pretty cool. I enjoyed this series quite a bit. The first 3 or 4 episodes were a bit on the slow side, though still emotionally resonant. I think my favorite stretch was the episodes immediately after that with Ivy in her first big town. The Sora lie detector during the final stretch of episodes was cute but also felt kinda dragged out. Still, I'd love more of this if we got it. Solid 7/10.
Mar 29, 10:01 AM

Oct 2019
One of the hidden gem of this season, happy with the wholesome final episode. I hope they'll make S2 one day.
Mar 29, 10:26 AM
Feb 2021
warm-hearted anime. I going to miss this show.
Mar 29, 10:33 AM
May 2021
liked this last episode, but just curious why she told them she's starless but not that she's a girl? lmao. i figured she was going to spill it all, not just that.

kind of upset she decided to keep going instead of staying with them. i get the whole "oh, her journey isn't done" thing but i just really wanted her to settle down and stay in one place, even if just for a little bit. i mean from the beginning the whole reason for her going on this journey was to find people she can trust and make that her place to belong. she found people she could trust (twice, actually) but is still continuing. idk, just not really what i was expecting, but it's still good despite that.
My 2023 candies:
Mar 29, 10:33 AM

Dec 2022
well this is an underrated anime and if you ask me the selling point of this anime it will be the unique portrayal of isekai and because the mc is weak

also we know she just is a kid who can talk to a person from another world so you cant say she isnt just a 9 year old kid and because she actually is a kid not that reincarnation bullshit it makes her more special and adorable she just hits my soft spot
Mar 29, 10:43 AM

Sep 2016
I felt like the whole thing with the organization dragged a bit, but overall I still really liked this anime. Ivy and Sora are cute!
Mar 29, 10:44 AM
Sep 2016
Reply to KennaIsANerd
liked this last episode, but just curious why she told them she's starless but not that she's a girl? lmao. i figured she was going to spill it all, not just that.

kind of upset she decided to keep going instead of staying with them. i get the whole "oh, her journey isn't done" thing but i just really wanted her to settle down and stay in one place, even if just for a little bit. i mean from the beginning the whole reason for her going on this journey was to find people she can trust and make that her place to belong. she found people she could trust (twice, actually) but is still continuing. idk, just not really what i was expecting, but it's still good despite that.
@KennaIsANerd

I think that's part of the growing process. Ivy associated being starless and being hunted down and killed which is her biggest threat. But also if you are going on a journey its 10x more safe to just let people think you are boy as there are so many more negative things about people knowing you are a girl. She did tell her closest friend but even with the GM and other others I think she just let them think what they think, tho the GM did do background research on her so he prolly already knows but with Her not saying anything respecting her privacy was his goal.

The other guys if they knew she was a girl I could see them go all protection mode and try to keep her in the city...And she wanted to go.
Mar 29, 10:48 AM

Nov 2013
more talking about the stuff that happened through the last episodes, about all the traitors...including people in the royal family, Jesus Christ...

as usual, whenever talking about money, she thinks about mouse... this time the big reward... worth 155000 of them, which could feed her for 140 years LOL

as expected, she trusted them enough to tell them about her starless skill and they accepted her (can she tell them she is a girl tho?) ... she has another home to come back to

think i read someone talking about the 1 star being too much for Sora before (probably they read the novel, no idea), which meant Ivy can be the only one with a slime like this one, interesting tbh ... but does this confirm she is indeed starless? i still have a hope that she has like 10 stars but couldn't be measured

that last moment with Ciel appearing and everyone seeing it, impressive tbh

the way Ciel scared some animals straight into her traps... wow
speaking of that, she isn't happy enough with the money she has now (between this job and the other one, she must be richer than many other people in that world), and is back to hunting

can we take a moment to talk about how the 2 songs are so pretty? i sometimes randomly start humming the ending song while outside the house LOL

i'm curious if Ivy will get more powerful tamed pets or if these 2 are the only ones for a long time, i kinda wouldn't mind a spoiler (since i'm not a person who usually reads novels or even mangas, but i'll add this one to my possible list)

not sure if that's what the show deserves but i'll wholeheartedly give this show a 9, i just loved it
doubt it will get a season 2 any time soon, but would love it
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 29, 10:57 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to winddevil1
more talking about the stuff that happened through the last episodes, about all the traitors...including people in the royal family, Jesus Christ...

as usual, whenever talking about money, she thinks about mouse... this time the big reward... worth 155000 of them, which could feed her for 140 years LOL

as expected, she trusted them enough to tell them about her starless skill and they accepted her (can she tell them she is a girl tho?) ... she has another home to come back to

think i read someone talking about the 1 star being too much for Sora before (probably they read the novel, no idea), which meant Ivy can be the only one with a slime like this one, interesting tbh ... but does this confirm she is indeed starless? i still have a hope that she has like 10 stars but couldn't be measured

the way Ciel scared some animals straight into her traps... wow
speaking of that, she isn't happy enough with the money she has now (between this job and the other one, she must be richer than many other people in that world), and is back to hunting

can we take a moment to talk about how the 2 songs are so pretty? i sometimes randomly start humming the ending song while outside the house LOL

i'm curious if Ivy will get more powerful tamed pets or if these 2 are the only ones for a long time, i kinda wouldn't mind a spoiler (since i'm not a person who usually reads novels or even mangas, but i'll add this one to my possible list)

not sure if that's what the show deserves but i'll wholeheartedly give this show a 9, i just loved it
doubt it will get a season 2 any time soon, but would love it
Then be spoiled!

Heavy agree on a wonderful show. It doesn't have the production values of, say, Frieren or Apothecary Diaries but it's still way above average and hits the right spots.

I also highly recommend the LNs. There are small details the anime summarized or had to cut to get everything to fit into 12 episodes. Things like what exactly happened in Ivy's village after it started to collapse are present in the LN.

And yes, that is a heavy confirm that she is starless under the Skill System. Too weak to tame most things with her mana but weak enough to tame the fragile lifeform that is a kuzure slime. ...Luba did say something interesting in Ep3 though that may hint at something.
CallidinMar 29, 11:04 AM
Mar 29, 11:16 AM

Nov 2009
The post ED part was really cute.
Mar 29, 11:48 AM
Dec 2021
Can I say that this is the most wonderful Sora-chan story ever? Because it is <3
Mar 29, 11:51 AM

Jun 2021
It was okay. The story got pretty good near the end, when they launched their mission against the traffickers. I liked the characters overall. But other than that, the show felt too safe and easy. I missed it when Ivy and Sora were just barely scraping by.

6/10
Mar 29, 12:02 PM

Oct 2013
IDK but it feels so forced to have her leave for adventures like some Kino no Tabi, sure she has her two pets and the slime can detect bad people but she's clearly more vulnerable than some Kino adventurer, she had trouble so many times... sure she met good people but almost always bad people too... and when you know people are bad or threatning you the slime won't help either.
I mean she almost got killed multiple times by monsters too...
Mar 29, 12:32 PM
Mar 2024
I love that Ivy was able to get most stuff off her chest and be accepted so the real journey can start. Ciel makes another appearance and we get some knowledge about Ivy's skill. She also now has the funds to be able to take care of whatever might come up on her journey. Great episode. Glad to see the S2 teaser where she finds (hopefully) another friend!

Looking forward to what is to come now that the Organization is now in the rear view mirror.
Mar 29, 1:06 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to RetroLugia
I love that Ivy was able to get most stuff off her chest and be accepted so the real journey can start. Ciel makes another appearance and we get some knowledge about Ivy's skill. She also now has the funds to be able to take care of whatever might come up on her journey. Great episode. Glad to see the S2 teaser where she finds (hopefully) another friend!

Looking forward to what is to come now that the Organization is now in the rear view mirror.
@RetroLugia

Sorry to disappoint you but the after ending scene was just a POV of the slime when it first met Ivy in episode 1
Mar 29, 1:44 PM

Jun 2023
First anime from Studio Massket and it’s beautiful.
Mar 29, 2:08 PM
Nov 2016
Season 2 would be much welcomed but it ended beautifully, no forshadowing or clifhangers so im good the way it is. Any recomendation on similar heartwarming animes like this or Uchi no ko no tame naraba?
Mar 29, 3:18 PM

Feb 2019
that's a nice post-credit scene explaining how Sora came to be. Sora and Ivy are both the same: they're survivors. Now I wonder if a second season is coming too coz I wanna see where their journey takes them next.
Mar 29, 4:31 PM

Jun 2016
For someone would be too much, but for me is a 10/10, wholesome anime, a very intriguing and mysterious story, Ivy and Sora are really adorable, I liked the animation and world setting, now I'm really interested in reading the novel.
Hope for a S2.
Franz_FurantsuMar 29, 4:35 PM
Mar 29, 5:16 PM

May 2019
So I thought that Ivy was going to confess to being a girl and not that she was starless lol. I recall someone from the previous town figuring that out on his own but he kept that to himself (I think it was after they investigated Ivy's background).

I also thought she would've taken the group up on their offer to provide her a home since the fortune teller had said it would be ok to settle down but then again this does leave it open for another season which I hope does happen. 7/10
Mar 29, 5:29 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to goran-
Season 2 would be much welcomed but it ended beautifully, no forshadowing or clifhangers so im good the way it is. Any recomendation on similar heartwarming animes like this or Uchi no ko no tame naraba?
I agree, I hope there will be a sequel for the next season. But ending like this is also beautiful.

goran- said:
Any recomendation on similar heartwarming animes like this or Uchi no ko no tame naraba?
All I can think of is Somali to Mori no Kamisama, but it might be a little different.
Mar 29, 5:45 PM

Oct 2022
I loved everything about this Anime. Hoping for a second season!
Mar 29, 6:22 PM
Jul 2009
Cute and uplifting show. Here's hoping for a second season. <3
Mar 29, 8:19 PM

Jun 2019
My 265th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.

Mar 29, 8:31 PM
Sep 2021
Very comfy and wholesome last ep. let just hope for season 2.
Mar 29, 8:56 PM
Aug 2019
Honestly, an easy 10/10 for me, I binged watched it today and was one of the best decisions. (I put anime 10 when I am 100% sure that I will revisit them a lot of times) I really enjoyed the show and the finale was fiiting imo! I look forward for another season!
Mar 29, 9:13 PM

Nov 2023
Here since before the release, The whole series up until ep 10 is defiantly very close to being 10/10 until they turned her into a mary sue in predator situation.

Love this, 9/10 -1 =8/10
Ratris_DecisionMar 29, 9:16 PM
Mar 29, 10:22 PM

Dec 2019
Well, there it goes. It was an enjoyable anime, but I think it somewhat got derailed near the end, I honestly liked the first half much more since it was more adventurous and unpredictable. Much of this anime was rather cute though, the plot felt a bit plain near the end, but it was still good overall. The post-credits scene was rather sad but also cute.

As for this specific episode, it felt like a filler, finally Ivy told the truth though, but most of this episode was rather pointless. I don't think we'll get a 2nd season, but I'd sure like one.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Mar 29, 10:48 PM

Sep 2023
First 6 or 7 episodes was lovely. The latter half was still good but the kidnapping plot dragged on too long and got a bit out hand. I think most people like this story for Ivy's slice of life adventures with her cute af slime buddy, not this high stakes gang busting plot. The way it played out wasn't that interesting either since it was just Ivy masterminding everything and Sora basically just functioned as a lie detector.

Honestly the few flaws with this story all stem from the isekai aspect. From episode 1 I felt it was completely unnecessary, and by the end it was actively making the story less enjoyable. It feels like the author wanted to write a main character who is smarter and more knowledgeable than every other character in the story despite being a kid, but they couldn't think of a way make it seem believable so they resorted to this body sharing setup with an isekai'd person.

Ivy being a child who is wise beyond her years and mature for her age makes sense given her back story but making her always be the smartest person in the room is silly.

9/10 -1 because isekai sucks. I bet this would have been more popular if it were a normal fantasy story like Frieren. Heres hoping it sells decently because this show is really impressive for a studio's first anime.
Mar 29, 11:24 PM
Apr 2023
I can't believe it's finished. Quite a soothing anime adaptation and quite touching as Ivy finally can be more free and happier in her journeys.
I do hope to see more so I guess I'll jump to the manga adaptation after this. From what I read, the anime skipped some details and events and in turn made up new ones instead. Regardless, this is a very nice 'tsuihousareta' themed anime and we have yet to see what being a starless was really meant to be in their world.
Mar 30, 3:48 AM

Nov 2022
Wow what a banger final ep, kudos to the staff that worked on this!

The story was good overall, with some highs but also some noticeable lows.
Mar 30, 4:17 AM

Sep 2010
winddevil1 said:

If she had a high star level, it would undermine the recurring idea that the star level and skill one is born with correlate poorly to their worth as a person.
Aside, it feels kind of like the opposite to one thing in Kinsou no Vermeil, where the main character's inherent magic is too powerful, leading him to repeatedly fail at summoning a familiar because none would dare approach him, until he gets lucky with a powerful demon.

As for Ciel, that must have been a crazy heart-stopping moment for all of Ivy's friends, seeing a presumably wild Adandala leap right next to their town's defenseless hero.

HornyMushroom said:
First 6 or 7 episodes was lovely. The latter half was still good but the kidnapping plot dragged on too long and got a bit out hand. I think most people like this story for Ivy's slice of life adventures with her cute af slime buddy, not this high stakes gang busting plot. The way it played out wasn't that interesting either since it was just Ivy masterminding everything and Sora basically just functioned as a lie detector.

Honestly the few flaws with this story all stem from the isekai aspect. From episode 1 I felt it was completely unnecessary, and by the end it was actively making the story less enjoyable. It feels like the author wanted to write a main character who is smarter and more knowledgeable than every other character in the story despite being a kid, but they couldn't think of a way make it seem believable so they resorted to this body sharing setup with an isekai'd person.

Ivy being a child who is wise beyond her years and mature for her age makes sense given her back story but making her always be the smartest person in the room is silly.
Maybe the organization-busting plot could have been interesting, but I'll agree the way they use Sora as an allegiance-detector is kind of boring, as is the way almost everything just went according to Ivy's plan. I recall hearing that missions in games are some combination of planning and improvisation, and I don't think there's enough improvisation here. Most of it's between Lattrua and Green Gale.
I'm also slightly reminded of the time Suzumiya Haruhi's SOS brigade plays against the computer club in a computer game, and the computer club is cheating by playing with fog of war off.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2

61 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

43 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15

34 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8

48 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1

45 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.