Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Home Hero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 18, 2023 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
I don't think it's a surprise that Tetsuo would actually kill to protect what he loves. It's his natural instinct.

That being said, this was a thrilling episode finale with a lot of emotions and Tetsuo is lucky to make it out of all this mess alive. The finale did feel a bit rushed though, and in respect, I wish they could've expanded this story a bit longer. Still quite a thrilling ride though.
Jun 18, 2023 8:21 AM

Jul 2017
How conspicuous that the finale episode of this show has to be on Father's Day.

As memories linger in Tetsuo's mind, his struggle with Matori, for the father that was under immense stress from the moment he was born, he never felt love, not even after his wife bore Nobuto and treaded him down the path of the juvenile. Desperate, desolate, lost and out of love, Kubo was his only support in being a "father", being human in the Yakuza organization. And here he is, fighting against Tetsuo for the loss of his only son's life, ready to kill a person...of which Tetsuo would be his first. Instead, Matori stabbed himself with a knife, which coincidentally has the police banging on the residence's door, wanting to know if everything's alright. Tetsuo, not wanting to be caught red-handed, restrains Matori till he's out of commission, and he has to not let the police find out of his crime as well.

Sometime later, the seach for Matori reels no fruit, because Tetsuo still has one more thing to do: as Reika reminisces of her own father being her Home Hero, he transports Matori's dead body into the woods to be buried, with his entire body aching from head to toe, and having come so far to this point. This is where the iconic panel from the manga comes from (as well as Volume 1's cover) as Tetsuo's sins are too much to account for, with his wife Kasen overly worried to the point of slapping him twice. With Reika been well, life returns to normal for the Tosu family and everything is at peace and happiness.

The anime just could NOT reach the levels of the manga, even with Part 1 fully adapted. That said, the story was the only thing holding the anime at the best of times with the thrilling suspense, and at least is a decent adaptation overall.
Jun 18, 2023 8:30 AM

Sep 2013
Holy molly that face is going to haunt me

Overall a very entertaining thriller, but i guess a second season 2 won't ever happen

At this point i'll just wait for the manga to finish and read it from start to finish (if its even subbed)

Solid 7.5/10 gonna be missed as one of the best animes of the season.
Deep dark fantasies
Jun 18, 2023 8:31 AM
Jul 2020
That was a nice episode. Any chance for a second season happening? Also, is Kyoichi dead?
Jun 18, 2023 8:33 AM
Sep 2015
This is a good point to end, we get the classic "raining" scene, and the flashback scene affirm the meaning of the title "My Home Hero".
Jun 18, 2023 8:37 AM

Feb 2021
That timing of the OP was painful damn
Tetsuo got his hands dirty again, even if it wasn't entirely his fault. He really needs a break man.
I was very nervous during the scene with the blood leaking under the door.
...how did he carry the body outside and find a car without anyone noticing?
16:45 Volume 1 cover. I was afraid that someone from the organization will notice him.
22:02 "I'm sure it'll be fine." Man, this is creepy. I think he going a bit nuts from all the crap he experienced.
Well this is an abrupt ending alright. I wonder if anything was cut/rushed this episode?
This was a cool anime but it definitely would've benefitted from better production quality. This probably would've worked better as a live-action adaptation.
I would very much like to see more anime like this with better production.
8/10

Also damn today is Father's Day, I didn't realize. How fitting.
Jun 18, 2023 8:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
I guess to the father Nobuto was the star that kept him going. The hamster was a pretty good excuse though a very thin one. Getting a cramp when swimming really is risky even more so when at sea as well. You know with this kill Tetsuo really has managed to carve out a new talent for killing in the name of protecting. I feel that mother nature would be playing a hand next with the typhoon. Overall as a finale it was a solid one that managed to wrap up the narrative with Tetsuo's grim victory over the father. Though it was a bit late the inclusion of him and Nobuto's past really added weight to his motivation for going so far that contrasted well with Tetsuo's desire to save his daughter. Though if the police had actually waited and saw the blood under the door things would have been really different. Tetsuo's last facial expression though was damm creepy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2023 8:42 AM

Jan 2018
I think it's a pretty cool coincidence that this finale aired on Father's Day. Or maybe they actually planned this from the beginning? It's hard to tell.

It's finally over. The series and the suffering of the Tetsuo family. Or so it seems. Nobuto's father Matori is dead. And the yakuza don't seem to be interested in pursuing this hunt for Nobuto's killer.

I felt bad about Matori. His parents failed him. And he failed his son. He had the chance to be there for Nobuto. But that chance was taken from him. Ultimately, it was his fault for failing to parent Nobuto and not being there for him when he was a child. But I still feel bad cause maybe if they had enough time, they could've turned over a new leaf.

So, is it really over? Even though it seems most of the plot points were wrapped up, it still didn't feel like an ending to me. With the manga still ongoing, no way this was the end. Now, the question is whether or not there will be a season 2.

I really enjoyed this anime. I think its biggest flaw was its animation. I think if it had a higher budget and a more experienced director it would've been way better. My Home Hero seems to be the directorial debut for Takashi Kamei. He did a decent job but I think the series deserved better.

Because I loved the story and I think it really could've used better execution. Most people seemed to have dropped the series by episode 3. And I agree the first episodes were very rough and had pacing issues. But it kept getting better and better and soon enough I didn't care about the animation anymore. But it was distracting at times.

So yeah, I really hope this gets a Season 2 because I really want to see where the story goes next.
Jun 18, 2023 8:52 AM
Sep 2021
Tosu somehow comes out of his current situation but this happiness will not stand long enough sadly.
Jun 18, 2023 9:00 AM

May 2015
I'm kinda disappointed, all this struggling and he just resorts to killing again. But with how thorough he was disposing of Nobuto's body, now he just buries the father in a random location, which is reckless! considering what we saw before. But of course, no one cares about the whiny boss, and the boss wasn't actually a big deal from the start. Feels a bit pointless. 6/10
Jun 18, 2023 9:00 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Welp, I was not expecting Matori-san to stab himself after that exposition but that and the bullshit hamster explanation is what got everyting back to "normal". Yeah, I'm not keen on how things got resolved but we at least got somewhat of an ending for a series we'll msot probably won't get a sequel.

This was not a good adaptation. Lackluster animation and direction got my main attention since they could have done at least as good as the opening sequence. As a result, many thrilling scenes didn't quite deliver and the suspense wasn't there. That isn't to say the story is bad, but you need to have let some things pass by their own logic for them to make sense, and in that regard it was certainly a disappointment.

I'll at least say that the show got me intrigued enough to look up the manga which I'm sure must be good. For now, this is not something I'd recommend.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 18, 2023 9:04 AM

Apr 2020
Tetsuo's life sure wasn't easy. The man had to murder twice to protect his family.

I started this show because a friend told me it could be interesting (and he dropped while I kept watching >_>) and it's not usually the genre of anime I watch, but I really liked this one. The last 3 episodes felt like they had 5 minutes and got me anxious for what would happen next. 

I think the opening song is the most beautiful of the season, and the ending song is good. It was a worth watch, 7/10. Hope for a sequel someday.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jun 18, 2023 9:10 AM
Mar 2015
There truly is no rest for the wicked
Jun 18, 2023 9:21 AM
Feb 2022
this show was good i like it a lot
Jun 18, 2023 9:22 AM

Oct 2022
Tetsuo just killed Nobuto's only family and thought that he is safe. But the natural forces have other plans.

The freaking cliffhanger, now I wonder if he would be caught when Nobuto's father's body would be found after being uncovered by the storm.

The overall story covered in this season was great, the animation was not so good that's why it's a 6/10 for me.
Jun 18, 2023 9:28 AM
May 2021
The most interesting thing about this anime was that our "hero" wasn't really a hero at all. He had no supernatural abilities, "no certain set of skills", he was just a regular salaryman in over his head.
That is what made this such a riveting anime to watch. Like a train wreck happening in slow motion spread over 12 episodes.
Well, it's over now. I'm sure everything will be fine.
Jun 18, 2023 9:28 AM
Jan 2018
What did the ending imply?
Jun 18, 2023 9:43 AM

Jan 2022
Holy shit these mad lads, how are they going to have a cliffhanger on the final episode?? 😂😂😂

Joking aside, this was a fun watch. The mystery and suspense were enjoyable. it lead me to sympathize for the characters. No one is truly good, and no one is truly evil. But a mix between the two. With that said, I can't suggest enough to read the manga it gets better in the second act.

Still, this was a good watch and another successful ad campaign to read the manga, lol. I won't hold my breath for a second season, but I'll keep my fingers crossed like Nobuto...
MariklynJun 18, 2023 9:55 AM
Jun 18, 2023 9:44 AM

Dec 2019
ShihammeDarc said:
I think Tetsuo probably think he's going to be safer since the storm "is going to erase his evidence of him killing Matori", but i'm afraid karma is gonna bite him soon
Ḻ͖͚̤̥͂ͪͩ̽ͅo͖̺̒̉r̰̝ͣͤ̌̉̃̀d ͈̹̠͎͙̗ͪ̄͆ͪ̈̃̀R̩͌͂͑ͦi͔̯̱̣̹̜̲x͕̮̞̮̪̒͆̈́u̜̦͔͈̮͕͈͐̇̔̒̐el̰̖̦͒͛

Discord qhCsvqT

Make English people read this: Ohio go say mass
Jun 18, 2023 9:48 AM
Jan 2018
Rixuel said:
ShihammeDarc said:
I think Tetsuo probably think he's going to be safer since the storm "is going to erase his evidence of him killing Matori", but i'm afraid karma is gonna bite him soon
I don't think we'll get a sequel though, I haven't read the manga so I don't know if there is more but seemed like a done deal.

My take is that it's a deliberately ambiguous ending to neither make the plot very convenient and give a good ending or give a bad ending. I would think that the storm will make Matori's body surface, the organization will find it and kill Tetsuo.
Jun 18, 2023 9:49 AM
Aug 2019
Rixuel said:
ShihammeDarc said:

I think it actually implies the mud falls might expose the body to the conditions and be uncovered
Jun 18, 2023 9:51 AM

Jan 2022
ShihammeDarc said:

With the mudslides and heavy rain, the ground will shift, so anything buried in the ground will move and may or may not rise from the debris.

Edit'
Given by what he The T man says and his facial expression. he wants to believe everything will be fine. but given his personality to give attention to detail. he is lying to himself . Is my guess on the situation.
MariklynJun 18, 2023 9:54 AM
Jun 18, 2023 9:55 AM
May 2021
I knew it wasn't going to end well, regardless.
Of course, an act of GOD/nature threatens his coverup.
Now he's killed twice, covered it up twice and he had that look on his face at the end, like:
"Here we go again..."

Hopefully there'll be a season 2.
I really want to see how far they can go with this.
Jun 18, 2023 10:01 AM

Mar 2018
Oh my, I will miss this anime and the opening. It was way more 'enjoyable' than I expected!
I feel for Tetsuo, protecting your family like this is definitely not easy, especially with that kind of ending.
Have the feeling that karma is still not done with him :(

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jun 18, 2023 10:03 AM

May 2020
Wow this finale made absolutely no sense.

I mean for once leaving aside how Nobuto's father just stabbed himself because... he felt like? Even the things which followed through were just happening for the sake of convenience. In what world police doesn't even try to act when something TOTALLY suspicious is happening just behind the door??? Lamoooo, and wait how did Tetsuo get that mini truck lol.

Also let's pretend the organization or whatever Nobuto's father was part of didn't even try to contact or search him, even though the man's been gone for that long.

Anyways logic was never a part of this series to begin with, but it still kinda made watching fun from time to time. Plenty of inconsistencies, but whatever someone could do with these limited episodes anyways. Atleast it gave that thrill if nothing.
Jun 18, 2023 10:09 AM
Jul 2021
finally the end was damn good even the mom knows if he needs more help🤣.
Jun 18, 2023 10:25 AM

Oct 2013
wtf is that ending? There's a lot of unresolved shit. Is this only part of the manga? wtf

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 18, 2023 10:25 AM
Jan 2018
Slimsith said:
I knew it wasn't going to end well, regardless.
Of course, an act of GOD/nature threatens his coverup.
Now he's killed twice, covered it up twice and he had that look on his face at the end, like:
"Here we go again..."

Hopefully there'll be a season 2.
I really want to see how far they can go with this.

technically, he didn't kill matori
Jun 18, 2023 10:39 AM

Jul 2015
Animation and writing could've been better (wife being so accepting of the murder, Kyoichi finding balcony scratch marks, etc.), but still quite the unique and entertaining story

Jun 18, 2023 10:47 AM
May 2020
Good ending, it has left me wanting to see more. It has been a good suspense anime, and it´s appreciated, because nowadays finding an anime like this is difficult. I will go to the manga, and I hope that one day they will release a 2nd season. One of the best anime of this season
Jun 18, 2023 10:48 AM
May 2021
Underrated Gem of the year. Loved it very much, 9/10 for me 🔥🔥🔥
Jun 18, 2023 10:55 AM

Sep 2021
Wow, Nobuto was already ugly as a baby!
Anyway, this was a great finale! Although the disposal of Matori's body felt a bit rushed, I almost died during that police scene!

Which leads to my final thoughts about this show.
I actually chose to read the manga chapters after each episode. There are quite a few details in there, which were missing in the show. Nothing story-changing though. And while I believe they chose a good number of chapters to adapt, I would've prefered it to run for 13 episodes.
However, even though the Manga was more detailed, the sheer tension and suspense created by this story being animated over "just" a manga easily makes up for that. And for the messy animation too.

As for the story itself, I had very high expectation. I started watching a lot of seasonals since Spring '22 and out of all the shows I picked up based on trailers and synopses, this one was certainly the one I was most hyped about.
And it didn't disappoint.
It has a very strong premise already, and it executes this very well. The fact everything in this story could happen in real life creates an insane tension. The characters were just great. Tosu and Kasen are such cool and relatable protagonists! And even "anti-villains" like Kyoichi or neutral characters like Hibiki had a lot of depth and really got me invested in the moral conflict of the show. I really liked the OST too. Easily a 9/10.

I hope there will be a second season! Although by then, I will probably be ahead in the manga. I wanna know how this continues!
Jun 18, 2023 10:58 AM

Aug 2018
Softhenic03 said:

I mean for once leaving aside how Nobuto's father just stabbed himself because... he felt like?
He realized he was too weak to kill Tetsuo, so the next best thing was to frame him for his murder, then the organization would carry out his revenge and kill Tetsuo and his family. Pretty stupid plan, but it's not like he was the calm and collected type. 
Jun 18, 2023 11:53 AM

Oct 2011
the mudslide will hide his body forever
Jun 18, 2023 11:57 AM
Jan 2009
What an impossibly shit show this was. Nothing that happens makes any sense. The yakuza should have killed Tetsuo by the 2nd or 3rd episode. He was so obviously guilty. I've never seen a more incompetent group of mobsters in any anime, ever.

And now what? Tetsuo killed the leader of a yakuza group - a group which has multiple members who have had their eye on him constantly, that know who he is, who is family is, where they live and work, and so on. And he just... goes back to his normal everyday life? There is no universe in which the yakuza don't immediately figure out what's going on as soon as their leader disappears, and immediately know who killed him. If they did not bust Tetsuo's door down and gun his whole family down literally the VERY NEXT DAY after their boss disappeared, then these are truly the most idiotic yakuza in history.

The only way this plot would have made a lick of sense is if Tetsuo grabbed his family and had them get on a plane and flee the country the very same day that he killed Nobuto. The only way that they should have been safe is if they moved to some rural town in some country that nobody would ever think of. But no, he didn't even do that even right after he killed the boss of the fucking yakuza! He just went back to his everyday life! What an idiot! And I don't just mean Tetsuo, I mean literally everybody involved with producing this series.

This show is the most pathetic display of amateur writing I've seen in quite some time. And apparently there's MORE? There's more of the manga to adapt!? What happens next? Does the boss's body wash up from the typhoon, and the yakuza finds the body? Oh, lemme guess - they go right back to questioning Nobuto, letting him run them all in circles with insane troll logic, and never putting two and two together that he's fucking killing them all? Is that how the story ends? Does he pick off the yakuza members one by one until there's only one guy left, and then that one moron still can't figure out that Tosu Tetsuo is a psychotic serial killer that has been responsible for every single death in their organization? And even after he drives a knife into the last guy's heart, does that guy go "Buhhh I wonder who's been killing everyone? It can't be Tosu Tetsuo! We just don't have any proof!"?

Someone please tell me what happens. Spoil the whole rest of the series for me, please. I seriously have zero intention of continuing with this poorly-written drivel.
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
May 2017
Nice ending to close out this series, bad luck for Tosu Tetsuo though. As soon as he thinks he out, something pulls him back in. I want a season 2 but with mixed reviews and not many people talking about it, I don't really expect it. To the manga I go

7/10 season
Jun 18, 2023 12:27 PM
May 2017
Softhenic03 said:

I mean for once leaving aside how Nobuto's father just stabbed himself because... he felt like? Even the things which followed through were just happening for the sake of convenience. In what world police doesn't even try to act when something TOTALLY suspicious is happening just behind the door??? Lamoooo, and wait how did Tetsuo get that mini truck lol.

Also let's pretend the organization or whatever Nobuto's father was part of didn't even try to contact or search him, even though the man's been gone for that long.

Anyways logic was never a part of this series to begin with, but it still kinda made watching fun from time to time. Plenty of inconsistencies, but whatever someone could do with these limited episodes anyways. Atleast it gave that thrill if nothing.
1. Nobuto's death was eating away at his father. Upon realizing he couldn't take out Tosu Tetsuo, he stabbed himself for two reasons.
i. When the underling came back to find the body, they will realize the culprit truly was Tetsuo and take revenge upon him and his family.
ii. He felt he had nothing more to truly live for. He never knew love until Nobuto, and he was the reason for turning his life around after all. With Nobuto dead, his life went back to having no meaning.

2. I think Tetsuo got the truck from that guy he thanked near the end of the episode. The same dude who said they should have a beer

3. The organization probably are doing their searches. But they still think Tetsuo is in the clear so they haven't bothered him about it. Their guy went back to the apartment which Tetsuo cleaned up in time, so they really had no reason to suspect him.

I agree with you on that thing with the cops though. That was clearly a red flag situation and they didn't think anything was up. There are incompetent cops in the world though, so this was kinda realistic in a sense, Tetsuo just lucked out by getting them
Jun 18, 2023 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
the mudslide will hide his body forever
I thought the opposite lol. I immediately thought that mudslide would result in the corpse being discovered by road workers or whoever comes to fix the mess after the typhoon. 
Jun 18, 2023 12:32 PM

Nov 2013
It's sad the show had very low budget. OST is great though. Story is sometimes cringe due to conveniences and straight up asspulls, but still enjoyable overall. Gonna continue the manga, I wonder if the body gets discovered after landslide (most likely IMO) and I wonder if Tetsuo ends up killing more and more Yakuza to protect his family.

Don't forget the Yakuza are still targeting his family, this time to extort money using video where Tetsuo "kills" dude in the woods. And I wonder if Kyouichi will be seen again. I hope so. 

Don't think they'll give us S2.
Jun 18, 2023 12:33 PM
Nov 2020
FFandMMfan said:
What an impossibly shit show this was. Nothing that happens makes any sense. The yakuza should have killed Tetsuo by the 2nd or 3rd episode. He was so obviously guilty. I've never seen a more incompetent group of mobsters in any anime, ever.

And now what? Tetsuo killed the leader of a yakuza group - a group which has multiple members who have had their eye on him constantly, that know who he is, who is family is, where they live and work, and so on. And he just... goes back to his normal everyday life? There is no universe in which the yakuza don't immediately figure out what's going on as soon as their leader disappears, and immediately know who killed him. If they did not bust Tetsuo's door down and gun his whole family down literally the VERY NEXT DAY after their boss disappeared, then these are truly the most idiotic yakuza in history.

The only way this plot would have made a lick of sense is if Tetsuo grabbed his family and had them get on a plane and flee the country the very same day that he killed Nobuto. The only way that they should have been safe is if they moved to some rural town in some country that nobody would ever think of. But no, he didn't even do that even right after he killed the boss of the fucking yakuza! He just went back to his everyday life! What an idiot! And I don't just mean Tetsuo, I mean literally everybody involved with producing this series.

This show is the most pathetic display of amateur writing I've seen in quite some time. And apparently there's MORE? There's more of the manga to adapt!? What happens next? Does the boss's body wash up from the typhoon, and the yakuza finds the body? Oh, lemme guess - they go right back to questioning Nobuto, letting him run them all in circles with insane troll logic, and never putting two and two together that he's fucking killing them all? Is that how the story ends? Does he pick off the yakuza members one by one until there's only one guy left, and then that one moron still can't figure out that Tosu Tetsuo is a psychotic serial killer that has been responsible for every single death in their organization? And even after he drives a knife into the last guy's heart, does that guy go "Buhhh I wonder who's been killing everyone? It can't be Tosu Tetsuo! We just don't have any proof!"?

Someone please tell me what happens. Spoil the whole rest of the series for me, please. I seriously have zero intention of continuing with this poorly-written drivel.

Thanks for saying exactly what I was thinking 🤔
Jun 18, 2023 1:03 PM

Feb 2013
Had its good points but in the end it felt like an ad to get people to read the manga. Might pick it up later.
Jun 18, 2023 1:09 PM

Dec 2009
To nobody's surprise, pops was left a bit of a twizzler after all that. Can't blame him, really. 

I liked the anime. I really did; however, I wouldn't exactly describe it as "enjoyable," you know?
Jun 18, 2023 1:14 PM

May 2019
So it's over... or is it? Gotta say that the suspense throughout this series was great with some good cliffhangers at the end of some episodes. Even this finale ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger with Matori's body possibly being unearthed by the typhoon.

Unfortunately there are many unanswered questions such as how did Tetsuo drag the body out of the apartment and take it several stories down to the (presumably) rented truck? What is the state of the apartment? Did he get help in moving the body? Did he tell his wife afterwards? Will the Yakuza return to search for Matori's whereabouts? By the way, Tetsou is a smart guy with quick thinking skills and he again showed that in this finale when he came up with an excuse for the noise by using an escaped hamster and that also justified why he couldn't open the door to the police.

Anyways, beyond the unanswered questions the animation was rather poor and the character designs were average, however, the plot and storyline were mostly good and as I previously said the suspense was great. Overall I give this a 7/10 and if a second season is ever announced I hope that it gives background on how Tetsuo moved Matori's body among other details.
Jun 18, 2023 1:19 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime, hope for season 2.
Jun 18, 2023 1:57 PM

Dec 2018
I have a bad feeling about that landslide uncovering the body, though i doubt they could pin it on him. still, an awkward way to end, didn't feel complete and yet i couldn't bear to watch any more. Not that it was bad, it just gives me anxiety and i was hoping they'd wrap it up. you can only dodge so many bullets.
Jun 18, 2023 1:58 PM

Feb 2021
yveltalkyogre said:
fantastic anime, hope for season 2.

Yes, me too! Meanwhile I read the manga.
Jun 18, 2023 2:16 PM

Dec 2015
wtf was that bro ? WTF WAS THAT SMILE?
Jun 18, 2023 2:25 PM
Jul 2015
I was afraid of him getting caught, but now I'm afraid he'll turn into a serial killer... ;-;
Jun 18, 2023 3:56 PM

Jul 2015
That was the most Anime Original ending ever.

Jun 18, 2023 5:00 PM
Nov 2022
Tetsuo killed for the second time, I really didn't expect that, but he had a strong reason to do it: to protect his family.

Personally I liked the ending, the characters went through a lot so now a bit of peace and quiet is not bad, but if I'm left wondering: what will the gang members do? Will they suspect Tetsuo again? Will there be a second season? There are too many questions ._.

Kansen is the MVP of the anime and Reika is the stupidest, if only she hadn't messed with Nobuto nothing would have happened.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Till what chapter is it adapted?

tweetoot - May 19

6 by AnimeFan500 »»
May 22, 8:36 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2023

95 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2023

120 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:59 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Sir_4lpha_ - Mar 19, 2023

236 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:38 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2023

66 by HanageShinken »»
Mar 5, 4:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.