Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Ryouma's ideas paid off. Sometimes, it takes a bit of creativity to bring together a festival and this was one of those times.

I think this episode served as a way to celebrate the anime with fun and joy rather than the usual busy work. I also like how Ryouma continues to set goals for himself to achieve in the show, even in this finale.
Stark700Mar 26, 2023 6:02 AM
Mar 26, 2023 6:19 AM

Apr 2016
If there ever be a third season of this anime, i really hope our dear Ryouma-kun decides to take a break here and there. Cause by this tempo hes on right now, hes on his best way to be reincarnated ... again, lol.
Mar 26, 2023 6:26 AM

Jul 2017
Gimul's Foundation Festival is finally underway, with the crowd control going crazy about Ryoma's offerings, and it's about time that some people should take time off and enjoy the festival...especially Ryoma, who is running around and tending to many business offerings happening all at once. The hard-working 10-year-old must take a break as well, but his work is not done, for a lost child came out of nowhere with no recollection.

Bringing the lost child Theo around while finding his mother, Ryoma recapping through his journey from Season 1 to now, he has indeed come this far. The after-party with the Semroid Troupe and everyone else, it's a testament to all who've persevered with him. To round things up, exclusive handmade music boxes sent to Eliaria as commemoration, and the world at large, continues to move according to Ryoma's plans.

Season 2 is quite frankly...a disaster. The world reduced to Ryoma's brains, it's become boring and uninteresting.
Mar 26, 2023 6:48 AM
Oct 2016
A good end to this second season. Felt like a wrap up almost, if the anime adaptation didn't continue from here I would be sad but understand. Ryoma has found a new home here in this town. He's come a long way from being alone with the slimes in that forest. Now he's got friends, colleagues and employees whom trust and care for him. Ryoma made many positive strides this season. Making some important new business connections in other towns. Miyabi and Pioro were valuable friends to make since it lead to not only Ryoma expanding his business but also Elia got a new friend at school. I loved seeing Ryoma write her letters all season, keeping in touch with Elia and what's she's doing is very sweet. This festival to end the season did a great job bringing it all together letting Ryoma reflect on all he's done. Absolutely established himself as a citizen of this town revered by many. Ryoma has done a lot of good after the gods graced him with this second chance. A solid sequel of this laidback relaxing isekai.

80/100
Mar 26, 2023 6:54 AM

Nov 2021
The episodes this season felt repetitive. Ryoma, as he says in almost every episode, is blessed by the people around him and life is pretty good for him. It is relaxing as a slice of life should be but this season was sometimes dull. It can be a good show for you if you haven't watched a lot of fantasy anime but those who have watched a ton of this genre won't feel satisfied. Final score 7/10 good show but they need to do just a little better in storytelling.
Breeze.

Mar 26, 2023 7:07 AM
Sep 2015
Such a happy anime, though there could be more challenge obstacles.
Mar 26, 2023 7:37 AM
Sep 2020
Like it’s not a masterpiece but holy hell does this show hit hard to the point where I want more
Mar 26, 2023 7:42 AM

Dec 2010
If you're looking for lots of action and suspense, this anime is not for you. 

This is a relaxing anime about a person who worked too hard and is now enjoying life. 

I do wish the Elaria and Ryoma meet again.

8/10
Mar 26, 2023 7:50 AM

Oct 2017
This season was pretty boring for most part with a few decent episodes. Was looking forward to this season but it was a disappointment. If we get s3 hope it'll be better.
Mar 26, 2023 8:03 AM

Dec 2022
this was a very peaceful ending the festival went without a hitch also this anime just s too peaceful for my liking
Mar 26, 2023 8:17 AM
Jul 2019
I loved s1 and this season too but this season feels pretty underwhelming.Maybe because there's a lack of Elianna and Ryoma Interactions since that's what I love in S1.

Also it felt that the episodes were repetitive. Simeone will Ask Ryoma's help, Ryoma will help them and repeat.
Mar 26, 2023 8:22 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Nice little finish to the 2nd season. I found the season in general to be pretty boring though. It's nice to see that Ryoma has blended in to the town pretty well now and it was lovely to see him grateful to receive the warmth from the townspeople around him. Elia-san seems to be doing well in her academy too, guess this is pretty much the "all's well that ends all" kind of ending and feeling. 

5/10 from here. Personally, I felt that the 1st season had more to offer with the transition from the forest to the town and then the whole endeavour with the princess and whatnot, but this season was very one-dimensional. If there's to be a sequel, I hope it'll feature Ryoma in different situations and whatnot.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 26, 2023 8:52 AM
Feb 2022
I really hope we'll get a third season because this whole season felt like a build up for continuing the overall story. Also more chillness and catchy MindaRyn tunes would be awesome!
Mar 26, 2023 9:09 AM
May 2020
I love this anime, both seasons so far.  I like the growth and expansion of friends and people who can be trusted.  It's a really feel-good anime!

I'd really like the third season to maybe tie in all of his relationships with others... especially to circle around back to Eliaria Jamil (the Duke's daughter), whom Ryouma seems closest with and has been conversing via letters sent by their limour birds.  Maybe also to show the myriad of slimes that have now been affected because of Ryouma.
Mar 26, 2023 9:28 AM
Feb 2016
There goes my happy go lucky show for this season. Here's hoping we get a season 3 and a possible time skip. I want to see Ryoma grow up and progress with life and family.
Mar 26, 2023 9:33 AM
Oct 2010
As someone who likes a bit of slice-of-life isekai I enjoyed the first season of this, but then the second season...mmmm... Not going the hyperbole route and saying it's 'teh wurst evah!' or 'ttl SHYTE!', but I will say that it took all the good parts out of the first season and stuffed aimlessly wandering from point to point in its place. 

While Ryoma may have had his moments now and again, he went from the creative and curious to the vapid and vacuous, becoming almost a Disney caricature walking around the Gimulest place in Isekailand going 'Gawrsh, life is grand!'. One of the most baffling aspects are the asides of all the messages to Eliara that are basically just rote summaries of the 'plot' beats that we just watched; they're supposed to be heartwarming or sweet or something, but they just come across as pointless since it's not like she was getting any more real development than he was.

Definitely not the worst isekai I've had the misfortune of encountering, but definitely solidly in the ranks of the bland and lifeless.
Mar 26, 2023 9:45 AM
Mar 2019
i swear a 3rd season but with a little more action

i saw some episodes so simples
Mar 26, 2023 10:17 AM
Feb 2021
Overall I liked more the first season,but it still delivered some good Iyashikei energy.
I hope in a 3rd season.
Mar 26, 2023 11:11 AM

Feb 2019
Ngl, a pretty cute finale to what was largely a very underwhelming show. Probably the best episode of the season for this show.

Season felt very repetitive, empty and just fell flat. One of the worst watches of the season if not the worst for me. The franchise seems to be very popular with over 12 volumes in English so we will probably get a third season, I hope it’ll be better than this.
Marinate1016Mar 26, 2023 11:14 AM
Mar 26, 2023 11:22 AM

Jan 2012
And so Ryouma celebrates his first Foundation Festival by helping little Theo find his mother, participating in a performance, and getting matching music boxes for Eliara and himself as we end the series.

I wasn't sure, but I remembered really liking season 1 of this, so I went back and checked my final thoughts for it and I wasn't as positive as I remembered. In fact I even used the term "dry and boring" which definitely fits this season much more. I feel kinda bad ragging on what is trying to be such a nice story but this season was a definite step down both in quality(cgi abomination horses and crowd scenes) and story. I just had a hard time caring about anything that happened this season. Maybe it's because I was watching too many shows for winter but I struggled to give this much attention. It was immensely forgettable. Generous 6/10. Not the worst show I watched this season(looking at you Shin Shinka no Mi), but likely the most disappointing one.
Mar 26, 2023 11:25 AM

Jan 2008
During the initial airing of the first season, and many isekai/tensei shows in general, you always get to enjoy the early parts when the protagonist show off their powers and awes the people for the first time, but if the show doesn't do anything after that phase is over, the show essentially just becomes empty and a bore. This show is one of those examples. It doesn't have good action. It isn't funny. The visuals aren't great. It isn't particularly good at anything. The story felt aimless and essentially just dumbed down to just Ryoma enjoying his new life, which is fine if his life wasn't such a bore to watch.

Though we all know who the real main character of the story is. The CGI carriage and the driver. 
Mar 26, 2023 11:57 AM
Apr 2021
Faithful to the slice of life theme that it leads
Mar 26, 2023 12:22 PM
Aug 2012
6/10 for the series.  Wasn't hard to watch, but not something I thought "can't wait for the next episode".  I think if Eliaria stayed near Ryoma it could have been cute and made the season better.
Mar 26, 2023 12:56 PM
Nov 2022
foi boa mas nao teve muita ação igual na 1 a segunda foi muito devagar acho que usaram pra explicar melhor o mundo e como as coisas acontecem , gosto muito de anime aonde o personagem e forte e consegue proteger aqueles que ama , mas essa temporada teve poucas cenas que mostrava ação , dou um 7 pq a obra deixou a desejar muito comparada a 1 , dou 7 por causa do avanço que tem nos personagens secundários e pq mostrou um pouco sobre o personagem principal , espero que se tiver uma 2 temporada eles aproveitem mais o protagonista e seu poder
Mar 26, 2023 2:49 PM

Jun 2016
It's always relaxing to watch this series, I liked it as the first one, I like the setting and the concept of the friendly relationship of Ryoma with the Gods and the people around him. Not a masterpiece but it is the perfect series for chilling out and enjoy.
Mar 26, 2023 5:32 PM

Feb 2022
The festival was nice, I wish they showed Ryouma's performance or at least added some guitar music to that scene.

Overall it was a relaxing season, felt more slice of life than the last one. I hope if we get more it picks up the pace a little.
Mar 26, 2023 7:38 PM

Mar 2016
And with that, my sundays of yelling "bro, take a damn day-off already!!" at the tv are over. I'll miss this show, hope we get a third season some time.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 26, 2023 8:29 PM

Feb 2019
I hope a 3rd season is in the works or will be in the works. I'm curious to know who the second music box is for. I'm thinking it's a keepsake for Ryoma himself, but at the back of my mind I was thinking he offered it to the gods.
Mar 26, 2023 11:45 PM

Nov 2012
I guess he kept the 2nd music box?  I was waiting to hear who he sent it to and even replayed the scene.  * shrug * He should've sent it to her parents, but oh well. 

I liked season 2, didn't love it like I did season 1, but I liked it.  It made ne smile and laugh a few times.  I'm good with that.
Mar 27, 2023 12:15 AM
Dec 2022
nice and simple but there could of been more
Mar 27, 2023 8:47 AM
Dec 2022
hated how the main character talked
Mar 27, 2023 11:16 AM
Dec 2021
finite sets and cosets.
Mar 27, 2023 4:35 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This season was useless, at least for me, I liked some aspects of S1 like the innovative slime systems etc but now it just felt like nothing... at least it's gone now
Mar 28, 2023 1:29 AM
Feb 2016
Even a slice-of-life anime needs at least one of two things: conflict (even if it's only an internal one) or comedy. In the first season we had Ryoma's search for his purpose in his new life and trying to get accustomed to leaving the secluded forest behind. The second season had no slimmer of thrill, no humor, nothing seemed to have any meaning for plot development and the already subpar animation showed no sign of improvment. "So boring" and "maybe I should watch something different" were the majority of my thoughts during this season, so I'm honestly surprised that I even finished watching it.
Overall 5/10, I have to leave room in my rating for animes that are blatantly worse, but I also can't recommend this one.

On a different note, I can vaguely remember reading the manga a year ago or so. I have a flimsy recollection of a few thug adventureres extorting the adventurer kids, the ones that were already shown in this season. The confict was resolved by Ryoma having to resort to physical means, at least thats what I can recall. So a question to readers of the manga or novel: Is that instance yet to happen, was it cut from the anime or am I having a mix up with some other isekai series?
Mar 28, 2023 11:42 AM
Feb 2015
Tho the main premise of his beliefs to others are mainly to not overwork and remember to take breaks, Ryouma is always working hard and at some point could end up having the same tragedy happen to him.
But I think the main difference as he reflects on it too is that before reincarnation, he worked and hated it yet in this otherworld, he works because he enjoys it along with the community around him who actually care for him that they also remind him to take breaks too.
Despite the general feel this season being less action-y than compared to season 1, I looked forward each week to watching this because of how fun and happy everything this season was that it puts me into a good mood, plus I really admire Ryouma's character in general that I'd like to meet a Ryouma irl too with such a wonderful personality ahahah
And I guess as well, watching this season in full and comparing it to the reviews I glanced over as well is a reminder for me not to just trust the general consensus on their overall opinion of media in reviews because it'd hinder me from enjoying a show just because everyone else said lol this is rubbish and boring what a joke lmao.

If they actually end up continuing this tho into a new season, I would happy to see more fun days with what Ryouma gets up to and even see how Eliara is doing 'cause she's still on her journey too ahahah
Mar 28, 2023 4:59 PM
Jul 2008
I really like the first season. Don't know why the 2nd season made me feel a bit bored. Still good but not as good as first season.
Mar 28, 2023 9:04 PM

Mar 2013
I guess I get to see Ryouma having fun until this episode, he got to help a bunch of people along the way but his adventures are nonetheless disappointing for some reason. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the story but the way they adapted it feels icky but it was still enjoyable to some extent.

I think I prefer the first season as it was more calming and heartwarming. This sequel on the other hand is more like a joke to me that it came to me always being random and unconnected between each episode that it feels like I'm bored most of the time while watching this. I feel like something important is missing.

If there's a sequel, I hope the direction of the story would be more worth it again to the audience.
CrazyButNot4UMar 28, 2023 9:08 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 29, 2023 11:36 AM
Oct 2018
s2 was about the new town and business... i hope there's a s3 with some adventure
Mar 29, 2023 2:28 PM

Feb 2011
this season was an absolute snore. I'm disappointed really, but i was too invested to drop it.
5/10

Mar 31, 2023 1:48 AM
Aug 2022
Throughout this 12 episode series I have been increasingly disappointed with the quality in story telling, frame work and animation. Sometimes people joke about studios spending the entire budget on the OP, but considering that that had the best animation quality for this season of this series; (and that's not high praise, it is still pretty sub par.) I'm almost inclined to believe that statement holds true here.
Apr 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Jan 2014
quite a refreshing, but that's it.
nothing grand or hyped.
I hoped to see more of MC being overpowered and grow older.
kinda weird to see a child running here and there, having 2 or more business than average human in that world.
Apr 2, 2023 4:30 AM

May 2018
For how chill this anime is, I love it. But I was hoping there are some events that is exciting, because this season is all about Ryoma being workaholic. 

Apr 7, 2023 10:20 AM
Mar 2021
They didn't even get to see each other! With no news for a 3rd season (honestly, if they decided to do that I'm just going to ask why?) and the pace of the story going, it feels like they're not going to see each other for another 3 seasons.
Apr 9, 2023 10:08 PM
Jun 2015
The most chill anime I have seen
Apr 12, 2023 10:08 PM

Dec 2020
Very relaxing enjoyable show. Animation a bit wonky at times. Felt off compared to s1. Maybe lack of a "main" cast? He wondered around more meeting way more people.

Still good though.
Apr 26, 2023 6:57 PM
Apr 2023
it was good but why did they not meet again and that is the one part I did not like
Apr 27, 2023 6:44 AM

Jun 2020
I always try to see the good in all Anime, but in this case I really struggle to do it. Season too boring, with events that have been repeated and without particular novelties. The first season was nice, but concluding the vision of this one was particularly tiring... :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry but I don't know English very well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apr 30, 2023 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
Chill anime but I can't really say it's relaxing seeing 'workaholic' Ryoma being so busy with all this business stuff instead of taking a nice break before the Gods have to bless him again with a better life

Jul 9, 2023 5:41 AM
Jun 2023
espero que alla temp 3 quiero ver que pasa cuando crecen y se re encuentran
Jul 17, 2023 7:47 PM
Jul 2023
Paul said:
During the initial airing of the first season, and many isekai/tensei shows in general, you always get to enjoy the early parts when the protagonist show off their powers and awes the people for the first time, but if the show doesn't do anything after that phase is over, the show essentially just becomes empty and a bore. This show is one of those examples. It doesn't have good action. It isn't funny. The visuals aren't great. It isn't particularly good at anything. The story felt aimless and essentially just dumbed down to just Ryoma enjoying his new life, which is fine if his life wasn't such a bore to watch.

Though we all know who the real main character of the story is. The CGI carriage and the driver. 

I can see your point, but this anime is not about action. It is about the daily peaceful slow life of MC who lived a harsh conditions in his previous life.

So you will find some action in it, but that would be it. Frankly speaking, I like happy anime like this. Makes you forget about worries of your personal life. I also liked the anime cheat kusushi no slow life. There are plenty of action anime out there, Just enjoy this slow anime. Cheers!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

13 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2023

11 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

28 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2023

14 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

16 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.