Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 28, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
It's so cute seeing Mitsuha opening a store and trying to make money. In her coins, it's all about business profiting and money lol.

Started off rough but looks like she was able to take advantage of the customers that did come in. If one thing, Mitsuha is creative in pleasing her customers with her food. I'm actually impressed.
Jan 28, 2023 9:38 AM

Feb 2020
♪ "It's all 'bout the money. It's all 'bout the dum dum da da dum dum" ♪

Mitsuha really knows what she's doing.

SerafosJan 28, 2023 1:04 PM
Jan 28, 2023 10:29 AM
Feb 2020
the ep 4 quality upgraded, C2C, TripleA join production

storyboard from Chihiro, works wellknown lots isekai & cute works Hamefura, kumakuma, jahy, mushoku tensei https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=192061

episode director lots works, and work for saito ep 2 https://anidb.net/creator/6519

script writer will work for Oshi Reijou (TBA) as series Composition https://anidb.net/creator/43580

kotono cv. appear in cast wow

sato_kanadeJan 28, 2023 11:47 AM
Jan 28, 2023 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
Mitsuha has reached the royal capital to open her business, and the retirement plan to save 80k gold has begun.

Her general store packed stock full of items from Earth, and as the days pass, it's getting to the point of frustration of having no customers. And even with some customers of ladies just taking a look, the cost may be asking for too much, and it'd be a waste if Mitsuha lost them for good. Instead, having them be samples can be kinda tedious, as is some ladies that Mitsuha had a hard time dealing with, and rather than charging the normal rate, it's adding perks such as freebies, even food that tastes new to them, even though they came from the same pot.

There's some skepticism, but Mitsuha has done her sales, and it's up to the 3 ladies to gift the jar of chocolates and hair conditioner (magic elixir) to their head chef and family head. Surely all this sounds preposterous, but they have to see it to believe it for themselves, and the head chef Marcel took a gander at his needs. Mitsuha's business acumen isn't quite correct, and after a time of explanation of the things that Marcel will purchase, including the knife that's been hand-crafted to perfection that'll make zero profit for her.

Looks like the head chef of Viscount Reiner needs fish that the town doesn't provide, and this is important for daughters in their debutante ball to mark a place in society. Fish wlll make a good compliment, and Mitsuha will deal greatly with this collaboration.

At the very least, once Mitsuha gets going, then the show really comes into its own.
Jan 28, 2023 12:24 PM
Feb 2018
Just my 2 cents: why the hell did she act so stupid and assumed that everything handy in her world will also be useful in a medieval one? She acted smart and prepared everything as best as she could, but then she just buys tons of things that looks like an alien teleported crazy stuff from 500 years in the future to that time. She could just have asked somebody on the street "What would you like to have or use?" and then buy that... I'm furious right now about how bad this was handled, completely going against her former business logic.
Jan 28, 2023 12:26 PM
Jun 2020
It was fun to see the culture shock between both worlds. Isekai worlds aren't that simple.
Jan 28, 2023 12:58 PM
Jan 2017
enJ0Yable said:
Just my 2 cents: why the hell did she act so stupid and assumed that everything handy in her world will also be useful in a medieval one? She acted smart and prepared everything as best as she could, but then she just buys tons of things that looks like an alien teleported crazy stuff from 500 years in the future to that time. She could just have asked somebody on the street "What would you like to have or use?" and then buy that... I'm furious right now about how bad this was handled, completely going against her former business logic.

probably just desperate and just throw stuff and see what stick, if she ask people around the town she'll get generic item that already available on that town
what she want is not just to compete, but also creating new market for item only she sold
hey you never know what sells on the market when you introduced new stuff
i remember story about timothy dexter selling warming bed pan to tropical island which is very dumb decision, then it sold as hotcake because they use it as laddle
most of her stuff are daily necesities so only small portion  of the item stays like the scale remover (although there's should be freshwater fish), also it's not like she'll going bankrupt or at loss when she sold everything on 1000% markup lol
MyGoJan 28, 2023 2:41 PM
Jan 28, 2023 1:13 PM

Nov 2014
Ah, I guess simply running a store would be too simple. It seems she is going to get more involved in that party. Gotta admit, she has good head for making money - most people would play it much safer.
Jan 28, 2023 1:29 PM

May 2015
I love watching Mitsuha earn money. Its so fun and she's so cute doing it. That maid outfit looks great on her. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 28, 2023 1:42 PM

May 2015
Seems too easy, and she just randomly put the stuff together without any consideration for the culture or how it can affect the future of industry in this town. In that regard I much prefer isekai like Bookworm or Slime, where they have to work their way from scratch and things aren't just handed to them on a silver platter. I guess it's fun to see shocked expressions of customers, etc., but ehh, that's still not as exciting if she were to put more effort into creating those items.
Jan 28, 2023 1:48 PM

Feb 2019
I just love how mitsuha can bring things from the real world into the isekai world. It’s a really fresh concept just seeing people blown away by modern technology lol. She definitely should’ve realised that it wouldn’t be as simple as just importing things over, especially when that doesn’t exist in their world.

The fish shock was especially interesting since that’s something that we don’t usually think about but logistically without trains/cargo ships and the like that would’ve been a delicacy if you didn’t live near fresh water.

Also just noticed she’s powering her electricity with solar panels lol really neat.
Jan 28, 2023 2:54 PM

Dec 2013
I thought she had learned something from her time with the previous noble family but no, she is selling items too rare for them, like lol, why the hell would they need a can opener on a can-less world, I'm overthinking it too much but she did some research and we even saw it.
Jan 28, 2023 4:59 PM

May 2015
Mitsuha convinces people she's a witch with a way to get fresh fish! I'm just glad all the people she's run into so far are pretty nice. Not that she wouldn't have some obvious methods of self defense as seen so far if they werent. Those fast paced dialogue segments were also an interesting way to set the events for her general store!
Jan 28, 2023 5:13 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Mitsuha opens up her store and well business is slow but she is slowly getting customers.

Also she is kinda lucky with the noble familys she is encountering, she also has a way with words cause damn she can smooth talk anyone I swear.

Looks like she is gonna help out with that 'coming of age ball' for that girl.

As soon as buisness starts booming she is making that 80k gold in no time. Cause she is buying all that stuff mainly from the convenience store so it should be cheap. 

Also I can't just not mention that quick scene of Colette absolutely blazing through that wood, cutting it at a fast rate. Mabye she is working hard so that she can see Mitsuha again in the capital?? Cause I kinda wanna see them together again!

Jan 28, 2023 5:41 PM

Oct 2022
She's going to be tried as a witch, just you wait and see.
Jan 28, 2023 6:06 PM
Nov 2018
The pearls were an understandable fuck up, but GIRL. Even if you hadn't just spent however-long traveling with nary a body of water in sight, I could have sworn you had a map of the local countryside at some point. A very inland city is not gonna have fresh fish.

Yes, she is Japanese and wouldn't be as familiar with European history, but we saw her researching the presumed historical period! It was the wrong historical period (given what we've seen, this is clearly a POST-medieval society. Post-Renaissance, even, maybe approaching early industrial/colonial era), but hasn't she been looking up more since? And regardless of whether she got the exact technological era right, she knows it's still pre-refrigeration! Pre-electricity! What was all that research even for if you were just going to wing it like this?

Maybe having read The Merchant Princes is making me overthink this, but Christ alive.

I thought to myself: So why do Isekai Pharmacy and Ascendance of a Bookworm work for me, where this doesn't? And I think it's because Myne and Farma use their knowledge to recreate technologies and practices from home to improve living conditions where they are, whereas Mitsuha is just bringing over single-use plastic bottles, fish preserved by refrigeration, plastic and foil wrapping, and electric devices with disposable batteries, with no thought for how to explain their presence or integrate them into this new world. Even if the locals don't turn on her for 'witchcraft' or extort her, she's going to get a lot of dangerous attention. Her products are also going to create this world's first landfill in a few generations.

I'm gonna see how the debutante plot plays out, but this is shaping up to be a real fuck-you-got-mine approach to isekai.
Jan 28, 2023 7:02 PM

Mar 2013
I don't know why but Mitsuha is very interesting and enjoyable to watch. Everytime I watch this series, I always forget the time and the next thing I know, the episode is already finished. I really enjoyed her character. Even with that dwindling score, I still appreciate this series.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 28, 2023 7:41 PM

Feb 2019
she's overly enthusiastic trying to make a sale she almost scare off her first clients lol
Jan 28, 2023 9:57 PM

Feb 2016
THAT'S IT, MITSUHA IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER MADE!!!!!!!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jan 28, 2023 10:35 PM

Nov 2021
As much as I'm enjoying this interdimensional "mary sue" anime, there are SO many loopholes the anime is just glazing over like ???

Casually overpricing everything??? Commoners aren't going to spend sliver coins so willy nilly (I'm assuming commers don't make much but >_>) ,,,Commoners would label your store for nobles based on the "exotic" goods and prices driving away business in the first place...AND she's still making hella profit from the silver alone, even if it isn't gold???

Nonchalantly advancing their society hundreds of years??? How are you going to casually bring flashlights, hairdryers, and a FKIN PS4?!? How would you even explain the concept of electricity, lightbulbs, batteries, or video games???

The laid-back nature of her bringing MF plastic/e-waste to their world!!! Where and how does she plan to do with all the waste she'd be creating from her ONE store??? (plastic water bottles, tinfoil, batteries, plastic, etc..)  Plus the batteries she'll eventually have to sell to the public (cuz of the flashlights) without properly explaining the dangers of leaking/used batteries or how easily children can eat them??? (how to get executed for dummies)

FINALLY, running the risk of being executed over accusations of being a witch???? Like maybe she could've gotten away with it if she had just observed her surrounding for a couple of days and their manner of transporting goods. But having all of this stuff without a plausible explanation is SUICIDE! God forbid she unintentionally starts a "world" war over her and the power of having a monopoly on her "exotic" goods,,,

I mean, they'd instantly accused her of being a witch by serving FISH... my head hurts istg 💀
AltadenaJan 28, 2023 10:42 PM

Jan 28, 2023 10:37 PM

Nov 2021
LFreya said:
The pearls were an understandable fuck up, but GIRL. Even if you hadn't just spent however-long traveling with nary a body of water in sight, I could have sworn you had a map of the local countryside at some point. A very inland city is not gonna have fresh fish.

Yes, she is Japanese and wouldn't be as familiar with European history, but we saw her researching the presumed historical period! It was the wrong historical period (given what we've seen, this is clearly a POST-medieval society. Post-Renaissance, even, maybe approaching early industrial/colonial era), but hasn't she been looking up more since? And regardless of whether she got the exact technological era right, she knows it's still pre-refrigeration! Pre-electricity! What was all that research even for if you were just going to wing it like this?

Maybe having read The Merchant Princes is making me overthink this, but Christ alive.

I thought to myself: So why do Isekai Pharmacy and Ascendance of a Bookworm work for me, where this doesn't? And I think it's because Myne and Farma use their knowledge to recreate technologies and practices from home to improve living conditions where they are, whereas Mitsuha is just bringing over single-use plastic bottles, fish preserved by refrigeration, plastic and foil wrapping, and electric devices with disposable batteries, with no thought for how to explain their presence or integrate them into this new world. Even if the locals don't turn on her for 'witchcraft' or extort her, she's going to get a lot of dangerous attention. Her products are also going to create this world's first landfill in a few generations.

I'm gonna see how the debutante plot plays out, but this is shaping up to be a real fuck-you-got-mine approach to isekai.
EXACTLY,,, she has to get an IRON grip on the Nobles or they'll monopolize her for her "exotic goods" or they'll burn her at the stake 💀 
AltadenaJan 28, 2023 10:45 PM

Jan 29, 2023 12:03 AM
Mar 2021
New store was opened!
Mitsuha really have an energy as a merchant
Jan 29, 2023 2:37 AM
Apr 2021
not usually an isekai fan but really enjoying this anime!
Jan 29, 2023 7:36 AM
Jan 2023
enJ0Yable said:

Altadena said:
As much as I'm enjoying this interdimensional "mary sue" anime, there are SO many loopholes the anime is just glazing over like ???

Casually overpricing everything??? Commoners aren't going to spend sliver coins so willy nilly (I'm assuming commers don't make much but >_>) ,,,Commoners would label your store for nobles based on the "exotic" goods and prices driving away business in the first place...AND she's still making hella profit from the silver alone, even if it isn't gold???

Nonchalantly advancing their society hundreds of years??? How are you going to casually bring flashlights, hairdryers, and a FKIN PS4?!? How would you even explain the concept of electricity, lightbulbs, batteries, or video games???

The laid-back nature of her bringing MF plastic/e-waste to their world!!! Where and how does she plan to do with all the waste she'd be creating from her ONE store??? (plastic water bottles, tinfoil, batteries, plastic, etc..)  Plus the batteries she'll eventually have to sell to the public (cuz of the flashlights) without properly explaining the dangers of leaking/used batteries or how easily children can eat them??? (how to get executed for dummies)

FINALLY, running the risk of being executed over accusations of being a witch???? Like maybe she could've gotten away with it if she had just observed her surrounding for a couple of days and their manner of transporting goods. But having all of this stuff without a plausible explanation is SUICIDE! God forbid she unintentionally starts a "world" war over her and the power of having a monopoly on her "exotic" goods,,,

I mean, they'd instantly accused her of being a witch by serving FISH... my head hurts istg 💀

Simply, you're pretty much spot on about it. Mitsuha didn't care about environmental pollution to Isekai or endanger herself & someone else's lives. Because she can (almost) always leave with teleporting. All she cares about is making more money. She noticed the product she brought from Earth will damage Isekai's environment, but she knowingly chooses to ignore it. (Because on earth, she would did the same. Those plastic, battery, tinfoil, gasoline bottles she all throws them away with the kitchen waste. Somehow her partner did do recycling & sorting out garbages. Why Mitsuha refuse to do so back then was unclear, even in the novel.)

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details. Posts merged
-DxP-Feb 2, 2023 6:17 AM
Jan 29, 2023 10:45 AM

Nov 2012
She's not as smart as I thought she was. She did 0 research and bought what you would stock in modern day Japan. I thought she'd at least transfer shampoo and things that come in plastic bottles into glass. And why would she bring things like flashlights to introduce into their society? She's polluting their society and advancing it at an unnatural rate.  She should've had an artisan of the time make her wicker shopping baskets. She could've brought fudge that is sliced or blocks/hunks of chocolate as opposed to pretty wrapped choco covered almonds. She absolutely didn't think things through.  And her pricing?!  She can't sell to commoners with those prices. 

I guess Star Trek's Prime Directive is engrained in my psyche. Don't interfere with the natural evolution of primitive society.  In her case don't interfere lest you be mistaken (and possibly executed) as a a witch.
dragynfaerieJan 29, 2023 10:58 AM
Jan 29, 2023 2:06 PM
Oct 2018
I’m actually getting pretty sick of Isekai shows but still enjoy watching this one. As other posters have noted, she’s not quite as smart as we thought, as her choice of many items for sale in the shop is questionable. At some point I think her capitalistic greed is going to catch up with her and she will be in big trouble (“she’s a witch!!”). Can’t wait for that but I’m sure everything will work out in the end

Animation is pretty good and I like the OP too.
Jan 29, 2023 2:54 PM

Jun 2014
first 3 episode she was smart and used her brain, and suddently episode 4 she is dum as a door, and just the hole episode is completly retarded, blowdryer, hotwater, 8 course meal (maybe less but not he point) and so on, episode 4 ruin the show for me.
Jan 29, 2023 8:36 PM
Jan 2017
General Store Mitsuha. We can sell you anything. For the right price.
Jan 29, 2023 10:10 PM

May 2019
Agreed that she didn't put much thought into what would be acceptable to sell in a more primitive world. I mean she's using solar panels to power her store! I'm sure many questions will arise and she will probably be accused of witchcraft as the 3 girls were already suspecting her of being a witch.

It's probably an overthought but she should've started simpler like cutlery and swiss amy knives and not flashlights. Not sure how long she'll manage the store as it sounds like she may steer towards a consultation path with helping out that chef guy. We also got a cameo of Colette so hopefully that means she'll get more screen time.
Jan 30, 2023 12:30 AM
Feb 2022
Why was she so reluctant to sell him fish? And why isn't she selling food and only utensils?
Jan 30, 2023 7:20 AM

Sep 2020
She's really good at promoting her merchandise, and also earned quite some money, interested to see how she'll help the cook.
Jan 30, 2023 11:11 AM

Oct 2017
Mitsuha needs better planning for sure.
Jan 30, 2023 12:01 PM

Aug 2019
Another great episode imo! :D

I know there are a lot of people complaining about Mitsuha bringing in all this modern stuff into a world that's not as advanced, but I think that's kinda the point. She is not thinking this through, which we've already seen in this episode. Take the fish scalers as an example. She didn't even think about how far away the ocean is to the capital, so selling fish scalers wouldn't make any sense. Same goes for the fish those three maids ate. They were surprised to find fish there and have it actually be edible. They even thought Mitsuha was a witch, which is ofc a fair assumption since all of this would've seen like witchcraft to them. I imagine Mitsuha might make some changes later on, if not I don't think I really... well, care? lol I love discussing lore and stuff like that, but I don't think this anime is going to go that deep and that's totally fine with me. I'm just here to watch Capitalism the anime, and I'm loving it so far <3

I love the concept for this anime, and I honestly think Mitsuha is an adorable and funny MC
Jan 30, 2023 1:43 PM
Nov 2018
Jenthart said:
One thing you need to know first is that Mitsuha isn't a hero nor a good person. She won't care if people get hurt because of her. All she cares about is that she (and only herself) feels good in the end.
What you said about Mitsuha will/ could unintentionally start a WorldWar-Isekai... You ain't wrong.
So this is intentional, and we've got a thoughtless, selfish protagonist evolving into a straight-up villain protagonist? Okay then, that does make for a better and more thought-out story than what it seemed.
Jan 30, 2023 1:44 PM

Sep 2018
That was all depressingly stupid.

The show can't have it both ways, she's either smart or she isn't and the way she set up shop was beyond moronic.

Besides that, I find this show to just be tedious, dropped.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 30, 2023 3:12 PM

Sep 2021
I like how the show keeps the nice pacing. 

And for now, the crisis was avoided. But I think, sooner or later, Mitsuha will get in trouble with all her modern products. 
Jan 30, 2023 5:51 PM
Mar 2021
Altadena said:

Don't use your head too often for this series. This series is meant to enjoy without using your brain. As a novel reader I'll warn you: you're in a rough journey if you keep that up. 

Better ditch this series if you don't like this sort of thing.
Feb 1, 2023 5:16 PM

Nov 2013
after arriving at the capital, Mitsuha already spreading the products that she will be selling at her shop, be it paper or fluffy towels
i was expecting her to be successful like ... Ryoma for example, but guess no one likes her shop lol not a single person in 3 days? really?
ok before the 3rd say was over , some woman came, but they weren't very excited with the products lol the champoo somehow interested them but way too expensive

after some experiments with the champoo, one of the girls now has shiny hair, this reminds me of the bookworm isekai when Main and friends started to have pretty hair
she also showed off the body wsh, and the drier, they were happy and ended up buying the champoo
since t hey wasted all their coins on the shop, Mitsuha decided to give them free lunch, showing off the power of her magic item, the stove lol the clients were worried but they liked it
them wondering if she was a witch was funny too, she cooks fast and everything comes from the same pot LOL
i remember her saying the food in that world sucks, even for the rich people, so her own cooking is sure to make people crazy
that being said, she sure gave them a lot of free food, i guess she really wants to capture these 3 for the future... and i guess, hoping they will tell others and bring them to the shop

they brought the thing to the mansion (what was that? chocolate?), the chef and the madam sure liked it
the discussion about the fish tho, it would take long to bring it to the capital, and it would be expensive to buy, no way too cook it in the current season... what will her excuse be?
whatever she says, there's no doubt that this family is very interested, so it was worth wasting some materials on advertising

the chef went and bought a ton of stuff, but he also advised her about the fish scale remover thing being useless
lol her speech about the knife, she pretends that she gets no profit, because the blacksmith sold her for the same price , that's a lie haha

Colette is pro at cutting wood, damn

the chef is tasked with the noble girl and her 15 years old party, and he must succeed in giving the nobles a good banquet ... so hearing about Mitsuha food certainly interested him ...and tbh, imagine how many nobles could come to her shop if they end up advertising it there as part of the source of items for the party lol
Mitsuha motto tho "from love advice to land management, we do it for a fee" , girl is going places lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Feb 1, 2023 10:52 PM
Aug 2017
SMH, Mitsuha has fallen so low she's doing Kamikoto knife sponsorships 
Feb 2, 2023 4:02 AM

Nov 2021
kljy said:
Altadena said:

Don't use your head too often for this series. This series is meant to enjoy without using your brain. As a novel reader I'll warn you: you're in a rough journey if you keep that up. 

Better ditch this series if you don't like this sort of thing.
Yeah re-reading my comments (my meds kicked in when viewing this ep lollll) and I might have been a tad dramatic but her actions are pretty thoughtless and would "realistically" trigger crazy chain of events.

Feb 4, 2023 9:22 PM

Jan 2023
Power in isekai isn't everything. It's money, right. Yes. Go sell those fishes from convenience stores around your house, Mitsuha.
Feb 5, 2023 3:52 PM
Oct 2019
Bring Daiso 100 yen items to Another World are so Genius!!

It was really fun to see the culture shock lol
Feb 11, 2023 7:29 PM

Feb 2022
It seems wrong to introduce plastic bottles into a world without them to me. Also for being as thought out as she was it's curious to me she didn't realize that keeping her shop simple would do more for her than adding so many unknowns and sophisticated products. Also introducing all those new foods to someone's system that hasn't had them all at once is asking for a disaster. People don't think about it but the amount of sodium and other preservatives in foods like that can do some damage to your guts if you're not used to it. It may be silly but mayo being the common isekai sold condiment actually makes sense, introduce simple and easy to understand things that are a premium or unknown but believable. Seems like she'll learn as she goes, or become more of a witch, will be interesting to see at least.
Feb 17, 2023 8:18 PM
Feb 2023
Great episode, at last Mitsuha first job.
Feb 19, 2023 1:42 AM

May 2010
Just finished watching the dub for this episode and it clearly shows just how behind the dubbing is when they release the episode without any sfx. You only get the voiced dialogue and nothing more. <_<
Feb 21, 2023 5:50 AM
Apr 2019
At this rate, Mitsuha is destined to be forced to be a slave to the noble class for her merchandise or killed by the commoners on her witch like abilities if she doesn't wise up and gain common sense of this other world. At first glance at the digital clock sitting in the background of her shop would be enough to end her life, ppl would ask what is that and how is it powered to do what it does. Not to mention ppl were bewildered by a flyer, the paper made them question things. Now imagine them looking in depth of the simple packaging and printing of the items she sell in the shop. Not only that but there has to be plastic somewhere there, she has proven she hasn't done any research or gained any local street smarts. How can she explain plastic wrap she probably doesn't even know how it's made or what it is made of. No way for her to explain herself out of that situation, no cute resolution for that, execution by whatever means they deem fit for a witch. At this rate 2 more ep and that's the end of this series unless she wises up
Feb 22, 2023 4:10 PM
Oct 2019
the first interesting episode
Feb 28, 2023 1:25 PM

Jun 2015
Shop looks to be getting into full swing, been ages since my last visit so I have no idea how she got the fish in the eps before but looks like its going to be most profitable on the way to 80k!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 7, 2023 5:41 AM
Aug 2021
Mid episode 4 I decided to drop the Anime.
It's annoying how she's so removed from reality. Actually from the Isekai reality. Just casually introducing Solarpanels, Stove, Electricity, etc. without any regards to the World. Her Items in the Store so far removed from the People around her, why everyone is confused.
I don't know what the Creators want to accomplish with that kind of beginning of an Anime.
It made me drop it.
I'm quite open minded to new concepts of Anime's and Manga's, because I'm quite new to it all, just started recently in 2020.

A good example on how this kind of Isekai concept can work better is : "Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill "
Mar 12, 2023 6:59 AM

Nov 2013
Sorry but I almost had a heart attack from cringe lol. It's a very dumb idea to open a shop packed with "otherworldly" products!!! I don't even know how this can be funny. It's too stupid and lacks foresight.

It would make sense to slowly add new products and inventions, like in "ascendance of a bookworm". And, these products aren't even homemade!!! 

Not only can Mizuha DESTROY the global economy at this point, but she'll attract so much attention, it'll be a miracle if she doesn't get robbed, assassinated, accused of witchcraft (most likely) or bullied by other merchants. 

Will she start selling mopeds too? 

Selling fish-related products so far from sea was already a big fuck-up. Products are too random too. Will anyone ever question how these goods got delivered to her? We know she simply transports them from real world but did she even bother creating a believable excuse for it? At best she shall be accused of TAX-EVASION. I'm sure there are trade guilds and you can't just transport goods to the capital without being noticed!!! So stupid...

Mitsuha is an excellent salesperson though, no arguing there.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

94 by CorvidMonarch »»
Jul 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

85 by Kuroko12rt »»
Jul 10, 4:24 AM

» Use of her power in fights

JTK45 - Aug 12, 2023

12 by ariel_nugie »»
May 11, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.