Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 16, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it's no surprise that Fran has even more enemies. Blue cats in this show look nasty. This episode also shows Fran has gotten more and more skilled since the first episodes.

And lol, Amanda's character appearance was amusing.
LeknaatDec 21, 2022 4:56 AM
Nov 16, 2022 7:50 AM

Feb 2020
Those Blue Cats are really despicable creatures.

Lol at Amanda. She's such a hilarious character.

Aww, Fran is too cute. <3

Fran knows how to bargain. :P

SerafosNov 23, 2022 11:38 PM
Nov 16, 2022 7:54 AM

Apr 2014
That 'girl running with a toast at the corner' trope lmao Amanda is really a stalker.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 16, 2022 8:08 AM

Jul 2017
As if Fran needn't any more enemies, Blue Cats are despicable at best, and the Thousand Slasher Gyuran adds to Fran's list of detestable characters from decades of betrayal.

Despite the torment, Teacher is here to reassure Fran to stand up against Gyuran, and Fran spared no mercy against her relative species for all of the shame they endured, to show that other Black Cats can stand up against adversity. Clint's advice to not kill August comes as the warrant to arrest him comes, and Fran's lips are sealed as this is top secret business.

The A-rank half-elf ace adventurer Amanda has made it back to Alessa, and man, she's a stalker lols. Wherever Fran goes is where Amanda would be, even with the "toast on mouth" trope. The mother of demon children of an orphanage cultivated from that, is scary when you think about how she's so obsessed with taking care of people like Fran.

Clint's quest for Fran on a spider's nest, and negotiations sure die off so fast lols since he's always calling for her with good bargaining. The reason is Fran's sudden up-rank that puts him on a lolicon fetish, and that would be a bad rumour, so it's best to say that there is a compromise on this. And as expected, Amanda would not miss this out as well.

The eventual fight against Amanda, what exactly went down that caused this way?
KANLen09Nov 16, 2022 9:22 AM
Nov 16, 2022 8:26 AM
Jan 2018
unfortunately the Amanda wasn't taken from the lightnovel but the annoying one from the manga.
I will never understand why an awesome character gets so messed up
ZwilichtNov 16, 2022 8:32 AM
Nov 16, 2022 8:31 AM

Jul 2011
After that unnecessary afraid Fran. I hope in the future will have Fran going in a genocide route to exterminate all Blue Cats.

Amanda isnt stalking, she is appreciating Fran's cuteness.

Next episode will be interesting, with that duel.
Nov 16, 2022 8:44 AM

Apr 2011
Good thing that Blue Cat is weak. But now she has to face a powerful A-rank adventurer next episode.

Fran should hunt those Blue Cats as revenge. Because of her the Black Cat tribe can now fight back.
Nov 16, 2022 8:45 AM

Feb 2022
Yeah, he deserved to be cut to pieces

Ara ara Amanda
Nov 16, 2022 8:53 AM

May 2015
Zwilicht said:
unfortunately the Amanda wasn't taken from the lightnovel but the annoying one from the manga.

Yeah really wished they wouldn't have done that, she's so much better in the Ln
Nov 16, 2022 8:54 AM

Oct 2020
The Blue Cats are scum, Amanda likes children a little too much.
Nov 16, 2022 8:57 AM
Nov 2021
billybub said:
Zwilicht said:

Yeah really wished they wouldn't have done that, she's so much better in the Ln

I don't mind it either way. I had fun watching today as always!
Nov 16, 2022 9:23 AM

Jul 2021
the last scene is not at all surprising. the mommy was extremely sus.

seeing fran like that at the start was unnerving. the blue cat deserved what it got. so glad fran did what she did, should have tortured it more but well why waste time on trash like that.

guild master gave her 5 crystals, i'm sure the stakes are gonna be high. fran is fighting against an A-rank adventure now. things are looking tough for her. looking forward to see how they get through this one.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 16, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2022
Fran's dissection of that awful Blue Cat was terribly satisfying. What a horrible thing to exist, his description of the mutilation/torture/execution of a black cat made me a touch nauseous. Black Cats really do have it rough in this world.
I haven't read the source material, but gather from the conversation here that Amanda has been crafted different. As creepy as she may be, I get the feeling she may be an excellent ally to our hero.
I am loving this series. Fran is unrelentingly cute and noble. I'll be sad to see this one ending after 1-2 more good arcs.
Nov 16, 2022 9:34 AM
Sep 2015
So rank A adventurer is really beyond Fran's capability, what is the highest rank again? S?
I estimate Fran to be rank B when she risk her life fighting and rank C in her "business as usual" mode.
Wanna see more higher level of demon than greater demon though.
Nov 16, 2022 9:57 AM

Mar 2013
I really can't get enough of Fran's VA. They make her voice so cute and adorable, and I'm addicted to it for some reason... lmao

Amanda is a weird but playful character.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 16, 2022 10:14 AM
Feb 2018
This A-rank old rag is fckng annoying. Damn. I feel filler incoming
Nov 16, 2022 10:19 AM

Jul 2022
oh no ppl wanna bully fran >:(
Nov 16, 2022 10:25 AM
May 2022
Good as always. Nothing less nothing more

Nov 16, 2022 10:37 AM

Mar 2010
damn shit was just getting good. I was thinking fran was just OP OP but I guess being at rank D and not A shows she still has a ways to goo.. Was hoping she was broken like shield girl keklolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 16, 2022 11:46 AM
Jan 2021
not much happened
Nov 16, 2022 11:54 AM

Jun 2015
Clearly a cheeky training arc going on here. Love it.

someone needs to tell animeschedule . net that there link to hidive is an episode out. Above my pay grade. Not that hidive even has it. Shmmmm
Roch2001Nov 16, 2022 11:58 AM
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 16, 2022 11:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol I feel like that following girl is gonna be a pain but at least she seems friendly xD Nice crystals though, up to the next mission
Nov 16, 2022 12:57 PM

Dec 2013
The show can be pretty bloody sometimes but it doesn't feel for shock value or anything, it anything it falls flat which I appreciate.
Nov 16, 2022 1:08 PM

Dec 2015
boobs. elf. ara-ara. i like! :D
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Nov 16, 2022 1:47 PM
Feb 2019
I am glad that Fran was able to overcome her fear of the Blue Cat and beat him, he definitely got what was coming to him.
I am not too sure how I feel about Amanda right now. She is fairly weird, but that end scene thing seemed like she was mostly just showing the other adventurers Frans strength.
Nov 16, 2022 1:53 PM

Aug 2013
The Blue cat got what he deserved. And Fran knows how to bargain. That surprised me.

Nov 16, 2022 2:06 PM
Jan 2021
Akebi and Chisato were my runaway choices for the year's Best Girl. Fran is making a late charge. She is just ADORABLE!
Nov 16, 2022 3:05 PM

Nov 2016
The part with the blue cat felt unnecessarily edgy 🙄

But I like the child predator A rank lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 16, 2022 3:41 PM

Mar 2020
I really liked the merciless approach Fran had towards the Blue Cat, but I felt like a more longer and gruesome fight would have been even more effective.

As for the second half of the episode, we had Amanda stalking Fran, and seemingly, she has good intentions, until we suddenly jumped to a duel between them. I wonder what happened before that point.
Nov 16, 2022 4:36 PM

Feb 2013
I really liked the fact that this show wasn't perverted or had a ton of fan service like most isekai / fantasy anime. Amanda kind of ruined it for me. Not sure if I'll continue watching it.
Nov 16, 2022 4:45 PM
Sep 2021
You would expect there to be a lot more blood, screaming, and begging if you were being chopped up alive. The studio decided to get rid of a lot of it to make it a bit more family friendly which is why I disliked the episode so much over others from this season.
Nov 16, 2022 4:59 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Fran got really scary in that first encounter. I wonder what Amanda wants with her really.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 16, 2022 6:57 PM

Jan 2021
Fran stay away from that perverted lady. Boobs never swords forever. I'm surprised that Amanda never got on to Fran talking to her sword. I wouldn't put it past her to stalk Fran in the bedroom. Maybe she's already figured it out and that's why she fights her in the next episode.
Nov 16, 2022 7:07 PM

May 2016
Obviously I understand that this world is not our world, we don't have the same values, but the Shishou gave up very quickly trying to convince her, at least she would have told her to just kill him, since what they do is not worth doing. the people you hate so much, I think the Shishou should take his role as the voice of reason more seriously, Fran is a girl and she could end up becoming something much worse than the blue cats if she just says "You go ahead, don't worry." I can say nothing"

That is my perception, at least.
Nov 16, 2022 8:15 PM
Jan 2017
caballeromercer said:
Obviously I understand that this world is not our world, we don't have the same values, but the Shishou gave up very quickly trying to convince her, at least she would have told her to just kill him, since what they do is not worth doing. the people you hate so much, I think the Shishou should take his role as the voice of reason more seriously, Fran is a girl and she could end up becoming something much worse than the blue cats if she just says "You go ahead, don't worry." I can say nothing"

That is my perception, at least.

eh even by today moral standard i still forgive her
blue cat constantly ambush her parent everday until both of them finally can't fight back and died when fran still a lot younger, fran get captured by blue cat and sold to slave owner and she's been living at the bottom of bottom thanks to blue cat.
there's no indication that fran would attack anyone unprovoked until now so she would be never be this disgraceful PoS
Nov 16, 2022 8:37 PM
Dec 2021
Zwilicht said:

So there is possibly a better version of this charachter, one that doesn't stalk people and disrespect their dead ancestors?
Okay, so it might seem like I'm going a bit overboard, but I just don't like her. Violating people's boundaries and trying to force them into acting how you want is not cool.
Nov 16, 2022 8:56 PM

Mar 2007
That strange way she swung the sword out, put the sheathe in dimensional storage and then drew Teacher out was kinda interesting? But I wonder what the point of that fancy work was.

Why is there a new "mom" character that suddenly decided she wanted to be in Fran's life?
Nov 17, 2022 2:17 AM

May 2015
Another great episode of reincarnated as a sword! She defeated and brutally dismembered the rival blue cat, and then Fran gets a new stalker who is actually an A rank adventurer that owns an orphanage. I like that this show can have quite the contrast of tone in the same episode yet it always meshes well and never feels jarring.
Nov 17, 2022 3:58 AM
Oct 2019
Goodbye Blue Cat lol

damn this ara ara Elf MILF was so creepy.
Nov 17, 2022 4:25 AM

Jun 2010
Didn't expect Fran to nonchalantly lop off bluecat's limbs like that lol. Dark. Expected more of a fight.. what a weakling..

Not sure how I feel about Amanda yet. I feel she is hiding something. Maybe she knows what's up after she was given the mission by the GM to find out what happened in the place where Shishou came from. Maybe she suspects our Fran had something to do with it and is following her around. Doubt it is just Fran's cuteness...

Nov 17, 2022 8:16 AM
Jul 2022
She is too cute, also love her killing the blue cat
Nov 17, 2022 8:53 AM
Sep 2022
I'm enjoying the storyline; I Can't wait to see the exit episode.
Nov 17, 2022 9:47 AM
Apr 2016
i want more. the next episode seems like its going tobe interesting.
Nov 17, 2022 10:06 AM

Jul 2022
Blue cat 💩💩💩💩
Nov 17, 2022 11:55 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I didn't like how Fran disposed the Blue Cat so easily when it was clearly stronger than her. It just goes to show how OP Fran is thanks to Teacher and levels don't really matter which makes it a very boring isekai with no clear villain to drive the story. Hopefully Amanda can put Fran in her place and give her something to aim for.
Nov 17, 2022 1:46 PM

Sep 2020
It was a good episode. I like how Fran doesn't bs around and gets shit done, like killing that Blue Cat as he deserved it (his head went flying though). Amanda is annoying AF, but I guess we'll find out her reasoning in the next episode. It was also funny to see the masterful skill of bargaining that Fran showcased and it's so nice to see how the relationship between the guild master and Fran is developing.

AddaeAkono said:
I didn't like how Fran disposed the Blue Cat so easily when it was clearly stronger than her. It just goes to show how OP Fran is thanks to Teacher and levels don't really matter which makes it a very boring isekai with no clear villain to drive the story. Hopefully Amanda can put Fran in her place and give her something to aim for.

Have to agree with you there. I've also found it strange since I got the impression that the Blue cat is way stronger than Fran, but I guess some motivational talk from your teacher reigns supreme in traumatic stiuations.
Nov 17, 2022 3:06 PM
Aug 2021
Still incredibly mid. Only reason I've not dropped it yet is because I have nothing better to do and am fairly OCD on finishing shows I've started.
Nov 18, 2022 3:24 AM
Jan 2017
AddaeAkono said:

well he's not stronger, level don't mean shit and we saw that example from august
the Blue cat don't have appraisal so what he saw from fran is purely from Level stand point, which is not a good measurement for actual HP,SP,MP,Skill,raw power
that's why he thought he's a lot stronger than fran but he's actually not

I mean it's not really a spoiler, but next episode will show fran combat ability without shishou help
eh it's really not, i always felt like TenKen is almost a Shounen instead your typical isekai. the big baddies didn't showed up until much much later into the story.
they treat power level a lot more seriously
Nov 18, 2022 3:29 AM
Jan 2017
Hurusio said:
Have to agree with you there. I've also found it strange since I got the impression that the Blue cat is way stronger than Fran, but I guess some motivational talk from your teacher reigns supreme in traumatic stiuations.

i'm giving explanation above for the rest, but she's clearly having PTSD triggered because for good 100 years black cat been exploited,attacked,murdered,tortured,sold by blue cat
she's even recount all the horrible shit happened when her parent still alive constantly attacked and ambush by blue cat and eventually led to their death
fran really young at that time and obviously gonna give her all sort of trauma, but shishou remind her of her goal and achievement promise that her current self is strong and won't lose
MyGoNov 18, 2022 8:16 AM
Nov 18, 2022 6:57 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
MyGo said:
AddaeAkono said:

i'm giving explanation above for the rest, but she's clearly having PTSD triggered because for good 100 years black cat been exploited,attacked,murdered,tortured,sold by blue cat
she's even recount all the horrible shit happened when her parent still alive constantly attacked and ambush by blue cat and eventually led to their death
fran really young at that time and obviously gonna give her all sort of trauma, but shishou remind her of her goal and achievement promise that her current self is strong and won't lose
[/quote]

You already quoted me twice not the other person. Fix your BBCoding.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2022

374 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2022

169 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2022

83 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2022

83 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

99 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.