Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, nothing like a fun day at the festival. The selling point imo is Kaguya's expressions this episode and how conscious she got being with Shirogane. Cute episode imo especially when considering Kaguay's wild imaginations.

Ishigami also got more time with Tsubame.
Jun 17, 2022 8:29 AM

Jul 2021
Good episode. Shirogane making a heart balloon while facing it to Kaguya was adorable. Tsubame is having a hard to returning her feelings to Ishigami and to the manga readers: try not to spoil challenge, when they were observing Chika and Miko getting confessed/hit on was truly something. Chika was so smart though, she played her own games and if they didn’t get the answer right, she just proceeds to reject them. While Miko on the other hand, got Ishigami smacking her head, a good gif imo. The fortune-teller segment was amusing af and the moment Ishigami turned into some kind of zombie had a direction which gave me a CCTV moment. Also, Hayasaka had another character inserted song. The Standford dilemma is again for manga readers: try not to spoil challenge because it’ll play quite a role for Shirogane's character in the latter.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 17, 2022 8:29 AM

May 2020
Well Kaguya has her own ways to make Shirogane confess, though I’m still not sure how she couldn’t catch Shirogane too is playing the very same game even after all this time lol. As if you’ll make him give you a heart shaped balloon, and he won’t have a trick up his sleeve… though I guess she got out of that pinch just in one of her own ways, as ‘Money solves anything’, right? LOL.

Also bro Ishigami, just read the damn room now. You’ve to realize just what you’ve done the other day. Tsubame though, can’t blame she’s really bashful facing Ishigami now, still she doesn’t want to reject him. Though she would’ve changed her mind if it wasn’t for Kaguya realizing just at the last moment, the one she was giving advice against was Ishigami all along lol. Still he’s safe for the moment, also yeah there are few who can fall for Chika of all people… yes.

Must be tough for Shirogane walking with balls that heavy, bro’s just in some other league at the moment. Beware of the Phantom thief everyone now.

Just 14 days away now… fridays can’t come anytime soonerWell even god can't wait for a whole two weeks to witness the history, then how can anyone be. Just a week away now.
Softhenic03Jun 17, 2022 8:47 AM
Jun 17, 2022 8:42 AM

Jun 2020
Great episode. My favorite of the season so far 5/5
That cliffhanger at the end GAHHHHHH

Jun 17, 2022 8:47 AM

Jun 2021
Maan I not ready for this.... I need to prepare myself for next week...
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Jun 17, 2022 9:45 AM
Jul 2019
Can’t even watch it yet because crunchy roll haphazardly uploaded another episode of anime for the 100,000th time without any subs. Ya know, the literally one job they have yet fail to do time and time again🫠
Jun 17, 2022 9:46 AM
Sep 2021
"A-1 Pictures" the BEST anime company ever in the history
Jun 17, 2022 9:59 AM
Apr 2022
5/5 Жаахан гуниг төрмөөр ч юм шиг гэхдээ ммм… Сайхан байлаа
Jun 17, 2022 10:00 AM

Oct 2018
Why is my heart aching? Jesus, I don't wanna cry in the next week.

Iino is wilder than I thought
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jun 17, 2022 10:02 AM
Sep 2015
All comedic part is genius, like the zombie part. Though not all part are comedic.
Jun 17, 2022 10:02 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Kaguya really was narrowing the criteria of balloon shapes own xD. Tsubame still is embarrassed to see Ishigami since she thinks he confessed to her lol.
It seems that Tsubame wants to reject him!
She doesn't deserve best character Ishigami anyways!
KAGUYA MISUNDERSTOOD AND TOLD TSUBAME TO BE RUTHLESS WITH HER REJECTION!
Fujiwara quizzed the guy to reject him...

Tsubame says her answer is on hold.
Though I hate Tsubame anyways, not sure why Ishigami even likes her lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 17, 2022 10:05 AM
Oct 2019
That freaking cliffhanger!!!!!
At least I won't have to wait for 2 weeks now that it is confirmed that episode 12 is double-length.

This is such an amazing episode. This is my favorite episode of all season so far. 5/5

Miyuki is such a chad in this episode.
I am so hyped for next week.
Jun 17, 2022 10:06 AM
Dec 2017
Take On Me and Resident Evil references, anything else?
Jun 17, 2022 10:10 AM

Apr 2014
I do not know what Tsubame's answer will be, but I hope it can be good and maybe bittersweet. We are close to the ending for a while now. How will this turn out. Dang man! That ending was so dang heart breaking. Shinomiya thought they can spend time next year. But Shirogane says otherwise. Now the final steps are now approaching.
May 2022
One of the best episode, A1 Pictures top tier direction, the resident evil reference 10/10 take on me too
_Ishinashi99Jun 17, 2022 10:15 AM
May 2022
Next Episode = Peak Fiction
Jun 17, 2022 10:12 AM
Jun 2021
Shirogane finally mastered the art of making balloons, They had a blast today.

Kaguya running to the wall like a video game character was the highlight for me, that made me crack up

The episode 12 preview is so dramatic and I've just fallen inlove for this anime, kinda sad its going away soon.

Cannot wait for next week!!! 1 hour episode :))
LemonnnnnJun 17, 2022 10:21 AM
Jun 17, 2022 10:14 AM
Oct 2016
We can see all during this episode how much more serious Shirogane is. He knows that clock is ticking and almost out of time. Trying to make the most of this culture festival, cool as a cucumber when Kaguya sat down for her balloon. She worried like crazy about the optics of asking him for a heart. All for Shirogane to have the payment for a heart balloon mean exchanging hearts. Totally got one over on Kaguya all the while she thought of every way around asking and even Kashiwagi assisting. Trying to just slide Shirogane a ton of cash and run off so funny.

Tsubame has a tough choice to make, she does care about Ishigami but isn't sure if its on that specific way. Tsubame is torn on what to do since she doesn't want to hurt Ishigami knowing her college she's going to will be far away. Kaguya completely misinterpreting Tsubame at the start and giving cutthroat advice to be brutal as possible. Terrible timing to flip that switch Kaguya, her immediately backtracking was hilarious. Had to try and change Tsubame mind back before she tore Ishigami heart. I like the decision Tsubame comes to, give Ishigami an answer after getting to know him better.

Shirogane continuing to be completely cool even during that wacky fortune teller scene. Kaguya taking him I'm there backfired big-time for her as Shirogane kept pressing the fortune teller for more predictions. It made me so happy to see the two of them spend genuine time together without the usual mind games interfering. Funny as those can be I like having our romantic leads get to just bask in each others company without worrying. A perfect day as the last day of the festival winds down. Shirogane dropping the bombshell on Kaguya right as the episode ends. She doesn't have as much time left with him as she thought.
Jun 17, 2022 10:17 AM

Jul 2017
Really fun episode as a whole with a somber cliffhanger of Miyuki's announcement of his departure to Stanford at the end of the academic year to Kaguya. That finale next week is going to be something else, that's for sure. Been waiting quite some time to seeing that animated so excited to see that happen next week after my exam. Lots of wackiness too in the middle of all the big question marks surrounding Miyuki and Kaguya, and Tsubame's approach with Ishigami too. Fitting amount of chaos for a cultural festival from this series.
Jun 17, 2022 10:27 AM
May 2021
This was a 10/10 episode for me! Enjoyed every single second of it. Great cliffhanger for the finale.
Jun 17, 2022 10:30 AM
Apr 2020
Another phenomenal episode, although this does take the cake for me (but there is still next week's final episode). Highlight of the episode of course being Kaguya and her cute expressions and seeing Shirogane still retaining such a calm attitude relative to Shinomiya under the same pressure was pretty endearing. Also a decent amount of development for the sub plot of Ishigami's relationship with Tsubame. It was also pretty cool to see this many events being packed in one episode without feeling too rushed.

Another 5/5 episode. Can't wait for final episode of the season next week.

Oct 2017
Kaguya never change, money's the way. Maki and Kaguya just can't be honest. The festival date was really fun and that fortune telling was something else lol. Poor Ishigami though, Kaguya almost killed him.

Jul 2009
My mood right from the beginning of the episode

And best girl hayasaka get a new song
bruh
Jun 17, 2022 10:31 AM

Jul 2012
This episode had a little bit of everything. Maki and Kaguya bickering. Kashiwagi being a great wingman. Kaguya giving Tsubame advice. Chika being Chika. Ishigami helping Iino. Shirogane and Kaguya finally spending time together. Hayasaka singing. It's awesome how all the characters got involved in this episode.

And then the cliffhanger at the end. No wonder Shirogane was so unusually calm this entire time. I can't wait to see how things wrap up in the finale.
Jun 17, 2022 10:33 AM

May 2021
shirogane being bold huh?
Jun 17, 2022 10:35 AM

Mar 2022
I started to really like Kaguya. In 1st season she was a bit annoying but now she's much better. And I'm glad Ishigami got a chance.
Jun 17, 2022 10:39 AM

May 2020
these eps feel like 2 min long
ahahah also the cliff hangers man
well the next ep will be an hour-long so that'll be an interesting watch
can't wait

Jun 17, 2022 10:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Final day huh. Stakes are mighty high. Kaguya being drawn into the newspaper world was pretty amusing. The phantom thief nice nod to good old Arsene. Miyuki's balloon making skills sure have gotten much better. Maki and Kaguya though are more alike than i thought they'll be. On the Ishigami front looks like Tsubame's on full avoid mode. Tsubame though really has a ton of things to worry about when it comes to relationships though. Chika's way of dealing with confessions by confusing the hell out of them sure was unique. That fortune teller really was unique. But Kaguya sure had quite a lot of saves when trying to progress with her plan. The switching scenes for Yu and Miko's entrances were really well done. But that was a damm fine cliffhanger they ended this ep with though. Overall an excellent ep that had a perfect balance of comedy and romantic moments plus a little bit of tension of events to come. Can't wait to see how it ends next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2022 10:40 AM

Jul 2012
That was really good, but still believe that manga did it better, especially comparing to this season. Maki's moments are just the best ... Hope one day Aka give her happiness.

The horror moment and Kaguya voice, that was great and Bakaguya coming out so much ...

Gal-Hayasaka dancing and singing <3
Jun 17, 2022 10:44 AM

Jul 2011
That fortune-teller, maybe is the most dangerous student of Shuchiin, with that information network.
Jun 17, 2022 10:45 AM

Jul 2014
Goated episode from start to finish.

Hayasaka’s idol performance at the end is definitely the cherry on top.
TheBasedMakiJun 23, 2022 12:35 PM
Jun 17, 2022 10:46 AM

Jun 2021
One of the best episodes of this season, kaguya being best girl as always, but I didn't expected Shirogane to tell her that in the festival, I even thought that there was going to be a confession for a second, what a cliffhanger.
Great episode overall.

Jun 17, 2022 10:57 AM

Aug 2020
Second best episode this seson for sure!
The best will be easily next week episode 12
I AM SO HYPED!!!
Jun 17, 2022 10:58 AM
Oct 2021
Tsubame actually just went a nice realistic path with Ishigami, and Kaguya had a field day here, and it all boiled down to the ultimatum to the time they can spend together. Shirogane graduating early gonna be sad for all, but this one comes with the desire to let out unsaid feelings.
Well, the final's gonna break the internet...
Jun 17, 2022 10:59 AM

Mar 2020
Fun day at the festival, everyone gets their chance to shine, and we end off at yet another brutal cliffhanger. Next week should be the finale, with a 1 hour long episode to wrap things up. I have no idea what's coming, but I suspect it could shatter my expectations. Looking forward to it!
Jun 17, 2022 11:06 AM

Apr 2020
Watching this episode I hoped from the bottom of my heart that may Kaguya Sama never end. It's just too good.
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Jun 17, 2022 11:09 AM

Nov 2016
Bruh, this shit is friggin good and next week will be even better. So hyped it's going to be a special.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 17, 2022 11:15 AM
Dec 2011
Sondfer said:

I don’t get which scene
Jun 17, 2022 11:18 AM

Jul 2017
Well well well. A-ha's "Take On Me" opening reference, Chika being Conan to catch the Phantom Thief, and Shirogane's wreaking havoc for the culture festival's infamous event.

The Shuchiin Hoshin Culture Fesival continued, and Kaguya continues her feigned ignorance on Shirogane, who's still mastering balloon art. And making a heart balloon with the cost being a heart, Kaguya's about to burst right now...

As for Tsubame, she's definitely avoiding Ishigami due to the high-profile confession, and she's thinking of turning him down nicely, that Kaguya misinterpreted her situation and dug her own grave lols. But seeing Chika being confessed to, getting her heart ain't that easy. I mean, a quiz show, haha. Best to keep the decision on hold for now.

Continuing Kaguya and Shirogane's confession game, while many people saw it as a date, it just that and more than just a secret tryst. And getting their fortune told, it's more like their future already foretold for them, but only left to circumstances to actually trigger their love onfession. The Resident Evil reference forebodes nicely, and Ishigami might just earn his place first.

Kaguya's ON A ROLL! If only that cliffhanger wasn't so brutal...for Shirogane's gonna study abroad!? Everything's a last for Shirogane...
Jun 17, 2022 11:25 AM
Dec 2017
AP24 said:
Sondfer said:

I don’t get which scene

Take on Me - in the scene where Miyuki "dragged" Kaguya into the poster.
Resident Evil - at the and, where everything became pixelated.
Jun 17, 2022 11:25 AM

Dec 2020
What a funny episode how tsubame senpai was trying to reject ishigami but i hope it goes not that way.
Kaguya the mvp this episode so funny i love it!
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 17, 2022 11:27 AM
Nov 2021
Omg this episode was so good
Way too many things are happening at the same time
Fujiwara is still Fujiwara x)
I really hope Tsubase will made the right choice to ma boy Ishigami
Shirogane told that his gonna leave the country to Kaguya and can't wait to see her reaction
The 1 hour episode next week will be intense af can't wait !
Jun 17, 2022 11:30 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Kaguya trying to get Shirogane to declare himself but she gets tense to know that Ishigami has declared himself and that Tsubame wants to refuse but she thinks straight and I think she agrees
Jun 17, 2022 11:55 AM
Mar 2019
The "Take On Me'" reference got me good, I thought at first that it was a little funny gag, but it didn't hit me until the end of the episode to realize just how well it coincides with Shirogane's current situation.
Jun 17, 2022 11:57 AM

Nov 2020
that resident evil reference was awesome
Jun 17, 2022 12:00 PM
Jun 2022
A bit short for so many things happening but enjoyed Ishigami having a fair treatment regardless of the outcome. Enjoyed seeing Shiro completely destroy Shiro by not playing any mind game at all, sadly it was not for the reason i thought to be. Next week's 1h episode is going to be good and probably a farewell to the series though
Jun 17, 2022 12:11 PM

Mar 2015
too many cliffhanger in one episode. this anime plays dangerous game
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jun 17, 2022 12:17 PM
May 2021
Kaguya sama is the only anime that gets me so excited every week.

I heard that next week will be 1 hour episode umm... it seems that A-1 is trying to make the best anime episode .
Jun 17, 2022 12:17 PM

Apr 2016
LITERALLY PEAK FICTION. NO ONE IS DOING IT LIKE A-1 PICTURES
Jun 17, 2022 12:19 PM
Oct 2018
Well the best episode of this season till now and that cliffhanger damn i can't wait anymore
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaChroma - Jun 25, 2022

509 by rohan121 »»
Jun 5, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

404 by Ari__Kun »»
May 16, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

332 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

237 by Assassin2112 »»
May 3, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jun 24, 2022

423 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.