Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2017 7:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, they are taking a more competitive approach at the series' storytelling again.

The driver/passenger pair in the racing world is a tough one but it gives more focus on what youth is capable of. (I guess the episode title for "Mad Saturday" works well here) Can't wait to see more racing again.

Stark700Dec 2, 2017 7:54 AM
Dec 2, 2017 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
So the coach appears in the cliffhanger and i am willing to bet that his girlfriend/wife will make an appearance in next episode or he will say that he already has someone else.
Anyway the episode itself wasn't that good, it was a bit boring to be honest.
It was pretty much recycled scenes for the most part.
Dec 2, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
First half with the recap commentary was kinda boring.

Second half was a lot more fun to watch, that contrast between the special movie and the actual scene with Yuri and Megumi was hilarious. The voice overs were gold. xD
Them Yuri and Megumi reactions when they found out. xDD

Coach showed up at the end. :O
Dec 2, 2017 9:42 AM

Apr 2016
The face!

Also this episode was more like a filler (especially first half), like if the creators didn't know what to do next.
Dec 2, 2017 11:10 AM

Sep 2013
Nice movie about the girls and coach love drama but does this mean no goth loli, ikoma girls and lesbian pair episodes :(
Dec 2, 2017 11:16 AM

Feb 2007
The way they made that movie can't possibly be legal...

And of course it ended up being shown instead of the actual introduction video. They'd better stop it right now, no matter how much they say it's too late or it's interesting. Even beyond horribly embarrassing the girls in front of the coach, the legal trouble the organizers of the race could end up in due to this could be considerable as well.
Dec 2, 2017 12:28 PM

Jan 2014
Lol I really enjoyed this episode. That ending tho :o I wonder what'll happen.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 2, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2015
They actually showed a male character's face... dropped.
Dec 2, 2017 1:00 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
its not "erase it" or "erase it now"

its

Dec 2, 2017 10:32 PM

Jan 2011
i mean as far as filler/recaps go i guess this was fine since the 2nd half had some sort of progress,holy crap you actually got to see his face.

hoping the 3 other teams left still get some sort of development
Dec 3, 2017 1:44 AM

Apr 2012
oh my god Tanahashi coach has a face!!! That was unexpected :D
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 3, 2017 3:15 AM
Jan 2017
Guys, i'm scared... this anxiety i have since ep.01 lead me to Classroom crisis Ep. 11. I don't want something like that happened again. (For those of you who watched that anime will understand what i mean... ahem... NTR) Also, what the hell happened to Silver link? can they be more consistent in making that anime? If you want to make an All-girls anime, then do it. don't mix the male character there... that'll ruin it. and... i see that the first half of the episode is a Recap from previous episode and the second half is... yeah... really fun to watch.

BUT PLEASE! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE NTR SCENE AGAIN!

BTW, Tanahashi's voice actor is the same as Takumi Fujiwara from INITIAL D.
*Eurobeat Intensifies*
Dec 3, 2017 6:44 AM

Mar 2008
When the parody dubbing is more entertaining than the show proper.

inb4 Coachie is in cahoots with the two sisters for more drama
Dec 3, 2017 8:03 AM
Apr 2016
Did the show just go on and abridged itself?
Dec 4, 2017 5:28 PM

May 2015
Ok, this show is becoming more lackluster as it goes.

When the project was first announced, I was hopping it was going to be similar to something like Over Rev! (manga; female car racing), but nope… I’m really disappointed with this just to be honest.

Now that I think about it, an Over Rev! adaptation would have been neat. Sadly that’s not going to ever happen...

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Dec 4, 2017 10:22 PM

Oct 2008
So that's why the two main girls are going loco for Coach Tanahashi...cuz he's definitely a looker! LOLZ
4/5.

Dec 7, 2017 6:47 AM

Nov 2016
Recap part wasn't too great,but I like that this show is going more for the sports route now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 7, 2017 2:20 PM
Jan 2012
Claresaprama019 said:
Guys, i'm scared... this anxiety i have since ep.01 lead me to Classroom crisis Ep. 11. I don't want something like that happened again. (For those of you who watched that anime will understand what i mean... ahem... NTR) Also, what the hell happened to Silver link? can they be more consistent in making that anime? If you want to make an All-girls anime, then do it. don't mix the male character there... that'll ruin it. and... i see that the first half of the episode is a Recap from previous episode and the second half is... yeah... really fun to watch.

BUT PLEASE! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE NTR SCENE AGAIN!

BTW, Tanahashi's voice actor is the same as Takumi Fujiwara from INITIAL D.
*Eurobeat Intensifies*

Lol, this is the third time he voiced a racer-type character, after his role as Takumi, and then Tatsuya from Wangan Midnight.

Also, I wonder if the sisters mentioned in the later part of the episode was inspired by some real life racers family...
Dec 8, 2017 7:40 PM
Dec 2012
splitshocker said:
Also, I wonder if the sisters mentioned in the later part of the episode was inspired by some real life racers family...

Probably Ben Birchall and Tom Birchall.
Dec 9, 2017 7:40 AM

Aug 2013
They actually showed the coach's face.

An okay episode. The voice overs part was funny.

Dec 16, 2017 8:45 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the half episode is a bad recap of the events!!!
Well, we watch the face of the mysterious man finally!!!
Jul 18, 2020 1:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I guessed they just skipped another girls pairing moment with this episode, and straight forward it up into the main events. I kinda felt pity with a gothic girls duo and a childish redhaired girl with her couple. But, what can i do? This show had 4 more left to wrap up their ends. So, yeah, here we come, the rapid fast pace to close the gap behind the main dishes. By filling some blank space, they just easily done some recap with everything happened before. Such a lame way. I couldn't help to be fall asleep seeing that sequences. However, the end part really surprising to seen its continuations. Its intrigueing, more than Yuri-Megumi argumentation, Duo lesbian combination movement, and a huge misunderstanding with a documentary film.... So, lets just skipped the unnecessarity and begone to saw more drama of these endless battle of sidecar!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 2, 2023 10:07 PM

May 2009
Well, that was interesting. An epic prank-gone-wrong. Heh.

This is why you always check your stuff before going live. lol

And here's a face reveal on that guy. Finally.

This story is certainly going in interesting directions. It's like it suddenly got good starting last episode.

Shokamoka said:
Did the show just go on and abridged itself?
Yes. Yes it did.
GlennMagusHarveyMay 2, 2023 10:10 PM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Two Car Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

20 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

24 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

17 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2017

21 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 2, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » Two Car Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

23 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Apr 24, 2023 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.