Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2017 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, an episode featuring the boys their day in bed...

I got a good laugh from the intensity of the second episode with Iyami. I have to admit, he has quite the intense skill when it comes to certain games and competitions.

Funny stuff as usual. Iyami is just so amusing to watch this season.
Nov 27, 2017 9:06 AM

Nov 2007
Except for Ichi, everyone's doing their own activities (oso w. Todo). Even though some gradually go to sleep, there are three -matsus still don't sleep. lol @ Choro still reading while crying. They try to find solutions for Ichi wanting to sleep. Ichi became so scary because they are selfish, especially towards Oso.

"Shee~" guy got the money from someone forgetting to get the coins from vending machine and goes to play games in arcade game. He's such an expert. Too over, though. Very impossible crane game machine... Thinking that he got eyes like a kind of Hindi God and got all of them, but it's just his imagination... creepy imagination.

Idol girls again. The cat girl doing instagram update... probably too much. They fight again.

Kara & his brothers next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 27, 2017 10:26 AM
Oct 2017
Really really liked the first part. Ichimatsu vs 136matsu. The way he finds it hard to sleep, the supervision thingy and stares are so relatable.

Lol'd hard at Ichi putting Jyushi and even Kara back to sleep. (No problem da Brother, goodnight bye bye forever)

Also looking forward to the next episode and more Ichi-Kara interaction.

Nov 27, 2017 12:18 PM

Feb 2016

HAVE YOUUUUUU NOTICED THIS??????????
Goodnight forever~
Nov 27, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2015
So Nyaa will on every episode for now on? just to fight Totoko.
Into the Internet!
Nov 27, 2017 2:40 PM

Feb 2013
Nagareboshi_ said:

Goodnight forever~

I died, THAT SCENE WAS TOO GOOD
Nov 27, 2017 4:15 PM
Apr 2017
A really cool episode, I prefer the second segment though.
Nov 27, 2017 4:57 PM

Apr 2016
the best part was the part with Ichimatsu trying to sleep lol classic Osomatsu-san
Nov 27, 2017 5:20 PM

Dec 2015
Love the first half of the episode, Ichimatsu trying to sleep. I love the ''Bye-bye forever'' part lol xD

set by taiyaki

Nov 27, 2017 6:04 PM

Mar 2016
I've never related to anyone in this show as hard as I related to Ichimatsu this week.
Nov 27, 2017 6:08 PM
Sep 2016
- Kind of similar to the "Choro has trouble sleeping" episode from the previous season, but it was pretty amusing to watch.

- Woo! Shoei guy from Totoko's challenge makes a small cameo! X D

- Iyami's skit was kind of weak. It would have worked better had he had entered a video game competition or have a skit similar to that of the Scott Pilgrim vs The World universe.

- I like Nya chan and Totoko's rivalry, and glad they had a second skit together. X )

7/10
Nov 27, 2017 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
i loooved the first part 💜💜💜 having my boy ichi talk this much is a blessing 💜
Nov 27, 2017 8:15 PM

Oct 2012
Ofc they're agreeing with Ichimatsu, because a certain oldest is trying to sell their stuffs

Iyami lol.. what's with the naming sense?
Jo and Chibita, you're not supposed to be there

Nyaa.. she's what girls looked like these days, let me take a pic what I'm going to eat
Totoko is my hero(ine) xD

Next ep
ARE YOU READY KARAMATSU GIRLS AND BOYS? xD
"Signature removed"
Nov 28, 2017 4:07 AM

Feb 2016
Ritshiro said:
Nagareboshi_ said:

Goodnight forever~

I died, THAT SCENE WAS TOO GOOD

I loved Karamatsu´s smirk omggg ♥ I dont ship BLmatsu or anything like that but...this was so cute <3 :D
Nov 28, 2017 6:12 AM
Nov 2016
Is it just me or are the sketches not as funny as those from last season...

The episode featured the boys spending their day in bed.

It is VERY difficult to sustain interest in a gag anime without an actual plot, this show achieved that last season but I don't know if it'll be able to hold all it's viewers till the end this season.
Nov 28, 2017 6:58 AM
May 2015
I like the "slice of life" episodes, we can get to know the characters better.
Ichimatsu having so many dialogues is too good X3
I died at "goodnight bye bye forever"
Love this episode ♥
Nov 28, 2017 7:18 AM
May 2015
thesarcasticguy said:

It is VERY difficult to sustain interest in a gag anime without an actual plot, this show achieved that last season but I don't know if it'll be able to hold all it's viewers till the end this season.

Maybe you find this because of the (temporary?) lack of 100% nonsense episodes? I find the "Jyushimatsu and Dolphin" and the Summer Episode sketches (for example) very 'on the level' as those from season one.
Nov 28, 2017 7:31 AM
Nov 2016
Alyna said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Maybe you find this because of the (temporary?) lack of 100% nonsense episodes? I find the "Jyushimatsu and Dolphin" and the Summer Episode sketches (for example) very 'on the level' as those from season one.

I mean, this series has mostly been characterized by it's utter madness and it's ability to parody other animes/mangas. I feel like that's sort of missing this season, especially the last 3 episodes or so. Granted it's still one of the better comedy shows but still.
Nov 28, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2017
Meh... It wasn't the best episode but it was not bad. I hope the next one is better
Karasuno Fight!!!
Nov 28, 2017 2:24 PM

Jul 2009
I actually loved the first part ... poor Ichimatsu! I figured that having all of them have to sleep in the same room and futon would be hard XD I LOVED the campaign at the end though, I woulda loved to see that as a full-length skit to see how it resolved :P Plus we don't see him featured much so I'm glad he gets his chance to shine :3 Isami at the arcade was pretty funny though, especially the last part ... if only that's how it worked and the plushies just floated out for you XD Again the Totoko and Nyaa part at the end was great :3
Nov 28, 2017 11:41 PM

Sep 2009
Nagareboshi_ said:

Goodnight forever~

I feel rewarded =^__^=
Nov 29, 2017 5:13 AM

Jun 2016
Let this be known that Ichimatsu was the one who suffered the most in this episode. RIP IN PEACE, ICHIMATSU-SAN! Hahahaha.

Idc about Iyami. He was just fantasizing that he's so good at arcade games, right? Haha.

Yet again, top 10 anime fights happened between Totoko and Nyaa. But honestly Nyaa was so annoying taking photos of her foods every second. Hahaha. Thank you, Totoko, for saving us. Lmao.

Banu02 said:
Nagareboshi_ said:

Goodnight forever~

I feel rewarded =^__^=

Ohmygod. What have you done!?!? *fujoshi cries*

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 29, 2017 5:37 PM

Feb 2015
Lower approval rate for this episode? I still FREAKING LOVE this anime. Its humour is found nowhere else in anime.

The trying to sleep sketch was really fun. I mean, it shouldn't have mattered to him because they're all NEETs so they've got nothing to get up early or conserve their energy for. But still, it was funny how they decided Ichimatsu just had to go. And I totally related to Oso and Todo just watching stupid YouTube videos for way too long. And then there was a little focus on Oso being a selfish asshole which was pretty entertaining. Another classic "never stand up for each other, I don't even like these 5 assholes who look like me" sentiment. Gold.

Iyami going into hyperdrive and ending up looking like a disgusting creep. The vehicle for it this time was an arcade. It was entertaining.

Then the ED plays. Gosh I adore that ED.

Perhaps the highlight was the little Totoko vs Nyaa moment. I love their bitter rivalry. And Nyaa being a narcissistic instagram girl honestly deserved that getting poured over her. It's just funny XD I'm so glad this anime exists.
Nov 30, 2017 11:36 AM
Sep 2015
Jessiegg said:
I've never related to anyone in this show as hard as I related to Ichimatsu this week.

Same, living with a noisy family has never been so accurately represented
Dec 1, 2017 3:07 AM

Oct 2015
Finally, a decent episode. Poor Ichimatsu having to deal with that bs everyday. Lmao Iyami is so weird, makes me think of why he's even included in Mujirushi :o
Dec 1, 2017 4:56 AM

Apr 2016
My favourite episode this season, Ichimatsu is all of us, it felt so relatable i almost wanted to punch the screen because of those three ass*ole Matsu's, i hate them but it got satisfying when everyone ganged up at Assmatsu, he deserves worse, and the Totoko and Nya skit is soo real life
Dec 2, 2017 11:21 AM

Oct 2009
Finally ! An episode that made me laugh.
Dec 28, 2017 4:46 PM

Jun 2013
I feel sorry for Ichimatsu, I also experienced bed spacing and sharing a room with several other people and since we all had different jobs and schedules, some were still awake even late at night and I had to wake up at 4:00 AM because of my job. It was a pain, my roommates were nice and we got along but we didn't quite agree when it came to what time it was okay to turn off the lights.

I love Ichimatsu losing his shit. He's usually calm, lazy and doesn't react much but when he does lose it, it's fucking hilarious. Him catching and monitoring mostly Osomatsu was funny.

This is my favorite episode so far. Anything with Ichimatsu is usually my fave. I didn't like the episode where he and Choromatsu tried interacting with one another. Batshit crazy Ichimatsu is best.

Iyami doing some bizarre Jojo shit in that arcade lol
BibimbapskiDec 28, 2017 4:52 PM
臭い-
Mar 26, 2018 1:30 AM

Mar 2014
The first part with Ichimatsu was so much fun. If you have lived in the same room with your sibling(s) then this is pretty relatable.

Seems like next ep is mostly about my boy Karamatsu <3
Aug 8, 2018 9:57 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice development and now that they're divided into teams of three I do wonder what they'll do to train and get along!

Looking forwards to see what's next.
Mar 10, 2020 7:05 AM

Mar 2017
First half if the most relatable thing I've ever watched, lol. It's hard living in a place where too many people in there.
Mar 18, 5:59 PM

Jun 2015
I'm also surprised that they voted to keep the compromise campaign ongoing.

I feel you Totoko-chan. I wish I could beat up those selfie whores too. Shit's dumb af.
Read Toriko!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

41 by DDDoo »»
Apr 30, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

20 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

49 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

26 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2017

34 by phantom346 »»
Mar 17, 10:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.