Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 8, 2017 9:51 PM
Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hahahahaha! I can't stop laughing in this episode. So many hilarious moments, especially in the 2nd half. And they showed Lord Grim rushing things while serving customers at the same time too :D And I bet after this episode, most people will definitely be real annoyed with Huang Shaotian :D

Kind of sad that there's only 1 episode left. But it's been an enjoyable season :D

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
ShockedJun 18, 2017 9:41 PM
Jun 8, 2017 11:33 PM

Sep 2015
Concealed Light is so hilarious and I like Huang Shaotian's trash talk. Lonely Drink's expression is priceless.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Jun 8, 2017 11:44 PM
May 2017
After this season I really hope we can get a version free of McD's ad!! So awkward...even though some said the cigaratte conversation was gone because of laws it's much funnier

Huang Shaotian is too cute.....
Jun 9, 2017 12:14 AM

Apr 2017
The background arts in this episode is gorgeous, and ShaoTian has more screen time than our MC lol, thanks to him, there are heaps of dialogues in this episode, so the English sub is gonna be hard for sure.
Jun 9, 2017 2:15 AM
Apr 2017
Good news: keep improving
Bad news :only one episode left indeed
Jun 9, 2017 5:35 AM

Sep 2016

ep.12 preview, ok I'm lost there I don't remember any scenes in that preview lol
doesn't feel like "final episode" vibe preview for me, I guess they really don't want to rush it to reach satisfying point for ending

anyone know the BGM song that they use in the preview?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 9, 2017 5:55 AM
Apr 2017
OK,Huang Shao tian you win!
Jun 9, 2017 6:12 AM
Apr 2017
GangsterCat said:

ep.12 preview, ok I'm lost there I don't remember any scenes in that preview lol
doesn't feel like "final episode" vibe preview for me, I guess they really don't want to rush it to reach satisfying point for ending

OMGOMGOMG 1/2 screen!!!!!They kept it!!!!THEY KEPT IT!!!
Jun 9, 2017 6:33 AM

Oct 2016
Haha comedy episode. I don't know how it sounds in foreign ears but for me it's gold.
Jun 9, 2017 11:22 AM
Apr 2017
I heard the all-stars chapter will be an OVA.

Has anyone else heard of this? Any proof?
Jun 9, 2017 11:43 AM
Apr 2017
I am looking forward to watching this one with subs :D
I couldn't wait, so I already watched it XD

Even though I don't understand chinese, I remember this from the webnovel, which still makes it funny as hell :D
Jun 9, 2017 12:05 PM
Jun 2017
Hikanu said:
I am looking forward to watching this one with subs :D
I couldn't wait, so I already watched it XD

Even though I don't understand chinese, I remember this from the webnovel, which still makes it funny as hell :D

You can find a subbed version, if u go search for Cuchallain (anime reactor) on youtube. A fan of his, No Laugh Busiao, had it ready for him more than 4 hrs ago. Just go to the live reaction 2m40s.
Just saying this 'cos I don't know if it's okay to link eps here.

I heard that it was the Xmas part that was going to get OVA'ed, which would make more sense since the all-stars chapter is fairly plot relevant in comparison.
Jun 9, 2017 1:33 PM

Jun 2015
This was a hilarious episode. Huang Shaotian's constant trash talk was too funny. The bubbles keeps covering the screen xD Lord Grim trying to rush things because of a customer was amusing. The enemy thought he was talking in code. One more episode to go.
Jun 9, 2017 2:18 PM

Apr 2014
What a good episode. All the assassins (players that tried to kill Lord Grim) only got their butts handed to them.
Jun 9, 2017 2:35 PM

Jul 2013
I really loved this episode! The scenery of the forest was beautiful and Huang ShaoTian's trashtalking hahahahaha it was a lot more than when he first introduced!

Also, does anyone else think that Concealed light looks a bit like Harry Potter? or Q from Bond?
I honestly did not imagine him with a turban, I thought he'd have a witch hat or something.

btw, kinda sad Tang rou's badassness was skipped over, only mentioned, not shown.

I'm guessing they're leaving the all-stars match for next season since the trailer shows that next ep is Han wen qing's and Zhang's canyon match with Ye Xiu.
Jun 9, 2017 2:39 PM

Jul 2013
GangsterCat said:

I'm guessing next episode is where

BTW episode 11 ended at around chapter 209-210 of the web novel.
SkyFullOfStarsJun 9, 2017 2:43 PM
Jun 9, 2017 3:32 PM
Jan 2011
Huang XiaoTian is officially my favorite character.
Jun 9, 2017 5:34 PM

Feb 2014
BUT DOES HE BUY THOSE ICE CREAMS FOR THE CUSTOMERS BETWEEN THE END OF THIS EP AND THE NEXT EP PREVIEW?

????????????

Fire this slacker.
Jun 9, 2017 6:14 PM

Aug 2013
Huang Shaotian trash talk was too funny.

So everyone together couldn't even handle Lord Grim. When will they understand the he is too good. Him and his party were even going easy on them till they had to rush things. Playing while trying to serve customers. Wonder if he actual served them.

One more episode to go.

Those subs. Should've waited for a proper one to come out.

Jun 9, 2017 11:12 PM
Jun 2017
Concealed Light fucked that tree.
Jun 10, 2017 3:41 AM
Aug 2015
eplipswich said:
Hahahahaha! I can't stop laughing in this episode. So many hilarious moments, especially in the 2nd half. And they showed Lord Grim rushing things while serving customers at the same time too :D And I bet after this episode, most people will definitely be real annoyed with Huang Shaotian :D

Kind of sad that there's only 1 episode left. But it's been an enjoyable season :D

I couldn't stop laughing too!! First with Bun, then with Shaotian (and his talk about trash was excellent!! Lol customers wanting a "What a big cone" and guilds thinking it was a code xD
Is the next episode really going to be the last? Because it doesn't look like a final episode preview... But maybe it will be split cour? I just hope they won't end it at episode 12, I love this anime!
Jun 10, 2017 3:42 AM

Sep 2016
did he manage buy the McDonalds though?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 10, 2017 6:15 AM
Apr 2017
And here we go with yet another horrible sub .. im thinking of dropping this anime, cause the fansubs are sooo f*cking bad
Jun 10, 2017 7:20 AM
Nov 2010
WarriorOfTimes said:
And here we go with yet another horrible sub .. im thinking of dropping this anime, cause the fansubs are sooo f*cking bad

You're watching the wrong fansubs. The real fansubs aren't out so soon. Anyway, you should check out the official subs on YouTube instead (the ones by Tencent).

And while you're at it, maybe check out the updated Episode 10 fansubs on Kissanime.
eplipswichJun 10, 2017 7:36 AM
Jun 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Aug 2011
Somehow this episode seems underwhelming. In the novel this ark is much better. Plus they dont explain or show much here.
Art is great tho as usual.
Jun 10, 2017 9:54 AM
Jun 2017
WarriorOfTimes said:

...You do realize that there is an OFFICIAL sub on youtube coming out a week later right?
well there is only one more ep to go so maybe it's a bit late for you anyway
Jun 10, 2017 12:06 PM
Jun 2017
eplipswich said:
WarriorOfTimes said:

You're watching the wrong fansubs. The real fansubs aren't out so soon. Anyway, you should check out the official subs on YouTube instead (the ones by Tencent).

And while you're at it, maybe check out the updated Episode 10 fansubs on Kissanime.

[Weeb] are the real fansubbers, right? Afaik, they're the ones who make sure that all the timing for the subs is correct, match names with names from novel etc.
They're doing a live stream of TKA in less than 2 hrs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6XgWveHm8&feature=youtu.be
Jun 10, 2017 1:40 PM
Apr 2017
Zuriyel said:
eplipswich said:

[Weeb] are the real fansubbers, right? Afaik, they're the ones who make sure that all the timing for the subs is correct, match names with names from novel etc.
They're doing a live stream of TKA in less than 2 hrs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6XgWveHm8&feature=youtu.be

The official subtitled episodes are here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5ocv2xksC-w-YQrqlixhIRA

Bayi subs is the group that does the official subbing:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1610849

Episode 11 sub will be out on 6/16/17.
Episode 12 (final) will be out on 6/23.
Jun 10, 2017 1:45 PM
Apr 2017
chzcy said:
WarriorOfTimes said:

...You do realize that there is an OFFICIAL sub on youtube coming out a week later right?
well there is only one more ep to go so maybe it's a bit late for you anyway

well since the bad sub only started with ep 10.. and yes these fansubs are from yt.
none asked for their opionion.

ihonestly most of the anime i enjoyed in the past are now fan-subbed to death.

maybe i should sub one of the upcoming 6 2nd seasons the end of this year and every line imma add "ofc they cant hurt me cause im invicible and lame and not real"
Jun 10, 2017 9:18 PM

Sep 2015
The ending was pretty funny when the enemy guilds were like "treating us like monsters?" because of HS' KILLx999.
Jun 10, 2017 9:23 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Shaotian is just pure awesome. I love this guy, His trash talk is so trash that it's hilarious. XDD
Nevertheless most of the episode was just Grim and co wrecking the other guilds, what kind of name is Joint Bandit Association? XD

Action was pretty nice overall and there's a possible new addition to the group?

Wonder if that customer was satisfied with his McDonald's ice cream cone.
Sad to see this end next week, not sure how they're gonna end it though.
Jun 10, 2017 9:43 PM

Dec 2016
You came to the wrong neighbourhood bro. Absolutely owned.

Hopefully you all learned your lesson and won't bother Lord Grim & his friends again.

It's always so satisfying watching our MC destroy everyone that stands in his way.

Not even customer service slows him down.

I'm sad that there's only 1 episode left, this has been a joy to watch.

Please have another season.
Jun 10, 2017 10:37 PM

Mar 2016
Another great episode with lots of action and funny moments too! Ye taking orders and serving the cafe guests while fighting was hilarious lol
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 11, 2017 12:42 AM

Nov 2011
The only good video game anime I know. Why only 12 eps?
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jun 11, 2017 4:39 AM
Apr 2017
ernst said:
The only good video game anime I know. Why only 12 eps?
after this the production team will be busy with other projects for a while, so expect the next season to be by the end of 2018 or later

(afterall the end of this year brings 6 2nd seasons)
Jun 11, 2017 10:00 AM

May 2010
lollideath said:
After this season I really hope we can get a version free of McD's ad!! So awkward...even though some said the cigaratte conversation was gone because of laws it's much funnier

Huang Shaotian is too cute.....
But we would not have this hilarious line about the two cones being a code for something without McD's
Jun 11, 2017 7:04 PM

Jun 2015
GangsterCat said:

maybe last episode is like "introduce new teamsquad by ye xiu?"
Jun 12, 2017 12:55 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
This is the best episode so far in the series. Shao Tian should have been in more of them. >_<
Jun 14, 2017 6:35 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was HILARIOUS!
Jun 15, 2017 9:26 AM

Nov 2014
Love this show. Sad only 1 episode left before it ends ..
Jun 17, 2017 4:29 AM

May 2015
That cliffhanger! Did he get that McDicks or not!?!
Jun 20, 2017 9:41 AM

Dec 2016
Easily one of the funniest episodes, especially the ending with Ye Xiu having to deal with customers while playing XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 23, 2017 10:29 PM

Jan 2013
I've never seen tripping as a non-scripted mechanic in a video game. This plays like an advanced VR game with that much nuanced movement.
Jul 3, 2017 6:37 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty hilarious episode, and great action again.

Yes, the attackers were just mobs to them. LOL
Jul 11, 2017 7:47 PM

May 2012
This episode had great environment aesthetics to be honest! Really liked it, looking forward to see what the last episode has to offer!
Jul 22, 2017 9:48 PM

Jun 2013
Orange weapon? I guess that's a high-level/class weapon and it only makes sense to upgrade to better weapons as you advanced so the guy was surprised when Steam Bun Invasion didn't have an orange weapon.

Shao Tian is ultra sensitive when people insult him lol he started hurling a slew of insults at the other players. Those little talk/mun bubbles get really annoying after some time.

臭い-
Aug 7, 2017 7:54 PM

Dec 2012
Mucheng!!!
Dat beautiful face.
LMAO at Shao hounding Ye Xiu.
Dat beautiful Mucheng smile.
LMAO at Shao getting mad at them calling him trash.
LMAO at Shao calling him the legendary cheap trash.
Shao rekt him.
lol at the trash's end.
Dat beautiful Muchend laugh.
They're surrounded now.
You don't surround Mucheng's man and get away with it. Mucheng slaying them.
lol at the brick.
LMFAO at Ye Xiu getting mad at Shao because his text is blocking the screen.
LMAO at Bun asking if he wanted to fock that tree.
Supervisor's assistance? Who the hell is trying to interrupt Mucheng's date?
Dat beautiful Mucheng smile.
lol at Ye Xiu rushing them.
WTF! Another call. Why are you doing this?
lol at Ye Xiu saying if they're messing with me.
lol at them thinking its a code.
LMAO at Ye Xiu saying I guarantee you'll be satisfied.
Damn. Dude just told Ye Xiu's business.
LMAO at dude getting tight that Ye Xiu working while fighting them.
Mucheng stopped them from running away with her perfection.

Great episode thanks to Mucheng. I didn't appreciate those assholes interrupting her date with Ye Xiu.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 12, 2017 8:23 PM

Dec 2009
Damn this episode was crazy hilarious!

Using lower tier weapons is very familiar to my days playing mmo's as i tended to often not want to grind my ass off for high end gear. I also never believed in that gear elitist bs, when skill is something you should much more be honing, than stats. You're more likely to get better at dodging if, say, you use crappy armour. If you can use lesser gear and still keep up or surpass other players (as i found myself doing at times) then really you're doing a LOT better than the rest.

I always shook my head at the idiotic stat elitists.
GenesisAriaAug 12, 2017 8:35 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 16, 2017 11:59 PM

Apr 2009
That was the noob who wrote the guide to the unspecialized... hmmm, so he's gonna be a member of the crew or at least a support?

Talking till he runs out of oxygen! ROTFLMAO He's quite a character, even his rapid trash-talking is funny!

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 8, 2017 6:17 PM

Sep 2011
LOL that ending was epic!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

225 by Rineczka »»
Jan 11, 12:47 PM

» Will The King's Avatar get an English dub?

awesomeblackman - Oct 30, 2018

8 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bubbletea - Apr 28, 2017

82 by AshleyHawk1 »»
Dec 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

163 by Nat_V »»
Oct 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

eplipswich - Jun 15, 2017

148 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 18, 2022 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.