Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2016 2:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was of a touching episode especially between Sakura and Rinne.

Pretty standarded storytelling though with Rinne struggling with his work until he gets some decent help. In the meantime, season 3 was announced so looking forward to that next year.
Sep 24, 2016 2:42 AM

Nov 2007
Continuing to follow them. Seeing souls getting away and take care of them instead. While that, Matsugo tries to get Rinne forget about the last charm and spend the time together. Two guys saw and came. Rinne had to give up the study charm... The reaction made the girl more disappointed in him.

lol @ the friends' talk. Awkward air between them, and too many trap. They somehow came back and took care of misunderstanding. They ate the bento together.

Sabato and Bijin announcing 3rd season.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 24, 2016 5:57 AM

Jan 2015
Wow, that handy expensive Hinotama surely come in handy.
Another crying blood from Rinne. I know you can endure it Rinne, just do it. >_<
And now Rinne can finally ask for Mamiya to having a lunch together with him, congratulations both of you. Waiting for the S3.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 24, 2016 6:38 AM

Dec 2014
Gotta say I only scored higher because of the last episode...truly touching episode
Sep 24, 2016 7:39 AM

Jun 2014
I just didn't care for this season as much as the first! I can't believe a third season was announced.

Hopefully it will pick up the pace and not feel so slow and uninteresting! Overall 7/10 for S2!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 24, 2016 9:53 AM

Jan 2011
When the anime of Kyoukai no Rinne was announced, this episode was the one I was really looking forward to. And at the end of the 2nd season, I finally got it.

I am happy. Also, season 3, yay!
Sep 24, 2016 12:36 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I think, Rinne is untouchable. The author, the fact that it airs in a very favourable time slot in Japan and the popularity there. I'm happy for a season 3, this last episode finally showed true development between Sakura and Rinne.
Sep 24, 2016 2:02 PM

May 2016
Good final episode ^^

Finally Sakura starts to question her feeling toward Rinne <=

Hopefully season 3 will have more serious enemies and great fightings with good drama & romance touches ...
Sep 24, 2016 3:02 PM

Jul 2016
I am a big fanboy of Kyokai no Rinne. So the news of a 3rd Season are big news for me.

It is a cliche, simple and by the books series but I love it that way.

What a nice day is today.
Sep 24, 2016 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
Rinne gave up on the charm to get Sakura to make up with him!

I'm looking forward to season 3!
Sep 25, 2016 1:14 AM

Mar 2009
Well, hey, Rinne finally got to eat a bento lunch made by Sakura. I'd say that's some progress in their relationship!

Always a pleasant show. And sometimes, that's all you need. Looking forward to more next year.

Only disappointment this season was the severe lack of Ageha, but at least we got to see her in a swimsuit.
Sep 25, 2016 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
That was a very intense episode; it really felt as if that could be it for their relationship (if I didn't know how this sort of story always goes). Good season and I look forward to the next!
Sep 25, 2016 5:33 PM
Mar 2015
I really like the kyoukai no Rinne serie overall, although this kind not very popular in MAL. Is it popular or sell well in japan to always get new season ?
Sep 25, 2016 7:47 PM

Jan 2011
Mamiya Sakura realised her feelings, I wasn't expecting that.
Sep 25, 2016 10:22 PM

Oct 2011
Rinne and sakura getting close
Season 3 Yes
Sep 27, 2016 10:08 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Loved this season as well :) Again, nothing to write home about, but it's always a nice watch. Can't get enough of Rinne and Sakura, I don't care how repetitive the series is. The humor is usually a hit rather than miss for me as well.

SilverDio said:
It is a cliche, simple and by the books series but I love it that way.

What a nice day is today.

Sums up my thoughts XD

Looking forward to seeing it back next spring~
Sep 30, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2014
Well, this final episode was a nice way to end this season. And yeah it's a touching one.
A 3rd Season was announced. And that tells me that this anime was supposed to a long running series but they chose to have breaks.
Maybe I'll resume reading the manga next year. Well anyway, I'm gonna rate this anime a 7 (or 8?) score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Oct 3, 2016 1:32 PM
Apr 2014
I guess even a little progress in the relationship between Rinne and Sakura is better than none but they really could start to get a little bit closer.

Anyway. This was almost as good as the first season and then they even announced a third season :D Best news of the week (well. last week because MAL spoiled that fact for me so I knew before watching this ep today) I kinda wish this won't stop anytime soon but they are probably catching up with the source soon :( At least there is hope because it is still on-going.
Oct 12, 2016 9:31 PM

Dec 2012
Kuromitsu. LEGS. OPPAI. ALL DAT GOODNESS. LAWD JESUS! FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Mamiya Sakura's no facial expression continues to be problem starter.

After many misunderstanding, there is an understanding.

Season 3? We have to go through another season of Mamiya Sakura? Lawd.

They played the 1st opening. Nice.

Surprisingly enough, this season was much better for some reason.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 20, 2016 9:44 AM
Nov 2010
Not much development story/character-wise again, but it was still enjoyable to watch due to the humor, art style and production. I'm happy to see there will be a third season and I'll probably be watching it.
Oct 28, 2016 1:43 PM

May 2009
Aww! Rinne and Sakura finally made up! And they get to eat lunch together! So cute!
And I'm happy for Anju that Matsugo started talking to her! Good development for all of them :)
Can't wait for season 3 :)
Dec 11, 2016 10:10 PM

Mar 2015
All's well that ends well!

Kuromitsu indeed looks amazing in that bikini!

Can't wait for season 3!!

9/10!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 21, 2016 11:04 AM
Jun 2015
Season 1 was "GEGA Shitt" then the second upgraded to "MEGA Shitt" but still the last episode was just "Shitt"
Feb 27, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2012
I thought the issue would be left unresolved for the next season but I'm glad it's all settled.

This show might not be the best, but I can say they have a big fan like me and I know I'm not alone in this. Otherwise; it wouldn't have got another season.
Apr 10, 2017 10:24 AM

Sep 2013
The misunderstanding is cleared after a reidou mess and rokurou/sakamiya are closer now and eat together :)
Anju gets closer to matsugo too 8/10
Oct 28, 2017 8:39 AM

Sep 2012
WTF no confession??? that's so dumb & lame how it ended
anime was good, but the way they made up was so dumb & lame, it shouldn't have been cleared up until he say's love u, i want to eat with u that's lame, who would make up hearing that? no1!!!! only if he say's i love u she would make up with him cause she thought that hes with her cause of the freebies & only way to fix it would be words i love u so this type of make up doesn't make sense

-1 for that lame way they made up

so end score is 7/10
Sugram22Oct 28, 2017 8:47 AM
Aug 21, 2018 2:57 PM

Feb 2013
Sakura forgave Rinne fast, that was great.
This was a lot better than the first season, let's see if the third will be good.
May 23, 2023 3:53 AM

Jan 2018
Anju was voiced by Rie Kugimiya. No wonder she sounded familiar. And man, Matsugo was such a creep in these last 2 episodes.

This was probably the best episode of Rinne thus far. I loved it. Definitely my favorite episode of the series so far.

I think Sakura is more aware of her feeling for Rinne now. I loved the drama between her and Rinne. This is what I watch Rumiko Takahashi series' for.

I think overall Season 2 was way better than Season 1. It introduced more characters and had better stories.

But I don't know if it's enough for people who dropped after Season 1 to come back and continue watching the series. I think if you didn't like Season 1, you probably wouldn't like Season 2.

And I realized the manga of Kyokai no Rinne is actually REALLY big. Like 40 volumes and 398 chapters big! There's no way a 75-episode anime series could cover all of it.

So this anime series is kind of like the recent Urusei Yatsura Remake. It only adapts a selection of those almost 400 chapters. Who knows how many great chapters were never adapted.

An advantage of a long-running series is that even if you don't like a newly introduced character at first, they eventually grow on you if they're recurring characters.

That's not possible to do in a shorter series. And this is a problem that the Urusei Yatsura Remake suffers from too due to its much shorter runtime than the original anime.

It just makes me sad that long-running shows aren't viable anymore in today's age unless they're shonen. And it makes me worried that if Ranma 1/2 gets a remake it'll also have the same problem.

So I want the third Season of Rinne to focus more on Sakura and Rinne's relationship instead of the side characters. That's what I wanted the Urusei Yatsura Remake to do too.

I have higher expectations for the last season. But I'm not expecting anything like Inuyasha The Final Act though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2016

19 by 0451 »»
May 23, 2023 12:43 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

12 by 0451 »»
May 22, 2023 12:38 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

18 by 0451 »»
May 21, 2023 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2016

19 by 0451 »»
May 21, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 20, 2016

16 by 0451 »»
May 19, 2023 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.