Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2015 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, those face drawings....oh my sides.

Pretty funny episode overall and didn't have much of a serious tone with our adventurers. Found the design of that ship to be funny too with the squid structure. Classic.
Feb 22, 2015 8:20 AM

Aug 2010
Dat Leopard Ass biting :3 And Alu's ass kiss XD Lucky Oda-sama :P
Feb 22, 2015 8:20 AM

Jul 2010
Their starving faces were great, that fisherman and with everyone falling for the Yatterman tricks. It was sort of entertaining that the Yatterman took the illusion to that point.

Enjoyed seeing Gatchan making a dice that would always have a positive outcome which just enables him to act that much easier!
Feb 22, 2015 8:30 AM

Jun 2014
Biting Leopard's ass and then Elephantus' crotch. I don't know whether to envy Oda or pity him. XD
Feb 22, 2015 9:04 AM

Dec 2010
Oda gets all the action!

This episode was strange, and we get to meet an odd perverted character, but he's probably one of the first people they have actually saved!

I never really know what to expect from this show, and that went double this week. Also it looks like Doronjo might be starting to have a crush on Gatchan. Should be interesting to see what happens. Especially with the fact that he's supposed to become the next Yatterman.
Feb 22, 2015 9:16 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was stupid. Not exactly my type of humour and i think, there were some references again that i obviously didn't get. I just wish they would do the ''Goro/Alouette'' arc already and not put in some unnecessary and stupid fillers.
Feb 22, 2015 9:51 AM

Feb 2012
Yeah, I didn't laugh once. Also, they couldn't be foreshadowing that the two friends will become the new Yatterman duo any harder if they tried.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Feb 22, 2015 10:32 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode was the funniest one yet lol

Poor Doronjo and the gang were so out of it that they couldn't even tell when they were being set up xDDD Those faces were too much XD

The Fisherman guy Ryu had me rolling on the floor....The dude was a fucking masochist pervert with a fish fettish...Like wut xDD

We got more hints with General Goro being Alouette's dad as well as to see that Gatchan is starting to be useful by giving out good plans and even building things

Also, is just me or did it look like maybe Doronjo might have a crush on Gatchan now :| And was Oda having sex with another pig? xD When he bit Doronjo's ass and kissed Alouette's ass I was like OMG loool
Feb 22, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2014
Welp, never heard of an fish harem before. That starving faces - got me hard. :D
Feb 22, 2015 12:51 PM

Sep 2013
Didn't laugh once and was actually annoyed by some of the humor. Not much of anything noteworthy that happened either...

I'll say that the moment where Galina was simply talking with... fish fetish guy... I liked how he showed his development into a more determined person who controls his own decisions and doesn't rely solely on dice anymore. Cliche but it works I guess.

Also, are we REALLY going down the whole, "Female MC falls in love with Boy in the group" cliche? Especially since she's 9 years old so it will either end up just being a crush that goes no where or become romantic which would just be creepy. Wasn't a fan of the fan service either, she's 9 years old for crying out loud.

Oh well. I hope next week is better but the series feels fairly episodic at this point and not much is happening per episode anymore despite it only being 12 episodes total.
Feb 22, 2015 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
Lol @ the part where Oda bite the gang.

Mr. Ryu sure has a strange fetish.
Feb 22, 2015 3:18 PM
Sep 2014
Who was a oda!!! xDDDD The rest was pretty simple
Feb 22, 2015 3:30 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That fisherman was one bizarrely perverted guy, and a bit masochistic too. Who in the world gets turned on by sea creatures?

Those ass & crotch biting though.. Oda can be considered lucky and unlucky at the same time.

Doronjo might be developing a crush on Galina. Hope she won't come between Alouette X Galina pair.

Average episode, once again. I don't know how they'll wrap this up in 5 episodes, since team Doronbow hardly made any progress to overthrow Yatter Kingdom.

Feb 22, 2015 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
LeopardxGalina incoming
Feb 22, 2015 5:12 PM

Apr 2012
cyclone1993 said:

Especially with the fact that he's supposed to become the next Yatterman.

What the actual fuck? Altough now that you mention it, his design...
Damn. But still how do you know this, it might just be a coincidence, this story is original isnt it?
Feb 22, 2015 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
This show is starting to wane on me.

It started off strong, but we really don't need filler episodes in a 12 ep series.

Also, maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the original+reboot Yatterman, but there is a lot of sexual innuendo and crude jokes going on. It's incredibly jarring to what the first 2 episodes set up.

baki502 said:
cyclone1993 said:

Damn. But still how do you know this, it might just be a coincidence, this story is original isnt it?

It's pretty obvious at this point, just like how obvious that Goro is their dad. This show is going HAM with foreshadowing for no apparent reasons.
Feb 22, 2015 8:52 PM

Nov 2014
sonofcasbah said:

It started off strong, but we really don't need filler episodes in a 12 ep series.

Also, maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the original+reboot Yatterman, but there is a lot of sexual innuendo and crude jokes going on. It's incredibly jarring to what the first 2 episodes set up.
Quality Queen.
Feb 23, 2015 8:55 AM

Apr 2012
sonofcasbah said:

I dont think its jarring, except for this last ep which did make me scratch my head and maybe went a bit too far. And yes that is the style of the old series, it had a lot of humor.

I also hope that it doesnt ned on a unsatisfying manner.
Feb 23, 2015 11:33 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Sort of an odd episode considering what happened last episode with so much plot and character progression. Kind of felt pointless unfortunately.

So Leopard is starting to have a thing for Galina? Didn't really see that coming.

With only 5 episodes left, it's starting to make me worried on how it's going to end. Hopefully no more filler from here on.
Feb 23, 2015 2:38 PM

Jan 2014
Rolling cube with legs... o.o
It was pretty funny, and their half zombie faces.. Mya :D
Feb 23, 2015 2:43 PM

Mar 2009
Fisherman dude was annoying. Cringeworthy humor.
Feb 23, 2015 7:33 PM

Feb 2013
Still painfully unfunny. I was kinda hoping the show would either pick between a serious or silly tone, but this and episode 5 prove that the show is better of having clashing tones then being straight kiddy fare. At least that way it's less boring.
Feb 24, 2015 2:51 AM

Jun 2014
This show went downhill..
Feb 24, 2015 6:28 AM

Feb 2012
Todd_ said:

With only 5 episodes left, it's starting to make me worried on how it's going to end.

It's pretty obvious how it's going to end in my opinion. They're just filling up time in order to get to that finale because this is a 12-episode series and you probably need 2-3 episodes at most for the finale I have in my head.

gedata said:
Still painfully unfunny. I was kinda hoping the show would either pick between a serious or silly tone, but this and episode 5 prove that the show is better of having clashing tones then being straight kiddy fare. At least that way it's less boring.

Bring more faux-Now and Then, Here and There garbage for us to at least chuckle at in its tryhard attempts to be serious!
FlawfinderFeb 24, 2015 6:35 AM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Feb 24, 2015 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
baki502 said:
cyclone1993 said:

It's in the official summary of the show:

"A girl is looking at a remote island on the ocean named The Yatter Kingdom, a country that is said to be ruled by the hero Yatterman. The girl wants to ask the Yattermans for some help to cure her sick mother and decides to venture to the kingdom. She gets kicked out from the kingdom though and her mother dies without receiving any help.

Under Dokurobei, the boss of the Dorombo thieves that existed, lies a beauty named Doronjo. The two men, Boyacky and Tonzura, worked under Doronjo but got kicked out from the Yatter Kingdom along with the Doronbo thieves as they lost a fight against the Yatterman. This is the new generation of Dorombo—Doronjo, Boyacky, Tonzura, and new Yatterman—a story of the birth of Gan-chan and Ai-chan.
Feb 24, 2015 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
Irenesharda said:
baki502 said:

It's in the official summary of the show:

"A girl is looking at a remote island on the ocean named The Yatter Kingdom, a country that is said to be ruled by the hero Yatterman. The girl wants to ask the Yattermans for some help to cure her sick mother and decides to venture to the kingdom. She gets kicked out from the kingdom though and her mother dies without receiving any help.

Under Dokurobei, the boss of the Dorombo thieves that existed, lies a beauty named Doronjo. The two men, Boyacky and Tonzura, worked under Doronjo but got kicked out from the Yatter Kingdom along with the Doronbo thieves as they lost a fight against the Yatterman. This is the new generation of Dorombo—Doronjo, Boyacky, Tonzura, and new Yatterman—a story of the birth of Gan-chan and Ai-chan.

People read that shit? :D
No but thanks for pointing it out...
Feb 24, 2015 8:35 PM

Dec 2013
Inspirational
Feb 25, 2015 9:47 PM

Jun 2013
So what's with the one pig groping the other pig?
Feb 28, 2015 7:35 PM

Dec 2014
I'm too young for this shit. It has the same mentality of Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera, with less fanservice and the same bad jokes and cliche that only Japanese middle-aged man would found them enjoyable. Tatsuya Yoshihara tries to recreated what he has done in episode three but this time the silliness is oversaturated and the heroic acts of our heroine feels like obligatory by the script rather than as a result of her genuineness of the situation.
raveninthemuddleFeb 28, 2015 8:23 PM
Mar 6, 2015 8:27 PM

Mar 2014
Harem ending confirmed.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Mar 6, 2015 10:40 PM

Oct 2008
Ryuu has sakana fetish.
I wonder why General Goro seems to always notice Alouette everytime he sees her...

Mar 9, 2015 7:56 AM

Sep 2014
Eh, meh episode. Nothing much to say.
Apr 11, 2015 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
Episode nice, not bad the new character although weirdo.
Not bad storytelling, fun as usual but nothing more.
Seem to see the small advances in the plot, though honestly I do not know where it will lead us to the end.
Apr 16, 2015 3:41 PM

May 2012
I love how this series combines humor and action so well! Let's see what's next.
Jan 15, 2016 1:38 AM

Dec 2012
Dat R for Ryu. Freaky Fish Guy! His face number is 2 due to the oppai? Awesome!

LMFAO at Honorable Oda biting them, but feeling that glorious booty of Ally.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 7, 2017 8:08 PM

Aug 2012
-is that guy getting off to getting beat on
-oh yes he is
-did the three stooges just dupe goro in their incoherent hunger-fueled babbling
-alright that yatterman bait was pretty amazing
-alouette doesn't look like she's starving to death
-this is some next level dedication
-this ryu dude's a fuckin weirdo
-A L R I G H T Y T H E N those moans during the fish montage
-come to think of it everyone the three stooges have run into so far are weirdos
-rest in pieces elephantus
-Jebaited
-that ending was actually super sweet

So I'm actually liking the formula of the three stooges just wandering around the Yatter Kingdom and helping out the people living there. Although, the person they decided to help this time around was a complete whackjob. Even more interestingly, he's the only one so far that's actually made it beyond the wall. Episode itself was pretty standard, though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 17, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2015

65 by dechenerate »»
Sep 23, 2023 8:21 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

30 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 10, 2017 5:19 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

29 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 10, 2017 4:17 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

35 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 10, 2017 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.