Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 2015 6:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty fun show overall.

I suppose those tears also carried a lot of emotions that Doronjo bought with her. Interesting to see her complete most of her goals though. Her mother must be quite proud of her daughter. 7/10. I want see more of this in the future.
Stark700Mar 29, 2015 9:14 AM
Mar 29, 2015 8:11 AM

Dec 2014
So it ends. Hope whoever behind the scenes was having a great time making the anime they want to make. Before we had good animator and story-teller, now we only have animator.

Just like Rolling Girls it also has an unsatisfying ending with a huge dip in animation quality. At least this lackluster can pretend it's trying to imitate the style of 70s anime, and I don't think it succeeds in that aspect besides having average animation quality. Recalling one particular scene from episode one that I remember the most out of everything from this season, an immature fast cut to a in-your-face Leopard's wacky moment after the anime spent a decent amount of screen time and effort to build up Leopard's motivation to seek out Yatterman for her terminally ill mother. I hate to think that's the anime's declaration of "zero fucks given", it seemed more like an unintentional mistake given the director's experience and what he has done in the past he may have trouble shifting the tone from dramatic to comedic, or just having no idea what the show is about. It's still offensive though, still. 4/10.
raveninthemuddleMar 29, 2015 8:28 AM
Mar 29, 2015 9:06 AM

Jul 2010
Ga-chan has really come a long way to be the man that he is now.

Doronjo's "I'll be waiting", really hope she didn't actually mean that. But I can take it as that they might meet again as Leopard instead of being Doronjo.

Seeing how Dokurobey was defeated and with Ga-chan looking really mature in that outfit along with Alouette becoming the new dawn of the world.

Dorobo as a group really did put up a nice fight to bring in a victory. Really wanted to see more of the consequences of their action. Perhaps with the new Yatterman visiting their nemesis ^^
Mar 29, 2015 10:00 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Alouette stole this episode for me. She looked amazing.
Gatchan was great, too, you would have thought that the other three would save the world from Dokurobey himself.

But in general, that was a pretty weak finale. Many reused scenes in this one and more asspull mechas.

6/10
Mar 29, 2015 10:29 AM

Feb 2012
Smudy said:

But in general, that was a pretty weak finale. Many reused scenes in this one and more asspull mechas.

And it also begs the question why they couldn't just build a flying machine in the first place.

Anyways, this ending was a "little" funny in how little effort was put into making it, but that's mostly because I stopped caring about the show way early on. Not even going to waste anymore words on this thing. Goodbye Yatterman.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 29, 2015 11:18 AM

Sep 2012
I personally enjoyed the series. After having watched the Yatterman series, Yoru no Yatterman was full of relations. I like the premise and it was just a great show for me. Probably my anime of the year, at least I doubt another one will top this for 2015. 10/10
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Mar 29, 2015 11:38 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
It's the kind of show that you shouldn't try to think about how/why/when this happen because you're gonna fkin hate it.

It was a fun show, the reference about the old yatterman flew over my head and sometimes the jokes flew over my head but overall it was nice.

forgetable but nice.

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 29, 2015 12:36 PM

Feb 2013
I hope the writers have appropriately sore fannies after that series of ridiculous ass-pulls. I liked the call-backs to the Yatterman of old though. Having the voice of the original Doronjo cap it off was a nice touch.

But whatever, no matter how revolutionary it tried to make itself out to be it still ended a fairly forgettable kids show.
gedataMar 29, 2015 2:44 PM
Mar 29, 2015 12:39 PM

Apr 2014
a fun ride with a dissapointing ending

really they had too used the same scene like 3-4 times?? and mutiple times

it feels like they run out of time and started reusing scenes to fill the empty moments they couldnt draw
1-11 7/10
after ep 12 6/10
Mar 29, 2015 12:42 PM
Nov 2013
The drop in animation quality I could have handled. It was jarring but it wasn't as horrible as some series.

The recycled frames though? Jesus Christ. It's one thing when they reused parts of the opening which was actually kind of nice, but there were other points where they were just blatantly repeating the same sequences. The fight between Tonzora and the Yatter guardian god was a handful of moves repeated over and over even back to back at times.

Then you had the reuse of frames from previous scenes spliced in where they didn't even make sense. During the fight with the giant Dokurobey they spliced in a shot of him normal sized that was used at the start of the fight.
Mar 29, 2015 1:57 PM

Apr 2012
This show entertained me pretty well. I loved the reboot of the old Yatterman team in the last episode ^-^
Mar 29, 2015 1:58 PM
Sep 2014
8/10
Whilst I did enjoy this, you can kinda tell that this was made for the original fans. The nostalgia they would have felt would have been off the charts. Personally, I enjoyed this anime way more than I expected; There was something endearing about it, though I do I think this series benefited from watching it weekly as it came out. The mechs out of nowhere didn't bother me, because it's just part of the universe: a staple that the original fans would have enjoyed. In my opinion, this anime wasn't about the tension of whether or not the heroes would win every episode, it was obvious they would, it was about the journey of these characters in this dystopian world. And whilst some may say that's the reason it's a bad anime, it kinda reminds me of how pokemon went with Team Rocket always blasting away.

Whilst I was willing to look past that however, the ending confused the hell out of me. Then ending can make or break a series and I'm just not sure how I feel about this one. Everything up to the 10 min mark was perfect for me, but...

Does anyone have any idea how you have any idea why Goro was back? He exploded in feels last episode, didn't he?
And why wouldn't Leopard and them be able to see Galina anymore? They're heroes, can't Galina just clear the air and show that they were good guys?
And the lavender bear skin dude they showed near the end, isn't he dead?
And how did Al suddenly get her sight back?

Also, I was kinda disappointed that Leopard and them didn't defeat Dokurobey together with Galina. It was originally HER mission to give them the forehead flicking and just leaving it up to Galina and Al, while they just cleaned up the mess, seemed a bit wrong.

EDIT: My bad with Goro. It was general Ichiro. They looked the same. Maybe the same voice actor. Mentioned in ep 10.

Also, with Al, I think it was more symbolic than anything else, like she's finally stopped blinding herself to reality.

And bear skin dude was probably just a memory, cuz he was one of those they met on their journey.

And on thinking back, regarding Leopard and Galina not being able to work together, I can kinda come to terms. The stigma on Doronbow it too strong. The people who they interacted with would know their goodness, but not the whole population. Yatterman need to stay untainted from suspicion. Also, Leopard got to go back to her peaceful life rather than having to bear the weight of being a hero. Ultimately, she completed what she set out to do and got to go back to being a little girl.

Damn, I've kinda answered most of my own questions. But I still wish Leopard and the crew could have been given more of a spotlight. Also maybe a little more from Alouette, concerning her sudden reality check.

Man, all this was bothering me to no end. Now, I can firmly say that this was, for me, a goof experience to have watched.
MrPooeyMar 29, 2015 3:27 PM
Mar 29, 2015 2:21 PM

Sep 2013
And so it ends in the way I pretty much predicted it to. None of the villains were properly fleshed out because they were all introduced too late. The final battle was lackluster because it had to be rushed. All problems were solved in the most cliche and simple way possible. I kinda liked how they played the OP song for the finale(I am a sucker for stuff like that) but it didn't make it any less low-budget and lackluster. Oh well, at least it ended in a solid way but definitely lame...

The show as a whole started with a very dramatic first episode that made it seem as though this was going to be a twisted scenario where the former hero had become evil and it was up to the descendants of the former villains to save the day. At the end of the series though, it's obvious what this is. A generic, episodic superhero comedy with some heart and fan service thrown in that wasn't even all that funny or exciting.

I'd expect to give a series like this a 3/10 but it was innocent enough, nothing too horrible about it. 4/10 for being an unfunny comedy/action with some heart.
Mar 29, 2015 2:36 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I'm not really sure what to think of this.

I'll be honest, I thought it was actually going to be Gatchan and Leopard who would assume the roles of Yatterman, not Ali. Simply because I didn't know she was going to get her vision back. But still, good for Ali. She looked fantastic in her Yatterman costume.

The fights were pretty good. They could've been a lot better if they didn't continue to repeat the same sequences over and over again.

Now to the thing that I'm still not sure how I feel about.I understand what Doronbow wanted to do, it's sort of like Batman in a way, making themselves look evil to give the people a real hero. It's still unfortunate it went that way. I was really hoping they'd been seen as heroes to the world. I suppose those who they encountered and helped will remember and perhaps tell the world about Doronbow's kindness.

In the end, we got what we wanted. To see the evil empire fall and the world restored to peace and happiness. Yet somehow, I still feel empty. I feel like We really didn't get a proper conclusion for Doronbow. I guess I would've liked to have seen them build a new home or something with Gatchan and Ali.

I also would've liked to see that one pregnant woman and her husband reunite. It's sucks we didn't get to see that.

I think the ending was rushed a little bit too. Too much filler in previous episodes that took away from the plot. I think we could've gotten a more fleshed out and satisfying ending if they had paced it correctly.

All in all, Leopard, Voltaktze, and Elephantus stole the show with their charm. Leopard was the real star. She really grew up, and I think her mother would be proud. This show had its ups and downs, but it had a charm that made me want to come back week after week. Seeing how this universe works, with its wackiness and big silly mechas reminded something akin to Team Rocket when I watched Pokemon in my younger days.

The only thing that I really regret now is that I feel like Leopard and the other two got shafted for Gatchan and Ali. They deserved a better send off then they got. Despite what some people say, I think this show gave off a good message, good comedy, had some great animation sequences at times, good character development, and characters that we fell in love with. However, the story lacked in lot of areas and the ending was unsatisfactory. I'd have to give Yatterman Night a 7/10.

Thanks for the charming and heartwarming adventure Doronbow.
Mar 29, 2015 4:06 PM

May 2010
Pretty good ending, a little bittersweet though! Gonna miss how lighthearted this show was.
Mar 29, 2015 5:15 PM

Apr 2012
Good ending, 7/10.

However animation quality was definitely lower, with shots lifted from the OP and the fight of Tonzra and the yatter general is probably one of the worst examples of recycled scenes I've seen (this coming from a guy who's watched both Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny...)
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 29, 2015 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
Dude that was a mess. Just waiting for the soundtrack to be released tho.

6/10
Mar 29, 2015 6:26 PM

Jun 2013
I was dying during that fight scene between Tonzra and the general. So many recycled shots. Production issues, eh?
Mar 29, 2015 6:33 PM
Jul 2014
Great finale! Better than damn near every show this season.

7/10
Mar 29, 2015 7:42 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Predictable ending but it was still great nonetheless

There isn't any ounce of praise left that I can say that hasn't been already stated in this thread...Absolutely brilliant the way turned out

My only comment is that.....What happened to the budget lol? Majority of the second half of the episode's art and animation was so bad, and they used so many scenes over and over. I thought I was watching World Break lol, but in all honesty that's not how you should end an anime because the finale is where you should go all out

Anyway, I really enjoyed this series and I'm glad that I didn't skip it, 7/10
Mar 29, 2015 7:58 PM

Jul 2007
Great ending to a fun show... except for the horribad animation, wtf happened at the studio during this episode? What, did they have only a dollar of budget left?
Mar 29, 2015 8:24 PM
Jul 2018
Dokurobey is finally defeated.

Alouette and Galina are the new Yattermans.
Mar 29, 2015 8:29 PM

Dec 2014
An 8/10 from me. I had fun with watching this series (Haven't watched the original Yatterman series or the remake). Really liked the way Galina and Alouette assumed the role of Yatterman. The final batte looked cool too, despite the dip in animation quality. A satisfying ending. Gonna miss this for awhile, since it ended along with Nanatsu no Taizai and Rolling Girls. Moving on to this spring season's Punchline and Nisekoi Season 2 :)
Mar 29, 2015 9:07 PM

Aug 2008
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Dokurobey is finally defeated.

Alouette and Galina are the new Yattermans.

I'd like to say that I saw that coming, but I was taken by surprise. Oh well, it makes sense. It feels like the main protagonists was Alouette and Galina rather than Leopard and co.
Oh well, even though I've never seen the original series, I can say I enjoyed this "homage" anime. It had it's sweet moments. That ending though. I wonder what Leopard will be up to from now on.
Mar 29, 2015 11:45 PM
Jan 2012
I started a bit later than others, but at least it didn't take me any longer. I liked everything as it was, though it took me until this long to say that I liked alouette with confidence... I had mixed feelings about her for a while...

I never watched the original Yatterman, but I kind of want to now... Though I know that who is here now, won't be there...

I wish there could be more Leopard...
Mar 30, 2015 12:28 AM

May 2013
Sorry but how they re-used the same scenes over and over again in the final fights of the final episode was just bad. There was some stuff I really liked but now I'm a bit disappointed... What was that? Then Dokurobey just fell over and exploded... So they just had to crash into him the whole time... what a "awesome" conclusion to the fight with the guy who was apparently powerful enough to conquer the whole world and beat the original heroes. >_>

I mean, maybe... just maybed they shouldn't have made one of those filler-like episodes with no impact on the overall story to make a good final episode fight, seems like a bit more important.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Mar 30, 2015 2:20 AM

Oct 2013
yeah, the staff ran out of time. the finished scenes will be on BD.
Mar 30, 2015 2:55 AM

Oct 2013
I assumed that some scenes were censored for some reason rather than be reused. Since the SFX didn't match with those reused scenes.

Still I thought the show was great. Especially with the original Doronjo VA wishing Leopard a good night. It's the little things that count =)
Mar 30, 2015 5:51 AM

Mar 2014
I don't know if they were out of time or something but the ending is very sloppy and a messy
Mar 30, 2015 6:12 AM

Apr 2012
The ending was pretty bad and the show has it flaws, but it has charm and innocence to it, the kind you just dont see often in shows. I didnt take it seriously and could enjoy it quite a bit so I give it a 7/10.

Could have been so much more tough, the first ep was easily 9/10, if they would have stuck with that theme it could have been something special.
Mar 30, 2015 8:15 AM

Feb 2012
gedata said:

But whatever, no matter how revolutionary it tried to make itself out to be it still ended a fairly forgettable kids show.

I don't think this show was meant for anybody.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 30, 2015 8:25 AM

Feb 2013
Flawfinder said:
gedata said:

I don't think this show was meant for anybody.

Yeah but the childish holdovers dominate pretty much every aspect of it's being. Everything else just feels like window dressing to help it stand out and there's a lot of window dressing.

I guess it's not a kids series all things considered, but it sure as heck felt like one whenever it shouldn't have.

As for who this is for, I'm guessing it's audience is meant to comprise of older Yatterman fans looking for a punch of nostalgia packaged differently.
gedataMar 30, 2015 8:28 AM
Mar 30, 2015 5:34 PM
Oct 2012
I feel like I'm still recovering from shock about how recycled the fight scenes were.

For an anime centered on blurring the line between "good" and "evil," an ending where heroes and villains are once again separate is disappointing. The last episode was way too black-and-white, which pretty much ignores all of the buildup from earlier.

And after all that has happened, is Leopard simply content with the same lifestyle she had before trying to cross the wall? She doesn't feel rage towards Yatterman anymore, but it's almost like she simply accepts that because she is a descendent of Doronbow, she now has to live in an impoverished lifestyle.

Lots of stupidity here. Characters appear to take up responsibilities for the sake of the no-longer-suppressed citizens of Yatter Kingdom. Everyone should know that Dokurobey was the real villain, and should have also noticed that amount of fighting that took place. Even afterward, Gatchan and Ally, as the new Lord and Lady Yatterman, can clear up any subsequent confusion by revealing the motives of Doronbow's plan to end oppression. Instead, people are still submitting to ridiculous things like social status.
Mar 30, 2015 5:49 PM
Jan 2009
I don't know what fucking show most you were watching, but that final fight's animation was probably the most shocking "we ran out of money" thing I've seen since Eva. How are more people not talking about this?

The majority of the fight was looped, and then there were random bits from the opening and previous episodes all hodge-podged together. They serious ran out of money and finished the episode 5 minutes before it aired. That is completely insane.

Like, I don't have anything else to comment on, even if the rest of the ep were great (it was just OK), the animation coming to a complete halt for a few minutes is what I'm going to remember this series for.
Mar 30, 2015 5:59 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Lackluster and weak finale. So many repetition of recycled frames killed the intensity of the fights.

This show started off decent but became mediocre by weeks. The mech asspulls were also unexciting. There are plenty of ways to present an asspull sufficiently.

CLBGM said:

It's released now.

Overall, very meh. 5/10, only because of Alouette. She was the only good thing in the whole show.

Mar 30, 2015 8:24 PM

Feb 2014
That was an extremely disappointing finale. Wow. Probably one of the worst of the season.

I was loving this series up until this episode, would have given it an 8/10 if they stayed consistent with what they were doing.

This episode was just too simpleminded and lacked substance. Gatchan and Ally got all the glory, while Doronbow was thrown under the bus. Couldn't have Gatchan and Ally clear up Doronbow's name and the misunderstanding? Why did Doronbow have to go back to poverty? And Dorojano should have been the one to fight Dokurobey, that was her goal from the beginning to give him a head-flicking?

In the end they got what they wanted and restored peace, but the ending just wasn't satisfying at all.

And the animation was complete shit this episode. You'd think they would save the best animation for the end, something must have happened at the last minute to cause this horrible conclusion. I thought the video was glitching out during the Tonzra fight.

The only really good thing about this episode was Ally's resolve and her overcoming "being blind to reality".

Also why did they spend so many episodes on those filler-like episodes? They could have easily cut out some of those and work on a better conclusion that wasn't so rushed and awkward.

As a whole, this show had some great characters with some major charm to them. The story wasn't much, but this show was really about the character's journey and them maturing and surviving in this dystopian world.

I really do wonder what this series would have been like if it had kept the tone and feel of the first episode though. It could have been gem like Casshern Sins maybe.

Overall, 7/10
Mar 30, 2015 9:08 PM

Oct 2011
Gatchan and Alouetta became Yatterman T__T
Mar 30, 2015 9:36 PM
Jul 2018
Vindstot said:
Lackluster and weak finale. So many repetition of recycled frames killed the intensity of the fights.

This show started off decent but became mediocre by weeks. The mech asspulls were also unexciting. There are plenty of ways to present an asspull sufficiently.

CLBGM said:

It's released now.

Overall, very meh. 5/10, only because of Alouette. She was the only good thing in the whole show.

Yeah, I downloaded it yesterday just after my post on this topic XD I was just lookng for this:

but there are some other nice tunes as well.
removed-userMar 30, 2015 9:39 PM
Mar 30, 2015 11:37 PM

Jan 2014
I'm satisfied with the ending outside of the reused scenes.. not sure if they were meant to be throwbacks or they just ran out of budget. Still, really liked the characters in this show. Yeah, it was pretty predictable, but a nice watch nonetheless.
People are taking it way too seriously, which is why the score is so low I guess.
8/10, hope to see more in the future.

LoomyTheBrew said:

This episode was just too simpleminded and lacked substance. Gatchan and Ally got all the glory, while Doronbow was thrown under the bus. Couldn't have Gatchan and Ally clear up Doronbow's name and the misunderstanding? Why did Doronbow have to go back to poverty? And Dorojano should have been the one to fight Dokurobey, that was her goal from the beginning to give him a head-flicking?

They explained in the episode didn't they? If Gatchan had teamed up with Doronjo and the bunch, the people would not believe Gatchan and Al as the new Yatterman. As someone said in the discussion earlier, only those who have interacted with the Doronbo know that they are good, but the majority of the population view them as evil, so the Yatterman need to stay clear from suspicion. In order to create hope for the people, heroes must arise to defeat the current evil and free the population, which is why Gatchan and Al fought Dokurobey instead of the Doronbo.
Yuki_OokamiMar 30, 2015 11:56 PM
Mar 31, 2015 12:09 AM

Apr 2009
MrPooey said:
And whilst some may say that's the reason it's a bad anime, it kinda reminds me of how pokemon went with Team Rocket always blasting away.
Actually, the Doronbo gang is what inspired Team Rocket (and similar villains)
Mar 31, 2015 5:59 AM

Aug 2009
I loved it.
This show had heart, there were many times where I just teared up with joy, and the animation was great as well. Just that, did they start to run out towards the end? So many reused scenes :P
8/10
Mar 31, 2015 7:08 AM

Sep 2014
Honestly, a really average show overall. The first 6 episodes were legitimately good. I expected this to be a bit more dark and stuff, showing more of how the Yatterman dictatorship was ruling over the Kingdom. But meh, didn't get much of that in the end. The ending was OK I guess. 5/10 for me.
Mar 31, 2015 3:53 PM
Aug 2012
can anyone tell me if the repeated action shots where done on purpose in some kind of reference to old anime shows that reused scenes a lot because it was done so obviously and because the show tried to take the mick out of other things such as the main heroine falling for a side character rather than the other way round and having no chance that it must have been done for a comical effect right?
Mar 31, 2015 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
were the animators told that they weren't getting paid for the final episode or something?

strong first episode, then it steadily it went downhill. 5/10 kinda wish i didn't waste my time with this show but Ally was cute.
Apr 1, 2015 4:20 AM

Dec 2014
kingfelix92 said:
can anyone tell me if the repeated action shots where done on purpose in some kind of reference to old anime shows that reused scenes a lot because it was done so obviously and because the show tried to take the mick out of other things such as the main heroine falling for a side character rather than the other way round and having no chance that it must have been done for a comical effect right?

Most of it is just budget or bad schedule. They twitted it will be fixed in BD.
Apr 1, 2015 10:06 AM

Dec 2012
I think, it was a good ending for this show. I expected nothing because the actions are all overkill, but I'm glad to see Gatchan and Alouette in the role of Yattermans.
Alouette is very beautiful, I love this character (*-*).

I'm a little disappointed because too many scenes were reused ...
Apr 1, 2015 5:33 PM
Aug 2012
AaaaaaKun said:
kingfelix92 said:

Most of it is just budget or bad schedule. They twitted it will be fixed in BD.

thanks for reply i guess ill watch it again when the BD arrives :))
Apr 2, 2015 4:12 PM

Mar 2009
What a shame they weren't able to finish the last episode in time. The looping and repetitive frames were...not good. I'll have to check out the last episode again when it's out on blu-ray. Other than that, I thought the last episode was high-octane and full of a lot of energy.

Never really understood the hate that this series got. Even the episodes around the middle that people deemed "filler" were decent enough(uhh, some of them). Otherwise, it was a strong show with a lot of heart and a nice twist on the Yatterman series. And despite the animation in the last episode, the animation throughout was really solid. One of my favorite shows of the Winter season, and it easily had the best first episode of the season as well.
Apr 5, 2015 1:50 AM

Jan 2014
ObjMan said:
I feel like I'm still recovering from shock about how recycled the fight scenes were.

For an anime centered on blurring the line between "good" and "evil," an ending where heroes and villains are once again separate is disappointing. The last episode was way too black-and-white, which pretty much ignores all of the buildup from earlier.

And after all that has happened, is Leopard simply content with the same lifestyle she had before trying to cross the wall? She doesn't feel rage towards Yatterman anymore, but it's almost like she simply accepts that because she is a descendent of Doronbow, she now has to live in an impoverished lifestyle.

Pretty much my thoughts. The first episode was really good, but it went continuously downhill from there. The over-the-top humor with all the instant mechas and wierd monsters was sometimes funny and sometimes not so much, but I thought it was redeemed by an undercurrent of a good story. Instead of seeing how power corrupted what used to be the good side, we find that it's all been a good vs. evil fight between the same sides from the beginning. The indignation that was Leopard's and the series' driving force is cast aside at the end. 4/10 for the series, bad.
MiporinMay 8, 2015 1:43 PM
Apr 5, 2015 12:38 PM

Aug 2010
That was quite the ep. This eps animation was really weird. One moment the sakuga is off the charts insanely eyegasmically amazing and the other they reuse scenes :/
Oh well tbh it still looked nice.

Al totally stole this though. I mean HAWT DAMN!!! Dat Body in the Yatterman tights is *A* It's a perfect fit for her <3<3

Gacchan was cool too. I really didn't even realize that Gacchan and Al's designs look like the Yatterman until they wore the outfits in this ep ^^
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

30 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 10, 2017 5:19 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

29 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 10, 2017 4:17 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

35 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 10, 2017 1:21 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2015

26 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 9, 2017 11:49 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Yatterman Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

35 by ThreePercent »»
Jul 7, 2017 8:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.