Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2014 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, so Ruuko makes her final resolve in this episode. It looks like Mayu breaks down a bit at long last after realizing everything..

Another magical girl is born as well. It looks like the show went for more or less of a happy ending. Not bad. The song they used at the end reflected good emotional feel. I'm also glad to see Ruuko still remaining friends with Yuzuki.

Dec 19, 2014 9:19 AM
Jun 2011
this was a great happy ending even if it was a bit rushed in the last episodes i enjoyed the ending very much
Dec 19, 2014 9:51 AM

May 2013
That was a good ending. All the LRIGs were able to got back to their former selves. This was a good series as well.
Dec 19, 2014 9:57 AM

Jul 2010
The finale was pretty good.

Ruko's feelings finally reaching Mayu. It was nice seeing how the combination of Yuki and Tama resulted into a Mayu. A different Mayu if they've met under another circumstance. Mayu being able to understand how being colourless opens up infinite paths to choose from. The Selector world be gone after Ruko's wish. A wish to make every LRIG into a human again.

It indeed was a happy end with everybody back to their human self! Yuzuki too which I was happy for her. Greatly hinting on the existence of Tama and the others, it was a nice ending scene seeing Tama being on the roof.

Really enjoyed how they lightened up Tama, Yuki and lastly with Mayu's room.
Dec 19, 2014 9:59 AM

Jul 2014
Solid, if not a bit rushed, finale to a series of reasonable quality. Glad to see that all the girls who had been turned into LRIGs were restored, but it didn't seem like Mayu was restored. I hope she was though, cos she really deserved a second chance at life after being messed up so badly the first time. It was nice to see human Tama though, even if she didn't actually end up meeting Ruko.

Hoping for an OVA somewhere down the line to clear up a few things here and there, but I could live with this ending that we got.
Dec 19, 2014 10:01 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Rushed finale, but it was still okay. I would have hoped for a not so happy ending, but oh well.

I liked the first season better.
SmudyDec 19, 2014 10:04 AM
Dec 19, 2014 10:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was definitely a Madoka-like ending alright

RL Tama in a school uniform was a sight for sure eyes

A shame that it's over finally but it was a good ride, really good show as a whole ^^
Dec 19, 2014 10:03 AM

Mar 2014
Wonderful ending. Very well written. All those emotions I've been through since the 1st episode made this anime a brilliant experience. Has some problems here and there, but overall, it's execution was fantastic. 9/10.

TAMAAAAAAA
A book and who seek it attract one another. -Dantalian no Shoka
Dec 19, 2014 10:06 AM
Oct 2011
A great ending for a great series. This honestly surprised me, I wasn't expecting to like the WIXOSS series when the first season premiered. I even came really close to just skipping it over altogether but I'm glad I didn't! :D
The music at the end was really good and fit perfectly for that happy ending. I'm glad Ruko's wish came true and everyone was saved, even Mayu. Sucks about what happened with Ulith though, didn't see that coming at all o_O and I suppose she didn't get saved by Ruko's wish either... She was a sick twisted person but still, she was originally human after all
Dec 19, 2014 10:06 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I like how simple it was to get out of that room. Tama did it so easily because she chose to, unlike Mayu..

The girl created after Tama and Yuki became one was pretty cute. A bit weird that Ruko would call her Mayu too, but I guess that makes sense (TaMa + Yuki = Mayu indeed).

That bitchslap though! My favorite part of the episode! I hate Ulith but I gotta give her credit for it. That was hilarious! XD

Ruko guessed the color of the card right and Ulith gets raped and dissipated as a result. But if it really was a card without color, a transparent effect would've been a better way to show it instead of plain white.

Nice seeing everyone being back to normal. Too bad, I thought the grandma would play a big role in this. Maybe she did all along, and we just never noticed it.
Dat Tama at the end! :3

Decent finale, though it wasn't as good as I expected and was also rushed a bit.

Dec 19, 2014 10:16 AM

Jan 2014
Selector series is wonderful and amazing... deserves 9/10 for both seasons but this season was truly great. I'll give it a perfect score. One of the best for this anime season.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Dec 19, 2014 10:18 AM

Feb 2014
A nice ending for a nice series, I really liked it. 9/10 would watch again.
Dec 19, 2014 10:32 AM

Nov 2012
aw, this was a really nice ending c: raised my score for this season to a 7/10. it was nice to see that all the LRIGs turned back into humans :) and tama got a human form as well! what about yuki though, i wonder? o:
Dec 19, 2014 10:54 AM

Nov 2013
That was a really nice ending, though i wanted to see Tama and Ruko together in the end. Overall was a great season, i will miss it. 8/10

Dec 19, 2014 11:00 AM

Jan 2009
meh, rushed ending & predictable... still loved all the dark / psychological moments in this season. u don't get those kinds of things often.

9/10 overall
Dec 19, 2014 11:03 AM

Apr 2011
O thank God it's finished... 6/10 and I'm being generous.
Dec 19, 2014 11:06 AM

Mar 2014
WTF HAPPENED TO AKIRA GOD DAMMIT IT, I JUST WANTED AT LEAST ONE MORE SCENE OF AKIRA AAAAAAAAARGH, AND ULITH, DID SHE ACTUALLY GET EXECUTED!

other than that the last song was good and went well with the final scenes, especially the final scene with tama...../yuki/mayu.....probably, twas very good and pretty.
(and i dont mean the second to last scene where ruuko thinks she sees her, i found that a bit frightening and creepy due to the period of time she was there, slowly moving across the screen, and being very stiff.... very creepy, i mean the final final scene, the one where shes on the roof. 10/10 scene, especially as the last one)

also, was that midoriko on the train with hitoe, if it was, very nice

although the last couple of fights were complete bs, i still enjoyed this anime.
zunderdog24Dec 19, 2014 11:29 AM
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Dec 19, 2014 11:12 AM

Apr 2010
Well i guess it was a nice ending.
The build up towards the end was more my thing tho things felt a bit anti climatic for some reason with this end but that could be just me.
But it's nice to see a conclusion.
Dec 19, 2014 11:17 AM

Mar 2014
Shaniyaz said:

The girl created after Tama and Yuki became one was pretty cute. A bit weird that Ruko would call her Mayu too, but I guess that makes sense (TaMa + Yuki = Mayu indeed).

biggest mind blow since I found out Lrig was girl backwards
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
Dec 19, 2014 11:22 AM
Sep 2009
Everyone gets a happy ending except Ulith. Crazy bitch just wanted to see the world burn.

I would like to see how Iona and the mentally unstable Akira suddenly became so close. I mean, she'd have to say "I'm no longer Ulith, and that other Iona you hated wasn't me either." Is Akira still going to be obsessed with her after finding out she isn't Ulith anymore? Is Iona okay with having an insane co-worker who is obsessively in love with her?

I also like that it showed Piruluk at the end looking at a magazine with Akira in it... too bad I honestly don't know how she feels about Akira at all seeing that she knew the latter was a psycho bitch, and that she didn't really display much emotion in the first season.

It was nice to see Midoriko reunite with Hitoe.

It was cool that Tama and Yuki combined to make Mayu, and I love her design.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Dec 19, 2014 11:40 AM

Oct 2010
Beautiful ending, it was almost enough for me to give it an 8, but it stays at 7/10 for me. Loved that ending song.
Dec 19, 2014 11:47 AM
Mar 2013
silverwalls said:
aw, this was a really nice ending c: raised my score for this season to a 7/10. it was nice to see that all the LRIGs turned back into humans :) and tama got a human form as well! what about yuki though, i wonder? o:

Yuuki did to, she's the one who met Hitoe on the bus.
RoychopDec 19, 2014 12:08 PM
Dec 19, 2014 11:56 AM

Mar 2014
Ive said it once, and ill say it again, the last 20 seconds were absolute perfection.
Powered by yuri.
Dec 19, 2014 12:15 PM
Mar 2013
darkreaver94 said:
Happy ending; everyone is happy. Does everyone forget about the real WIXOSS then?

I would say nobody forgot, the fact that Yuzuki remembers Hanayo being her LRIG effectively confirms it.
Dec 19, 2014 12:16 PM

Aug 2012
Not bad even though the Rudoka wish pretty much prevailed. I guess there was no other to resolve things, I just wish we got a little more insight on how her wish would come to work and what prices she'd have to pay, if any. But still, the way Mayu's resolution was handled was pretty bittersweet and well done, and I like how Ruko mentioned what her creations ultimately did for all the girls. Only thing that really disappointed me was the lack of resolution for Yuki. Either she faded away like snow as she was on the verge of doing, or she's like Tama living somewhere. I just wish we would have gotten at least a glimpse. This season featured her heavily, as opposed to Tama's first season, so why did we only get to see Tama in the end?
Roychop said:
silverwalls said:

That was Midoriko, you can tell from the boyish look. Would make more sense than a Hitoe/Yuki reunion.
Dec 19, 2014 12:22 PM
Mar 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Not bad even though the Rudoka wish pretty much prevailed. I guess there was no other to resolve things, I just wish we got a little more insight on how her wish would come to work and what prices she'd have to pay, if any. But still, the way Mayu's resolution was handled was pretty bittersweet and well done, and I like how Ruko mentioned what her creations ultimately did for all the girls. Only thing that really disappointed me was the lack of resolution for Yuki. Either she faded away like snow as she was on the verge of doing, or she's like Tama living somewhere. I just wish we would have gotten at least a glimpse. This season featured her heavily, as opposed to Tama's first season, so why did we only get to see Tama in the end?
Roychop said:

That was Midoriko, you can tell from the boyish look. Would make more sense than a Hitoe/Yuki reunion.

It was hard to tell, because her hairstyle is a lot like the one Yuuki had in her current form. I'll concede though for how she looks in terms of the face. It threw me off until now. I think Mayu was implied to return when you see those white things coming on her bed and flashing a light.
RoychopDec 19, 2014 12:31 PM
Dec 19, 2014 12:24 PM

Feb 2014
I don't understand. Shouldn't grandma have played a bigger role. Also the whole sub plot with Akira healing Ulith was completely scrapped and rather useless in the end.

Either way I really did enjoy the series as a whole. It got a bit confusing in the end, but I was able to manage. The middle of the series was definitely the best part of the show because of Ulith and Akira. It was a shame that they didn't expand on them past episode 9. I'll give it a 9 for now. I might raise the score in the future.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 19, 2014 12:27 PM
Jul 2010
All is well and ends well, I guess Tama has became a wondering spirit.
yeo
Dec 19, 2014 12:28 PM

Aug 2012
Roychop said:

It was hard to tell, because her hairstyle is a lot like the one Yuuki had in her current form. I'll concede though for how she looks in terms of the face. I threw me off until now. I think Mayu was implied to return when you see those white things coming on her bed and flashing a light.

No you definitely have a point with how her hair is drawn, it made me think about it too. But since Midoriko had her hair up it's hard to compare. I just assumed it was her based off facial queues and her green eyes. Iona and Yuki both had brown eyes.

I think Yuki shared the same fate as Mayu(and I guess Ulith?) the way they showed that butterfly turning to snow falling through the window onto Mayu's bed :/
Dec 19, 2014 12:39 PM
Mar 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Roychop said:

It was hard to tell, because her hairstyle is a lot like the one Yuuki had in her current form. I'll concede though for how she looks in terms of the face. I threw me off until now. I think Mayu was implied to return when you see those white things coming on her bed and flashing a light.

No you definitely have a point with how her hair is drawn, it made me think about it too. But since Midoriko had her hair up it's hard to compare. I just assumed it was her based off facial queues and her green eyes. Iona and Yuki both had brown eyes.

I think Yuki shared the same fate as Mayu(and I guess Ulith?) the way they showed that butterfly turning to snow falling through the window onto Mayu's bed :/

You have a point that it wouldn't make as much sense for Yuuki to be the one meeting Hitoe (it makes more sense that Yuuki runs into Ruko). I think it was suggested Mayu came back given she was freed into the outside world, and then you see the butterflies come on her bed and flash. I think Ulith simply died from what we saw happen to her. While I didn't see Yuuki, I'd say it's assumed she became a human too since Ruko's wish applied even to those who are originaly LRIGS (which Yuuki and Tama both were).
RoychopDec 19, 2014 1:04 PM
Dec 19, 2014 12:40 PM
Nov 2013
I thought this was a great finale. Very emotional, and a happy happy ending (besides what happened to Ulith lol). Yuki + Tama combined was a hot piece of ass. Nearly cried tears of joy that Yuzuki was back with Ru and Hitoe.

7/10, same score I gave the first season. This was an unexpectedly great series and I am very happy with the outcome.
Dec 19, 2014 12:49 PM

Nov 2014
Nice ending, since first season i was thinking Ru nightmare, the tower and Ru grandma are important elements for the plot. Second season i was thinking Akira and Ulith will destroy the world turning real Ru nightmare. Looking somethings changed in the develoment of the history but at the end i like how end series.
Dec 19, 2014 12:56 PM

Aug 2011
Nice ending.

Better than first season by far.

7/10

» Escapism.

Dec 19, 2014 12:59 PM

Jun 2014
My only criticism is that we did not cover Ruuko's back story. 9/10.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Dec 19, 2014 1:01 PM
Mar 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
My only criticism is that we did not cover Ruuko's back story. 9/10.

That is the one thing I really wished they touched on more.
Dec 19, 2014 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
dynamitMC said:

TAMAAAAAAA
I really like that that's the final shot of the show. The mystical sighing of the choir helps set the mood as well, so it's a really nice way to end.

I really enjoyed this series, I'm glad I was able to watch it from the start. There were problems, can't deny it, but it was otherwise an interesting experience. I'm a bit sad that this show may not get a big reception like Madoka Magica did, but at the same time, perhaps it's for the best it goes quietly. It's not like there was nothing worth watching, so others should still be able to experience it, but if it's only kept to a small group of people in the end, that's fine, too.

9/10 Thanks for the ride, WIXOSS, Takuya Sato.
Dec 19, 2014 2:14 PM
Jul 2013
That Tama and Yuki together ate the end was epic xD
Loved it <3
I really thought that Ruko and Tama would reunite in real world at the end :<
That was sad cause Ruko did all that for Tama and in the end she couldn't meet her at all :(
9/10
I would give a 10/10 if it made me cry at the end *^*
(it almost did though)
Dec 19, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2012
Clearly not as good as S1,but didn't dislike this much either...guess I'll keep this as a 6/10 like S1.

Think I might bump S1 to a 7/10 now,seeing as how this season made me realize how much more I liked it.
Dec 19, 2014 3:14 PM

Feb 2014
A rather disappointing anime. Plenty of things were left unexplored/unexplained. The music selection were mostly unfitting for the setting. The simmetrical blocks and structures we would get to see from times to times probably had no meaning at all. We all wondered about Ru's grandmother and were kind of certain she had something to do with WIXOSS, but in the end she was just a great player and nothing more. Also, I was always wondering what exactly the first scene from the first episode (S1) was or if we were being conducted to it during this whole time, but I guess I'll never know.

WIXOSS could have been a great anime from different perspectives, but well, lets hope the studio won't repeat the same mistakes in future works.
Dec 19, 2014 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Tama and Yuki became one and named Mayu. Mayu looked cute.

Nice to see everyone is back to normal at the end.
Dec 19, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2013
guys, thoughts about the pillar?
maybe i'm only talking shit but maybe it means that everything has it's place just like the original girls that originally were LRIG's
something like that?
Dec 19, 2014 4:35 PM

May 2013
Here we go, the long-awaited finale.

...ouch Tama ; A ;

YUKIXRUKO ALL THE WAY. IT'S CALLED LOVEEEEEE, LOVE! YOU BETTER NOT DIE ON ME.

Ahhh, the reunion <3 Snow in the summer, now that would be quite the view.

WOAH THAT COMBO. DIGGING IT. I wonder who voices her?

R-Rainbow?? 'Cause YURIIIII~
Oh shit. Clear? How?

Ulith's dead... was pretty disturbing, no matter how messed up she was. The question still remains on who exactly she was.

Mayu had a terrible life. I'm glad it resolved well.

HELL YEAH I LIKE THAT WISH GURL.

Kids are the best~

HITOEXYUZUKI???????

I wonder how Akira's doing lol.

So does that mean Ruko's wish came true, just that the LRIG girls released were scattered around the world? I honestly have no idea what happened.
Dec 19, 2014 4:40 PM

Jun 2014
As good as a rushed ending could be I guess... (could have been better)

I'm doing a tally of all of the girls who made a appearance at the end (those who were released from the cards), there's:

- Yuzuki
- Piruluk
- Eldora
- Ulith
- *Mystery girl who jumped off the bus , can anyone ID her?
Dec 19, 2014 5:06 PM
Nov 2010
ramenshojo said:
As good as a rushed ending could be I guess... (could have been better)

I'm doing a tally of all of the girls who made a appearance at the end (those who were released from the cards), there's:

- Yuzuki
- Piruluk
- Eldora
- Ulith
- *Mystery girl who jumped off the bus , can anyone ID her?

Can't fully remember but isn't that the lrig for the crazy girl
Dec 19, 2014 5:06 PM
Oct 2014
Roychop said:
AlexTheRiot said:

It was hard to tell, because her hairstyle is a lot like the one Yuuki had in her current form. I'll concede though for how she looks in terms of the face. It threw me off until now. I think Mayu was implied to return when you see those white things coming on her bed and flashing a light.

I Thought that it was Midoriko too but now that I see more carefully I think that she is Yuki.
So the ones that doesn't appear are Midoriko, Eldora (but i think that is a girl that sees Chiyori behind a wall) and Fumio Futase LRIG the one with the Kimono. Then it seems that all appear at the end
Dec 19, 2014 5:15 PM

Jun 2014
MrJc said:

Can't fully remember but isn't that the lrig for the crazy girl

Ah yeah, Akira's second LRIG... although I really don't remember her at all. Arigatou for that ;-)
Dec 19, 2014 5:16 PM
Jun 2011
DarkWolfHunter said:
Here we go, the long-awaited finale.

...ouch Tama ; A ;

YUKIXRUKO ALL THE WAY. IT'S CALLED LOVEEEEEE, LOVE! YOU BETTER NOT DIE ON ME.

Ahhh, the reunion <3 Snow in the summer, now that would be quite the view.

WOAH THAT COMBO. DIGGING IT. I wonder who voices her?

R-Rainbow?? 'Cause YURIIIII~
Oh shit. Clear? How?

Ulith's dead... was pretty disturbing, no matter how messed up she was. The question still remains on who exactly she was.

Mayu had a terrible life. I'm glad it resolved well.

HELL YEAH I LIKE THAT WISH GURL.

Kids are the best~

HITOEXYUZUKI???????

I wonder how Akira's doing lol.

So does that mean Ruko's wish came true, just that the LRIG girls released were scattered around the world? I honestly have no idea what happened.
ruko wish came true and all the girls who been LIRG and trapped in the cards all this time turned into human
Dec 19, 2014 5:25 PM

Jan 2011
0/10 no grandma final boss

while i did like the first season a whole lot more i found myself struggling to keep interest with this season and not like i didn't expect it but kinda wish they didn't go with the happy ending also.

7/10 and 7.5 for S1
Dec 19, 2014 5:27 PM
Mar 2013
Shouta3 said:
Roychop said:

I Thought that it was Midoriko too but now that I see more carefully I think that she is Yuki.
So the ones that doesn't appear are Midoriko, Eldora (but i think that is a girl that sees Chiyori behind a wall) and Fumio Futase LRIG the one with the Kimono. Then it seems that all appear at the end

You can tell by the face that that's Midoriko. While we don't know where Yuki went, she was probably turned into a human (Ruko's wish applied to Yuki and Tama as well. If we see Tama, then obviously Yuki came back too, we just don't see her).
RoychopDec 19, 2014 5:40 PM
Dec 19, 2014 5:49 PM

Aug 2013
Hanayo appears in the end with a real form?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2014

80 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:35 AM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

87 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 6:52 AM

» A question about Hitoe

kaede666 - May 25, 2022

1 by Phantom1412 »»
May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

» Is it okay to finish WIXOSS with this season

Lonely_Ronin123 - Nov 7, 2019

2 by Heimur »»
Nov 7, 2019 3:20 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

72 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 6, 2019 9:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.