Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 7, 2014 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, so Ruko still has some trouble in this game at what's happening to her and others.

But seriously though, Aki is a psycho in this series. I'm expecting a big fight coming soon.
Nov 7, 2014 8:33 AM
May 2013
So the white girl and the black girl were initially the same person... o.O This is interesting, considering Iona is (appears to be) part of the 'normal' world while Tama appears to be part of something else, remember the opening prologue scene from S1?

The ending was damn interesting. Frikn Akira has gone completely insane and Ulith is playing an interesting role. Still not a fan of Choyori though, although she was a bit better this ep.

Big Batoru next ep! Tanoshimine!
Nov 7, 2014 9:43 AM

Jul 2010
Indeed the two being the same person is interesting!

I never thought the the LRIG by becoming human also suffers depending on the wish of her Selector.

I feel bad for Akira... being in like a parasitic relationship with Ulith and to be used like that and even became more psycho for the goal. Never thought she would kidnap Hitoe like that.

Ruko having to battle Ulith to save Hitoe.

Mayu staring at Iona like that and laughing too... also how she said that the girl of white is loved by all yet the girl of dark is hated by all.
Nov 7, 2014 9:45 AM

May 2013
Wished Ruko would've knocked some sense into Akira. Yep, it does appear that a huge battle is coming up.
Nov 7, 2014 10:10 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Looks like even when LRIGs replace their Selectors, they also suffer to a certain extent. In Futase's case, she's forgetting her own identity by taking over Fumio's wish. Poor her..

Them Yuri tendencies this episode.. Aki-lovely even went for a kiss, but Ulith is a such a tease.
I actually don't feel bad for her at all. She decided to become Ulith's pawn on her on will.

The way Mayu was tormenting Iona for being "Kuro no Shoujo," actually made herself seem like she's the bad one here.

Aki-lovely-crazy-bitch confronts Hitoe and as feared, she takes her hostage. Nice cliffhanger with Ulith joining the party at the end.

Good episode. Hopefully, Ruko will destroy both Ulith and Aki-lovely and have a chat with Mayu sometime later.

Nov 7, 2014 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
Hmmm... my question is... everyone seems to assume that tama is the girl of white... but what if its actually ruko who is the girl of white? I just got that vibe from this episode...
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Nov 7, 2014 11:01 AM
May 2014
"You're of black and you hate white things"
"Longing for white..and being next to white..." (Mayu stops in front of the window zoomed in on Ruko)
"...will just..."
"...make the pain worse".

Huh? How should one interpret that?
I mean, this series has had a thing for subtleties from the beginning, so..
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 7, 2014 11:04 AM
May 2014
uran10 said:
Hmmm... my question is... everyone seems to assume that tama is the girl of white... but what if its actually ruko who is the girl of white? I just got that vibe from this episode...

To me it seems to be "hinting" to that.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 7, 2014 11:20 AM

Feb 2013
Akira legit scares me.

You never know what what she could do next.

uran10 said:

idk the line that was more concerning was "The Girl in Black and The Girl in White use to be a single girl". So why did the split and how. More questions on the nature of the eternal girl as well.
PoisonedTeaNov 7, 2014 11:27 AM
Nov 7, 2014 11:25 AM

Apr 2010
So things are set into motion.
From the looks of it things seem to suggest that Tama is the white girl but the way Mayu spoke it looks like Ruko might be the next white girl.
So she is supposed to be the counter part of Iona or at least that's suggested.

The question is what will happen to them now that Ulith is making her move.
Nov 7, 2014 11:49 AM

Jun 2008
Shit is getting real.
Nov 7, 2014 12:07 PM

Oct 2014
Oh so whether a selector wins or loses she is damned and The LRIG themselves who become human were still damned.

Geeez, is Hitoe that much of a pussy to not even use her bag to whack Akira?

Why didn't Ruko called the cops?
Tres_BandidasNov 7, 2014 12:23 PM
Nov 7, 2014 12:47 PM

Jun 2014
Woot! Fights every episode from now on, there's plenty of despair to go around.

I'm kinda glad Akira has become a fully fledged psycho. Other than Mayu I really like the "villains" of this show.

Too bad Wixoss is being so mean to poor Iona though :-(
Nov 7, 2014 1:03 PM
Jun 2011
tama vs iona next episode? i cant wait for this batoruu
Nov 7, 2014 1:10 PM

Feb 2014
Nice, Akira is still being a complete bitch...
Nov 7, 2014 2:22 PM

Feb 2014
Tres_Bandidas said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Some psycho just kidnapped her friend and invited her to an obvious trap, so why not just call the cops there?
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Nov 7, 2014 2:23 PM

Apr 2008
What if the Black Girl is not a person, but a role.
The previous Black Girl is Ulith, but now Iona took over the position and she still don't get the job description sorted down.

BTW, this would be off topic, but wouldn't the design of the card diminish on its own ?
For example:
- Iona win and Ulith took over Iona's form.
- Ulith's card design perish. New card has Iona's design.
- Iona (Ulith) re-join selector battle with Tama.
- Iona win and Tama took over Iona's form.
- Tama's card design perish. New card has Iona's design (with Ulith inside).

If someone wins continuously, then eventually all the card will look like a single person. Or at least each colour deck's LRIG will look the same.
Nov 7, 2014 2:32 PM
Mar 2013
xytech said:
Tres_Bandidas said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Some psycho just kidnapped her friend and invited her to an obvious trap, so why not just call the cops there?

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out why Ruko did not do that. For starters, it probably didn't come to Ruko's mind because she was in shock and panic from what was just revealed to her, and just wanted to get over there as fast as possible (you can't blame her for that).
Nov 7, 2014 3:08 PM

Aug 2012
From the same body? Could that maybe allude to the how LRIG's came about? I had the thought after last episode, but the two 'girls' could have split from Mayu(possibly as a result of her turning 'gray') and become the the Girl of White and Black. I like nseika's theory that it's more of a role that passes from one LRIG to the next. because that could support this thought. If this was the case, I think it's safe to say Tama has been in the role of Girl of White since the beginning. Big question is how were more LRIG's born? We still need a lot of info lol.

Anyway, they are bringing it with the atmosphere. Fumio's case did a splendid job of fleshing out the Eternal Girl's process and how they are 'willed' to fulfill their selector's wish. And the fact it's no less a curse than having your wish tainted or becoming an LRIG is just...zero sum game. At least there's hope with Iona seemingly knowing something, I mean her development is much more than 'hinted at' at this point(not to say it hasn't been done really well).
Nov 7, 2014 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
Shit is going down now!
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Nov 7, 2014 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Akira is one crazy bitch.

Ruko having to battle Ulith to save Hitoe!
Nov 7, 2014 4:10 PM

Apr 2012
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Akira is one crazy bitch.
No, that's what Akira was beforehand. Now she's just a pathetically pathetic lapdog.

That's right, pathetically pathetic.
Nov 7, 2014 4:25 PM

Apr 2012
Poor Futase Fumio... now we see first hand what're really going on once you become an eternal girl. A curse, indeed...

Split from the same body... interesting.

Looks to be an epic battle next ep. Will we see Tama Lvl 5?
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 7, 2014 4:30 PM

Sep 2014
Good intro before the OP

some funny, silly, incoherent scenarios
Somehow Ruko and Hitoe think that LRIG get (common) colds and fevers.
Somehow Hitoe decides to stay standing looking down at Akira crunched on the ground.
Somehow Hitoe gets tied up in a chair by Akira, who are roughly the same size and build.
Somehow she gets knocked out from having that chair turned over.

wow Akira [i]kicked[/i] Hitoe
2 violent 4 this anime

a few clever things were said this episode, I guess
good job Mari Okada for not completely fucking over the script this episode

3/5 would have given 4/5 if Akira and Iona had kissed.
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Nov 7, 2014 5:13 PM

Feb 2014
Wow, that was really intense. Akira is losing it and Ulith is being really creepy. And then there's Mayu, talking about the "girl in black". Geez

But you know, thinking about it...I guess I never thought about how living someone else's wish could be like a curse...I guess it really is a lose lose situation even after the whole swapping thing happens.

Also, I keep thinking how funny it would be if they lost their LRIGs. Like, when Akira was like: "Where's Iona???!", wouldn't it be funny if Ruko was like: "She's right he-(*fishes in her pocket*) Iona? Iona?! Oh no! She must have fallen out of my pocket!" or something like: "Where's Yuzuki??? Did she fall in the garbage or something??? NOOO YUZUKI!!!" I dunno, might just be me :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2014 6:46 PM

May 2013
Its amazing how Iona develops more that makes me like her more than before. And maybe to the point that I wish Ruko will not retrieve Tama :v
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 7, 2014 7:29 PM
Nov 2013
Excellent episode. Fumio genuinely misses her old LRIG, and it was a little sad to see Chiyo all scared. Lots of good Ruuko and Iona moments, I'm glad they are finally opening up to each other a bit more. I think Iona is slowly changing, she just doesn't realize it. Akira is beyond insane, pretty sure what she did Hitoe is illegal. I hope Ruuko crushes Akira and Ulith soon.
Nov 7, 2014 7:34 PM

May 2013
Woah this was a pretty dark episode. I feel really bad for iona now, hopefully will ensue more RukoxIona moments.

Akira is REALLY creeping me out at this point. She's disgusting ughgughu.
Nov 7, 2014 8:46 PM

May 2010
nseika said:
What if the Black Girl is not a person, but a role.
The previous Black Girl is Ulith, but now Iona took over the position and she still don't get the job description sorted down.

BTW, this would be off topic, but wouldn't the design of the card diminish on its own ?
For example:
- Iona win and Ulith took over Iona's form.
- Ulith's card design perish. New card has Iona's design.
- Iona (Ulith) re-join selector battle with Tama.
- Iona win and Tama took over Iona's form.
- Tama's card design perish. New card has Iona's design (with Ulith inside).

If someone wins continuously, then eventually all the card will look like a single person. Or at least each colour deck's LRIG will look the same.

Took me a lot of thinking to get what you meant cause of the way you worded it.

But we've never seen an LRIG turned into a human that then turns into an LRIG again yet. So can't be sure the LRIG would take on the face of the human. Maybe the "original" LRIG face gets used.

In any case, the subsequent selectors inside Iona's body would have to keep becoming LRIGs without selectors possessing an Iona-faced card becoming LRIGs (otherwise the Iona cards will become the face of the selector and the new card will take on the selector's face).
BocchiNov 9, 2014 3:07 PM
Nov 7, 2014 9:14 PM

Feb 2013
ramenshojo said:

I'm kinda glad Akira has become a fully fledged psycho.

It is not like she tried to murder Ruko in Season 1. Oh wait she did.

Ruko may be a little to forgiving at times.
Nov 8, 2014 1:35 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
dat yandere moment
Nov 8, 2014 3:14 AM

Nov 2012
damn, akira is completely out of her mind now.
and chiyori finally realizes that being a selector/LRIG is hard...
Nov 8, 2014 3:23 AM

Oct 2009
I'm sure I'm not the only one who yell "NOW KISS" When Ulith are talking to Akira in dressing room. ;.;

Also, dat Iona / Ruuko moment.... It just screams OTP!

And Yuzuki, it's good that now you realize your straightforwardness (regarding Iona) is very rude) >.>
Why did Yuzuki want to stay, though?
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Nov 8, 2014 4:51 AM

May 2013
I smell war. Well, Akira is one fucked up girly there. Still trying to impress Ulith.
Tama vs Iona next episode. It's about to go down!
Nov 8, 2014 5:51 AM

Nov 2014
I think I understand what mayu said "The girl of white had a very beautiful, good hearted. On the other hand, the girl of black had a very unsightly, evil heart. The girl of black envied and hated the ever happy and smiling girl of white and thought of erasing her very existence...... Truth is the two girls were originally from one girl". Just like her, she have tama and Ulith with her.Tama is very cheerful and kind, but ulith is very sadistic like hell. Shit!!!!!!! the history repeated itself.

This is it!!! This is the prophecy of selector. Just like what mayu said " Truth is the two girls were originally from one girl". It does make any sense... Ruko has tama but she has been kicking out because of Iona's wish to become Ruko's LRIG. And then Iona become Ulith's replacement.

I knew it!!! that Ruko will become Mayu the 2nd.

Ulith and akira in the same room?? What am I thinking...
Akira is activating her yandere mode..
Mayu I like your sadistic attitute... Hate! Hate! hate! and then despair!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're acting like a boss....

I like this anime, because my favorite genres fuses into one anime. game, psychological, yuri, and incest...... WOW!!!!!!!!!!! This is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!

The prophecy of selector has just begone.....

This anime is getting darker and darker... I want more...... More despair.....
NeralcmD2ndNov 8, 2014 6:45 AM

Nov 8, 2014 7:11 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Roychop said:
xytech said:

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out why Ruko did not do that. For starters, it probably didn't come to Ruko's mind because she was in shock and panic from what was just revealed to her, and just wanted to get over there as fast as possible (you can't blame her for that).

If she calls the cops then Aki could do something to Hitoe, like kill her. You've seen how psycho she is. Ruko just listened to her demands or else. Not going to lie, Aki is one insane psycho girl, wouldn't want to see her if I ever got sleep paralysis and she was right in front of me.

Interesting how the Girls of Black/White came from one body. Lots of questions to be asked, not a whole lot of answers. We know how Eternal girls are born, what happens if they lose 3 times, but we don't know who Mayu is and how the LRIG's even came about.

Episode preview: Oh, it's getting real. Iona vs Tama

Nov 8, 2014 8:34 AM

Jul 2014
Nice Episode~ Looking forward to next week~
Nov 8, 2014 10:59 AM

Feb 2013
Ruko is still anoyying as but seriously she needs to beat the shit out of Ulith and akira.
Kidnapping no police? what.:/
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 8, 2014 3:04 PM

Feb 2014
Roychop said:
xytech said:

That may very well be it, can't say it's easy to figure out though as the concept of shock and panic is alien to me.

SweetKotomi said:
If she calls the cops then Aki could do something to Hitoe, like kill her. You've seen how psycho she is. Ruko just listened to her demands or else. Not going to lie, Aki is one insane psycho girl, wouldn't want to see her if I ever got sleep paralysis and she was right in front of me.

Wasn't Akira already going for the kill last time Ruko beat her? It wouldn't be unlikely that Akira was waiting for her with a gun (or knife if guns are too hard to come by) to kill both Ruko and Hitoe.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Nov 8, 2014 8:48 PM

Dec 2010
I like Futase Fumio a lot. She has a sad story, that allows the characters to think about the wishes in a new way. The relationship between Iona and Ruko is beginning to get a bit better.

Akira is psychotic, seriously psychotic. I hope she gets what's coming to her!
Nov 9, 2014 8:12 AM
May 2014
After rewatching ep 5 this sort of makes sense to me.
It seems the titles (or whatever you'd call it) is like this:
Girl of Fate - Mayu (ep 5, 20:35 - ...and soon found the room where Girl of Fate slept).
Girl of Black - Iona
Girl of White - Tama or Ru.
konatachan80Nov 9, 2014 8:17 AM
-- Lord fifth
Nov 9, 2014 8:28 AM

Mar 2014
This episode just went full retard, sasuga Okada.
Like seriously, you don't just take someone into a random school, tie them up and then beat them and expect that to be an acceptable thing to do.
Jesus christ, this is starting to get painful to watch, everyone is just so hateable.
Nov 9, 2014 9:50 AM

Aug 2011
Akira is a crazy bitch

» Escapism.

Nov 9, 2014 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
Things are getting more and more complicated with the Girl of Black and White stuff and with Selectors becoming LRIGs and vice versa. I hope we get some explanations soon... we are already halfways to the end
Nov 9, 2014 1:06 PM

Nov 2013
In the Real Life game, there is a pre-constructed deck called Black Crave that has Iona as a LRIG . It has both Black and White cards, making it the only pre-constructed deck with two colors.
I wonder if it means something...
Nov 9, 2014 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
JGChaves said:
In the Real Life game, there is a pre-constructed deck called Black Crave that has Iona as a LRIG . It has both Black and White cards, making it the only pre-constructed deck with two colors.
I wonder if it means something...
oh cool, that's actually REALLY interesting. could be hinting at future developments...

shiet is gonna go down tho. this is probs around the same time that season 1 really kicked into gear, happy that the really heavy drama didn't appear only in the last few eps.
i actually like how things are so ambiguous, it really keeps you guessing and that's part of what's making me watch this (that and sticking around to feel the satisfaction behind watching akira and ulith get their asses whooped!)

i know i'm getting really ahead of myself, but depending on how this season finishes, i wonder if there will be a third season....
Nov 10, 2014 10:30 AM
Mar 2013
Paulo27 said:
This episode just went full retard, sasuga Okada.
Like seriously, you don't just take someone into a random school, tie them up and then beat them and expect that to be an acceptable thing to do.

...Um did you miss that Akira is kind of nuts and isn't a nice person (she's been that way from the start)? Of course Akira doesn't care about hurting Hitoe. Next time pay attention.
RoychopNov 11, 2014 8:18 AM
Nov 10, 2014 10:48 AM
May 2011
The only thing I want in this anime at this point is for someone to slap akira so hard in the face that she will need medical attention...
Why can't Ruuko, Hitoe or Yuzuki do that??
I was expecting Hitoe to at least stand up and take no more shit, but apparently Akira had the manpower to drag her into that building and tie her up in a chair?
This show is frustrating.

Otherwise.. this episode was okay I guess. Nothing really happened until the last few minutes. Ruuko better show some promise in the next episode.

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Nov 10, 2014 10:52 AM
Mar 2013
MarkusEA said:
The only thing I want in this anime at this point is for someone to slap akira so hard in the face that she will need medical attention...
Why can't Ruuko, Hitoe or Yuzuki do that??
I was expecting Hitoe to at least stand up and take no more shit, but apparently Akira had the manpower to drag her into that building and tie her up in a chair?
This show is frustrating.

Otherwise.. this episode was okay I guess. Nothing really happened until the last few minutes. Ruuko better show some promise in the next episode.

Akira is already nuts enough, them smacking her like that would just make her possibly resort to doing worse than what she's doing. We weren't shown when Akira grabbed/knocked Hitoe out. So for all we know Hitoe could have put up a brief fight before being knocked out (even then Akira could have been too fast before Hitoe could react. And it's not like Akira is so weak she can't drag Hitoe). Also Hitoe did threaten Akira saying she wasn't going to let Akira hurt Ruko and get away with it, so she did take a stand (which only made Akira more angry).
RoychopNov 10, 2014 11:54 AM
Nov 10, 2014 4:43 PM

Oct 2010
Just when I thought Akira couldn't get any crazier.....
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

197 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

87 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 6:52 AM

» A question about Hitoe

kaede666 - May 25, 2022

1 by Phantom1412 »»
May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

» Is it okay to finish WIXOSS with this season

Lonely_Ronin123 - Nov 7, 2019

2 by Heimur »»
Nov 7, 2019 3:20 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

72 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 6, 2019 9:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.