Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2011 8:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Penultimate ep of this series. Finale next time.

Hopefully they'll be a third series of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi in the future :).

Next time more TakanoxRitsu and MUCH more YukinaxKisa please :D.
Dec 16, 2011 10:20 AM

May 2008
8C....

........what. Is..this a joke..they're making the last episode that chapter 'The Case of Takano Masamune'....?

..what about the vacation..that..would have let the series end and hit off with a bang. I'm actually legit disappointed..

But at least this episode was spot on with the rejection and everything. Seeing Yokozawa shaking like that was a bit worse than reading the manga DX

Dec 16, 2011 10:28 AM

Nov 2007
Takano sensing that Yokozawa said something and asked something. Yokozawa didn't say the truth first, but later told him what he thought. Takano explained that it's not just Ritsu who made him messy. Yokozawa said leaving his phone number in Takano = giving the faith that he still has chance. Takano told him he still likes Ritsu.

Ritsu ran away from explaining the misunderstanding, but Takano chased him.

Nice past time talk, but Takano's father is not real father? lol~ he was looking for him and he was in love with current Ritsu. And problem solved!!

Yokozawa and Ritsu relations are softened up now, and Yokozawa's actually approving him.

Next ep. is more Takano x Ritsu ep. (and more about the first OVA??)? lol~ he finally able to complete the preview narration!!

(The way Takano was nice to Ritsu in that moment, and getting into normal attitude to him (at the end) because he knows that Ritsu would use his anger from Takano's being mean to work harder. He really know Ritsu so well and loves him so much.)
tsubasaloverDec 17, 2011 7:14 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2011 10:57 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I think I'll never like Ritsu... T.T I mean I liked him the first couple chapters of the manga but as time progresses and I read/watch more chaps/epis, I find him even more annoying every single time. Not even once has he stepped out of the "Lil bitch" title I've given him for a few months now. Annoying to the point I wanna beat my screen just to get over listening to his bs everytime T.T

And this chap/epi is the one that made me 1) support Yokozawa forever (though tbh, I think they didn't portray right his outbreak. There should should have been more emotion and there wasn't. Suddenly he's taking deep breaths though he shouted only for 2 seconds... In my head, it was much much better) and 2) my fangirlism for Takano fell enough to not rly care much abt him (at least in this epi). Cause seriously, I didn't think he was the type to say "Oh I'm gonna screw you over for the guy I like even though you were and are a precious friend of mine" . That was a huge disappointment for me. Didn't expect ofc to side with him, but not this...

As for the next epi, I'm rlyyyyyyyy excited! Masamune no Baai is one of my fav chaps but I'm surprised they use it as the final epi and not as an ova considering the past 2 flashbacks. Oh well, idm<3 I pretty much adore this<3
Dec 16, 2011 11:17 AM

Jan 2011
I Seriously cried the whole episode. Poor Yokozawa~ Poor Ritsu! BUT YOU STILL LOVE HIM DON'T YOU? 8D

YEY! NEXT EPISODE TAKANO NO BAAIIII!! I was disappointed if it wouldn't get animated.. but I actually suprised they didn't make an OVA of it.. I THOUGHT the last episode would be the business trip. SO I'M A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED. Business trip was great.

Please Kami-sama! Give us a season 3 with more yukinaXkisa and LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS more RitsuXTakano 'cuz they're toooooo adorable <3
Dec 16, 2011 12:35 PM

Apr 2008
Good, funny and hot ep :D
Hope there will come a 3rd season, with much more KisaxKou.

Dec 16, 2011 12:48 PM

Jun 2011
Wow Wow Wow!!! this is like... the best ep of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi so far >.<
finally Onodera said he loves Takano, too bad Takano didn't hear because of the rain  ̄﹏ ̄
kyaa!!! I screamed when I saw the preview for the next episode, lol Takano Masamune no Baii. I can't believe it would be this chapter for the final ep. Thank you Studio Deen. I truly thank you. ^o^
Dec 16, 2011 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
Next is Masamune no Baai, yay!!!!

Though I've loved the businnes trip or moar YukinaxRitsu...
Anyway, TakanoxRitsu is my fave, SO RIGHT NOW I'M A VERY PLEASED FANGIRL♥
Hope to see a 3rd season someday~
Dec 16, 2011 2:09 PM

Aug 2009
THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE ITS GONNA END NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!! T_______T

Maybe...just maybe.. it will get a 3rd season, because honestly Ritsu didnt say 'I love you' to Takano's face yet!! ;_____;

Will this surpass Junjou Romantica and get a 3rd season!?!??!

I PRAY TO GOD!!!!

And maybe in that 3rd season we see Yokozawa's love story ;____;
Dec 16, 2011 3:20 PM

Oct 2010
for a secound i thought this was the last ep but then i realized it was only ep 11. Seemed like a finale to me. :P
Dec 16, 2011 5:20 PM

Dec 2009
Kyaa!!! Love this episode.

Season 3, please!!!

Dec 16, 2011 6:13 PM

Aug 2010
omg everything was so perfect!! *o* i'm still catching my breath
Dec 16, 2011 6:59 PM
Jun 2009
OMG, the sudden downpour drowning out Ritsu's confession was PERFECT! This is definitely the cutest episode yet!
Dec 16, 2011 8:47 PM
Apr 2011
asdfghjkll; Best episode yet~!!! Still trying to catch my breath after all that has happened. Season 3 onegaishimasu~!!! (/> w<)/
Dec 16, 2011 10:00 PM

Apr 2010
Loved this episode ♥ but I am fairly disappointed with the next and last episode T_T
Dec 16, 2011 11:12 PM

Jan 2011
hm some people had wanted takano no baai... so there we go. will it rushed? to fit into one episode... well, maybe not! i'm excited either way cuz i love takano x ritsu!!!

what a cute episode, even though i've read the manga like 3 times, to see/hear it in the anime... *CHILLS*!!!!!! delicious oh so sexy Takano-san's voice... i'm watching Hetalia at the same time and he voices America, now that's a weird transition for ya.

ritsu... yeah, he's a bit indecisive, indirect, frustrating..... but i still <3 him as an adorable tsundere uke. =)

Dec 16, 2011 11:13 PM

Jan 2011
oh and LOL congrats to Ritsu for finally finishing his whole blurb during the previews!!!

Dec 17, 2011 1:07 AM
Dec 2010
The episode was so cooooooool :D
But sadly there is only one episode left :(
I hope to see a third season wich supose to include the hot Kirishima xD
Dec 17, 2011 2:41 AM

Jul 2009
Poor Yokozawa... :'( Who could have known that I would feel sorry for him that much but he really is a good guy after all :) But the TakanoXOnodera chemistry is just so good, oh yes~ This episode was so frickin adorable ♥
I especially loved the ending scene for some reason.
But man, I really want another season (mainly because I want more Yuu and because there is so much more more promising plot that needs to be animated!!!)
And also because this season felt way too short. I just cannot get enough of SH (and for that matter JR) x3
[.center] [./center]
Dec 17, 2011 3:34 AM

Sep 2010
Lulexiaa said:

Maybe...just maybe.. it will get a 3rd season, because honestly Ritsu didnt say 'I love you' to Takano's face yet!! ;_____;

I PRAY TO GOD!!!!

I know two good anime are ending next week (this and Mawaru Penguindrum). Its so depressing thinking about it. Dx

I hope and pray for a third season too cause I love this story way better than Junjo Romantica.

Lets hope it sells well enough and there is enough material for a third season I don't care if its fillers as long as the episodes are good. Or hell I'll even be satisfied with more OVA episodes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 17, 2011 5:17 AM

Oct 2008
Ahhhh finally!!! I loved this episode so much! ♥
Dec 17, 2011 8:11 AM

Dec 2011
OMG loved loved LOVED this episode :DDD!!! <3
but felt so sorry for Yokozawa D: He's such a nice guy TT.TT
Dec 17, 2011 8:50 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Finally! The scene in the rain was great. I'm glad that it finally works out between Takano and Onodera. Sad for Yokozawa but can't be helped. At least he is fair and won't interfere in the future.

Roloko said:
I hope and pray for a third season too cause I love this story way better than Junjo Romantica.

My thought too. Junjo Romantica is nice and funny, but Sekaiichi Hatsukoi concentrates more on feelings what I like more.
Dec 17, 2011 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
I normally don't like Yokozawa, but i felt so bad for him in this episode!! :(
Ritsu was so cute in this episode!!! I NEED A THIRD SEASON.
Dec 17, 2011 10:44 AM

Jun 2011
A really nice episode ^^
I'm a Masamune x Ritsu shipper, but I really felt sorry for Yokozawa. I think I'm even starting to like him a little bit (I really found him annoying before) XD
Anyway, I'm satisfied with both the episode and the season. Seems like there's going to be a flashback in the next episode, seems interesing XD
Dec 17, 2011 11:40 PM

May 2010
I also agree with a season 3! ^.^
I liked this much better than Junjou because Yukina is really hot and I didn't think Usami was that attractive.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Dec 18, 2011 1:01 AM

Feb 2010
Roloko said:
Lulexiaa said:

I PRAY TO GOD!!!!

I know two good anime are ending next week (this and Mawaru Penguindrum). Its so depressing thinking about it. Dx

Lets hope it sells well enough and there is enough material for a third season I don't care if its fillers as long as the episodes are good. Or hell I'll even be satisfied with more OVA episodes.

EVERYTHING you ppl have said echoes my feelings.. my god this was so good... I want more...
Dec 18, 2011 3:51 AM
May 2007
I loved this episode. Ritsu has finally admitted his true feelings to Takano-san.

This made me happy, I cried how this love story is too amazing.
Dec 18, 2011 1:45 PM
Sep 2011
@ Shadow-Chan
This scene made my day. I love this anime and I hope that they will make another season. The HAVE to!!!
Dec 18, 2011 1:50 PM

Aug 2010
I loooved this episode.
They are so perfect!! <3 I feel bad for Yokozawa though.

Oh and, THIRD SEASON WHERE.
Dec 18, 2011 7:52 PM

May 2009
Please don't end ugh u___________u

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Dec 19, 2011 1:49 AM
Oct 2011
Aww I loved this episode!!
Poor Ritsu...he finally got the courage to tell Masamune how he feels but BAM!!! He find out that Zeus is a homophobe which makes that moment one of the saddest of this season.
At least he admits it to Yokozawa...I guess

Hopefully the next won't be the last cause I haven't had enough of this series yet. Just like Junjou Romantica, it ends too early. The thing about relationship/love-based anime is that you can keep making episodes due to the fact that the majority of the audience isn't there for the plot. We are there for the romance. Duh. <3
Dec 19, 2011 12:57 PM

May 2008
i loled at the part when Takano said he couldn't find "Oda Ritsu" anywhere. XD..;

looking forward to final ep~! ♥
Dec 19, 2011 11:09 PM

Dec 2011
Maffy said:

And this chap/epi is the one that made me 1) support Yokozawa forever... Suddenly he's taking deep breaths though he shouted only for 2 seconds
and 2) my fangirlism for Takano fell enough to not rly care much abt him (at least in this epi). Cause seriously, I didn't think he was the type to say "Oh I'm gonna screw you over for the guy I like even though you were and are a precious friend of mine" ....

Totally my opinion though yokozawa's emotions were perfect considering his personality, it wouldn't suit him to show more emotions ...

this is what I wrote while I was watching the episode:
OMG yokozawa is adorable, Takano doesn't deserve him ... takano's wide=open eyes as yokozawa was revealing everything ...ooh so touching

the part about confusing the names was super cute
Dec 20, 2011 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
Roloko said:

Me too;D Junjou was less censored and i liked that better, but i was never particularly fond of Junjou´s couples/characters. Liked the story but Sekaiichi´s characters and couples to me are epic, i love all the three couples and all the six main characters so much. Also, although somehow Onodera resembles Misaki, i didnt like much Usagi, but Takano is simply one of my favorite characters ever*.*

regarding this ep: Another GREAT episode, ofc. I was sad for Yokozawa but while watching his talk with Takano i couldnt stop my mind questioning: " who was the seme, Takano or Yokozawa?". Because they both are seme-type...but one was the uke...this is driving me crazy believe it or not, LOOOOL.

Takano x Onodera FTW;D i always loved Rain scenes, and this one was no exception^.^ Rain makes things more sexy and romantic;D oh Takano´s wet hair...and that kiss...and that after kiss, both all wet...*nosebleed*

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 20, 2011 10:50 PM

Feb 2009
Overall, a great episode. I love Takano, direct and sincere, way better than Ritsu with "koi janai" drama. I'm a bit disappointed with the "I love you" scene, but Ritsu explaining about his fake surname "Oda" totally worth it. Surprised Takano with the hug is a plus!
And yesss, Takano and Yokozawa are both seme types, but [A LITTLE SPOILER ABOUT YOKOZAWA FUTURE, hehe] I think Yokozawa is the uke with Kirishima [/A LITTLE SPOILER ABOUT YOKOZAWA FUTURE, hehe], so... Problem solved?
Dec 21, 2011 3:46 AM

Jun 2008
dalek said:

And yesss, Takano and Yokozawa are both seme types, but [A LITTLE SPOILER ABOUT YOKOZAWA FUTURE, hehe] I think Yokozawa is the uke with Kirishima [/A LITTLE SPOILER ABOUT YOKOZAWA FUTURE, hehe], so... Problem solved?

*tears of joy* yes finally, thank you so much!*.* i can rest my mind now;D Yokozawa is an uke, kyaaa~~~ so cute

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 22, 2011 4:12 PM

Dec 2009
^ Yokozawa definitely is the uke with Kirishima, I've read the novel's today. Though he does admit he doesn't want to be the only one touched and Kirishima kinda agrees, next time he said lol
It wasn't explicit if he was the uke or not with Takano, but I think it was. ~

One of my favorite chapter's animated. <3 Though the rain scene was kinda more cute in the manga, not sure why. Probably because it was explicit that Onodera really said he loved Takano.

Damn... Somehow I can't hate Yokozawa anymore as much as I used to. Actually I never really hated, just disliked him. Today I read the novel about him and Kirishima and I kinda started liking him, it would be pretty nice to see it animated; maybe just as an OVA. He deserves it. ;A;
LiinahDec 22, 2011 4:15 PM
Dec 23, 2011 8:21 AM

Mar 2010
SO MUCH PROGRESS IN THIS EPISODE!
I LOOOOOOOOVEEE IT!!!!D''8♥

My heart was like DYING for poor little Yokozawa, SO MUCH RESPECT!!

You know that was really really amazing~~♥
It would have been a wonderful last episode BUT I'm sooooooo soooo happy we get one more!!;w;♥♥

Dec 23, 2011 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
I'm really glad that Ritsu finally admits his feelings towards Takano in the final(?) episode (since next week's will be a flashback).

DON'T WANT THIS SERIES TO END NOW D;
Dec 31, 2011 5:28 AM

Feb 2010
Poor Yokozawa.
Conversation between Masamune and Ritsu was soooo damn hilarious and adorable.
Masamune is soooo epic.
Jan 25, 2012 8:12 PM

Jan 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there is only 1 more episode this is just mean I dont know how much I am going to like the end for this one but only one way to find out just 1 more episode though so hopefully it has all 4 couples in it
Feb 1, 2013 7:24 PM
Mar 2012
In a weird way I ended up liking Yokozawa- san. He cares so much for Takano and what does he get back? Even so, it's not like Takano can control his feelings! I somehow dislike Onodera more than liking him now. I also didn't really like how this is going. I was expecting it to end with a bang!

Through all the chasing and the running away and the whining this is how I felt:
Apr 13, 2013 11:29 AM
Jan 2013
I won't be satisfied if Ritsu won't openly (for his possibilities) admit that he loves him - Takano's reaction would be precious.
Too bad there's no 3rd season this series really puts you in a great mod ;)
Nov 1, 2015 6:34 PM

May 2015
Honestly I think it would have been best to end the series on this episode. I'm assuming the next episode might involve some clarification on their breakup? I really don't want to go back to Onodera being a tsundere. Usually I like tsundere but I don't think I've ever seen a tsundere this damn stubborn.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jan 21, 2017 5:00 PM

May 2013
Now if only Ritsu could tell the one person who needs to hear it the most that he loves him..... *SIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHH*
Aug 14, 2017 10:35 AM

Jun 2016
FUCKING HELL, ONODERA! YOU SHOULD TELL TAKANO WHAT YOU SAID TO YOKOZAWA. FORFUCKSAKE. W-W-WAIT. HE SAID IT BUT THE FUCKING DOWNPOUR JAJSISDJEMWKAIAJAN! KYAAAA. THIS EPISODE IS EVERYTHING FOR ONODERA x TAKANO. JEEZ, MAAAN. CAN THEY PLEASE BE AN OFFICIAL COUPLE NOW? THEY BETTER BE A COUPLE BEFORE THIS SEASON ENDS. I SWEAR I'M GONNA HURT SOMEONE IF THEY DON'T. AJAIWKODODKEISNWIKAI!

I need to chill. Loved this episode so much. Gaaaah!

P.S. Onodera is still a little bitch to me, though. And Yokozawa >>>>> Onodera

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 10, 2018 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
TheDoggoneGirl said:
FUCKING HELL, ONODERA! YOU SHOULD TELL TAKANO WHAT YOU SAID TO YOKOZAWA. FORFUCKSAKE. W-W-WAIT. HE SAID IT BUT THE FUCKING DOWNPOUR JAJSISDJEMWKAIAJAN! KYAAAA. THIS EPISODE IS EVERYTHING FOR ONODERA x TAKANO. JEEZ, MAAAN. CAN THEY PLEASE BE AN OFFICIAL COUPLE NOW? THEY BETTER BE A COUPLE BEFORE THIS SEASON ENDS. I SWEAR I'M GONNA HURT SOMEONE IF THEY DON'T. AJAIWKODODKEISNWIKAI!

I need to chill. Loved this episode so much. Gaaaah!

P.S. Onodera is still a little bitch to me, though. And Yokozawa >>>>> Onodera

I don't wanna burst your bubble... but I think that's still a long while to go...
Dec 2, 2020 8:00 PM
Feb 2016
Can someone please help me found the OST that played on after the failed confession until the soaked bed scene!!???

I LOVE THAT OST SO MUCH!! Beautiful and sexy at the same time!!

WHY NOBODY TALK ABOUT IT!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2011

69 by Merimatsu_LGBTQ »»
Aug 22, 2022 10:58 PM

» season 3

Naminaee - Aug 10, 2015

3 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 14, 2022 9:10 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2011

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 14, 2022 4:02 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 11, 2011

54 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 25, 2021 5:08 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 8 Discussion

hellomustache - Nov 25, 2011

47 by Craneface »»
Sep 20, 2019 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.