Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 1:39 PM

Jan 2018
Nozel used a new spell to protect everyone. Solid and Nebra apologized to Noelle. That was a nice moment. And Noelle's final attack finally defeated Acier.
ARK-13Aug 6, 2:50 PM
Aug 7, 8:14 AM
May 2021
Nice chapter, literally just enjoying each chapter of Black Clover noww ahh, gonna have to wait until winter season 😫
Aug 7, 8:20 AM

Jul 2022
I was worried that after four months of break that it wouldn't hit the same but it does. Really brings a smile to my face. The siblings finally banded together and they defeated their foe... My god it's so nice.

I LOVE BLACK CLOVER!!!!!!!!!
Aug 7, 9:09 AM
Jun 2020
Nice callback with Nozel this chapter!
Aug 7, 9:37 AM

Dec 2016
Great development for Silva's siblings, I love it! My only question is... where is their father?
Honestly, I would prefer if Acier haad heat magic not water magic... imagine her using melted metal like it was water, it would be much cooler.

Also this chapter only confirmed my belief that Noelle deserves title of Magic Emperor.

There is no Liebe in this chapter (currently it's 40/19 ch. with only 31 words)
Also no Leviathan (currently 36 words in 12 chapters)
Nieznajomy43Aug 7, 9:40 AM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.183/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.101/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 7, 9:51 AM

May 2015
forgot this existed lol
Aug 7, 12:41 PM

May 2019
Bro became the silver surfer lol

Finally getting the payoff of the Silva family story and it's done in a great way. I always felt that Nozel's "redemption" was a bit half assed because his explaination for why he treated Noelle the way he did was just not satisfactory. Even though he wasn't as harsh as the other two siblings, he still enabled those two and was a dick. But here he says that he is atoning for what he did and that was for sure a much needed moment. Dude is poisoning himself with his magic in order to provide protection. And finally a proper apology from the siblings.
CaptainjeddyAug 7, 1:18 PM
Aug 7, 6:51 PM

Apr 2022
wtf nozel is the silver silva surfer lol.
Aug 7, 8:35 PM

Jul 2023
I'm not done yet, famous Black Clover line...

Aug 7, 10:15 PM
May 2024
I love Silva Surfer.
Aug 8, 8:52 AM

Nov 2014
Black clover might end up missing for a few weeks or months, but when it returns its such a good read.

Finally some closure for the silva family and noelle herself.
Aug 8, 11:57 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
It's a shame that the chapter releases are so far apart, cause it's clear this fight needed to be longer but was shoved into just 1 chapter so it didn't lose the hype in the few month gap between releases. While the outcome was kind of predictable, all the way to their mother's last words, it al least could have been more epic if the fight lasted longer. It was still pretty good though, especially the way Noelle's siblings showed remorse over their past actions.
Aug 9, 9:53 PM
Jul 2023
Silva surfer is real
Aug 9, 11:23 PM

Oct 2017
Nozel the shield! Great to see the Silva siblings work together.
Aug 10, 12:41 AM

Mar 2016
This bonding... it's good. Really good.

The attack and that art were just good👍

Acier down.

I guess she finally saw what her family managed to do together.

All that remains (I presume) is Asta and Noelle vs. Novachrono.
Aug 10, 1:08 AM

May 2020
If this series was still releasing weekly, we know this fight would've lasted longer, but yeah, what can't be done, can't be done. Still though, the art was just as good as it was ever, and hey, the siblings have finally become "siblings", so yeah.

Not too much left to cover with this fight after this chapter I guess. Now to whenever it comes next.
Aug 10, 6:26 AM

Dec 2021
Took us three fucking hundred chapters for the Noelle's brothers to have some remorse for all the shit they made Noelle go through as a kid.

Fight was epic as usual. Wonder who we'll got to next.

Aug 12, 9:43 AM

Jun 2023
Didn't know that Tabata was a fan of marvel like that. 🔥

Nice chapter for Noelle.
Aug 15, 7:18 PM

Jun 2015

I'm now finally caught up!

Good to see the siblings finally hash out their differences and childhood anger. I don't know if the apology was really necessary cause siblings fight all the time but I guess it's different when you're royalty with superpowers.
Aug 18, 1:57 AM

Jan 2013
The Nebra and Solid's apology to Noelle panel was well done and emotional.

As for the fight, well it's just your standard Black Clover one.
Sep 18, 9:57 AM

May 2023
I´m in tears people TEARS! It´s amazing how much the Silva family has grown. Nozel, Nebra and Solid have finally started their redemption for all the evil deeds they caused to Noelle by protecting her at the cost of theirs lives. Noelle is such a W character from being the annoying tsundere to the badass tsundere of the series, her charcater development is one of the best I´ve seen in most shonen. The icing on the cake would be if she and Asta become a couple and have kids by the end of the series.

Asta x Noelle all the way baby!!! <3
Sep 23, 11:01 AM

Jun 2014
Was a little let down by Noelle's big charge up attack, I thought we would get a more epic and detailed double spread. Still, it was nice to see her siblings apologize for their shitty behavior and to see them finally come together as a family.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 365 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jul 12, 2023

39 by Darkzepheran »»
Sep 18, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 121 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2017

8 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

11 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 119 Discussion

Kuma - Jul 28, 2017

10 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2017

12 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.