Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 9:36 AM

Nov 2011
They can't even have a karoke session without a fight breaking out lmao

Pretty typical episode for this type of show. It's also very obvious Kaho has a thing for Hobin. On the other hand, Hobin is making a name for himself on the Internet in this social media age. This anime protrays Kaho as the beauty of the show so eyes are often on her. She's actually a very normal girl during their date.
Apr 24, 11:52 AM
Sep 2015
Ooh I get the full shirtless view of Moonsung Kim/Tatsuya Ougi. He's just in highschool but his body tell me he's ready for every adult activity, I mean fighting of course...
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Aug 2013
Snap out of it.

Full on delusional.

At least he said some shit whilst it still mattered.

Already back to step zero when the episode endend.

About to strip down too; not looking that great.
Apr 24, 1:37 PM
Apr 2024
Besides how there face expressions make me feel uncomfortable it was a really good episode and I’m excited for the next one
Apr 24, 5:56 PM

Nov 2023
We be just a handful of people watching this anime lol, anyway banal story, but it keeps getting me.
Apr 24, 6:19 PM

Dec 2021
Hobin had me cringing with secondhand embarrassment throughout the date, but I expected it. He's had a rough life with few friends. Luckily, Bomi was understanding without being mean.

It was nice to see Hobin open up afterward. He didn't fit the shy loser stereotype, which was refreshing. Though, this being a manhwa and not a manga, it's expected.

Apr 24, 6:38 PM

Jan 2011
This is easily becoming the sleeper hit of the spring. Please don't sleep on this guys. This show is very different.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 24, 7:20 PM

Mar 2008
I normally empathize when a character has trouble socializing but goddamn Hobin actually made me cringe he's so bad...
Apr 24, 9:22 PM

Nov 2021
This episode was so cringe to watch but I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope they don't focus too much on this romance stuff and get more into the fighting.
Apr 24, 9:50 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to MasterHavik
This is easily becoming the sleeper hit of the spring. Please don't sleep on this guys. This show is very different.
@MasterHavik

Yep. A splash of difference. Hopefully continues to build.
Apr 25, 3:45 AM

Jan 2017
This episode had a lot of corny moments, but it's fine cause it's really funny and had its awesome moments too. That head punching really got me clapping and laughing. Bomi is very pretty and well-animated (I guess to emphasize her features) but I prefer the one stalking (which was Gaeul), though I have a feeling she's one of those 'just friends'' with the MC. Enjoying it so far~
Apr 25, 7:00 AM

Jun 2021
From a fight to a date, a whole lotta things happened. Excited for the next episode, this Moonsung guy is interesting

ıllıllı 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘺 : Cozii ıllıllı | ᑕᗩᖇᗪ ᑕOᒪᒪEᑕTIOᑎ | • • ᗪEᒪIᐯEᖇY • •
Apr 25, 8:05 AM

Oct 2008
they mentioned demonization, it quite fun to have some real tech stuff!
anyways that mugger felt true pain from his own fist dumb amateur! HAHA!!!
5/5.

Apr 25, 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Hobin wanting his phone back from the thief, he tries to make use of Samdak's hitting habits to amp his Viral Hit, though he's responding too slowly. Despite Snapper's worries, Hobin holding up his technique actually holds out in the long run, impressing audiences enough for a good revenue of their first payment worth 2 million yen, after AdSense and the like. This can however be detrimental as they can also get demonetized if their content is too violent, and spotting Rumi livestreaming in the process will not help their numbers rise.

Aside from buying a 140k yen tracksuit, Hobin's date and sudden livestreaming has others doing street interviewing, like Jiwun, but the date with Bomi is his big break. Before that, Hbin is just a weak guy, whom his admiration was once the strong guy of Kim Munseong. Honestly, Hobin's imaginary dream of him and Bomi being a happy famly is only just fantasy, and wearing watching outfits is just one way to stand out. But Hobin thinks that he isn't a good fit for her, which only increases her love hit rate for him. But the friend that she has...it had to be Munseong himself, which if Hobin was exposed, it would be bad.

Will Munseong play the game against Hobin for Bomi's approval? This will be a hard one to navigate.
Apr 25, 11:18 AM

Dec 2020
phantomfandom said:
Ooh I get the full shirtless view of Moonsung Kim/Tatsuya Ougi. He's just in highschool but his body tell me he's ready for every adult activity, I mean fighting of course...

Well other adult activity too lol
Apr 25, 11:23 AM

Dec 2020
Sheesh these japanese names are killin' me
That aside claiming Munseong as his good friend was really a bad choice...well bro wanted to get even closer to Bomi

The foreshadowing of the next ep got my blood pumping in my veins
GeoXsf9Apr 25, 11:29 AM
Apr 25, 2:06 PM

Dec 2015
Within one video dude became into a rising Muhammad Ali. Soon he'll become some sort of Mike Tyson or Andrzej Gołota.

And most important, snap back to reality...
Apr 25, 6:07 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
This was such a cringeworthy episode 😂 Hobin snapping in and out of his day dream two times was crazy. I understand to an extent of not being able to socialize with a girl for the first time, but he was downright self destructing and basically saying he wasn’t good enough for her when all he needed to do was be himself. Glad he came out of his shell for a minute before going right back into it when she mentioned her childhood friend 🤣
Apr 25, 6:27 PM

Dec 2022
Hmmm interesting but at times cringe...well let's see
Apr 25, 10:30 PM

Feb 2016
Criiiinge episoooode.
Apr 26, 5:06 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
If there's something that at least this anime is getting right despite its questionable presentation is how dumb teens can be around viral culture and impressing their significant other. Seriously, Hobin behaved like such a dummy on their date but I can't really blame him, right? It's realistic for him to do that during his first time and with such a pretty face. Also, good strategy on dealing with that fight but I doubt if during a real one you could do that.

Who's that stalker I wonder...
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 27, 2:07 AM
Apr 2018
Gaeul lurking around everywhere is bothering me. Cant remember it was the same in the source material.
Apr 27, 9:17 AM
Mar 2018
Love anime . ANIME IS AMAZING AMAZING
Apr 27, 7:55 PM
Nov 2023
Kenka dokugaku is a masterpiece
Apr 27, 9:48 PM

Jul 2008
New episode new levels of crap happening to Hobin.
May 4, 11:16 AM

Mar 2016
What I love about these earlier parts of HTF/Viral Hit is how the story balances Hobin's daily life with his NewTube life, it's amusing.
Not as amusing as 2 guys buying a Gucci outfit as their first purchase after getting their first paycheck. REALEST shit ever.

Lil bro almost fumbled his chances with Bomi there, but just when he's about to lose that baddie, he pulled a clutch move and reeled her back in, had I not seen this in the manhwa, I would've been cringing over it, lol.

Hobin is so delusional in his head that he goes as far as fantasizing about a family with Bomi on their first date. And the moment he knew of Bomi's relationship with Munseong, his imagination is twisted as he got NTR'd in his own daydream, nahhh that's foul.
May 9, 9:31 AM
Oct 2019
I know his inferiority gets better later, but at the beginning it's really annoying, but we'll see
May 14, 12:10 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
this slapping pretty hard ngl

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 1, 7:25 PM
Aug 2021
He unintentionally did the most rizziest thing possible. Just be honest. That sitting on the hot side was the chef's kiss.
Seeing them all rock the most expensive tracksuit ever reminds me of Macklemore's song Thrift Shop.

"Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
50 dollars for a t-shirt, that's just some ignorant bitch shit
I call that getting swindled and pimped, shit
I call that getting tricked by a business, that shirt's hella dough
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't"

I also like how they integrate the viewer's chat into the show. When he said, "Should I message her did you have a shower yet?" They all started typing in chat SAY SNAPPER DON'T LET HIM SAY THAT. TAKE THE PHONE OFF HIM🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is learning how to fight though slowly but surely. IDKY he lied again at the end though.
Jun 8, 3:04 AM

Nov 2019
Hobin has sold himself to get rich from streaming; He intentionally provokes the delinquent that took his phone. He's dodging the hits and taking them as he goes, the user in his chat is helping out from behind the scenes.

Kinda weird how they cash out at an atm instead of keeping it in the bank. Hobin meets Bomi and they have matching tracksuits, they go on a date at a cafe and spend the day together. Munseon Kim joins the two of them and he says they're good friends despite only seeing him in class.

Episode was decent, Hobin is definitely a shameless sell out but this adaptation downplays it by a lot.
Jun 12, 5:30 PM

Nov 2016
Munseong brutally mogging Hobin lol. He's a nice guy, tho and I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one behind the secret chanel.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 16, 5:36 AM
Dec 2022
Not an action pack was expecting only fight or at least a normal girl to my guy but it seems he getting top girls baaah dropped this one

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26

76 by Yuyuki33 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

33 by X__Pluto__X »»
Aug 13, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

39 by X__Pluto__X »»
Aug 12, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

86 by X__Pluto__X »»
Aug 12, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19

29 by ShadowkillZ »»
Aug 10, 5:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.