Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 9:21 AM

Nov 2011
Gaeul deserves better but again, I feel like sometimes, she draws too much attention to herself. Seems she also can't get Hobin out of her head. Some of her reactions at home made me roll my eyes.

She also seems way too confident in front of Bomi.

Jun 5, 9:24 AM

Dec 2021
The video of Hobin's one-on-one fight with Taehoon is doing well in terms of views. Though he's returned to a peaceful daily life, he's now being harassed by the prank YouTuber trio known as Navel Thieves.

Meanwhile, Bomi is worried because she hasn't heard from Hobin since their date. Just then, a mysterious giant appears before her.

Jun 5, 11:04 AM

Sep 2013
Alright episode, totally forgot about these minor antagonists though but Mangi finally appeared and they picked a good seeiyu for him, 3 episodes left it flew so fast and i'm hoping for a second season because the first main arc of Viral Hit is so fucking good i want to see it animated :(
Deep dark fantasies
Jun 5, 11:25 AM
Sep 2015
I just love the "how to get hit without getting hurt" pose. It's so funny, cutesy, and useful, all at the same time. Anime adapted from manhwa rarely (or never) get season 2 but somehow I want this anime to have season 2 so I can see this lovely "how to get hit" pose again.

And yes, I agree that Taehoon in a wet shirt, lying unconsciously, is sexy.
Jun 5, 11:54 AM
Apr 2024
God I hate love polygons so much I hope they never bring anything like that ever again, it just makes everything weird because you don't know who to support
Jun 5, 12:27 PM

Jul 2014
lmao when they gave him the 100 yen instantly, I laughed so much
Jun 5, 12:52 PM
Feb 2024
They’ve introduced Mangi! I really like the voice they decided to give him, they’re doing a great job of selling his character so far.

Hobin getting ticked off because Taehun could make bank if he started a NewTubu channel right off the bat because of that one handsome shot 😂
He was so upset he referenced his author’s other work Lookism at 6:49 🤣

Gaeul is one of my favorite characters in the series, so I’m really looking forward to them calling out the Comedy Crew next episode. Especially with the episode ending where it did with Bomi.
There are way too many videos online where people make fun of others and pull pranks that can’t even be considered funny.
I’m glad that in this world at least, people like that get the karma they deserve.
I feel bad for Gaeul’s cat pillow though 😂 (I love that the ingrown toenail gag came back)
Jun 5, 2:11 PM
Apr 2024
Short and quick, the love triangle is already formed, just those who don't want to see it. It's going to be cool to see Hobin fighting against a bunch of people hahaha this season's end promises a lot, and we'll see once again the sensational chicken master, it may not be the most beautiful anime to see in terms of animation, but the content of the manga passed to the anime is very good
Jun 5, 4:18 PM

Nov 2023
AAAAH! Damn those spoilers at the end of the episode, they always get me...

Jun 5, 4:47 PM

Jan 2010
Sad for gaeul but to be honest it's better this way and stop the competition before it starts because it hurts less this way.

next opponent are small fry even if they are more than one, hobin has this and even more beauce they messed with bomi.
Jun 5, 6:49 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Good episode. Hobin finally started talking to Hobin again. Not sure how I feel about the love polygon, but I’m sure it’ll be resolved somehow. Only 3 more episodes and it doesn’t seem like we will get a second season, but you never know. Looking forward to the next episode
Jun 5, 10:22 PM
Sep 2015
Feels like I'm the only one who use the term "Love Triangle" instead of "Love Polygon" 😭
Anyway, this is the first time I heard that it has the same author as Lookism. No wonder why the style is so familiar. The author is the only Korean artist to has two works adapted into anime.
Jun 6, 4:20 AM

Mar 2008
Gawl is cute crushing on Hobin

Damn Hibin is really hard to watch from how bad he is at talking to people.
Jun 6, 5:45 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to traed
Gawl is cute crushing on Hobin

Damn Hibin is really hard to watch from how bad he is at talking to people.
@traed

Poor Snapper. He deserves some love too.
Jun 6, 10:17 AM

Oct 2022
Those bullies tapped out faster than my dad coming back after buying milk 💀🤙
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Jun 6, 12:11 PM

Jul 2008
They caused Bomi to be hit by a car....oh boy.
Jun 6, 2:03 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Vindicater
@traed

Poor Snapper. He deserves some love too.
@Vindicater
Lol yeah he's getting screwed while Hobin is building all the girl's attention.
Jun 7, 11:27 PM

Jun 2020
Taehun looked hot while he lied down unconscious. xD Lulz!

Wow! Nice to see the chemistry between Hobin, Lee and Bomi.

P.S: That lookism reference was apt and brilliant!
RKASHYAP621Jun 7, 11:36 PM
Jun 7, 11:27 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to GingZ
lmao when they gave him the 100 yen instantly, I laughed so much
@GingZ Same here as well mate.
Jun 7, 11:28 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to parzxval
Those bullies tapped out faster than my dad coming back after buying milk 💀🤙
@parzxval Hahahah True.

This episode had an awesome bunch of lol moments throughout.
Jun 7, 11:34 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to phantomfandom
Feels like I'm the only one who use the term "Love Triangle" instead of "Love Polygon" 😭
Anyway, this is the first time I heard that it has the same author as Lookism. No wonder why the style is so familiar. The author is the only Korean artist to has two works adapted into anime.
@phantomfandom Yep. Technically right now, its "Love Quadrilateral" as of now. Hobin, Bomi, Lee (Editor) and Woo (Snapper)

The show has potential to take it to polygon level.
Jun 7, 11:39 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to Wonderaqua
God I hate love polygons so much I hope they never bring anything like that ever again, it just makes everything weird because you don't know who to support
@Wonderaqua That's true. Bure here they are implanting Love Polygon aspect brilliantly as of now. So I am up for it. Hope they don't fudge it poorly in upcoming episodes.
Jun 8, 7:47 AM

Dec 2022
Damn Gaeul was too nice for what she did in mcdonalds, helped him get closer to favorite girl Bomi, though we did get to see the cute side of her. That creep wrestler is just a ticking time bomb. Did not enjoy seeing Gaeul being bullied. Give me 100 yen. Good episode. The pranksters need to be disposed of. Felt sorry for cat doll.
Jun 8, 4:11 PM
Aug 2019
Just the aftermath of hobin vs taehun.
And setting up the new target for Viral Hit.
Those pranksters are gonna get molly whopped when Hobin finds out.
Jun 9, 5:15 AM

Nov 2019
There's a new enemy in town and he can walk 200kg raw weight on his back; That's some dangerous strength. Mass moves mass

Gaeul gets bullied by classmates but Snapper comes in and takes the hits trying to be a badass. only to get saved by Hobin. Munseong Kim saves Hobin who saves Snapper who saves Gaeul what is this? inception?

I like how Hobin references Lookism lol

Nah don't ship Gaeul and Hobin like that, never going to work out. Hobin tries to visit Bomi but she is not happy with him not seeing her after so long especially since the embarrasing loss against Pakgo.

Everyone and their grandparents are live streaming on the popular SNS Yutubu, why don't you ahh ending
Jun 9, 4:18 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Remember Bomi? She sure as hell didn't forget about Hobin and wasn't pleased by his ghosting. Thankfully Gaeul not only read the room and helped him apologise to her but put her sudden feelings for him aside. How mature of her.

It seems now like Hobin will have to deal with prank channel, ugh, they are such annoying bastards. This combined with that huge creep can be lethal but let's see how they handle it.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 11, 7:35 AM
Mar 2023
It was a decent start. I would like if the caracter was more mature and more serious. From that I Heard, the next seasons Will be better.
Jun 14, 5:54 AM
Aug 2021
So Gaeul has fallen for Hobin. Hobin has started speaking to Bomi again🔥🔥. Our MC is finally learning a new move. Honestly, the concept of this show puts things into perspective when it comes to our society. The things people do to go viral is crazy😂 Not much happened in this episode. It was entertaining though.
The_Black_B3astJun 14, 5:58 AM
Jun 14, 6:02 AM

Oct 2008
Gaeul is so inlove right now! ahihi look how she squeals!! so cute! VA Fairouz Ai really fleshing her out! damn great performance!
5/5.

Jun 14, 10:23 PM

Jul 2017
Bomi's still being hit on by more people, though these people...are much different from Pakgo.

Mangi Hwang, the traditional Korean Ssireum NewTubu wrestler, sets his target on Hobin, and the reference to the author's other work of Lookism is just apt and brilliant. That said, Gaeul becomes the new bullying target, though Hobin and Snapper came along, only to be thwarted by Munseong. Snapper only thinking of advancing Viral Hit for Gaeul's sake to impress her, they're really going for this angle, huh??

Gaeul becomes love-obsessed with Hobin, though he really needs to talk to Bomi soon, a request from her brother. At least they did manage to talk, but the talk about the editor hired puts Hobin on the spot. Even though Gaeul is a great wingwoman between Hobin and Bomi, her getting pranked by Gaeul's classmates of the Comedy Crew people on the streets, only to hit a traffic accident, will she be fine? And what will Hobin do next?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

21 by TheOrdinaryMaiky »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12

23 by matias067 »»
Today, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

36 by Twicky_ »»
Jun 18, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

37 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 14, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22

24 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 14, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.