Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 27, 5:11 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I like rewatching some scenes of Gochiusa or Angel Next Door via Youtube for some reason, they are wholesome to see ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 27, 5:45 PM

Jan 2024
A tie between Liz and Yuru Camp for me

Liz because of the impactful and heartwarming relationship between the two main leads.

Yuru Camp solely because it captivates the idea of "nothing happens" very well.
Jan 27, 6:06 PM
Aug 2020
Ranma 1/2
Yu Yu Hakasho
OG Naruto
Kotaro Lives Alone
all four I love as they just make me feel warm and excited inside
Jan 27, 6:11 PM

Oct 2022
I happen to be re-watching The Magnificent Kotobuki, it's a comfy show to watch and for me it includes: anime that are cute, fun, adventurous, have a interesting concept like the setting or vehicles, little or no violence or death, leave you in a good mood after. So anything that I've seen before that has those aspects.
Jan 27, 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
I guess I'd say these since I've rewatched them the most:

KruszerJan 27, 11:35 PM
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Jan 28, 3:38 AM

May 2019
Love Live (School Idol Project and Superstar, most especially)
Yagate Kimi ni Naru
Baka to Test

Even as we miss each other, always stay as you are
Because I'll surely come and see you

♫♫♫
Jan 28, 4:02 AM

Aug 2017
Any cute romance like Dangers In My Heart.
Jan 28, 4:26 AM

Feb 2021
Fairy Tail
Yugioh Gx
Prison School
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Oregairu
SygrainJan 28, 4:30 AM
Jan 28, 4:27 AM
Jun 2019
Natsume, Mushishi and srangely enough Gintama also :D
Jan 28, 4:56 AM
Dec 2023
akame ga kill....
it's undoubtedly...one of the most wholesome anime of all time
Jan 28, 6:22 AM
Jun 2022
gto and hyouka. gto because of the comic elements and hyouka because it makes me nostalgic
Jan 28, 6:43 AM

Jan 2024
Hakumei to Mikochi. I really like the tiny life concept, it’s very dreamy and wholesome.
Jan 28, 7:53 AM
Sep 2012
I agree with some of the already mentioned titles (for example 'Mushishi') so I'll try to highlight others:

- Sketchbook: Full Color's
- Nichijou
- Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
- Wakako-zake

This is a special one:

- Shanshui Qing (1988)

I found very comforting moments back in the day when I watched:

- Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
- Bartender
- Cardcaptor Sakura

and in other animes that mix comfort and drama variably.
Jan 28, 8:29 AM
Sep 2023
My comfort show would have to be Komi Can’t Communicate. It’s nice and wholesome, and just a lot of fun. It was also the first anime I ever watched!
Jan 28, 10:59 AM

May 2021
Reply to BitChilly
Whaaa, a thread by Jessica? :O Anyway mine are probably no surprise but my top comfort shows are:

Yuru Camp
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Lycoris Recoil
Shiro Seijo to Kuro Bokushi
Dekineko
Romantic Killer
@BitChilly chilly!! fancy seeing you here!

impeccable picks as always, I still need to check out that saint Cecilia anime!
Jan 28, 11:03 AM

May 2021
Reply to 23feanor
I've just come down with a cold, feel crap and needed something easy to watch, something cosy. My go to is usually a cgdct show; just watched Leviathan: Last Defence and then Three Leaves, Three Colours, something simple that I can lie back on the sofa and watch with one eye open and can doze off and won't miss something important, like I would if it were a show with a story that I needed to pay attention.

When I had covid I binged One Piece for a week straight, just lay in bed feeling crap and powering through ep after ep.

Every year at xmas time I rewatch Slayers, the slapstick and easy banter give me the warm seasonings feeling, hygge in anime form.
@23feanor hope you’re feeling better and had some good cozy downtime while you rested! can’t go wrong with cgdct :)
Jan 28, 11:04 AM

Jan 2023
Reply to JessicaKari
@BitChilly chilly!! fancy seeing you here!

impeccable picks as always, I still need to check out that saint Cecilia anime!
@JessicaKari how could i miss this? >:)

gasp, i must hear your thoughts whenever you do!! and skip and loafer is a very good choice heh (the manga is also really comforting)
Jan 28, 11:06 AM

May 2021
Reply to karemi_
My no. 1 in this category has been Saiki K. for a few years now
@karemi_ they pumped pure serotonin into that show I swear
Jan 28, 11:17 AM

Jun 2021
K-ON!, Natsume Yuujinchou and CLANNAD.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Jan 28, 11:19 AM

Mar 2021
Personally, I would probably choose Gintama.

It's just a show that always makes me laugh.
Jan 28, 12:12 PM

May 2018
skip beat
ouran high school host club
kaichou wa maid-sama
princess mononoke
howl's moving castle
kuroko no basuke

..... so basically classic shoujo, and supernatural basketball players on crack
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Jan 28, 1:59 PM
Dec 2023
End Of Evangelion calms me for some odd reason, watched it about 5 times now.
Jan 28, 3:33 PM

May 2021
Reply to BitChilly
@JessicaKari how could i miss this? >:)

gasp, i must hear your thoughts whenever you do!! and skip and loafer is a very good choice heh (the manga is also really comforting)
@BitChilly I definitely will let you know what I think! :D
Jan 28, 4:02 PM

Aug 2018
mushishi. insanely good atmosphere for comfort.

Jan 28, 4:10 PM

May 2021
All of the ones on my favorites, but there's more then just them.
Jan 28, 4:31 PM

Jun 2022
Aria The Animation, that anime comforts me so much that I tear up whenever the opening song plays lol.
Jan 28, 7:05 PM
Jan 2024
I have a my choices and i can't choose but anime make me comfort like;

1.Gakuen Babysitters
2.Chi's Sweet Home
3.Sanjou Kyoto no Holmes
4.Kakuriyou no Yadomeshi
5.Elegant Apartment of Yokai Life
6.The Apothecary Diaries
7.Chibi Maruko Chan
8.Skip Beat!
9.Akatsuki no Yona
10.The Family of Yuzuki
11.My New Boss is Goofy
12.Cool Doji Danshi
13.Dr. Stone
14.Ascendance of Bookworm
15.Yuru Camp
16.Non Non Biyori
17.La Corda D'oro Primo Passo
18.Piano no Mori
19.Hyouka
20.Violet Evergarden
21.Free!
22.Tsurune Kazemai Koukou Kyoudoubo
23.Fluffy Paradise

It's so many and i can't remember because It's so much and i never boring to rewatch again.
Jan 28, 8:20 PM
Aug 2020
Lots of really good ones in here, so I'll add mine :) Macross Delta, Girls Und Panzer, High School Fleet, Wake Up Girls, Shine Post, Selection Project and GATE. (There's plenty more that I rewatch here and there, but the list is already getting long lol)
Jan 28, 10:40 PM
CD enthusiast

Jan 2024
Every now and then, I like watching random episodes of Galaxy Express 999, my favorite series, but GTO is always a comfy watch!
Jan 28, 11:07 PM

Nov 2022
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon over anything. I love how Usagi makes me feel.

Jan 28, 11:36 PM

May 2018
Not sure why people can chill while watching Pokemon, it's literally about an obnoxious kid being bad at playing said game IRL... Well it's not about him anymore, but you get the point. I guess it's nostalgia (which luckily I don't have towards Pokemon).

RobertBobert said:
Detective Conan

Try Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo too! There's something weirdly soothing and relaxing about watching someone investigating a grisly murder in an bleak atmosphere.
Not joking here, similar thing with me and literature - reading Agatha Christie and G. K. Chesterton (but for some reason not Arthur Conan Doyle) relaxes me too.
Jan 29, 12:32 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to alshu
Not sure why people can chill while watching Pokemon, it's literally about an obnoxious kid being bad at playing said game IRL... Well it's not about him anymore, but you get the point. I guess it's nostalgia (which luckily I don't have towards Pokemon).

RobertBobert said:
Detective Conan

Try Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo too! There's something weirdly soothing and relaxing about watching someone investigating a grisly murder in an bleak atmosphere.
Not joking here, similar thing with me and literature - reading Agatha Christie and G. K. Chesterton (but for some reason not Arthur Conan Doyle) relaxes me too.
@alshu Are you talking about that old show about a guy traveling the world?
Jan 29, 1:23 AM

May 2018
RobertBobert said:
that old show about a guy traveling the world?

That's Master Keaton - not a big fan of it, also not every episode from it is a detective story.

No, I was talking about - https://myanimelist.net/anime/2076/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo , https://myanimelist.net/anime/22817/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_Returns , https://myanimelist.net/anime/31227/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_Returns_2nd_Season and some specials and OVAs. Not every arc/case is that great, but when they hit they hit hard.
One can even start with the 2014 episodes (I did that since the 1997 series weren't fully translated at the time).
Jan 29, 2:16 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Pinoffin
"what are your comfort anime?"

Loid camp.
Dragon maid.
Tamako market.
Lucky star.
Flying witch.
Little witch academia.
And alot more.
@MonsterInDark06 I love seeing Tamako Market get some recognition! Such a lovely show.
“You can’t always hold on to the things that are important. By letting them go we gain something else.” – Kunio Yaobi
Jan 29, 7:38 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to alshu
RobertBobert said:
that old show about a guy traveling the world?

That's Master Keaton - not a big fan of it, also not every episode from it is a detective story.

No, I was talking about - https://myanimelist.net/anime/2076/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo , https://myanimelist.net/anime/22817/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_Returns , https://myanimelist.net/anime/31227/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_Returns_2nd_Season and some specials and OVAs. Not every arc/case is that great, but when they hit they hit hard.
One can even start with the 2014 episodes (I did that since the 1997 series weren't fully translated at the time).
@alshu Ah, the first season has been in my plans for a long time. Although I didn’t know that the remake (or reboot?) came out so relatively recently.
Jan 29, 7:52 AM

May 2018
RobertBobert said:
the remake (or reboot?)

It's simply a continuation, but the lore of the show is not that complex (in comparison to Detective Conan for example) and with only few recurring characters. One can figure out what is going on even without watching the first season.
Jan 29, 5:26 PM

Apr 2023
Oretsuba, Barakamon and Minami-ke.
Jan 29, 5:41 PM

Mar 2018
All of Pokémon. Also romcoms in general
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» "The anime is better than the manga" you ever heard that one before?

Yuusey - 1 hour ago

14 by JaniSIr »»
2 minutes ago

» Underrated movies

JoeChip - 3 hours ago

20 by Lucifrost »»
11 minutes ago

» Is romance/slice of life the greatest anime genre?

Semester1 - 2 hours ago

10 by PostMahouShoujo »»
22 minutes ago

» Terminator: The Anime Series | Official Announcement

deg - Nov 11, 2023

42 by Piromysl »»
24 minutes ago

» What is the greatest anime crime?

SgtBateMan - 8 hours ago

15 by SgtBateMan »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.