Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 8, 1:15 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
HEAL

Loved it. Thought they were going to kill the student council president and vice president in this first episode after making us like them, but it’s all good they all got isekai’ed together.

Rose is mommy af and she can kidnap me to teach me the wrong way to use healing magic any time

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 8, 2:45 AM
Nov 2021
A decent isekai anime where the mc is a healer with nice fighting power (kind of shield hero vibe ). It's Just that it feels like he was forced to join the squad though he would have agreed in order to help his friends. I Hope that he becomes strong soon and we see him look cool in a fight.
Jan 8, 8:28 AM
Nov 2023
I really enjoyed it, had a slow first half but once the comedy aspect kicked in-was when I finally got into the show.
Jan 8, 11:12 AM
Jul 2022
pretty cool introduction Interesting how healing is rare in this world unlike other shows where healing would be considered common.
Djc94Jan 8, 11:50 AM
Jan 8, 6:58 PM

Nov 2009
OFC it's the wrong way to use healing, everyone knows you use healing when doing night time activities.

Anyways... it's an interesting series I guess,

At least compared to other "healer series", it doesn't look like there's going to be weird "Raping or Violence" turning MC into a villain on route to revenge...

(well... some violence I guess... lol)

Also, LOL @ Inukami, extremely closet RPG lover, LOL. She's so HYPED.

And... Healing magic has never been so FEARED, LOOOOL
amlgJan 8, 7:13 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 8, 10:05 PM

May 2012
I didn't like the comedy and the setting too much.

I'm not gonna drop it yet, though. Let's see if i'll like episode 2 and 3.
I despise woke people.
Jan 9, 1:06 PM

Sep 2013
Feels pretty generic but nonetheless it has some promise. Gonna give it a few more episodes. At least he seems to be the good type of healer unlike other shows from recent past
sic mundus
Jan 9, 4:18 PM
Apr 2021
Pretty fun start to an Isekai imo I liked the realistic angry reaction to getting isekai’d into another world bc that’s what a lot Isekai protagonist don’t do when they get transported to another world

The animation was really high quality, the art was really good

I just noticed that the rescue team teacher has the same VA as Mereoleona from Black Clover so her doing a role where she’s a tough buff teacher/instructor is so funny to me bc she always fits those roles😭

Anyway looking forward to this show and where the story goes🤩🔥
Jan 9, 4:38 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to acidbart
I liked everything about this except for the most important thing.. the Mc.. I guess I’m just tired of the ultra shy, no self worth, lovable loser trope. Honestly though, I liked the other 2 players in what is this isekai sport but Usato just blows. Maybe it’s not really him exactly but just this “type” of hero.. doing 75% of his stuff by accident, being oblivious to any affection by the opposite sex and having absolutely zero backbone. I gave this a 7 and it’s a deserved 7 for me. Personally I just hope he can grow up a little.. REAL FAST lol.
@acidbart : Without spoiling too much: Don't you worry :)
Jan 9, 8:43 PM
Sep 2008
Redo of healer already taught us how not to use healing magic.
Jan 10, 12:56 PM
Jan 2024
hurr durrr hurr hurr durrr
Jan 11, 4:18 AM
Mar 2012
bit slow pace, but somewhat funny.
Ryuusen quite considerate & serious. Inukami bit like Kyoutaro + Yamada. Usato positive caring bro, like the fluffy hair.
Lloyd king very humble likely the first to dogeza to isekai mcs.
cool gritty OP
Jan 11, 8:56 AM

Apr 2011
Reply to CesarMagnan
Redo of healer already taught us how not to use healing magic.
@CesarMagnan Yes, and this one teach us how to use it.
Jan 13, 2:02 AM
Jun 2012
I love the female lead.

She's fucking fangirling over the isekai summoning circle, the king, the otherworld. The seiuu's performance was excellent.
Jan 13, 12:37 PM

May 2021
They did such a great job with the animation and they have adapted the source material really good . Can't wait for more

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 13, 5:23 PM

Apr 2021
Hahaha, all the drama around his affinity was so god damn entertaining. I like Rose already.
Jan 14, 1:15 AM
Dec 2020
I wonder if these magical worlds ever wonder why they keep getting Japanese High School students.
Jan 16, 10:55 AM
Jul 2023
I typically don't love isekai animes, but this one is tremendously well done so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the series progresses!!
Jan 16, 4:53 PM

Sep 2023
Suzune is way too excited about being isekaied! Weird coming from the student council president and top of the class student, you would think she quite likes her world. Otherwise, a pretty run of the mill Isekai first episode, let's see where it goes after this introduction.
Jan 19, 9:07 PM
Oct 2019
that was really good

good character building immediately. good comedy. the mc is normal, not annoying, not arrogant, not a whimp, just... normal. the premise is kind of generic, but with it's own unique twist on it (at least so far). and while i don't rate shows based on the animation, i really liked some of the animation style chosen in some of the scenes for the characters. for instance, when that healer lady showed up in the king's hall, she had this 1990s kind of "look" to her appearance, it was kinda nice (sakuga?)

8/10 first ep
Jan 20, 9:00 AM

Jun 2020
Typical Isekai with a good trope so pretty watchable. Im more interested in girl she seems interesting (black hair) and how she gonna react etc.
Jan 20, 9:35 PM

Dec 2013
The main girl acting like a dork during the summoning and speech from the king was amusing to watch.

The rescue squad all look like they should be in jail and it's hilarious.
Jan 24, 6:32 PM

Jan 2021
The wrong way to get summoned into another world

Jan 25, 7:30 AM

Aug 2021
this was actually pretty good. i had low expectations based on what i saw and read prior to watching but i was pleasantly surprised. story is kinda interesting and it looks pretty nice. was expecting both a very generic style and story but it's got some flare
Jan 27, 9:47 AM

Feb 2016
The beginning subverted all my expectations. It was the most generic introduction to isekai as you can imagine. Then the series did a complete 180 when Rose entered the scene.
I'm sure the intro was done on purpose as a light jab into isekai series. The one thing that was missing was protagonist getting hit by a truck but I think that would make the joke too easy to guess. This gives me hope for this series - author seems clever and is not afraid not to take himself seriously. Those slight hints of seriousness in comedic scenes (like the explanation why he has to able to run quickly during his Rocky training montage) prove that, too.

It's going to be funny but I get this feeling that it will become serious at times to keep things interesting and fresh. It gives me Gintama vibes - jokes during "death or life" situations or the other way around.
Jan 29, 2:45 AM

Sep 2014
You would think there is a limited number of ways to start an isekai show, but apparently there is not!

I love the priestess/nuns design. That robe and hair colour immediately remind me of older shows and Im totally on board for that. Same for Rose!

Senpai girl immediately went mask off and turned full chuunibyou, I cant blame her. With that she has already more character than 90% of all other isekai characters.

Thr entire middle part would probably work really well if they didnt spoil "healing magic" in the title

Though Im pretty sure I have seen the truly wrong way to use healing magic 4 years ago already.. holy shit its been 4 years since redo of healer saved anime.
Comander-07Jan 29, 2:59 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 31, 11:58 PM

Apr 2009
So he wasn't actually a hero because he didn't hear the summoning bells. XD At least Kazuki was serious but Suzune will probably enjoy her fantasy in this world.

I think they're more terrified of Rose than the Demon Lord or his army, looking at her subordinates who appears to be like generic big bad villain gangster-minions I feel like they're right. ROTFLMAO
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 3, 2:25 AM

Nov 2017
I didn't expect the opening episode to land this HARD, good job everyone involved in this!
Feb 11, 10:56 AM
Feb 2024
i loved the first episof=de
Feb 11, 11:54 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
The womens be kinda kicking. I like them so far. Good start! We'll see how things go from here!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 25, 9:09 PM

Nov 2023
It's your typical first episode of an Isekai. 

The protagonist is some random guy who gets teleported into another world, gets some sort of power, and then the plot changes from there.

However, I liked it; it wasn't bad.
Mar 5, 5:15 PM
Dec 2021
Better than ok ill say
Mar 9, 10:31 AM
Aug 2018
Gostei de não seguir o cliche dele n ser bem vindo e tal, fora que os colegas que estavam com ele parecem ser super de boa. No geral parece bem promissor
Mar 28, 11:37 AM
Oct 2018
Rose gave me Madara vibes. Similar clothing, power level and attitude
Apr 3, 2:53 PM
Jun 2022
This One Was Entertaining , Let's See More.
Apr 5, 10:25 AM

Feb 2009
The trope subversion on Kazuki was interesting. Usually his type of character either turns into some jackass for the MC to beat and ridicule or die somehow. His reaction to being forcefully summoned was also refreshing as it is the reaction that makes the most logical sense unless you just have isekai brain like our heroine seems to have here. Speaking of which, Suzune's 180 character flip seems a bit overdone. I can understand her excitement if this is what she has been secretly hoping for all this time, but I find it hard to believe that she would just drop all her inhibition and put it all on display when she was clearly hiding this secret interest of hers just minutes ago in the original world. Either way, unfortunately it seems like we're going down the typical hero route anyway despite Kazuki's hesitation...

It does really makes me want a story where the summoned "hero" goes and rebels against the kingdom, maybe destroy or take over the kingdom or something after gaining their foothold on the new world. After all, it makes 0 sense to be blindly assisting the people who are literally responsible for abducting you. If I were Kazuki, my enemy would be the ones who abducted me, not whoever their enemy is. Yet we get a story where the MC is not only wrongly but also incorrectly summoned and then abducted for a second time in front of the king to be forced into some hellish training...especially when you consider that our MC has a power so rare that he can apparently do what he wants even in front of the king if their reaction to Rose is any indication...really not a good sign
Apr 7, 1:41 AM
Jul 2019
A pretty bland first episode with not much different than 100 other isekai shows.

But... currently on Episode 5 and, if you get past the first two quite uninteresting episodes, from Episode 3 it's a fun watch. Glad I stuck with it, as it's now paying out what I had hoped it would pay out in Eps 1 and 2. Characters are interesting too.
Apr 10, 9:02 AM
Mar 2024
No truck-kun 😢
Apr 13, 1:23 AM

Sep 2012
the title The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic makes me thing he will use it like mc in redo oh healer, and i can't w8 to se hes enemies explode lol

and Prez is total fantasy nerd/geek LMAO

Sugram22Apr 13, 2:04 AM
Apr 26, 7:34 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, He got kidnapped by a strong woman XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 26, 1:01 AM
Feb 2021
Wow one of the most reasonable isekai I have ever seen
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

68 by RicFie »»
May 26, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

58 by Ayano_Kuma »»
May 25, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

107 by callmethebigG »»
May 24, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

75 by EvandroBraz »»
May 5, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8

68 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.