Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 16, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
It's ok Kazuki. Fear can be natural...and part of being a human.

Something interesting I see is that Usato can also be very understanding of people. Seems this episode not only developed his relationship more with Kazuki but also giving both the time to reflect on their time together.

Dec 2022
well things are getting interesting the battle against the demons will start this was a prequal to that also usato can do speeches as well it would seem he is quite the air head
Sep 2015
Captain Rose reminds me of Captain Yami from Black Clover.
Still not clear if saving enemy is in protocol or not, this might be some interesting development if Usato find some enemies worth saving.
Usato and Kazuki are shipped by Suzune. Too bad Kazuki and the princess have stronger chemistry.
In the end the battle scene is the main part to judge if this anime is good or not.
Feb 16, 8:30 AM

Dec 2021
Don't sweat it, Kazuki. It's totally normal to feel scared

Confused by the unsettling vision shown to him by the beast and the mysterious girl Amako, Usato finds himself unable to sleep, troubled by it even as night falls. Then, a mysterious glowing orb appears at his window, beckoning him outside. There, he encounters Kazuki. Before Usato, Kazuki slowly begins to reveal his fears about taking the battlefield as a hero. He explains that he was really afraid when he fought during training and that he realized how optimistic he was about this world.

I'll always take these moments of bond between two bros.

Feb 16, 8:32 AM
Sep 2016
Well, at least they take their time to build the story, instead of rushing the story for the battles like many other isekai & fantasy titles did. If it were other studios, we'd be in the start of the next arc by now. But they're decent enough to let the characters grow instead. Respect I guess....

That being said, I don't really know how this season would end really. If it was a 2-cour (24 EPs) 1st season, then there might be a good stopping point somewhere. But 7 EPs in, and we haven't reached the battle yet. Are they going to finish this season in the middle of the next arc or something? I don't remember the battle to be long enough for 4-5 EPs worth of materials from the manga (didn't read the LN though). And that's already taking out the last EP for conclusion.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 16, 9:45 AM
Feb 2016
I want Usato to be acknowledged as a hero after some fighting. He's stronger than his friends.
Feb 16, 10:10 AM

Oct 2017
The calm before the storm, the episode had a tense feel to it as everyone prepared for the upcoming battle. Bromance before romance for Kazuki and Usato. Good luck to the princess and Suzune senpai. Btw Blurin really doesn't give two fuck about anyone other than Usato lol. Last bit with Rose captain was good, she's lovely.
Feb 16, 10:18 AM

Jan 2014
Great episode. There was a tension during it's entirety cause of the looming war. The war episode will be crazy.
Feb 16, 10:35 AM
Jun 2008
I appreciate Kazuki's resolve. And character development, think of how he was at the start of this show.
Shit's about to go down... next week.
Feb 16, 11:06 AM
Feb 2024
Kazuki confiding in Usato was beautiful. Characters tend to bottle up their fear, and it’s not that I don’t understand, but I love it when they openly admit how scared they are. I think there’s a kind of strength in that. Admiring fear doesn’t mean you’re weak, it means you recognize your opponent’s strength and are deciding to push on through regardless.
It’s been awhile since I’ve watched an anime with a character that can see the future that didn’t travel back in time, it’s kind of refreshing.
You can tell that Rose is still hurting from the time her platoon got wiped out, her tough love style stems from love of her crew. She just wants everyone to be happy and okay, and I’m with her on that.
Feb 16, 11:38 AM

Mar 2013
Another beautiful episode before the upcoming war. 😭

I really like that there's a BGM while the drama is rolling. It gives a better experience.
Btw, I can't stop thinking about how the other series' who skipped their bgms flopped so hard. Brutal.

Anyway, I really love that pure-hearted smile of hers. OwO
CrazyButNot4UFeb 16, 1:40 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 16, 12:51 PM
Mar 2021
I actually like a lot how the characters interact a lot with each other. The usual by this point would be that the war was the main focus and we get nothing of character development of the rest of the cast. I like a lot Usato, Kazuki and Suzune relationship as friends and partners in this new world.
Feb 16, 1:26 PM
Jun 2021
If you haven’t watched this episode my recommendation is don’t until the next 2 at least are out. Stop at episode 6 until episode 9 is out. That’s my personal opinion. The end of this episode had me all hyped up so I actually intend to wait till episode 9 is out then rewatch 7 and go straight through 9 so the impact is that much better. Reason being I’m sure I’ll be dying after episode 8 for 9 to come out and the end of 7 is a perfect prep scene/sound track for a fight.
Feb 16, 2:20 PM
Jun 2016
This always happens in an isekai anime, doesn't it? Halfway through there's some episode called "Impending Danger" and it's either that or the episode(s) right afterward that I fall off.

First, let me compliment this anime by saying that it's been very funny and clever and light and its characters are fun and endearing, which is hard to do in fantasy-comedy. But this does not translate to me caring about these characters when the life-and-death stakes of the impending demon lord war or political assassination start to become the main narrative conflict.

The characters just don't have what it takes. They're not that interesting. They don't have these grand aspirations that set them apart from other background characters. I barely feel like I know them despite the show being very clear and direct with who they are as characters. It's kind of surface-deep, I guess? This isn't how you want to think about a show right before they send a bunch of characters off into a war where they are reminding you of the low odds of survival.

I guess the other side of things is that I don't believe that anyone will die. I feel like I'm being persuaded too hard. I'm convinced the show doesn't have the guts to kill anyone. Or in actuality, it doesn't have a good reason to kill anyone. People forget that killing characters isn't simply some crutch to keep ensuring the audience that stakes exist or that enemies are powerful. I mean they SHOULD do that... but they should do that AS WELL AS bring a meaningful and emotional payoff to some failure or inherent tragedy that they've been struggling with and couldn't escape from. And I'm looking over each of these characters and I do not see a single one that's been crafted to bring a sense of meaningful, tragic, sacrificial, or emotional payoff if that inevitable death scene may happen.

Which (again) sucks when you consider we've been prepared for 2 full episodes for someone to die. If it doesn't happen it would be a waste of build-up. If it does happen I do not believe I will have the capacity to be moved by the death scene whatsoever. So what do we do? Well...

Stick to the show's strengths: creativity, buoyancy, funniness, irreverence, and good vibes. Those are the foundations these characters/stories were built and so should become the pillars to continue off of them. I would argue Total Fantasy Knockout, KonoSuba, and Uncle Isekai do very well in sticking to their tone consistently. Anime like Re:Zero and Mushoku Tensei have more flexible tones (but make their "dark/serious" tone clearer from the get-go) and they have more interesting characters. So you feel more prepared and at home when the serious high-stakes moments ramp up. Whereas Slime Isekai, Bookworm and Log Horizon are successful in sticking to a consistent "down the middle" path.

There's nothing wrong with being like KonoSuba. I'd heard this show be described as the best Isekai fantasy comedy since that show. And I'd agree if you're talking about mainly the first 3 episodes. But anything from episode 4 and onward, you'd have no idea what that person was talking about. Maybe there is a show that has the chops to be as funny as KonoSuba AND as dramatic as Re:Zero. But it's not this show. I also would never recommend trying to do that since sticking with one, the other, or somewhere down the middle seems like a better choice.
Feb 16, 3:22 PM

Sep 2023
Usato finally gets his white rescue team uniform, hopefully we won’t see him wearing that ugly yellow shirt anymore 😅
Feb 16, 3:39 PM
Oct 2019
normal episode, this war I really want to see how the MC will turn out, but I so wanted there to be a romance between him and Rose, my god how I wanted that
Feb 16, 3:40 PM
Dec 2020
The anime still mid, imo 70% of the interactions between characters are cliche, i get bored in most of conversations, nothing is too remarkable, and almost everything is predictable, there's no surprise.

This episode was ok (3/5), but still nothing interesting, and everything around the 2 heroes is extremely boring.

Rose and the recovery team saves a little.

I really don't understand what people see in this anime, but I'm still watching, maybe it will get good at some point.
Feb 16, 3:53 PM
Jul 2022
Yet another slow episode.
In next one they will reach woods in slow motion.

After seeing that future, any person with common sense -
Learn to fight in the 2-3 days.
MC - Strengthens resolve. (How will that help?)
Feb 16, 5:23 PM

Feb 2018
Usato now got his main drip for the series sheesh. Will the invasion be coming next episode I wonder, let's see how it goes.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 16, 7:20 PM

Feb 2019
I really like that they made Kazuki out to be scared before the big battle, that’s so real and how anyone would react in that situation.

Most isekai will have high schoolers come to another world and just instantly enjoy battling and fighting etc. But the average person is gonna be scared as hell, just like Kazuki. Even in a world with magic, he’s still a teenager who’s never even been in a fight. Loved the conversation between he and Usato. It’s funny how Usato has become the cool one, whereas he looked up to Kazuki and Inukami before getting isekai’d

Kinda hoped for a Kazuki and Celia hug or something there before he left, but I guess it’ll hit even better after he gets back.

Rose and Usato conversation was great too!! She really cares for him and wants him to come back safe and sound. She’s lost so many of the other rescue team people she’s served with. Seeing that genuine side of Rose is a nice contrast to what we normally get.

Even though it was mainly dialogue it felt like this episode blew by. We’re all set for the big battle next week I can’t wait
Marinate1016Feb 16, 7:26 PM
Feb 16, 7:38 PM
Aug 2023
Dialogue heavy episodes may not be for everyone, but I always appreciate a story that takes time to build relationships. This one was the textbook definition of calm before the storm. Kazuki and Usato get to express their thoughts and concerns to one another and bond a little more before doomsday. Not to mention Blurin continuing to be a dick to everybody that’s not Usato lmao
Feb 16, 7:42 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They've set up this oncoming battle very well. Usually we have the demon lord's army attacking, and then they go fight. Here though it's kind of feeling like an actual war. Characters are getting scared, and sharing those feelings with others. The king gave a speech as he sent his soldiers off to battle. Kazuki said his goodbyes to the princess, promising to return. Mommy Rose giving Usato some final words before going to war themselves, some strategy, some advice in picking your targets, but most of all, valuing your own life so you can save the lives of others.

Can't wait for the next episode- and definitely can't wait for Usato to use healing magic the wrong way. I mean in the op they do showing him facing down that black knight- I think we are going to see Usato being the first to use healing magic offensively somehow.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 16, 8:45 PM

Feb 2011
I was hoping when Kazuki went to the princess chambers, he was going to grab her and ask her to bear his children. UNFF like going into an unknown battle, and leaving behind his genetics amd stiff

oh well. sad move by the author

Feb 16, 10:22 PM

Feb 2019
Blurin got big now! But he's still snobby towards everyone else but those he likes, namely Usato lol and I think Rose's familiar too since he was protecting the bunny from being petted too
Feb 16, 11:33 PM

May 2019
Reply to LeenPhoenixRae
Blurin got big now! But he's still snobby towards everyone else but those he likes, namely Usato lol and I think Rose's familiar too since he was protecting the bunny from being petted too
@LeenPhoenixRae
Yeah Blurin doesn't like anyone except Usato petting him and that rabbit teased that girl by standing on top of him haha.

This was a calm before the storm-type episode and it was somewhat refreshing to see Kazuki admit to Usato that he's pretty scared for the upcoming battle as I haven't noticed that much in other isekais.
Feb 16, 11:38 PM

Feb 2019
Alfredo-Sauce said:
@LeenPhoenixRae
Yeah Blurin doesn't like anyone except Usato petting him and that rabbit teased that girl by standing on top of him haha.

This was a calm before the storm-type episode and it was somewhat refreshing to see Kazuki admit to Usato that he's pretty scared for the upcoming battle as I haven't noticed that much in other isekais.

Yeah, it sure is the calm before the storm, but I think out of all three of them, Usato's the most ready. And it's nice to see that Kazuki's not really Mr Perfect, he's only human after all.

The rabbit is indeed a mischievous little thing who dotes on Blurin I think & takes advantage of him when it benefits him lol But I wonder how Usato will turn the table around after seeing that vision the fox beastkin showed him.
Feb 17, 12:53 AM

Mar 2007
The deep conversation about the fear of war, and ideals clashing, that's what has made this hands down the best isekai this season. Loved Senpai teasing him about their "bromance." Happy I watched this, they're even low on the annoying tropes.
Feb 17, 2:56 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Let the war begin!
Hyped for next week.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 17, 4:53 AM
Oct 2022
I don’t wanna spend the time to talk bad about someone’s hard work so I’ll simply say I found the relationships in the story DIFFICULT to deal with.. Kazuki was good in this episode as he showed what any of us would be thinking when faced with our own mortality.. then he turned right around and ruined his hard work by his pathetic display to Celia.. I mean he’s already hurt her once but goes back to tell her he’s off to fight with a single sentence.. no kiss, no hug, no confession.. as I said earlier the relationships in this one make me wanna fling myself down a flight of stairs.. our mc is still oblivious to Suzu’s advances and Kazuki will need to be held at gunpoint and forced to express his feelings to Celia.. honestly I’m probably expecting too much from the show but I feel like it had a lot of potential.. I haven’t read the manga for this one so I’m really hoping the upcoming war will awesome with our Mc saving then finally kissing Suzu.. I know the chances of that are on par with the chance to win the lottery but hey, a guy can dream can’t he lol. Hope you all have good day 😊
Feb 17, 5:04 AM

Jun 2016
cant wait for turning point usato as frontline attacker
Feb 17, 5:32 AM
Jun 2021
This show took me by surprise. I randomly decided to add this anime to my watchlist and it's easily become one of my favorites in years! Some don't like that they spent 7 episodes letting us get to know the characters but I think they've done a great job with doing so! The characters all have their internal struggles yet they all share the similar goal of defeating the demons! I'm not ready for the remaining episodes!

Also, anyone else really freaking love Rose and Usato's relationship?????😋
Feb 17, 5:33 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to NirvashX1
cant wait for turning point usato as frontline attacker
@NirvashX1 Right haha
Feb 17, 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
Kind of a letdown there was no extra training or combat stuff of the likes in response to the vision.

Seems like the scene will happen regardless; or something like either one of them dying, the ending screen would make me say the isekai fangirl.

Maybe it'll become a shitshow on the battlefield, in which case it would probably be more realistic.
Feb 17, 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
I would be scared to, getting summoned on an unknown world just to kill the demon lord. A battle to death with bloodthirsty demon. Glad Kazuki sought the advice of Usato. The camaraderie between the heroes would help them in the upcoming battle and to cope with an environment they're not familiar with if they choose to stay. Suzune would probably get a brutal realization that you shouldn't romanticize a battle with demons. Anyway, this kind of episodes you expect when there's an upcoming battle. It was OK.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 17, 10:01 AM
Jun 2021
phantomfandom said:
Captain Rose reminds me of Captain Yami from Black Clover.
Still not clear if saving enemy is in protocol or not, this might be some interesting development if Usato find some enemies worth saving.
Usato and Kazuki are shipped by Suzune. Too bad Kazuki and the princess have stronger chemistry.
In the end the battle scene is the main part to judge if this anime is good or not.

i thought I was the only one who thought this but since we had the same thought we are brothers now
Feb 17, 3:04 PM

Nov 2009
"Not only are beastkins beautiful"

YUP, just look at those shadows doing poses, the bunny is extra curvy as well. LOL

Also, wonder if Kazuki had seggs with the Princess, what with him calling her -san instead of hime-sama. (and how they're shy and trying to avoid eye contact)

"I'll kill you before the enemy kill you"... what sort of pep talk was that? LOL... Rose... you so funny.

Usato got his official uniform, looks nice I guess.

Well... time to see if Usato can "change the future" and prevent Kazuki and Inukami from getting killed by that Black Knight he saw in the vision.
amlgFeb 17, 4:47 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 17, 3:39 PM
Oct 2014
Great build up to the upcoming events
Feb 17, 6:21 PM
Apr 2023
Honestly, if Usato shared what he saw in his vision with the captain and the other people, there is high possibility that not only will he be able to prevent Kazuki and Suzune's deaths (for sure he will be able to do this) but he might also be able to save even more of the other soldiers' lives. But I suppose his OP healing powers will surface later so that will also help a lot in the battle soon.
Feb 18, 12:38 AM
Nov 2016
Kazuki's whining was insufferable. 5 minutes i'll never get back yo. Which actually made this the first episode i didn't thoroughly enjoy.
"I'm scared whining" is among my top 5 least favorite moments next to flashbacks, villain mumbo jumbo, unimportant side characters mumbo jumbo aaaaaaaaaaand school festivals.

Anyway, am i alone in wishing there was a show where a hard boiled woman like Captain Rose is a main heroine as in main love interest for our MC ? I always love those kinda characters and wish they'd get more screen time and get more fleshed out.
But nope, the love interests we get are either dumb bimbos or ditzy innocent maidens. ~Sigh~
Gimme that cold ass tough sensei !
Feb 18, 9:50 AM
Mar 2023
Ugh, I actually hope Kazuki will die... he's so annoying, especially in his relationship with the princess and this episode.

At this rate, all we'll in the next episodes is: 2 demons out of 700 already passed the bridge! Kazuki accidentally hugs the princess. Usato and Blurin are arguing over a bowl of fruits. Rose flashbacks are shown.
Feb 18, 8:33 PM
Nov 2016
^Nah, it won't be thaaaaaaaaat bad. Also, spoilers dude.
Feb 19, 2:02 AM
Apr 2021
I knew Kazuki was always a real one he was always looking out for Usato ever since they got teleported into that world, i would tell Kazuki that it’s ok to feel fear especially since he just came from a world where he was only just a student, so going from a student to being frontline in an upcoming war is scary so props to him for gaining courage👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Usato looks fresh as shit in his new uniform, I was wondering when we were gonna see the uniform he was wearing the opening it’s nice to see it in an episode now🔥🔥

Suzune is so funny man I love her character and everytime she comes on the screen (PAUSE) she’s so unserious and so hyped being Isekai’d in another world😭

If rose grabbed my face and told me I can’t die no matter what and that I have to put my life first…idk man I think id fall for her😅😅
Feb 19, 8:03 AM
Apr 2023
8 out 10 it was good
Feb 19, 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
Reply to Zeemod155
This always happens in an isekai anime, doesn't it? Halfway through there's some episode called "Impending Danger" and it's either that or the episode(s) right afterward that I fall off.

First, let me compliment this anime by saying that it's been very funny and clever and light and its characters are fun and endearing, which is hard to do in fantasy-comedy. But this does not translate to me caring about these characters when the life-and-death stakes of the impending demon lord war or political assassination start to become the main narrative conflict.

The characters just don't have what it takes. They're not that interesting. They don't have these grand aspirations that set them apart from other background characters. I barely feel like I know them despite the show being very clear and direct with who they are as characters. It's kind of surface-deep, I guess? This isn't how you want to think about a show right before they send a bunch of characters off into a war where they are reminding you of the low odds of survival.

I guess the other side of things is that I don't believe that anyone will die. I feel like I'm being persuaded too hard. I'm convinced the show doesn't have the guts to kill anyone. Or in actuality, it doesn't have a good reason to kill anyone. People forget that killing characters isn't simply some crutch to keep ensuring the audience that stakes exist or that enemies are powerful. I mean they SHOULD do that... but they should do that AS WELL AS bring a meaningful and emotional payoff to some failure or inherent tragedy that they've been struggling with and couldn't escape from. And I'm looking over each of these characters and I do not see a single one that's been crafted to bring a sense of meaningful, tragic, sacrificial, or emotional payoff if that inevitable death scene may happen.

Which (again) sucks when you consider we've been prepared for 2 full episodes for someone to die. If it doesn't happen it would be a waste of build-up. If it does happen I do not believe I will have the capacity to be moved by the death scene whatsoever. So what do we do? Well...

Stick to the show's strengths: creativity, buoyancy, funniness, irreverence, and good vibes. Those are the foundations these characters/stories were built and so should become the pillars to continue off of them. I would argue Total Fantasy Knockout, KonoSuba, and Uncle Isekai do very well in sticking to their tone consistently. Anime like Re:Zero and Mushoku Tensei have more flexible tones (but make their "dark/serious" tone clearer from the get-go) and they have more interesting characters. So you feel more prepared and at home when the serious high-stakes moments ramp up. Whereas Slime Isekai, Bookworm and Log Horizon are successful in sticking to a consistent "down the middle" path.

There's nothing wrong with being like KonoSuba. I'd heard this show be described as the best Isekai fantasy comedy since that show. And I'd agree if you're talking about mainly the first 3 episodes. But anything from episode 4 and onward, you'd have no idea what that person was talking about. Maybe there is a show that has the chops to be as funny as KonoSuba AND as dramatic as Re:Zero. But it's not this show. I also would never recommend trying to do that since sticking with one, the other, or somewhere down the middle seems like a better choice.
@Zeemod155 No one read that but thanks or something.
Feb 20, 11:54 PM

Oct 2019
Next episode the battle will finally begin.. Let's see how Usato fares on the battlefield. And will he save Kasuki and Suzune?
Feb 22, 3:17 PM

Nov 2017
Set ups done and preparation is over, the demon army is incoming, we'll finally see what are those visions all about
Feb 22, 9:23 PM
Jul 2023
Cool to finally see Usato get his uniform. Can't wait for the battle next episode
Feb 23, 12:10 AM

Apr 2009
There goes the final mobilization order, and some grim prophetic vision to make it darker.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 23, 8:07 AM
Jun 2012
Senpai is the best pie
Feb 27, 5:59 AM

Jul 2017
The fox beastkin that dropped Usato a bad end of a future's vision, he'd rather be more careful about Rose, who has completed her round dealing with the Demon Lord's army. And about that beastkin, her and few other who have the Oracle of Time prophetic visions are exceedingly rare. The report from Rose back to the king, they're to prepare for the incoming war, but when the fox beastkin mentions that ONLY Usato is the key to resolving this incident, reality sets in for him. This is all the more for both Kazuki and Suzune that they would also be inevitable to participating in war, which Kazuki fears the most, even facing strong monsters, in the face of death.

Despite Kazuki's overwhelming fears about getting KIA-ed, Usato has already Rose's mindset going into it, so he feels calm than usual. Both Usato and Kazuki hving a bromance moment of their fears and all, it speaks about their characters a lot in the good way. Also, even with Suzune overhearing both Usato and Kazuki, she is also fearful, but does not show it to give him reassurance. If that's not enough, the King's reassurance is more than enough to boost everyone's morale.

Once again, Blurin has a killer, not wanting Ururu to pet it lols. And Usato, called in by Rose to reconfirm his duty on the battlefield, also finally gets the coveted Rescue Team uniform. It's time for action!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

75 by EvandroBraz »»
May 5, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

65 by G_Spark233 »»
May 5, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8

68 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1

81 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:07 PM

» Felm

Isekai-Enjoyer - Apr 28

16 by OP_Rider »»
May 2, 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.