Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Not surprising that Earth would try to help anyone in need from their world, even some lost child from a royal family. It's a good thing he cleared up the misunderstanding with their parents.

Nothing really special about this episode although we could say Earth made a new friend.
Dec 11, 2023 9:21 AM

Dec 2021
Of course, Earth would never leave an animal all alone.

Earth discovered an baby Dragon and nourished it with sustenance. The Fairy Queen revealed its royal lineage among the Dragons. Earth successfully rectified the misapprehension held by the Dragon's parents, who had mistakenly thought their offspring was abducted. Preferring modesty, Earth wished that their encounter had never occurred. Later, a Dragon messenger paid a visit to Earth.

Working at the pub can be tough, whether it's in the game or real life. I was really surprised at how quickly they sorted out the dragon plot, especially since it was such a cliffhanger in the last episode. I thought it would take up the whole episode, but they wrapped it up in less than 10 minutes. But, you know how it goes – one problem gets solved, and another one pops up. It's funny how Earth's cooking is just that good around here. Lmao.

Poor Earth, it seems like he never gets a break in his VRMMO life. That's rough, man.

Dec 11, 2023 9:32 AM
Jul 2023
This series totally work better without the game aspects.
Dec 11, 2023 9:44 AM

Mar 2021
The dragon baby was so cute of course Earth wouldn't just abandon it he would help everyone
Dec 11, 2023 10:39 AM
Feb 2022
A wild voyeur dragon appears!
Dec 11, 2023 12:38 PM

Dec 2022
honestly glad this is ending soon it tries to add new things to its plot but it looks so unnatural that i cant bear it .they should try to build up to these things
Dec 11, 2023 12:38 PM

Feb 2008
I like it but the episode felt kind of short for me.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 11, 2023 12:40 PM

Feb 2008
Reply to Zaxphred
honestly glad this is ending soon it tries to add new things to its plot but it looks so unnatural that i cant bear it .they should try to build up to these things
@Zaxphred Maybe a second season will come? :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 11, 2023 1:15 PM

Feb 2007
Clearly, cooking is the most dangerous skill, and with great power comes great responsibility. :D
Dec 11, 2023 1:30 PM

Sep 2018
Bro, just jump into bed with the Queen already, good lord, this is tiresome.
Dec 11, 2023 2:32 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to Mainnus
This series totally work better without the game aspects.
@Mainnus I agree, this show is overall way more enjoyable when they don't do episodes full of yapping or immersion breaking stuffy VRMMO things too much, he's too real when he's relaxing away from work lol

I hope this anime doesn't rush in some cliche cringey stuff next episode to end this series (and more of the highlight of the show, the fairy queen)
Dec 11, 2023 3:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Of course Earth discovering a baby dragon would lead to the dragons wanting to eat his food lol, this plot point definitely reminds me of “Campfire Cooking in Another World” from Winter season this year, kinda feels like we’ve come full circle now here at the end of the year.

It’s also kinda upsetting to find out that someone Earth knows is the game is one of the ominous devs, it got me wondering who it could be but there’s no way to know at the moment, and with one episode left I kinda doubt we’ll find out. And lastly, once again the Fairy Queen had some great moments this episode, I’ll definitely miss her and some other fun things about this show once it’s over, it was a nice one to chill to right after these tough Mondays.
Dec 11, 2023 3:15 PM
May 2017
Earth and the Fairy Queen is a funny and lovely couple with the vibes of Ataru and Lum.

And Earth likes -- loves? -- the Fairy Queen even running from the marriage...

Another very, very good episode! Already waiting for a second season!
leonardobarbaDec 11, 2023 3:21 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Feb 2019
Earth is just full of surprises lol He got the little lady hooked on his cooking so now, she doesn't want to eat anymore of the stuff by her own kin lol I wonder what that green dragon hovering outside the window is after...
Dec 11, 2023 10:15 PM

Mar 2013
That was hilarious.

Another eventful episode with a lot of characters and even GMs with their conspiracy

I can't wait for another episode!!!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 12, 2023 12:22 AM

Dec 2022
Normally, I don't question how people choose to play a game but this man is gaming all wrong. As a long time gamer this mfer has me frustrated with every decision he makes.🤣
Dec 12, 2023 8:04 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
Bro, just jump into bed with the Queen already, good lord, this is tiresome.
@GakutoDeathGlare

Agreed. The gag is so old. He's literally a grown ass man, not some shy teenager.
Dec 12, 2023 11:40 AM

Feb 2007
Reply to lazypanda666
Normally, I don't question how people choose to play a game but this man is gaming all wrong. As a long time gamer this mfer has me frustrated with every decision he makes.🤣
@lazypanda666 I mean, he's made it quite clear from the start that he just wants to have a nice time enjoying the game, even specifically choosing his skills at first so that the other players would leave him be. He's not there to be the top player, he's just there to relax after a day of work.

@Duck-Brigade That is a weird way of looking at it, I'd rather expect a teenager to jump into bed with an NPC without considering the consequences. I really don't see Earth making any such moves unless he comes to realize that the queen is an actual autonomous intelligence making her own decisions.
Dec 12, 2023 8:30 PM

Jul 2017
Earth finding a baby dragon, it would be problematic if he brought it back to human lands, so it's decided to leave it out in the woods and feed it. Even to the Fairy Queen, this is also a rather big problem since it's a red dragon, which its parents come finding it to the detriment of Earth. He has no choice but to give it back to them, and within all parties, pretend that this situation never happened since he wants peace without conflict. Earth's first time in the Fairy Kingdom seeking work, he's left with the scraps, and has to help an innkeeper with all of the restaurant stuff, being like a part-timer.

The developers on the other hand, have been watching both the Fairy Queen and Ryuu as AIs, which Earth has raised their interests into continuing the game. Earth getting summoned by the Fairy Queen, or rather, a green dragon who's the least powerful and act as messengers...he's here to relay the message that the baby dragon's being picky about her food, that Earth's food became her first food that dragon food is just mediocre in comparison. Too bad for Earth, his food is just too good, and he just wants to run away from the Fairy Kingdom, much less the dragons whom which their child has exhibited such a skill...and trying to imitate it just doesn't work.

Chase Earth down to get some good human food, that's the only way.
Dec 13, 2023 7:36 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to luinthoron
@lazypanda666 I mean, he's made it quite clear from the start that he just wants to have a nice time enjoying the game, even specifically choosing his skills at first so that the other players would leave him be. He's not there to be the top player, he's just there to relax after a day of work.

@Duck-Brigade That is a weird way of looking at it, I'd rather expect a teenager to jump into bed with an NPC without considering the consequences. I really don't see Earth making any such moves unless he comes to realize that the queen is an actual autonomous intelligence making her own decisions.
@luinthoron No it's not. An adult would brush it off without acting like a tsundere maiden and just log out then and there. Dude literally inconveniences himself to the point of running across town to find an inn to log out in.
Dec 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Jul 2010
seems like nothing beats Earth's cooking

fairy queen still didn't give up from her 'hidden' motives lol
Dec 13, 2023 9:00 PM

Jun 2007
I see he bailed on his "I'll be nicer to them" idea in short order, smacking her just for asking for seconds lol

I think he must be gay or something. I can't fathom getting that annoyed because someone who looks like Queen wants to sneak into your bed. I'd so be taking that opportunity to test the bounds of the game engine, to see how R-18 I can push it lol.

It was kind of dumb of the green dragon to just go home with some precooked food. Did he not foresee running out? You'd think he would have either asked Earth about culinary training before leaving, or at least try to setup some sort of trading infrastructure to allow for future restocking.

luinthoron said:
That is a weird way of looking at it, I'd rather expect a teenager to jump into bed with an NPC without considering the consequences. I really don't see Earth making any such moves unless he comes to realize that the queen is an actual autonomous intelligence making her own decisions.

Yea, I'd definitely expect it of a teen but if you seriously think there aren't a multitude of adults that would do the same, you either don't know enough adults or perhaps your adult social circle is from a convent? :)
Dec 14, 2023 7:29 PM
Apr 2023
With that SAO-like subplot, it is kind of saddening the season is about to end.
I wonder who the board members play as in-game?
Dec 14, 2023 11:07 PM

Jul 2019
Earth should be nicer to the poor, sweet Queen.
Dec 15, 2023 2:35 PM
Jun 2012
Good episodes. Dragons and food seems like how we'll close out.
Dec 17, 2023 4:52 PM
Dec 2021
It was what I expected from an isekai <3, its absurd simplicity.

Dec 18, 2023 7:43 AM

May 2009
Reply to kitoha
It was what I expected from an isekai <3, its absurd simplicity.

@kitoha But it's VRMMOshit not isekaishit.
Dec 30, 2023 8:49 AM
Jun 2015
Earth is the most pathetic, lamest gayest bad MC in all anime I have seen.
Jan 10, 10:45 AM
Jan 2023
Interesting, seems Earth's cooking is too well liked, even by dragons. Now the baby red dragon won't eat anything else.

That subplot with the developers is interesting, training AIs. I think they've shown us too little of that too late though.

Next episode is the last one, I hope it's good.
Jan 12, 11:25 AM
Apr 2017
FINALLY SOME DRAGONS THAT AREN CGI!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2023

116 by Ancerise »»
May 3, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2023

24 by wildhood »»
Apr 28, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2023

24 by Magito »»
Jan 10, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

27 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jan 10, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

23 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jan 9, 10:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.