Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sugar Apple Fairy Tale (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Jonas turns out to be way more sensitive than I had thought. And that comes from a guy who used some clever tricks to try to get what he wanted...

I do like how Ann stood her ground and is able to continously show how much she's grown. The more this season aired, it feels like the more her character has matured.
Sep 1, 2023 6:04 AM

Apr 2014
Gladfully, Bridgett still knew what was right or wrong and repented her wrongful conduct.
Curse you Gladice, the tragic end is awaiting you.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 1, 2023 6:13 AM

Feb 2021
I'm disliking Bridget less and less now
Jonas not suddenly appearing challenge (impossible)
19:29 Damn this is actually brutal
Sep 1, 2023 6:50 AM
Sep 2021
The red fairy Gladice has been successful in taking anne as a hostage and challe follows him to free anne. Let's see what happens next.
Sep 1, 2023 7:21 AM

Jul 2011
I kinda want to see how Bridget even got Gladis. Like someone approached and said "Hey, kiddo, want a very handsome fairy for cheap?"

Seeing Jonas made me say every swear words that I know. That guy is still around, sadly.

Elliot should had stayed quiet to not summon the Murphy's Law. Now Anne was kidnapped.
Sep 1, 2023 9:02 AM

Feb 2019
Anne is a goddamn saint for even reaching out to Bridget today. I knew from the very beginning they were going to come with some sob story and try to make us feel bad for her, but I still can’t forgive her for the stuff she did.

Anne truly is a kind soul to try and comfort her. Orland is even kinder for still having feelings for Bridget and letting her tend to him after losing his eye. Ain’t enough love in the world for me to do that 😂 Yea it may not have been her direct fault that he attacked Orland. But she did bring him there with nefarious intentions still.

Orland loses his eye for being nothing but a nice guy, but Jonas is still in one piece getting drunk in alleys and still getting invited to work with Anne. I don’t get how he’s had virtually no comeuppance. Losing his place at the workshop isn’t enough, he’s done some really messed up shit. Guess Paige workshop was down bad and needed any artisan they could get, but still.

Gladus is such a scumbag. About time we got a proper villain like this. Don’t know how Challe and Anne will get out of this one without some type of external help. In a one on one fight he’s enough of a problem on his own. Not to mention him having Challe’s wing and Anne as a hostage.

Can’t wait for next week
Marinate1016Sep 1, 2023 9:11 AM
Sep 1, 2023 9:27 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if that's Challe's real wing, he may just pretend to get hurt. The letter to Collins might notified the danger in advance.
Sep 1, 2023 9:38 AM
Apr 2020
I'm sure anne will forgive this fairy too after everything is settled 😂😂
Sep 1, 2023 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
Oh boy. The moment Challe sees an opening he is going to go berserk. One simply does not threaten or kidnap his silver sugar lady.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 1, 2023 10:36 AM

Jun 2021
In part 1, only Challe got took away by Bridget. This time both him and Anne are being taken by Gladice. I wanna say "At least now they're not going to be apart from each other." But damn, I'm worried what that Red Fairy will do to them. If not for Challe's wing, he can fight and take him down.
RedcherSep 1, 2023 10:42 AM
Sep 1, 2023 11:24 AM

Dec 2013
Ewww Jonas is back and with that undeserved second chance, the dude tried to kill Anne, Bridget should have been more than enough to make all the sculptures.
Sep 1, 2023 12:44 PM

May 2015
That moment when you realize Jonas is actually a really sad character.
Sep 1, 2023 1:32 PM

Jul 2019
What a thrilling episode! I was really surprised when Jonas was brought again, but then again...if they ever want to make that order on time, he will be needed as I get a feeling it'll take a while before Challe can free Anne.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Sep 1, 2023 4:25 PM
Nov 2020
This episode went by in like 5 seconds. I literally laughed out loud when I saw Jonas. It looks like Bridget might finally grow up a little after her friend ended up losing an eye. I have a feeling she will still get a happy ending with Orlando.
Sep 1, 2023 6:18 PM

Mar 2016
Seeing Jonas ruined put a smile on my face, which did vanished right away at the end of the episode.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 1, 2023 6:20 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode!
leonardobarbaSep 1, 2023 6:24 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 1, 2023 8:15 PM
Oct 2021
i have a feeling part 2 will end awfully like part 1 and it's not gonna get a season 2, im gonna combust 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Sep 2, 2023 12:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eh Jonas is here.... but damn they took Anne now :(
Sep 2, 2023 4:43 AM
Oct 2021
Jonas tries not to return challenge (impossible)

For real though, as much as I don’t like him, this development makes sense-

Also, I appreciate that Cathy seems to genuinely care for him beyond a mere master/servant relationship. I wonder if she’ll ever be freed too.
Sep 2, 2023 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
Jonas returns, everything goes south, did he fake giving him the real wing? Should have checked inside the bag.
Sep 2, 2023 11:44 AM
Jan 2014
These last few episodes have been really good, very interested in seeing how this plays out.
Sep 3, 2023 4:55 AM
Apr 2022
oh great, jonas is back, thought he was gone for good, yet here he is, wow
Sep 3, 2023 9:37 AM

Jul 2020
Anne's naivity and all-forgiving attitude are really beginning to get on my nerves now.
Sep 3, 2023 11:01 AM

May 2015
This is a pretty harsh situation. I hope Lafalle doesn't get to have his way this easily...
Sep 5, 2023 8:20 AM

Jul 2017
The Red Fairy LaFalle has struck once again, though he has been there the entire time. It's a crisis at the time being where disaster struck, and Viscount Hugh must make the report to inform people about the impending calamity. As Bridget runs away in fear, she thinks that she's to blame for bringing Gladus along, and if the sugar's any importance, the work still has to be done before the Holy Beginnings Festival at full force. Even Noah chips in to help, though Kat eventually comes for the aid due to the bet between him and Hugh.

The cost of letting loose Gladus cost Orland's left eye, though the reward of 10,000 cress is still there. But Anne is unsatisfied if the Paige Workshop works their asses off and just gets reconstituted in payment, it would be an insult. And within the sight of a blink of an eye, Anne captures Jonah, seemingly in a drunken state, with the misunderstandings all cleared. But still his stubborn state will not warrant him to return to the Radcliffe Workshop. The Paige Workshop is open for him, though their past grievances come into question, especially for Jonas who still lives in denial that sugar confections aren't made for him. With due course, Jonas joins the Workshop, but Lafalle strikes when they least expected it, and Challe trusts Anne, who in turn commands Challe away.

All is going to the Red Fairy's plan, or will Anne and Challe find a way out of the heinous plan of LaFalle's?
Sep 6, 2023 11:23 PM
Apr 2020
The way this is 22 minutes but felt like 5 minutes! This episode was great. I can't wait for the next!
Sep 21, 2023 1:05 AM

Sep 2023
It was technically a filler episode that helped to progress the main story line.
Sep 21, 2023 8:36 PM

Apr 2011
Can't wait to not give a single f about the inevitable 'tragic' backstory for the red fairy - he hurt Anne, he took Orlands eye, he nearly decapitated someone, he's rapey for Shall.

Never forgive never forget.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Oct 8, 2023 6:33 PM

Jun 2014
Orland has lost the sight of his right eye because of that evil opal fairy. Perhaps this is what it'll take to make Bridget mature and act sensible.

Now, Ann is captured, and Rafal has Shall's wing. This is bad.

Oct 25, 2023 9:48 AM
Aug 2013
This series has really taken a nose dive with the second part. A shame really, the first part was pretty good, and the characters hadn't gotten as insufferable yet. Now each episode just feels like pointless filler, nothing interesting happens and no character is sympathetic enough to truly care about.
Nov 22, 2023 12:55 AM

Mar 2011
What a cliffhanger... I don't even know what to say... (but I hope they try not to redeem him too).

Poor Orlando :( (also now poor Elliott).
Oh no, I probably shouldn't have said I almost wished Jonas was back. This is NOT what I meant.

I really wonder what will happen now and how thy will resolve this.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Dec 23, 2023 5:55 AM
Feb 2015
Is this redemption arc for Bridget and Jonas, i don't mid since it seem our new antagonist takeover Raphael. This is brutal for an anime about Sugar making. Hope Elliot is fine, now he got Anne and Challe, what he's ploting. Hope Jonas will be useful for Paige, they really need to make the sculpture yet more bad thing happen from time to time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2023

45 by Sushi_died »»
Jun 12, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

the_great_prince - Jul 4, 2023

64 by narusenpai »»
May 22, 7:58 AM

» This is my prediction about Bridgett…

Skoorb - Jul 7, 2023

20 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 15, 1:30 PM

» Season 2???

RjtheGreat14 - Nov 22, 2023

9 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 15, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2023

29 by jumbosan »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.