Report narusenpai's Profile


Anime Stats
Days: 164.9
Mean Score: 7.20
  • Total Entries610
  • Rewatched0
  • Episodes9,977
Anime History Last Anime Updates
Sensitive Pornograph
Sensitive Pornograph
Jun 9, 3:48 PM
Completed 1/1 · Scored 10
Busou Renkin
Busou Renkin
May 1, 1:47 PM
Completed 26/26 · Scored 7
School Days: Magical Heart Kokoro-chan
School Days: Magical Heart Kokoro-chan
May 1, 1:47 PM
Completed 1/1 · Scored 6
Manga Stats
Days: 35.4
Mean Score: 7.86
  • Total Entries240
  • Reread1
  • Chapters6,309
  • Volumes0
Manga History Last Manga Updates
Kimi wa, Ore ga Suki da tte Ittara Donna Kao suru darou.
Kimi wa, Ore ga Suki da tte Ittara Donna Kao suru darou.
May 5, 4:38 PM
Completed 17/17 · Scored 8
5-ji kara 9-ji made
5-ji kara 9-ji made
May 1, 1:47 PM
Reading 50/? · Scored -
May 1, 1:47 PM
Reading 62/84 · Scored 9


All Comments (75) Comments

Would you like to post a comment? Please login or sign up first!
Mariana-tan 7 hours ago
Mariana-tan 7 hours ago
TRY ME, BITCH!!!!!!!!
MiiKamiya May 25, 2:54 PM
BloodRain_ Apr 5, 2018 9:42 AM
Mariana-tan Feb 2, 2018 8:00 PM
Nah, eu sei q eu sou linda! =D
Mas tb, são seus olhos *-*
athenamizunashi May 30, 2016 11:10 AM
I'm in love with Masakazu Katsura's art too.
I like gender bender a lot too, and I tend to like psychological manga with lots of fanservice and sexual themes (like Nozokiana or Umibe no onnanoko, or Sundome).
I love likable main characters : Kaiji and Inuyashiki are some of my favorites.
athenamizunashi May 30, 2016 12:27 AM
I really recommend you Video Girl Ai, and I'm happy to see you like Masakazu Katsura too. In France all of his manga has been published by my favorite editor (Tonkam). I'm collecting first prints !
athenamizunashi May 29, 2016 12:15 AM
The manga volumes were released like 15 years ago in France my country) so they're very hard to find. I know the fifth volume is sold at my favorite second hand bookstore. I'll buy the fourth one on the internet (priceminister is a very good french second hand website). I NEED a figure, you're so lucky !
athenamizunashi May 28, 2016 11:07 AM
I love the characters (Utena is my favorite but I like Anthy, Wakaba, Miki and Touga a lot too) the symbolism, the OST, the battle scenes, the funny moments, everything about Utena is just perfect in my opinion. I loved the movie too. It was so great. I own most of the manga volumes and I plan to buy the DVDs too. (a figure would be nice, but they're so expensive ...)
And you, what to you like about Utena ?
athenamizunashi May 28, 2016 10:39 AM
Very good taste. Utena is my favorite anime too. Also your forum avatar is Akari from Aria, and I love her.
xxMai Jan 25, 2016 3:54 AM
Yes, part of is that they're shy, but the other part is that they're just plain unwilling to change anything about that also.
Then again, it's also hard to do 1-on-1 conversations with them, when there are so many of them in class. It would take up to 6 hours for just exchanging a few words with them (*happened on the exam*).
Ah, I'm also trying to see if I can start teaching Japanese here. There might be some interest in it. We have Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French and Arabic, but no Japanese, so we'll see how does that go.
Also, teaching teenagers might not be such a bad thing. I thought that as you get older your tolerance and understanding would be better, but I was awfully wrong with that judgment. Not only are my older students (30+) some of the worst students, but they have zero respect for you too. TT____TT

Well, in the end I hope you make a good decision that you will be happy with. (:
Mariana-tan Jan 24, 2016 8:51 PM
*le vem correndo(em camera lenta), gritando*



*kyun, kyun*
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
xxMai Jan 21, 2016 3:09 AM
AH, that's true. I think I remember a bit now. Sorry, I have a very short-term memory and I easily forget stuff. TT____TT
Yes, that is awesome. I hope you succeed. I also teach in the translation department, among others, and 90% of my students want to be translators (but Turkish-English, English-Turkish), and the other 10% want to be teachers, with a mix of few that just want to simply learn English. The problem is that overall they're very uninterested in doing any work. They just simply want everything to fall in their lap. Well, that's a general problem at this university, but still... It's very difficult to work with them in a class that simply focuses on speaking and communication skills. No one wants to say anything in class.
xxMai Jan 20, 2016 1:06 PM
Oh, you're at that age now. What kind of university would you like to go to? Better question, what kind of major do you want to do?
And yeah, still very much active (that is, as much as I can be with my busy schedule), but not so much in MI, as much as in my other groups.
xxMai Jan 19, 2016 7:16 AM
Hey, Mio~! How are you? It's been ages since we last talked. I hope you're doing good. Oh, and happy belated New Year! I hope the year started off good and that you're already enjoying it. (: