Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2022 4:06 AM

Nov 2011
They're really pushing responsibility to Kousetsu ....

They should be much more worried about the present given that there's also another threat and war seems inevitable.. I feel like these latest episode is setting up for a big finale arc. Really hope she learned a lot from this experience. I hope Ittoki can also be a capable leader.
Stark700Nov 22, 2022 6:25 AM
Nov 22, 2022 6:23 AM
Jul 2017
Poor Ittoki... He has to make a decision as the new leader.
Suzaku is driven by his hatred for Iga. He ignores his father and chooses to fight.
Housen...
Kousetsu's disguise lol
Nov 22, 2022 6:36 AM
Nov 2019
Oh wow the blonde girl deserves a proper beating , her snitching caused a lot of damage and I hope she gets what she deserves for that . Also now that red haired guys father died I hope he’s going to switch sides and die in the end too .

Also will ittoki be finally useful in the next episode ?
Nov 22, 2022 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
Well I thought it was going smoothly last time. but that isn't exactly the case.
How is koga going to get out of this situation clean? are they so stupid that they would lose military power after openly attacking and even defend against the other clans and ainn or whatever after the invasion??
Next is MC, he should have excommunicate the two before letting them go, He could have held back one of them but no one would imagine koga being reckless enough to invade so I won't hold him accountable for sending both his top fighters.
3rd is how stupid are kousetsu and the god ninja or whatever to barge in with a full frontal attack, I mean the god ninja guy was sneaking around like a ninja when he took evidence of koga, but decided to infiltrate a rescue and hostage mission by bust through the front gate and exiting the same.
and finally 4th with the amount of tech the first line of defence may have been decent even though if koga went off road the it doesn't even count. No one in the village is in ninja core suits, does the village have only elderly and middle age people, no 20-30 year old fighters even if not at elite level??
Lots of loopholes. will see how it proceeds now that I have invested so much time in it.
Nov 22, 2022 6:59 AM

Apr 2014
Koga and those corrupted Annin are rotten af. I would say again that this foolish decision from Koga will lead to their doom in the end.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 22, 2022 7:14 AM

Jun 2015
Someone just needs to get MC this forbidden/secret core and I feel an awakening like scene coming.
'its the same reason you don't let a baby hold sharp objects'
smackdown level squee pigs as one of the best lines this year!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 22, 2022 7:24 AM
Sep 2021
The fight of Koga against Iga is about to start, let's see how ittoki handles this grave situation.
I give it 6/10.
Nov 22, 2022 7:26 AM
Nov 2019
So...
Yumika accepted Kousetsu into the family/clan. As a result Kousetsu is totally obsessed with her. She will do everything for her.
Ittoki (as a kid) accepted Kousetsu into the family/clan. As a result Kousetsu is total bitch to him. Nice.

I guess Kousetseu is jelous because mommy loves her son more. She protects Ittotki because Yumika told her, she wants mommy praise.
Helping Ittoki to become skilful ninja? Nah, that's not an option.

kabooomi said:
Oh wow the blonde girl deserves a proper beating , her snitching caused a lot of damage and I hope she gets what she deserves for that .

I think attacking clan leader is far more serious crime. What was Kousetsu punishment for doing that? Oh right, nothing. Blonde girl is not even member of clan.

Nov 22, 2022 7:28 AM
Jan 2017
#FuckKousetsu worst girl
also i wonder what ittoki is gonna do, it has 4 more episodes left and he still can't do shit.
Nov 22, 2022 8:38 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
after the last boring episodes, the war begins now. I liked this one so far, i think they did good with the limited money they have for the animation.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Nov 22, 2022 9:01 AM

Oct 2017
The fullscale battle has started, things are not looking good for Iga. What's Ittoki gonna do?
Nov 22, 2022 9:33 AM

Jan 2021
Slightly worse than last week. It still baffles me that they allowed 2 complete strangers into the heart of the village, but also allowed them to see pretty much everything that they have. I'm hoping that Kirei and Kousetsu will eventually get what's coming to them (leaking information that endangers everyone and pulling a knife in the acting chief because she got impatient and expects bro to have the answer to everything despite his inexperience), but I'm sure it won't happen given Ittoki's character. At most, it'll be a small slap on the wrist. Finally, I hope Ittoki gets some development in these last few episdoes because so far he hasn't shown anything worthwhile.

Nov 22, 2022 10:24 AM

Jul 2017
The Koga clan are really out for blood, and whatever ways they can do that, such is the case of Asura mechs. Even the NSC has rats from within, and Shione hurriedly being made as Captain under Karajishi's order is definitely fishy, as is the imprisoned Yumika withholding Iga's secret Ninja Core away from people like Koga's acting chief Kidou Minobe misusing the technology. Tokisada being the bearer of bad news with Yumika's sentencing, and Iga trying their best to minimize the damage as possible, it's better to leave the rebels who are closer than blood like him and Kousetsu to handle the rescue job. Ittoki's decision now is just as important now since both Koga and the NSC are working together in cahoots, leaving Iga to their own devices.

With all things in place, Koga is in a position ready to attack Iga anytime, but as Ban's father Housen tries his best to persuade Kidou, knowing his temperament, they would go for a full-scale infiltration instead, which means war. Ittoki may have felt like a slap in the face having to pick up where his mother have left, but he has no choice but to let Tokisada and Kousetsu save Yumika while defenses stay where they belong.

It is what it is, a mediocre show gone worse.
Nov 22, 2022 10:51 AM

Jun 2016
yoo we almost see kousetsu without mask at that backstory scene !!
Nov 22, 2022 11:48 AM
Apr 2022
faltou mais ação
Nov 22, 2022 11:58 AM
May 2021
this episode was good. Story pacing is picking up now
Nov 22, 2022 11:58 AM
Jul 2021
i can just feel kousetu dying inside in that disguise lmao
Nov 22, 2022 2:52 PM

Feb 2019
This was actually the best episode in my opinion. It was pretty obvious koga was just looking for reasons to go to war with iga but damn I wasn’t expecting the acting chief to kill his top advisor like that. Especially after just using his son to get info lmao.
Nov 22, 2022 3:37 PM
Mar 2021
this episode got me mad and shocked about the decisions that were being made.
Nov 22, 2022 4:34 PM
Oct 2018
That yellow haired girl deserve something worse than what Tsubaki Satomi got, something worse than death. After seeing how desperate the iga clan is, she's still going at full swing leaking information without any hesitation.
Nov 22, 2022 8:44 PM

Mar 2007
Lots of things happened this episode so it was really exciting. Just one small problem that MC didn't seem to be doing anything great since it felt like the episode was focused on too many other things happening.
Nov 22, 2022 9:18 PM

Feb 2021
Wait so Koga's chief is also not a ninja, and I find funny how he had gray hair even when he was younger.

And I thought Kirei had quit being a spy, so idk what happened.

Also, why were those disguises needed? Like they didn't even use it to fool anyone...

So that guy actually died from that gunshot, lol what is even happening now...
Nov 22, 2022 9:27 PM

May 2016
The blonde gave too much information, causing the death of many people and the Iga family losing a lot. I don't think there is going back.
And the redhead of the Koga will find out about the murder of his father? It would be the last straw if they blame the Iga hahaha again.
And the other clans that don't appear? After the constant takeover of the Koga clan by illicit means, the replacement of the captain of that much acclaimed "neutral" organization, the consequent release of the head of the Koga clan and the sentencing of the head of the Iga clan, it is obvious that everything is part of the Koga clan's plan and that they should intervene and join the Iga to remove the corruption from the "neutral" organization and stop the Koga's plan, if they don't want to be next.
Nov 22, 2022 9:47 PM
Jul 2015
blonder girl, uhmm... even if she die i can't really feel bad for her even tho her backstory was sad

and Kousetsu is annoying af... does she not know that Ittoki is also yumika's only son? and threating him like that even Ittoki is the new leader of Iga Clan.. disrespectful b*tch of her to do so.

I hope Ittoki gets good development next week's episode
Nov 22, 2022 10:56 PM

Aug 2017
Finally, Iga clan makes their move to save their chief. Way to go Kousetsu!

And Koga also made their move as well. That is to start a war with Iga clan and destroy their village. A bunch of savages.

Let the fight commence.

Nov 23, 2022 12:26 AM

May 2019
The action picks up, one of the better episodes in my opinion. While Kousetsu did hold an knife at Ittoki's throat I never thought she'd kill him but it was a little too much regardless.

With Yumika rescued I think they'll use a smoke bomb or something to escape, and with Suzaku's father killed Suzaku may switch sides which may also affect Kirei. Kirei may end up confessing what she did but lives have already been lost so not sure if she'll be forgiven.
Nov 23, 2022 8:25 AM
Oct 2019
Finally a good episode.
Plot is picking up now.
Nov 23, 2022 1:59 PM
May 2022
anime is pretty cool love how it's going
Nov 23, 2022 2:26 PM
Jan 2021
I really dislike the blonde haired girl. She is awful.
Nov 23, 2022 4:19 PM

Feb 2012
wtf, I didn't expect this show to ripoff Gundam SEED. Kidou's literally just Ninja Rau Le Creuset salty about being created for being Koga's heir and deliberately instigating shit between Koga and Iga so all Ninjas get wiped out.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 24, 2022 2:32 AM

Jul 2020
I can already see the blonde girl being eventually forgiven for her spying, I'd hate if that's how it happens
Nov 24, 2022 4:25 PM
Feb 2021
I don't think I hate a character more in any anime than I do Kousetsu. I wish she would leave the clan entirely or something happen to her to where she's no longer relevant because every time she comes up on my screen I just wanna toss it in the trash with her stupid ass on it. I thought I hated Bitch from Shield Hero a ton but good lord I CAN NOT STAND this girl Kousetsu....anyways, decent episode, from the preview it looks like next week might be the best episode of the season so far.
Nov 25, 2022 7:42 AM

Apr 2014
Every new episode I feel like Kousetsu is a big waste on a character potential. It can be seen how much they wanted her to be a popular character but absolutely nothing interesting happens with her. Even if she steals the show in the last episodes (at this point I highly doubt it) I don't think it will be enough to compensate the first 8 episodes. What a shame.
Nov 25, 2022 10:06 PM

Jul 2012
I appreciate the stakes getting more serious, though I kind of wish Ittoki would take his operational security a little more seriously.
Nov 26, 2022 1:44 AM

Jul 2021
the war was unevitable. koga would have done it no matter what. i wonder who really is responsible for kishinmaru's murder.

at this point it's no brainer that ittoki will save everyones asses at the end. if he doesn't what's his use being the mc? he will probably get the secret core and become insanely OP or something.

tokisada and kousetsu's acting was great lol.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 26, 2022 5:25 AM
Sep 2021
You know that come back ep
when all hope is lost on anime and thinking its a bad anime
This and last ep was the one which kept it alive

Expect for music since music is strange
Nov 27, 2022 7:04 AM

May 2022
Nice plot everytime at the end, the makers know what they are doing.
Welcome to Reality!
Nov 27, 2022 11:18 PM

Oct 2013
so everyone expects the blonde is the spy and yes I know she was at first. but remember she did lie to the red head kid earlier and in a previous episode the mom and uncle had a convo about I believe there was a spy in the Iga village before blonde girl even got there.
I think The real spy is purple haired glasses girl, remember her husband's in the hospital with some disease or injury or whatever I bet the Koga got to her saying the ninja core can cure him and turned her.

ps this show sucks balls hope everyone dies!
Nov 28, 2022 5:01 PM

Feb 2018
I'm sure they'll get out of this somehow.
Dec 5, 2022 9:58 PM
Dec 2022
this film no goood
Dec 7, 2022 6:34 PM
Jan 2017
I liked this episode. More specifically, I liked the basic premise of this episode. Ittoki finally shows some cojones by ordering the non-lethal rescue of his mother while the Iga village prepares for a huge battle. Tokisada and Kousetsu acting like badasses is the adrenaline rush Shinobi no Ittoki needs.

That said, this episode isn't without its flaws. Kousetsu and Kidou's backstories come into the limelight way too deep into the show's run. It's like the show desperately wants me to sympathize with these two long after their introductions. Unfortunately, it takes more than just a sappy backstory and daddy issues to make a character sympathetic. Their backstories should have been told in full episodes, not just flashbacks.

At the end of the day, this episode is a microcosm of Shinobi no Ittoki as a whole: it's not trying to be great. Just good enough.
Dec 10, 2022 8:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Huh Kidou senshuu finally showed his true color after taking control shit in left and right. One pacifist naive Koga member easily been shot by him. But his naive son still out there fighting a useless war without knowing the truth behind it. Now when everything goes wild, i wish this to stay stakes even if its hold a little bit of tense, till the end. Because that's the only redeeming thing that happens in Shinobi no Ittoki. That's all.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 16, 2022 4:36 PM

Nov 2012
It's idiotic that they keep sharing secure info those girls with no problems. Not even a 'they're not Iga argument has taken place. I kept thinking they were monitoring them, but nope.
Dec 24, 2022 2:22 AM

Jul 2015
Tough decision for Ittoki but I hope with this sudden war between Iga and Koga that he now takes some action himself instead of staying a wimp.

Dec 25, 2022 6:34 AM

May 2010
I thought this show was about ninjas and now they are busting out robots and artilleries 
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 30, 2022 5:53 AM

Aug 2014
Ninja fight doesn't feels right with all those gears on
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 9, 2023 12:08 AM

Feb 2021
Why are those Koga new generation is not reliable.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 15, 2023 1:02 PM
Aug 2023
Majestic episode. It was beautiful.
Oct 27, 2023 10:01 AM

Dec 2022
Kirei is the main problem for the Iga, but is ironically the only one they're unaware of. She's been shown all the Iga secrets because they believe she's just some trusted friend of Ittoki's, and she is severely handicapping them as a consequence.

What's with the random backstories for the antagonists in this anime anyway? It doesn't excuse them, and they never get brought up again anyway. It's a bit of a hamfisted attempt at fleshing out these otherwise unidimensional, shallow characters.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2022

60 by Johncrazy »»
Sep 14, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2022

86 by Sekiro94 »»
Sep 2, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2022

124 by Dream_END »»
Jul 4, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2022

50 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 11:15 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2022

54 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.