Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2022 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
Ooh, Elianna really feels she needs Christopher by her side now. They're pretty much destined to be with each other but this episoe goes to show how much she wants to prove her to be worthy.

An autumn festival like this seemed like the perfect chance tbh. One thing is that really made her character fit the role she's in this season.
Nov 10, 2022 5:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Considering her statue it's not surprising some other girls like that are getting jealous, though it was fun how they were disgusted when she started talking about the horse meat medicine xD
Now she needs to act by herself and not always hide behind the prince and her books
Nov 10, 2022 6:46 AM

Apr 2016
HORSE MEAT!

I don't know why, but i feel like they've just time skipped a lot of stuff or something, like whos this new butler assigned to our heroine, or the girl thats all friendly with Elianna ? Also, why is still everyone making advances on her, when they all know that she's a fiance of a crown prince himself of all people.

I hope we got to see more of that brown haired girl who does not want to marry.
Nov 10, 2022 7:17 AM

Jul 2011
Lady Lilia is a great friend. I hope to see her more.

Lord Theodore is suspicious, not in a bad way, but suspicious.

Time to look up about that horse meat thing.

After that Lowe guy talk, I suppose Elli will go in a tour around the country.
Nov 10, 2022 7:52 AM

Sep 2010
That was a sweet farewell between Eli and Chris. Have a safe journey, Chris!

Ooh, I love the additions of Lady Anna and Lilia! And is that Alan in a dark-haired wig? lol

Oh no, Eli's decisions ended up having a negative impact on the Edea territory. The lord of Edea, Count Hayden also happens to be Lady Anna's father!

The new aide Jean must know Irvin Orlanza too. They exchanged glances with each other.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Nov 10, 2022 8:36 AM
Apr 2022
new hottie enters 🧘🏼‍♀️
Nov 10, 2022 8:49 AM

Mar 2012
This is boring to watch specially since we don't have much info about their country, it's regions and relationships with other countries, feels like a random info dump.
Nov 10, 2022 9:16 AM

Feb 2019
Diabetes: the episode. Loved seeing Christopher doting on eliana before he left and it was so cute how Eli realised how much she’d miss him too.

I’m glad Eli had a friend with her who was able to fight off those uppity noble bitches. Love seeing how jealous everyone is of her. Like don’t be mad because Eli is smarter, cuter and has to put in less work to get her prince lol.
Marinate1016Nov 10, 2022 9:20 AM
Nov 10, 2022 9:34 AM

Jul 2021
great episode as usual.

canute cameo at the start

chris and eli's interaction was so cute.

no wonder everyone wants to have a dance with eli. i would too.

didn't really get what that big dude from edea was trying to say.

the person that appeared in the last scene seems to give off antagonst vibe, more so like a hurdle, overcoming which will strengthen eli's relationship with chris.

time for eli's character development it seems.

5/5 episode. looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 10, 2022 10:40 AM

Jul 2009
SweetRollz said:
TsutanaiFuun said:
great episode as usual.

didn't really get what that big dude from edea was trying to say.

I think he was saying that the pride of his people was hurt by the alternate countermeasures to war. Also maybe some problems with how the money his region usually gets to run the military was given to another region instead.

He was an ass. He was basically saying to keep her weak feminine views out of things. I'm sure the countless foot soldiers that never return home because of war and their wives and children would beg to differ. He's a military man, use to fame and glory and hates that he no longer got the chance.

Quite frankly Elianna only voiced her opinion. She didn't decide things. It's good that the council finally heard a differing opinion instead of assuming war was the only option.
Nov 10, 2022 12:23 PM
Mar 2015
Watch out for strange men
Nov 10, 2022 1:31 PM
Feb 2018
if I was the count edea I be careful making Eli cry would make prince Christopher very mad.
Nov 10, 2022 3:26 PM
Oct 2020
damn that black haired guy that came up to her in the end of the episode well this is turning out to be like a reverse harem with him Christopher and Theodore seeming all are in love with her! 😍😍😍
Nov 11, 2022 2:01 AM

May 2020
It’s funny seeing Christopher’s imaginations break. Elianna was literally funny-scary when she asked which would be more effective, a doll with human hair or literally bloody letters. 🤣🤣🤣

Theodore takes Chris’ place to make Elianna the princess of the year. I wonder who this Lady Lilia is. She calls Eli as sister, so I wonder if she’s somehow very close to her.

This Irvin guy is suspicious.
Nov 11, 2022 10:52 AM
Oct 2022
the plot is getting confusing
Nov 11, 2022 8:16 PM

Jul 2017
Christopher is off on a business trip for half a month, and Elianna is so lost in her books that she almost forgot about him. Thus, a bit of a remembrance for him with a quill doll...that's basically a curse lols. But while he's gone, Elianna must take care of herself, and he'll "inspect" her when he's back, what a man. Until then, she'll be lonely.

The Eidel Domain's Autumn hunting festival, and Elianna sure didn't make like her presence was felt regarding many maidens were trying to target Christopher as well. But there is one keeping a watch on Elianna: Irvin Orlanza. Elianna is becoming more involved in the kingdom's politics, though the Maidens of the Round Table meeting sure is one of elegance, and despite Sofia trying to win Theodore's heart, his warning to her must not be ignored.

That said, the noblewomen sure like to find trouble with just about anything, and of course are jealous that Elianna is the jewel in the crown, though her thought process can unfaze people. For Edea Domian's advisor Lowe Hayden, he's especially surprised at how Elianna is able to make decisive decisions, undermining how much of a political figure that she is...if she's still wrapped in her bookworm mind. She can't always be dependent on Christopher forever, and as the princess, she's being tested right now.

Irvin's business with Elianna, can't get much better than this.
Nov 12, 2022 2:00 AM
Oct 2019
Elianna hair and dress looks so good.

Black hair dude is sus af.
I feel like Christopher gonna appear at last minute to save the day.
Nov 12, 2022 4:15 AM

May 2021
Almost feels like there was a timeskip I missed. That guy in the balcony was a complete ass. He seems like the kind of guy who enjoys the glory of war but has never actually been to the battlefield.

Nov 13, 2022 6:35 AM

Apr 2016
Too many non-introduction of not so interesting characters and a quite boring political drama, the only thing that is actually entertaining is the "what the prince will do this time to express his love for her?" and it wasn't even funny this occasion; boring episode.
Nov 14, 2022 3:49 PM
Apr 2021
ver que ela ta evoluindo é muito foda, aprender com os erros é um bom começo, e esse cara cheira a problema....... problema=rival amoroso
Nov 15, 2022 1:55 AM

Aug 2020
I just read this chapter from the manga a few weeks ago and seeing it animated now is really an amazing moment for me.

This'll be Eli's time to shine again without Christopher helping her.
[/url]
Nov 15, 2022 12:06 PM

Oct 2017
They say they hate war but critcise Eli for stopping a war, hypocrites.

Eli's having a tough time without Chris around and here comes an annoyance.
Nov 18, 2022 10:30 PM

Jul 2012
Oh come on! "Kircheis"'s older brother's name is Sieg??? SERIOUSLY?? LMAO... and last name "Eisenach" I can't 😂

Also, there's a Lilia here too??
Nov 22, 2022 3:05 AM
Jul 2017
Christopher has duties afar, six months...
Eli probably read it from a voodoo book... She worries for Christopher and offers to do various things for him lol
He takes the ribbon off of her head, as a charm of good luck.
Irvin has some sort of grudge towards Eli?
Sofia... Bad girl...
She didn't do anything bad, but she becomes worried that she might have made the wrong choice.
Nov 22, 2022 4:37 AM

Jan 2021
Elianna is so pretty in her purple dress and braided hairstyle! Honestly I don't understand why there are still women who dare to speak ill of Eli openly like that, I mean everyone knows that Elianna is the Prince's fiancé which means she is the future Queen, right? If they talk bad about Eli behind her back well I guess both in the past and in the present time almost everyone did that regardless of their status but those women just did that in front of her??

I'm glad to see Eli respond to them with her own elegance, even if it has to be about horse meat XD

Nov 27, 2022 4:04 AM

May 2009
This series is so average and I am loving every second of it.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Dec 24, 2022 3:11 AM

Aug 2014
Eli need to take care of herself without christ. Still need to do more but she is nice
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 2, 2023 11:35 AM

Jul 2015
Eli should not feel bad for saving that old fart's country, the people in that country better seek a different purpose in life than glorify war.

Jan 2, 2023 10:42 PM

Feb 2021
Of course, military love war and that's why conflict sometimes happens when everything is too peaceful.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 19, 2023 3:38 PM
Jul 2020
Episode 6 is pretty good.

It is interesting to see how Elianna does on her own without Christopher around to protect her. I like when writers put this in. It adds more to her character and how well she can stand her ground because she is far too timid for her own good.

But this also applies to cultural studies of today as well.

You will never truly know about a place until you've been there to see it, evolve and involve yourself around that place. Know the people, etc... I thnk it's a good message to pass along to the viewers.

Especially if some of you wanted to visit Japan some day.
Jun 19, 2023 3:51 PM
Jul 2020
Here is a response to those who are curious about the horse meat thing. From when that

"Horse fat has also been used as a skin cream and as a traditional medicine for skin diseases and wound healing especially skin burn. Wille and Kydonieus (2003) demonstrated that free fatty acids in human sebum account for the self-disinfecting activity on the skin surface, and that palmitoleic acid accounts for most of this activity. They also suggested that palmitoleic acid may be useful in topical formulations for treatments of secondary gram-positive bacterial infections, as a gram-positive bacteria antimicrobial in wound dressings and as a natural gram-positive antimicrobial preservative in skin and hair care products. It is interesting to know that fatty acid profile in the sebum changes when one consumes horsemeat or fat."
     — National Library of Medicine (2007) resources listed at bottom of the article.
Oct 18, 2023 9:01 PM

Mar 2010
Romance is cute but looks like it is getting more political and a weirdo appeared.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushikaburi-hime Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2022

49 by a_i_r »»
May 5, 10:22 AM

Poll: » Mushikaburi-hime Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2022

20 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Feb 25, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Mushikaburi-hime Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

65 by Bloodglas »»
Nov 10, 2023 11:55 PM

Poll: » Mushikaburi-hime Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2022

111 by Sakuya_Sasaki_33 »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Mushikaburi-hime Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2022

41 by cambreezy »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.