Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2021 2:10 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Misfit Class whom have worked hard on their terminus tests...did anyone fail? NOPE, EVERYONE MADE IT! And the low-ranked demons got a raise in rank, while Iruma had the most improvement, though a rank up is still afar, but he has the talent to change the people around him.

Iruma running off to find Balam-sensei to celebrate with him, and a salamander flower as a present. Balam-sensei also improved his approachable presence by cutting his hair for a change, that's also nice that surprised Kalego-sensei. But a Rank 8 Khet teacher? That's practically unheard of, and his demonic skills can't read Iruma, because he's a legit human DUH.

As a side chapter, the Girls Talk while the boys have their own entertainment party (and Iruma's cross-dressing Dem-dol side reeks the memories). Ameri, Keroli, Elizabetta and Clara have the stereotypical time together, discussing about shampoo..and love stories, of only one notable character by the name of Iruma, both in his normal and evil cycle. Ameri gets flustered easily, while others like Clara aren't afraid to express it, except when she comes back to her senses. Su-ki-ma!

The idea of marriage is still young, but keep thinking girls! Don't get flustered over herbal tea that has a side-effect of unknowingly opening their hearts as a stress relief. Chasing out Iruma in a gender talk is a classic that will never fade away.

A fun stress relief of an episode.
KANLen09Jun 26, 2021 4:41 AM
Jun 26, 2021 3:22 AM
Apr 2021
It's not out yet why dose this exsist
Jun 26, 2021 4:22 AM

Jul 2017
Undervoltingtr4 said:
Good try you dimwit. It's out on Japanese TV.
Jun 26, 2021 4:29 AM

Jun 2019
Ayee... all of them managed to pass the exam without failing and now they're all gonna enjoy their times. We also got to know that Kalego and Baram Sensei both are really powerful and their ranks are Khet(8) which is really high. After the exams, everyone was having fun. The boys were all enjoying Karaoke.

On the girls' side, all four of the girls were having a girls' talk which was pretty cute considering that was their first time doing that. They all became friends and exchange contacts with each other. Ameri is so cute while being jealous of Clara and everyone. And, looks like every girl likes Iruma, and are Clara and Ameri actually consider Iruma to be a great husband. That was so cute. I've never seen Clara so flustered. LOL. I loved the episode. I wonder who's gonna be Iruma's wife at the end. :3
Jun 26, 2021 4:32 AM
Apr 2021
KANLen09 said:
Undervoltingtr4 said:
Good try you dimwit. It's out on Japanese TV.

Some shows it's on crunchyroll as soon as mal sends the notification I will know in the future
Jun 26, 2021 5:14 AM

Jan 2021
Congratulations to everyone for passing the exam!
Don't you think Baram-sensei looks sexier now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was inevitable, a girl talk without talking about love is a sin 😂
Oh no, now Ameri seems to have rivals... I will always support you ^^
Jun 26, 2021 5:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least they all passed the exams and Amélie made friends so I would say it's very positive
Jun 26, 2021 6:02 AM

Apr 2014
The Girl Talk is the best part.
btw, They should invite Eiko to join the group too.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 26, 2021 6:31 AM

Aug 2012
just realised babiru was supposed to mean Babel. But I think they should have named it Sakuran or Seseragi. Would have been better
Jun 26, 2021 6:37 AM
Sep 2015
The ship is real when Iruma run off to tell Balam-sensei first that he pass the test, not the student president Ameri. He even skip the reading session to have a "boys time"!

And Balam even cut his hair because of Iruma. Though I like his old hairstyle better. But love is love! Even if Balam's "love" is hard to fit into Iruma's body, but Iruma's "love" can endure it.

At least 3 girls are aiming for Iruma's heart, bad news for me! But when I see Iruma perfectly sing girlish idol song I'm relief, he'll captivate much more of men's hearts with his inner feminine. And with his evil cycle he can switch to power bottom mode if he want!

Next episode is about home-visit, I want to see Sabnock's home! His family must be hot (and buff) as hell.

PS: SS2 OP is not bad but the SS1 OP babi babi babi babi ru is a classic.
Jun 26, 2021 6:52 AM

Dec 2011
I love this episode so much. Love how relaxing it was, the boys and the girls were having fun and let the harem war start xD
Next episode will be so much fun too.
Jun 26, 2021 9:54 AM

Jun 2019
Well this anime certainly doesn’t pass the litmus test. I still enjoyed this episode but there was even less substance than usual this time around.
Jun 26, 2021 10:39 AM

Dec 2013
What a lovely episode, not only everyone succeeded but we also got quite a nice and comfy girls party.
Jun 26, 2021 11:12 AM
Mar 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Clara must be protected at all costs.
The way she was so oblivious to what the girls were talking about was so funny!
I can't help but love this show.
Jun 26, 2021 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
That chaotic girls' talk was definitely the best part of the episode, especially with Clara's realisation of her feelings. Still, Ameri is the absolute prime candidate and deservedly so.
Jun 26, 2021 1:54 PM

Jul 2016
As expected, the whole class passed the exams and even some of the students managed to rise their ranks in the process. Good for them.

Another quite nice episode. Absolutely loved the second half with Amelie joining Clara and co. in their girls talk. Her and Clara's reaction to the idea of having Iruma as their husband was so funny but damn, already thinking of forming a family? Our seito kaichou is such a maiden~
Jun 26, 2021 2:10 PM

Dec 2015
I loved this episode so much, I had a lot of laughs, the next one looks like it's going to be great too.

The girls' reunion was also hilarious, I hope you develop Ameri's romance with Iruma as soon as possible, I'm loving it.

6/5
Jun 26, 2021 4:21 PM

Nov 2011
Clara had a really cute moment in this episode but we all know who reigns supreme in regards to "Best Girl" at the end of the day.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 26, 2021 6:19 PM
Dec 2018
Does anyone know what's up with the change in the ending song? They switched Ameri with that bird guy. (Please use spoilers tags if needed).

Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Jun 26, 2021 7:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, yes, boy enjoying themself by singing and girls just talking. But, still, its a fine girls session, helping them to opened up their feeling very much at that time. More importantly, its created a good relations within them. Thats good. Clara reaction always refreshing me, moreover with the marriage ideas, cute af. Lol at them throwing out the one they talked about and used such an excuse to fix that. Its some hilarious moment, ngl, and very relatable. Poor Iruma-kun, too pure to understand the situations xd.

Anyway, where's the crew vacation? I can't wait to see that arc, tbh. Too bad, the next shall be Home Visit with Kalego. Well ... more silence word incoming!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 26, 2021 7:56 PM

Mar 2008
Glad everyone passed their exams. I like Amelie but I absolutely love Clara. Her reaction after getting asked about marrying Iruma was great.
Jun 27, 2021 2:23 AM

Oct 2008
the girls talk was so fun!
Klara was so clueless about love but she was kawaii when she blushed about marriage topic! lolz!
4/5.

Jun 27, 2021 7:49 AM

May 2018
Balam-sensei looks so strange with short hair lmao and wow that Girls' Talk was heated
Jun 27, 2021 9:29 AM
Aug 2020
Best moments from the ep for me. Kalego sensei's tchk and laugh, Balam's new haircut reveal (gave me Charlotte Katakuri vibes haha), Ameri's reactions,
Jun 27, 2021 10:52 AM

Mar 2017
This ep was like swimming in a pool of sugar - the whole thing was just so cute! First, that wholesome scene with Iruma & Balam Sensei and then that adorable Girls Talk get-together. I need more of that in the anime cause all the ladies of Mairimashita Iruma Kun are so lovely!
Jun 27, 2021 12:49 PM
Aug 2016
phantomfandom said:
The ship is real when Iruma run off to tell Balam-sensei first that he pass the test, not the student president Ameri. He even skip the reading session to have a "boys time"!

And Balam even cut his hair because of Iruma. Though I like his old hairstyle better. But love is love! Even if Balam's "love" is hard to fit into Iruma's body, but Iruma's "love" can endure it.

At least 3 girls are aiming for Iruma's heart, bad news for me! But when I see Iruma perfectly sing girlish idol song I'm relief, he'll captivate much more of men's hearts with his inner feminine. And with his evil cycle he can switch to power bottom mode if he want!

Next episode is about home-visit, I want to see Sabnock's home! His family must be hot (and buff) as hell.

PS: SS2 OP is not bad but the SS1 OP babi babi babi babi ru is a classic.

TF are you on about?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 28, 2021 12:20 AM
Sep 2019
Did anyone seen the payday gang showing up during this episode. That got me jump out my coach when seeing Chains and Dallas Mask during the girls little talk about marriage
Jun 28, 2021 3:53 AM

Oct 2017
The girls talk was really amusing. Specially Ameri's reactions and damn I want her marriage life imagination with Iruma to come true. Also Balam sensei rank reveal was cool.
Jun 28, 2021 10:01 AM
Mar 2021
Just one more episode before the awaited arc
Jun 28, 2021 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
And again we get some cute Clara. While I still find Kerori the cutest of female characters there, Clara is going up in my waifu charts.
Balam sure looks much better now.
Jun 29, 2021 5:06 AM
Oct 2020
This is my first post on MAL, because I just have to, I absolutely have to share this!
I don't really care much for the exams or Balam or the karaoke...
but the Girls' talk part was so epic!! Not only one of the best parts of Iruma, but one of the best scenes I've ever seen, seriously!
Ameri's realization that Clara is a girl an her continuing reaction to it is pure comedy gold, it got me screaming in laughter and pausing the scene to allow my brain to process that something so awesome and funny is actually happening. Clara's reaction when they tell her about the marriage was a cherry on top.
Once again, I got this rare feeling that this show knows exactly what I want and is giving it to me!
Jun 29, 2021 3:24 PM

Sep 2019
I really liked this episode, their love talk was hilarious and cute.
Jun 30, 2021 3:24 PM

Mar 2010
Great first half... and holy shit I LOVED the second half, girls time? more like legendary time.. Twas a fun fun time I do hope we get another episode like this, the devi jellynous was real haha.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 30, 2021 7:22 PM

Jul 2012
Heyyy, they all passed the exams! :D

Baram-sensei cut his hair! He looks cute with short hair actually lol

And the whole girls exchange was so funny!

Next episode centers around Kalego? I'm very interested.
Jul 2, 2021 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
Back to the relaxing episode again :"D
Loved the episode and the girls' talk was nice to listen to.
Clara is such a precious little girl and pouting Ameri was cute to see.
Lovely episode and the next one looks fun.
Can't wait :"D
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jul 3, 2021 4:48 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, everyone has the hawts for Iruma...

Even Clara that doesn't think about things got her hidden feeling dragged out.

As Amari said "Iruma you womanizer", true words.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 4, 2021 10:02 PM

May 2015
Clara is so hilarious. Soap... I can't lmao
Jul 17, 2021 3:56 AM
May 2020
during the girl's time, iruma walked into the dragon's den
Jul 31, 2021 9:54 AM

Feb 2014
The Joshi Time was the best part of the episode.
Ameli already thinking of having a child, oh my.
Aug 22, 2021 6:43 AM
Jan 2021
Did anyone else see the payday mask in the background when the girls were talking?
Sep 22, 2021 6:33 AM

Mar 2019
I lost it when iruma remembered that he knew one devil song, and started singing it.
Ngl I was laughing and smiling all the time during the girls talk. All the girls are amazing, but Ameli is still the candidate.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Sep 29, 2021 7:17 AM

Oct 2016
Past few episodes has been wholesome as fuck and I love it.

Nice to see Ameri being open to people that are not Iruma. Iruma really brings change in people.
Oct 21, 2021 11:55 PM

Oct 2020
Ah this was amazing Iruma's harem keeps on expanding like a black hole.
Dec 22, 2021 7:11 PM

Jul 2017
So many fun moments this ep! Definitely love our new group lol

Clara really out here getting offered pity shampoo lmao

Jul 9, 2022 8:03 AM

May 2020
Girls talk segment was by far the best one we've had in this series, like I don't recall the last time I laughed this much. Hope we see plenty of these girls talk in future too.

Iruma's harem is expanding, that too at an alarming rate lmao.
Dec 31, 2022 9:22 AM

Jul 2016
Makes sense that someone as sincere as Balam would have an ability that detects the opposite. The fact that Kalego can loosen up around him speaks volumes for the big dude.

Oh man you have no idea how much I missed you BABI BABI BABIRUUUUU

Girls' Talk, a.k.a. 1st general meeting of Iruma's harem (except Eiko). And lol Clara morphing from cartoony to detailed at the thought of marrying Iruma is both fun to watch and says a looot of unspoken words lol
Jan 3, 2023 1:01 PM

Aug 2019
clara is too dangerous to have around iruma
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2023 5:45 AM
Aug 2022
ain't no boy fall for herbal tea girl
Dec 15, 2023 9:45 PM

Feb 2022
Karaoke S1 Theme LOL!
Jan 30, 9:45 PM

Dec 2020
Shame about the hair. So much cooler all wild and long.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

51 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 29, 2021

56 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

88 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 20, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2021

70 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

45 by Muow »»
Feb 1, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.