Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2020 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seeing certain characters exceed others' expectations is a nice sight.

I kinda like the air of confidence in this episode though and there's a certain level of rivalry out there on the field. Gotta keep eyes on Yoshino more as she's a character who really wants to prove herself.
May 27, 2020 7:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I guess next ep match can be interesting
May 27, 2020 8:01 AM

Aug 2012
I just noticed that Nakayama's hairpin mimics her emotions lol.

And they need a miracle to win against Ryoyukan.
May 27, 2020 8:43 AM

Jul 2017
The Nationals matches have started circa. last episode, and finally the girls can be seen as worthy opponents (through tricks up their sleeve via strategist Yoshino).

Really giving Kagemori School a run for their work by changing the tide, and I'd say that's a good work well done, their 1st victory.

Next game against Ryoyukan, and it's one tough uphill battle that only pure luck, concentrated skill and eagle-eye coordination can save them if they were to persevere on. As for the champion team though, only the Kagemori game they'd have as data to work with, and all else, relatively unknowns.

HEH, Tama and Yomi's Yuri moments though...well mostly Tama eh.

By hook or by crook, a major game of David vs. Goliath is about to begin, and to be frank, quite excited for it next week.
May 27, 2020 10:05 AM

Jan 2014
I'm gonna predict now, that they'll not get crushed, but be a close match. Good enough to basically say 'Hey if we keep this up, we're gonna be a team that goes far.' As I don't seem them wining, even with all the hard work they've put in.
May 27, 2020 11:20 AM

May 2018
Were they still playing baseball or soft ball, cu'z I kept noticing Hair Clip Tiger Girl throwing in an under arm throw just like soft ball????
May 27, 2020 4:35 PM

Aug 2019
The episode was decent next episode will they win against a team like that?
May 28, 2020 12:50 AM
Mar 2018
Nice emotion on yomi as she looked so cute when she was not able to pitch. A rivalry coming up right ahead.
May 28, 2020 12:54 AM

Jul 2019
The stage is set for the David vs Goliath match, can't wait.
May 28, 2020 2:55 AM

Oct 2007
I'm glad that their overwhelming win against Kagemori did not make them arrogant or overconfident.. instead they keep up with serious practice against the next team.

Heard that removing the cap is one way of sincere apology in japanese baseball. Saw a guy do that in another show. So I guess Nakayama did not really mean to hit Ibuki with that pitch.

looking forward to next week! :)
Liddo-kunMay 28, 2020 4:07 AM
May 28, 2020 8:22 PM

Aug 2018
Whenever i watch this anime
I'm thinking what if this got a better studio and animation, the story was quite engaging on this.

They won without the need of pitching of Yomi because of great strategy of Yoshino. Really smart.

I think the next strategy might work also but they have no chance beatin the next team because that team composed of experienced and 3rd year players.

Well see though
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 30, 2020 4:08 AM

Oct 2017
Nice they won their first game. Now it's time for a match against Ryoukan, really excited for this next game.
May 30, 2020 4:09 AM

Nov 2011
Seeing as there's only 3 eps left, they probably won't get past Ryouyukan but another really good episode.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 31, 2020 6:44 AM

Aug 2015
It's quite funny (ironically) to see that the characters claim the pitcher changes the gesture while visually it is the same disgusting animation

Another boring episode filled with yuri bait between Yomi and Tamaki (you understand? MUST ship them !!!!), characters with blandly nice personality who encourage each other and with opponents who make tension rise. (lol)

BASE BALL IS FUN !!! YAY !!!
(Imagine all girls team jumping together with a CGI animation similar to that episode)
TuyNOMMay 31, 2020 6:47 AM
Jun 4, 2020 3:28 PM

Dec 2018
My lesbians won their first game.And Yomi dont wanna be to far away from her girlfriend!,,YEEES Awwww you are so cute honey.And the next match is not going to be a easy one

Great episode lesbian baseball is awesome as always

Jun 15, 2020 2:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally they won the first official match ever in the tournament. Congratulations! Such a nice way to finish them off, eh, Yomi? Great hit there! The strategy from their manager, Yoshino really helped them a lot. Its really succeeded. Until the enemy acknowledged their appearance, it just too good to be true.

Next match? The superior team. A cliche way to end the series, eh? Its okay to me, very sad that this little show may end its appearance so quickly. Shin's team might using their full formation, using Yomi as ace's again. In the other hand, the enemy may lost some crucial information. But surely they were all optimism all members shall fighting on all out strategies. Because their statuses was way more superior than Shin's team, so much buff slided on to that team, the win must be the real deal to them. Lets see how Yomi's team gonna break the game and shocked everybody expectations.
badabassJun 15, 2020 2:36 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 17, 2020 2:19 AM

Jan 2015
Poor Yomi, didn't get to play much in the match ;-; damn Ibuki and Shiragiku cared the most and Nozomi didn't do much, and captain? have anyone seen the captain? It's so weird, you expect captain to be the best player, but not in their team i guess...
Yoshino really feels like a captain, prepares for opponents and motivates others. I liked her short speech that despite Ryoukodan being favorites they still have chance, after all they don't know much about them, while they have all the info on Ryoukodan due to them being famous and playing lots of matches. This is pretty normal in real life as well, that's why upsets tend to happen.

So the pink haired girl is Ryoukodan's Yoshino huh, she is as geeky as Yoshino, or i guess coaches/managers are supposed to be like this? Glad to see some Ryoukodan's perspective even if it didn't last long, it sucks having such a big match and getting introduced to them for the first time during the match.
Now this is how captain is supposed to be like, giving some actual motivational speeches >_> telling just to play normally, even if they are better they can still lose.
Lol, they started watching their video, is that why Yoshino decided to save Yomi till the end? no one will know what's inside this genius's head!

Lol that girl is 45? woman excuse me... and she will never wash her hand after that handshake? wut XD

Episode felt a tad bit boring and uninteresting, and i kinda expected more from the remaining 7 minutes of the match after the build up and cool stuff we had in the previous episode, but still good episode overall, hype match vs Ryoukodan...
Jul 1, 2020 12:05 PM

Jul 2015
I know Ibuki got some THICC thighs but don't aim there silly opponent baseball girl. The second match is gonna be a tough one, facing a top team which won 2 years ago and also has a 45-year old milf material coach...

Jun 26, 2021 6:30 AM

Feb 2020
The girls won their first match. Goob job! Next match against Ryoyukan isn't going to be easy.

Nice yuri moments between Yomi and Tamaki. They are so cute together. :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2020

65 by Sylicone »»
Sep 17, 2022 3:25 PM

» Any Chance Of A 2nd Season?

Roderick24_ - Jan 25, 2022

2 by goodbyedays »»
Jan 26, 2022 4:05 AM

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2020

19 by Kojo127 »»
Jul 3, 2021 11:54 AM

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2020

23 by Kojo127 »»
Jul 3, 2021 3:10 AM

Poll: » Tamayomi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2020

19 by Kojo127 »»
Jul 3, 2021 3:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.