Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 18, 2018 3:57 PM

Apr 2018
Ahh I'm torn between SoumaxMegumi & SoumaxErina T_T. This was a good episode!
Apr 18, 2018 6:40 PM

Apr 2018
This episode was great! I definitely loved Erina dressed up as a teacher! Also the interactions between Soma and Erina were enjoyable as well! Can't wait for the next episode!
Apr 18, 2018 10:03 PM

May 2009
6AMDiary said:
Ahh I'm torn between SoumaxMegumi & SoumaxErina T_T.

There is no MegumixSouma so there is nothing to be torn between.
Apr 19, 2018 8:02 AM
Oct 2010
Yeah, being good at following recipes without fully understanding would make them failed chefs, mediocre sous-chefs (high chance to mess instructions with omitted details) but good enough for franchise eateries... flipping burgers for example...

Having lost her despotic edge (attributed to her father), Erina is now a regular tsundere.

ibraheem234 said:
Central are really giving their all and trig to kick out rebels... but I don't want to be a dick when I say this...but instructors can lie about food.. They can lie how bad it was and can expel them.

What!? They wouldn't stoop so low. That would be like Erina at the beginning. XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 19, 2018 10:28 AM

Jan 2015
That episode was so epic, they team up together.
I want to travel with this train. :D
Soma acting like a leader. xD
Apr 19, 2018 12:04 PM

Apr 2014
This has to be the most rushed episode I have ever seen.. awful.
Apr 19, 2018 6:53 PM

Sep 2011
JFuji said:

Probably the final nail in the coffin for Megumi. I'm starting to become okay with this as Erina is slowly growing on me.
I dont think megumi is even meant to be a love interest, and I much prefer that cause theres no need to shit on her for no reason as some loser in a love triangle. I actually recall reading the writer originally intended romance to be a bigger thing in the series and likely would of been a harem but really early on he could tell souma wound up being a way different character than he intended so he just scrapped the idea. I think if thats true he basically salvaged the series, this show should forever be about a bunch of food autists, dont need to bog it down with harem or love triangle crap.

Hope i dont come to eat these words later.
JizzyHitlerApr 19, 2018 6:57 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 20, 2018 2:53 AM
Oct 2015
Totsuki train arc has finally commenced, so far it seems well done, especially central making it exciting, I'll be looking forward to the dirty things central we'll be doing.
Also, Erina has matured in many shapes and forms, that teacher cosplay got my attention also Erina X Souma ship is looking strong.
Heckle was here...
Apr 21, 2018 6:54 AM

Aug 2017
After reading the manga the visuals of the anime feels kind of lackluster moreover the directing is so fast it's kind of hard to follow and they did rush this episode but hoping that this problems will be copped with later on they might be saving the budget for the more intense parts.

JizzyHitler said:
JFuji said:

Probably the final nail in the coffin for Megumi. I'm starting to become okay with this as Erina is slowly growing on me.
I dont think megumi is even meant to be a love interest, and I much prefer that cause theres no need to shit on her for no reason as some loser in a love triangle. I actually recall reading the writer originally intended romance to be a bigger thing in the series and likely would of been a harem but really early on he could tell souma wound up being a way different character than he intended so he just scrapped the idea. I think if thats true he basically salvaged the series, this show should forever be about a bunch of food autists, dont need to bog it down with harem or love triangle crap.

Hope i dont come to eat these words later.

I love Megumi as a character I am glad she didn't fall in love with Souma just to be that one dere girl that got rejected I like how she simply admires Souma it's refreshing.
Apr 21, 2018 9:04 AM
Sep 2017
This will be really one of the best seasons
even to see The Last Scene with Nakiri and Souma animated
Best Scene ever happend <3 <3
Apr 22, 2018 2:22 PM

Sep 2016
The teacher outfits... why tho? How unnecessary. :/

Then the school policy of expelling anyone at the drop of a hat since season 1 - that doesn't make any goddamn sense. Students are there to learn. Is Totsuki some MasterChef Japan or some shit like that???

And then the instructor was written as a pure ass just for the sake of it. The rule was already stated that they must cook whatever was taught and reproduce the dish. So what if they produce a delicious dish? They still technically failed, yet passed by that very instructor who issued the question. And who tf prepares a dish for a whole day??? That's just a cheap plot device to let the rebel scums procure the salmons. The whole show is going down the drain with its ridiculousness.

Sorry, had to let these thoughts out of my flat chests. I just can't stand it any more. Dropping this Turd- I mean, Tour du Nord.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Apr 22, 2018 2:56 PM

May 2015
Teacher Nakiri is scary. :))

Last scene was awwwwww.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 22, 2018 10:10 PM

Jul 2013
Another awesome episode. They're going to the next stage riding a sleeper train lol just how big is Hokkaido?
Apr 24, 2018 1:35 AM
Mar 2018
I really don't like the pacing in this show. I highly doubt the manga is this fluxed. Whatever the case I'll probably just wait till the seasons over. I can't keep ivesting all my energy every week. Nice Erina actually pisses me off like mean Erina.
Apr 24, 2018 4:20 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That was a pretty good episode. Nakiri being more focused in this season and helping out Yukihira's friends with seminars. That outfit she had on was very appealing. Teacher Nakiri ftw

I'm looking forward to these exams and what the outcome will be.

Apr 26, 2018 3:47 AM
Mar 2018
I rewatched this episode and this time I figured out thebasics. Erina has taken on a new character. She is cool now. Someone will fail the exams right?
May 15, 2018 8:18 AM

Dec 2012
I really love this frame

Aug 9, 2018 8:56 PM

May 2012
Really impressive episode once again, epic first round and I really do wonder what is going to happen next! Looking forward for the second round.
Sep 28, 2018 11:34 PM

Sep 2018
Good episode. The dynamic between Erina and the Polar Star members is so adorable, I hope it's enough to keep her protected from dear ol' dad.
Nov 22, 2018 11:53 AM

Aug 2013
Another good episode. Good to see everyone passing the first stage.

May 18, 2019 6:21 PM
Mar 2019
Nice Erina is best girl period.
Jun 5, 2019 2:43 PM

Feb 2013
They all passed.
Erina-sensei is funny.
Jul 11, 2019 2:08 PM

Apr 2013
So they'll travel through all of Hokkaido, huh? Now I get why there is so much snow in the opening.
Jan 10, 2020 2:59 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Beautiful winter landscapes ! This episode felt like 5 minutes it was realy great, so cool to see Erina's development
Mar 30, 2020 8:37 PM

Aug 2017
It looks that the anime tries so hard to ship Erina with Souma, more than s1 and s2.

The bad lady looked generic, boring and pathetic. Background characters are just Central-lovers while our characters are the good guys. Ridiculous and uninspired.

The only saving grace of this episode was the comedy lmao.
NurguburuMar 30, 2020 8:43 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 11, 2020 3:14 PM

Mar 2010
Erinia needs to get that cherry popped.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 28, 2021 6:29 AM

Jul 2020
pls whip my ass Nakiri sama
Mar 7, 2021 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
OMG! DAT ERINA BOOTY IN DAT SKIRT!
DAT OPPAI!
Erina slaying dat outfit.
Nikumi oppai.
Hokkaido!
Sa-chan.
A team of 5.
Alice oppai.
Bad salmon.
lol at Alice interrupting Soma's line.
Dat flashback. I miss Yaeko. She is waifu.
A train.
lol at Isami.
Ryoko and Erina talking to each other.
LAWD! Ryoko in that towel on the massage machine. I see dat nipple.
Ryoko and Erina oppai in front of each other.
Soma.
The night sky.
It's not that bad. Oh snap!
Dat ending.

My waifu's Erina and Ryoko talking to each out is always hot.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 13, 2021 6:29 AM

Jul 2017
STOP THE UNNECESSARY PANNING SHOTS.

This was a good little episode and it was nice seeing Erina really now open up to everyone and try to help her new friends out with surviving these Promotion Exams, even with the odds stacked against them. She even doesn't mind Soma's company now and actually enjoys it so ever since she truly got to know everyone including Soma, she's been more and more to her true self. The only complaint I have about this episode though, was the pan shots being so unnecessary at times that it just feels like I'm watching this while having motion sickness. It's bad enough that they don't animate anything and use pan shots a lot, but then they use pan shots when you don't even need to move the camera and just let certain scenes sing. It's so dumb, horrendous directing there.
Oct 23, 2021 1:27 PM

Sep 2015
Surprisingly Erina starts to care about others now

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 25, 2023 9:42 AM

Feb 2022
Erina-sensei i have been naughty punish me >-<
I love how it's literally snowy everywhere, and in typical anime fashion, all the girls still wear their skirts.
Well, another camp from hell, it seems.
                                                    slice of life anime, my precious.

2D>>>>>>
May 29, 2023 8:57 AM

Jan 2021
Finding the fishy in a hurry.
Jul 22, 2023 6:57 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
May 22, 5:22 PM
Aug 2021
It took her 7 months but she finally likes him.
Them all working together and passing was so sick.
There's just something about watching work together that is so relaxing.
HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THIS ONE SCHOOL HAVE???
It is insane how much bread they spend.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2018

105 by Kalathios »»
Sep 13, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2018

179 by duragon49 »»
Aug 8, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 12 Discussion

nickehhhhhh - Aug 8, 2018

44 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 11 Discussion

nickehhhhhh - Aug 8, 2018

21 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 10 Discussion

tidoesstuff - Aug 9, 2018

28 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.