Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 19, 2016 10:40 PM

Jun 2008
Jesus....this got pretty dark fast.

Raping a bunny girl?

Fuck that dude...I hope Itami rekts his ass.
Jan 20, 2016 6:43 AM

Nov 2014
Nice to finally see Tyuule. And WOW, they actually included the rape scene?! I'm genuinely surprised, I half-expected them to cut that out entirely what with most of the others being replaced.
Jan 22, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2016
I wonder what whill happen with the capital after the earthqua- earthshake strucks
Jan 23, 2016 4:47 AM

Jan 2011
Slightly generic hate-building by letting Mr. bad guy raping someone. :v
Besides that ok episode, but it feels as if there is an increase in fan service, probably just because of the whores or something like that.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 2, 2016 3:47 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Man, that rape was intense.

4/5
Feb 3, 2016 12:08 PM

Jun 2008
If people could stop being such fucking sissys about seeing a rape scene it would be nice.
Also lol at the "well seeing head cut of it's fine but rape? I CAN'T TOLERATE THAT SHIT!"
Seriously WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Anyway, moving along. I have to say i expected the dark elf shit to continue since that is were we were left but suddenly new characters and political relationships and earthquakes.
Strange.

Pina looked fucking stunning in that dress and so did the medic girl in her non uniform clothes.
Feb 25, 2016 9:26 PM

Sep 2015
Monad said:
If people could stop being such fucking sissys about seeing a rape scene it would be nice.
Also lol at the "well seeing head cut of it's fine but rape? I CAN'T TOLERATE THAT SHIT!"

Anyway, moving along. I have to say i expected the dark elf shit to continue since that is were we were left but suddenly new characters and political relationships and earthquakes.
Strange.

Pina looked fucking stunning in that dress and so did the medic girl in her non uniform clothes.

Didn't read all the comments just the first and last page as that's what I normally read. There weren't many people complaining as much as they were shocked that they couldn't believe it was include in a t.v airing anime. Me myself I was shocked as well, as you can tell from season one they that wanted to tone down the violence to appeal to a wider audience. Now even though I am shocked , I don't mind one bit.

Great way to start out a new season just what I was expecting 5/5.

As soon as they saw the mortar's, they knew they were doomed LOL

The earthquake was a great concept, with the style of buildings and there structure, I expect a lot of the capital to crumble including their walls if the earthquake is large enough. This is going to make the empire at a serious disadvantage at the peace negotiating tables.
QcK_Dagger_HeaTFeb 25, 2016 9:30 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 28, 2016 10:05 AM

May 2012
Pretty solid continuation of the first season! I'm looking forward to see what this season will offer me!
Apr 28, 2016 12:16 AM

Mar 2012
Well shit got dark quick, did not expect that sort of scene in this anime o_O

Every time the JSDF shows off their arsenal I can't help but feel bad for the foreign forces due to how one sided a fight would be (like the one in S1). That senator's visualization during the mortar scene was pretty depressing because it shows how hopeless they are. Good thing the JSDF are the good guys >_>

Monad said:

Rape has always been a very sensitive topic across all forms of media so it's no surprise to see people uncomfortable with it. People have become tolerant to violence due to how common it is in games and movies which is the reason most people are fine with a head or two being cut off. I think it would've been more odd if people hadn't felt uncomfortable during that rape scene since it's a pretty rational reaction.
May 3, 2016 2:09 PM

Jul 2014
The scene at the beginning with Zolzal and Tyuule definitely surprised me.
Didn't expect a scene like that in this anime~ xD
. . . . . โœ˜ . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 14, 2016 9:53 AM

May 2016
Are we suppose to know who the prince was screwing? I don't think I recognized her, but its been a while since I've seen s1
May 22, 2016 10:48 PM

Dec 2013
WOW. the first time sexual intercourse is depicted in this show its rape.

Avenger-senpai said:
Monad said:

Rape has always been a very sensitive topic across all forms of media so it's no surprise to see people uncomfortable with it. People have become tolerant to violence due to how common it is in games and movies which is the reason most people are fine with a head or two being cut off. I think it would've been more odd if people hadn't felt uncomfortable during that rape scene since it's a pretty rational reaction.

Good points Avenger-senpai, I consider rape a particularly twisted form of torture mentally and physically because think about it! It perverts the most naturally pleasurable experiences a person can have. I have more of a stomach for watching killing rather than torture personally. Another thing to consider is, hey, maybe some of the people who watch this show have actually been raped, but none of the people watching this show have had their head cut off.

Now there's an SDF post in the Red Light District but of course NONE of the Saintly SDF soldiers purchase their services. Really?!?! None of them??

I really like this show, but at times it seems like long bizarre recruitment tool for the real SDF. They go out of their way to show every SDF soldier you get to know in a glowingly positive light. Heck, pretty much every Japanese person in this show is a "good guy". Even in the huge mob of Japanese people seeing the "guests", none of them even booed the guests!

Its like through this show the SDF is saying to Japanese youth: "hey fellas, like anime fantasy worlds?? well in real life our SDF would kick a fantasy army's ass! But don't worry, you can still maintain an avid anime hobby and be a leading admirable figure in the SDF! Sighn up today!"
DaydreamHeroMay 22, 2016 11:07 PM
Love and Peace!!!
Jul 11, 2016 5:01 PM

Jan 2014
OP is really good. Now, down to the new adventure !

But holly cow, that rape scene was disturbing. Fuck that prince, I hope he dies soon
Jul 12, 2016 6:36 AM

Apr 2009
The Crown Prince is an idiot in my first impression but maybe he's up to no good too? X_x
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 21, 2016 6:36 AM

Jul 2013
Asshole prince. Douchebag emperor. I say stop the damn peace talks and nuke the mofos.
Sep 26, 2016 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
Oh damn, new OP is pretty good :)

Wow that Zolzal dude is a douche.
An earth-shake huh ... surprised it's not something they have that often.

Wonder what happened with Yao, the dark elf that needed help with the Fire Dragon.
Oct 11, 2016 3:04 PM

Feb 2013
Gotta say that bunny scene got me aroused ayyyyy
Nov 9, 2016 6:04 AM

Apr 2016
Hurting women, eh? That was pretty sad and disturbing, but I am sure he'll get what he deserves...

On the other hand, I would have loved to see more of Rory, the thousand-year-old badass goth loli! (o.o)
x0lt0xNov 9, 2016 6:32 AM
Dec 21, 2016 10:09 PM

Dec 2012
I like this prince. He doesn't discriminate. He doesn't hold himself back and wants to prosper.

Pina looking so fine in that dress.

I don't like it when Sugawara is with Pina. He looks like he'll wreck your ship.

LMAO at Sugawara stealing Sherry's heart in front of her parents like a savage.

I'm glad they weren't selling their weapons. That would only cause trouble. Glad they realized that the Empire is focked.

LMAO at Zorzal taking all the food after one bite.

Hold up. Did Kurata just....

Kurokawa looking fine in those clothes.

Misery not afraid to tell it like it is.

Bunny girl is back! :)

Rory is back!

I can't believe Pina is barking at Youji after all he's done.

Kuribayashi oppai behind that rifle just wants to be let free.

Good OP by KK&TAR again. Reminding me of HoTD again.

DAT ED. Rory is so cute! Holy shit! Kuribayashi oppai on point. DAMN WATER!
RobDec 21, 2016 10:23 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 22, 2017 9:14 AM
Aug 2014
Did they really just try and make them the good guys after wiping out an entire gang after they invaded their territory? And the empire was fine with them setting up a forward base right outside the capital, that's ridiculous. The emperor better have some master plan we are not aware of otherwise he should have long been deposed by now.

And none of them visit any prostitutes; guess you must be a saint to join the JSDF.
LorezhnoFeb 22, 2017 1:48 PM
Aug 7, 2017 12:57 PM

Nov 2011
Why am i watching this show?

Have zero memories of s1, and from watching this ep felt like i really disliked it.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 27, 2018 2:56 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Certainly way better than last episode.
Glad to see the series right back in the track to greatness.

That Prince is an ass, I like some of his personality, but I cant aprove that rape scene.
Mar 29, 2018 1:08 PM

Mar 2016
The new OP and ED were similar from the last season and just as awesome and beautiful!

This first episode of the second season is nice. More scenes of people reacting to the JSDF's mighty, advanced weapons (Fear the JSDF!!!) which is always satisfying. More scene of a bunch of armed individuals being slaughtered strategically by the JSDF. And even more new characters!

The 2nd season is off to a great start. The slaughter moments show more blood and some dark aspects such as prostitution and violent furry-rape are shown. This is what I call an R+ show! (That Prince is already an asshole from this very first episode)
ShadowkillZMar 31, 2018 1:31 AM
Aug 21, 2019 4:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow dat first scene, a bit worried for the season when i see first scene is a sex scene... still good episode tho
Nov 27, 2019 12:06 PM

Sep 2012
prince is one piece of work
Jul 2, 2020 4:39 PM
Oct 2019
Meh. Not overly impressed but I guess we'll see...
Aug 6, 2020 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
Oh okay...wasn't expecting bunny girl rape but....yeah.

Back to it huh?
Aug 15, 2020 10:15 PM

Aug 2019
pretty interesting episode, JSDF seem to be very cautious and weary about keeping there interactions with the senates a secret, lmao but can't beat modern day weaponry, i'd be pretty spooked to see something like firearms and mortars for the first time, especially when there used against you.
However does seem some people higher up in the nation want anything but peace and negotiations, kinf himself seems pretty resistant to giving to the JSDF, let alone prince zolzal appearances raises many flags.

I mean, sure seeing what a red light distract in this world would be like was something. Didn't surprise me to much, the conditions look good awful and i can't imagine what it's like to live there. But putting a brighter light on that situation, looks like the JSDF actually managed to take down or reduce the major gangs there, definitely a step closer to making it some what better at least.

Ahhh but theres one thing negotiations and bargaining won't work against, mother nature herself. Earthquake was definitely unexpected, looking forward to what happens next.
Mar 28, 2021 7:38 PM

May 2020
This time have a good ED than OP. First season have a good OP than ED. ED more warmful. Pinya's brother such a big jerk. JSDF showing how weapons work.
Mar 18, 2022 11:20 AM

May 2008
And so it begins, political shenanigans and some high caliber arm twisting.

Prince Bunnyf---er needs to get an attitude adjustment, the hard way if needed. He shows up to the negotiations, steals the food and leaves. Anyone mind if I call him Hunter?

Setting up a clinic for the working girls? Awesome way to reach out to the common folk and get some information

Wait a minute, the whole episode is over? It didn't seem like the time has passed at all. And a GREAT cliffhanger too.

I like how the opening of the show is all action scenes and the closing is much lighter, there's even clowning around in an Onsen

This show is AWESOME!!!
Dec 13, 2022 10:03 PM

Dec 2022
The beer-drink-shiver was so charming lol I had to re-watch it a couple of times.  Zolzal needs a tank round right to the head, I hope the douche gets shown a heaping dose of modern day warfare technology.

Jul 21, 2023 11:19 AM
Jul 2023
LOVED IT!!! still waiting for season 3 so i hope it will happen!
Dec 4, 2023 6:54 AM
Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, hard seggs in this episode!
Dec 6, 2023 10:59 AM

Dec 2022
Now that's no way to treat bunny girls.

๏ฝฒไน‡ๅˆ€ไน‡ไนƒๅฐบ๏พ‘ไน‡
ใŠŽ ใŠฐ
โ˜ฝ Shaded Horizon โ˜พ

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

57 by DaThorAkilia »»
May 22, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.