Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2009 8:59 AM
Feb 2009
x0utmyheart said:
does anyone else like the pair elliot x lotti?
a stubborn guys with a hot girl? weird pair...
oblivious is a bliss
Aug 15, 2009 4:14 AM

Feb 2009
YuukiHime said:
About the whole Edgar thing...
at first when Oz was describing Edgar's character, I thought of Gil. His character (and being a servant) fits Edgar's entirely...so I thought maybe since Edgar's characted died, Gil would too?

I though exactly the same! I mean this is Gilbert under Edgar's name. I also hope it wasn't a spoiler for the series ("For spoiling... that's one of the unpardonable sins, right?") Gilbert is kind of pathetic, but he's such a loyal servant and Oz doesn't care about him very much. At least that's what I think.

And now that's a very weird way of giving poison. Wasn't she afraid of poisoning herself?
Aug 19, 2009 8:53 AM

Jul 2009
Nettachan said:
THEY KILLED LOTTI'S CHARATER!!!!
srsly, she's not happy! she's just "EVIL" .____.
and in the manga she's raping Oz , and Ada isn't there! since when she's lesbian? XDD

It was nice to see Eliot and Reo in this episode, and Gil's fangirls part was funny

but Lotti!!!!

So... that's how it is... funny. In comparison with manga anime is... how should I put it... innocent. ^_^
I don't know why, but for some reason I don't like that Lotti character. On the other hand, both of Baskerwille hooded men looks very cool with that black fire tattoo on their faces. Combat scene with Elliot versus razorhair Baskerwille was bleak though. As much as Elliot trying to brainwash Oz with knight novel stuff. =)
If I could fly...
Aug 19, 2009 4:35 PM

May 2008
Elliot really looks alike Link(TP)
Aug 21, 2009 8:08 AM

Apr 2009
Lotos said:
YuukiHime said:
About the whole Edgar thing...
at first when Oz was describing Edgar's character, I thought of Gil. His character (and being a servant) fits Edgar's entirely...so I thought maybe since Edgar's characted died, Gil would too?

I though exactly the same! I mean this is Gilbert under Edgar's name. I also hope it wasn't a spoiler for the series ("For spoiling... that's one of the unpardonable sins, right?") Gilbert is kind of pathetic, but he's such a loyal servant and Oz doesn't care about him very much. At least that's what I think.

And now that's a very weird way of giving poison. Wasn't she afraid of poisoning herself?

Yeah, that was pretty obvious...I hope they're not hinting at his fuure death D:
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Sep 3, 2009 6:49 PM

Jul 2009
Lol Alice is a Savage When It Comes To Meat lol
Sep 8, 2009 4:28 AM

May 2009
Evilyn said:
The episode needs more Break. >:
agree
Sep 25, 2009 2:15 AM

Sep 2008
lol @ Gil's fangirls. xD
I bet Elliot is the one Ada really has a crush on~ They made it a bit obvious. ;; But then again...maybe it's a trick and I'm falling for it >< meh.
Poor Ada, though. D:
Dec 25, 2009 1:34 PM

Aug 2009
Lol, they are still in that school. <3

Hmm, so 2 new characters showed up. Leo and Eliot. Hmm, yeah. Oh, and I loved how those girls fell in love with Gil. <3 Also, I think Eliot is right. If someone wants to die, they're just saving themselves from the pain.

Wonder what the Baskervilles are up to.
Dec 26, 2009 1:37 AM

Sep 2008
Hmm, so the Baskervilles need something from Jack it seems, and are trying to get to him through Oz? I'm still curious about the connection between Jack and Oz in the first place - I have a feeling the pocketwatch has to do with it?
Elliot and Leo are interesting characters, and I have to agree with Elliot's assessment of Oz in this situation. It does help in Elliot's case though that he's proficient with a sword, which as far as I can tell Oz isn't. And it seems Leo is a gunman (like Gil) - did he shoot the Baskerville girl in the hand?

Loved the humor bits in this episode. Gil's fan club, Alice in the barbecue club, and Oz getting spoilers to his favorite book series from Elliot was all hilarious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2010 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
Elliot! <3 Yet another dazzling Bishounen for this show...

I would have been among that crowd of fangirls! 8D
Jul 3, 2010 7:03 PM

Mar 2010
Elliot seems like a nice chap.
Jul 10, 2010 4:10 PM

Aug 2009
Gil...I know you're shockingly handsome but please, try to be a little more manly.
Elliot's one hell of a character. Loving him already.
Nov 5, 2010 4:54 PM

Feb 2010
'Self-sacrifice is not a way to win, you're only causing others around you much pain.'
I like this way of thinking, it reminds me a lot of xxxholic (kei) :)
I wonder how Oz will respond to that...

Dec 23, 2010 4:59 AM
Jul 2010
Gil's fangirls... xD I knew that would happen the moment they entered that school. I mean, I can't deny Gil is hot. Speaking of which, Elliot is <3. He looks pretty handsome and I like his way of thinking. And I like his objectiveness as well.
Jan 11, 2011 11:30 AM

Apr 2009
Well said, Elliot!
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Feb 28, 2011 7:51 PM

Jul 2010
hold up, this is making the edgar-type look bad, mostly becuz i think i'm that kind of person. who said he'll throw his life that easily, if that person (just call him edgar for now) has to defeat someone to protect other ppl's lives, he's not gonna just let himself get killed, he'll fight until he can reassure himself that the ppl he wants to protect are safe. if the only way the people can be saved is for edgar to die (in watever situation) why would we hesitate?
but it seems weird, looking at elliot's prespective, how DOES he want the edgar types to act than?

Mar 12, 2011 5:56 PM

Feb 2011
supermegasonic said:
looking at elliot's prespective, how DOES he want the edgar types to act than?

It's simple. He does not want for the Edgar types to exist. I think someone he loved acted as Edgar and that's why he has such strong feelings about self-sacrifice. But I'm just guessing
May 22, 2011 9:26 PM

Feb 2011
Never have thought that gil would be so popular with girls.
Jul 25, 2011 12:19 AM

Jul 2010
Gil has been said that he's handsome. Of course he has fangirls coming up to him!
Feb 21, 2012 5:20 PM

Nov 2011
Elliot is mostly correct. In a way throwing your life away is like finding a quick way out of your problems. Life is the most valuable thing that exists since there is no way to prove that there is an afterlife. Valuing your life is very important and if you don't you'll just end up hurting other people like a selfish bastard. I'm not saying that you should always value life over everything else, but putting life at such a low standard is definitely a big mistake.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 14, 2012 11:54 PM

Jan 2012
Wow Elliot, that rant.

I'm someone who also follows that ideal of being a knight, someone willing to die for others... but that rant was the first to actually make me go "damn, he's right."
Jun 20, 2012 6:06 PM

Aug 2011
Oz's escape with the antidote was a little too smooth. That was a long period where Lotti wasn't doing anything, or she was probably still getting drunk from her own blood.

She's a great character. Finally a woman who is dangerously insane.

I can see Oz's reasoning for leaving everyone out of his situations to protect them, but that's what friends are for. He could rely on them once in a while.
Jul 30, 2012 12:00 PM

May 2012
Damn intense episode! Great piece in the story line imo!
Aug 14, 2012 7:39 PM
Jan 2012
awesome episode, was srsly getting tired of oz's act of being the martyr.....lol what did he think was going to happen if he sacrificed himself?how can a guy who cant fight his way out of a paper bag pretend to be some who saves everyone? ...eliot bitchslapping some sense into oz was the highlight of the episode....
Dec 10, 2013 4:39 PM

Jan 2013
LOL, I so foresaw that with GIL and when they actually showed the fangirls I almost chocked on my snacks xD.

Hmm seems to be more than a filler series. It's quite important for the main character to develop.
A Nightroad.. does that mean he knows Gil?

Oh btw Ada x Eliot seems to be the P.S. about xD. Or is it Gil? Haha I'll let this one on the anime :D.
Mar 3, 2015 11:43 AM

Nov 2014
Loved this episode. I just felt so bad for poor Ada...she's so cute and harmless, when Lottie poisioned her I was so mad. >:O

Gil with all them ladies though >>>

And I already love Eliot, he seems pretty awesome. Him & Oz's little rivalry is quite amusing. HOW DARE HE SPOIL THE BOOK TO OZ THOUGH, poor Oz xD
Apr 3, 2015 1:01 PM
Dec 2014
Anyone else ship Gil and Alice? xD
Jul 26, 2015 5:22 AM

Mar 2015
Maybe Ada crush is Elliot??? NOOOOOOOO > ~ <

WOW...Gil is creating a harem club and Alice on meat club...very funny, haha XD

Lotti is sooo hot and smexy~ <3
Feb 3, 2017 5:11 AM

May 2013
lol Eliot does have a point, although I'm personally like Oz hahaha xP
Jul 11, 2017 6:40 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I like Elliot right from the start, also he managed to save the brothers, sweet.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

27 by waalex11 »»
Aug 16, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.