Edit Anime Information

Type: TV
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jul 7, 2017 to Sep 29, 2017
Premiered: Summer 2017
Broadcast: Fridays at 01:58 (JST)
Licensors: Funimation
Studios: Studio Pierrot
Source: Original
Genres: Slice of Life
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jul 28, 2017
Berzerkie (All reviews)
Okay so this is going to be my first ever review on an anime other than just telling my friends about it. Wanted to write it because I pretty much like this anime a lot so far this season. Here we go then..

Story: As for the story, its a slice of life anime, with the sub genre romance... (Still dont know why its not just romance but okay). It focusses mainly on 2 couples (Mashiki and Haruki, Towa and Class rep). But ofcourse there's several other couples. Its slow paced, yet is enjoys me every week. 8/10

Characters: Personally like the characters, not all of them read more
Aug 19, 2017
TheSmilingShoujo (All reviews)
When I watch an anime, I seldom/never care about the art or graphics. This anime has great graphics in my eyes, and the cast of many famous seiyuu in a single series was the motivating factor for me to pick this up, despite the synopsis that screamed 'TYPICAL' as I looked it up online. As bonus, I was delighted to hear Kugimiya Rie not in her typical tsundere voice (I find this rare). But still, this is completely mitigated by the lack of originality in this anime.

It's a slice of life focusing on high school romance, revolving around four characters; two guys and two read more
Aug 18, 2017
eedaesung (All reviews)
This show is bad. Basically there's two guys. One guy comes on too hard and his best friend doesn't come on hard enough. They are polar opposites and are both trying to get with the girl they like, but their extreme personalities prevent them from getting anywhere. Resulting in a lot of frustrating scenes where there's not a lot of progress. This show is not fun to watch, isn't funny, and the females characters are mirrored characters of the male characters.

My review is too short, so I must write more. The two female lead characters are one girl that oblivious to the fact that her read more
Aug 17, 2017
DCU_Master (All reviews)
I have never written a review on an anime before but this anime is just so good that I have to.

This anime just never seizes to amaze me....week after week after week it just brings the excitement and the enjoyment that just makes you addicted.

Story:The story is very good,from the very first episode you would wish you could travel a week in the future to watch the next.It is unique,interesting and has great plot.As for now it only mainly focuses on 2 couples but that will change in the future.If you are interested in Slice of Life and Romance genre I highly recommend it.I read more