- Both anime involve a strict system with over-enthusiastic guards: Nanbaka involves a tight prison; Cheating Craft involves an important exam.
- Both anime involve characters who try to get around the systems.
- Both anime involve a large cast of characters on both sides of the system
Sure Servamp and Nanbaka have completely different stories but do indeed share some similarities
- Both anime have interesting characters and character designs
- Both anime have action sequences
- Both anime have some comedy (Nanbaka has way more though)
If you liked either show you should at least give the other a shot
-primarily all-male characters
-at times a gag anime, but grows more emotional and complex further into the series
-focuses on relationships between characters (though, one follows brothers and the other cellmates)
-characters Kuro (Servamp) and Jyugo (Nanbaka) are conflicted and come to terms with themselves [and the things they've done] in the series
Both Kuuchuu Buranko and Nanbaka have eye-popping crazy animation style that you can't look away from. They both have a unique cast of characters, and random comedy to lighten up the grim setting (Being in jail vs getting treated for a mental disorder).
-Both anime have a formidable prison (In Nanbaka the prison is the main setting, while in Blood Lad its just a minor setting).
-Both MC has a group with unique members (Vampire & Demons in Blood Lad / "Super" humans in Nanbaka).
-Similar artstyle and color scheme.
-Both focused on action and comedy.
- Both are comedy series with background drama.
- Both use human experiments to create "humans with special abilities".
- Both have implicit mystery.
- Both series have a plot of detectives/policemen and criminals with funny persecutions.
- Police and criminal groups are familiar with each other.
- Both series have a range of characters very varied and colorful.
If you liked Nanbaka, you'll like Inaba. If you liked Inaba, you'll like Nanbaka.
Amagi Brilliant Park and Nanbaka have both a very colorful art style. They are both comedy-based, but they are also kind of sad and dark at the same time. The main characters from both series (Juugo from Nanbaka and Seiya Kanie from Amagi Brilliant Park) have both supernatural 'powers'. Both series have also lot of characters with 'special' characteristics like: the airheaded one, the pervert, the one who thinks he is the best (etc.)...