Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2012 11:31 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this will be the beginning of the discussion for the upcoming show "Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!" So far what do you all think about it. What do you like/dislike so far? Which character aside from the main do you believe would be prominent, or do you believe each will be somewhat equal in the show? Also for those that haven't known about the anime adaptaion and would like more information about it here is the link below me

http://myanimelist.net/anime/13367/Kono_Naka_ni_Hitori_Imouto_ga_Iru!
Uiriamu_BusujimaJun 28, 2012 12:04 PM
Jul 5, 2012 11:05 AM

Jun 2012
potential in what sense?
Jul 5, 2012 11:27 AM

Nov 2008
My rating of the girls

Mei 9.9/10 (cutest one in the anime, witch cosplay, her voice is so soft and sweet)

Konoe 9/10 (her voice is so soft and sweet but not as much as Mei, she has a nice body, with Kaori as VA, she has a slight aura of serenity to her)

Mana 8.5/10 (I like me a cute airhead)

Miyabi 7.9/10 (Not into her too much, she's a tad too tsun but not too violent)

Rinka 7/10 (nothing special)

Konoe has serious plot armor, she should have been hurt severely by the truck.

The OP is a solid and catchy 9/10, ED was below average

Jul 5, 2012 11:59 AM

Jul 2010
Dunno what to think for this so far. I'll probably need an episode or two more get a firm grasp. At least some of the ecchi was left alone by darkness/light/steam.

Hoppy said:

My thoughts as well as I watched that scene. Konoe's got some hidden special power it seems.
Jul 5, 2012 4:58 PM
Jun 2008
wow...this Anime is very realistic.All the girl chase after MC for its wealth and property.What a valid Harem life to compare to reality.

It is very common to watch the rich chasing over the poor in Anime but Its rare to find the poor chasing over the rich in Anime...
MorningGloryJul 5, 2012 5:13 PM
Jul 5, 2012 5:31 PM

Sep 2011
Decent start,kinda slow but not bad,seems will be a decent harem but still need to watch more to judge it.The OP was good and the ending decent.

Shougo seems will be a decent lead also seems the girls are following him for other reason that love...at least for now.So he had a accident and thats why he doesnt remember who the hell is her sister,but now after the call its time....TO FIND IMOUTO!!!

The girls are cute so thats a plus,Konoe its cute!! has nice body and her voice is sweet...even that somehow nothing happen to her after being struck by a truck o.o
Also she makes advances fast that i like and loved that scenes in the bath!

Miyabe the typical tsudere,Rinka and Mana no enough to judge yet and Mei is the cutest so far!!!! also Witch cosplay!!

Well again need more episodes to see what think of it,so far seems decent harem...will see how it goes!!

BTW Who is the Capsule??

GIF's and more the Club!!
Episode:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=460315&show=0#post1
OP and ED:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=460319&show=0#post1

raxius1230Jul 5, 2012 11:13 PM
Jul 5, 2012 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
hmm first episode was kinda weird, guy has to get married before the end of high school.

MorningGlory said:
wow...this Anime is very realistic.All the girl chase after MC for its wealth and property.What a valid Harem life to compare to reality.

It is very common to watch the rich chasing over the poor in Anime but Its rare to find the poor chasing over the rich in Anime...

lol, true and thats what happens at my school
Jul 5, 2012 7:06 PM

Nov 2007
_retro_reactive said:
potential in what sense?

LMAO. Exactly what I wanted to say.

But doesn't matter who he chooses, because
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 5, 2012 7:30 PM

Nov 2011
Jul 5, 2012 7:45 PM

Aug 2011
Ignoring that shower scene, I liked it, because this is the first actual harem, not reverse harem, that I've seen where the guy is not that much of an idiot or frustrating or dense or something. Well, maybe not the first, but I've seen others, like Saito from ZnT who was an idiot for most of the series, giving into like every girl that hit on him.

I like Shougo the best. <3<3

As for my favourite girl, it's probably Konoe or Miyabi, because Mei is the type of character that annoys me like hell.
Jul 5, 2012 7:59 PM

Jun 2012
Haha I still don't understand why everyone hate tsunderes I find them quite entertaining...probably my favorite kind of character in any anime hmm like ekaterina from seikon no qwaser... She could be considered a tsundere character
Jul 5, 2012 11:16 PM

Nov 2008
_retro_reactive said:
Haha I still don't understand why everyone hate tsunderes I find them quite entertaining...probably my favorite kind of character in any anime hmm like ekaterina from seikon no qwaser... She could be considered a tsundere character

Read Chapter 2 of Baby Princess and you'll start rating them lower.

Jul 5, 2012 11:39 PM

Jun 2011
Reminds me of the beginning of Kanon. But I don't think he forgot about his little sister. I bet those two are not blood related. >_>
Jul 6, 2012 2:46 AM

May 2008
Predictions that are probably wrong:
-His mother is actually his sister, and the assistant (Sari or whoever) is his biological mother.
-Konoe gave him that scar.
-He's not related to any of them, or they're related by marriage.
-He's gay.

No wait this is predictable haremshit none of this is going to happen except maybe the third one.
Jul 6, 2012 3:14 AM

Aug 2008
I like Konoe and want to eat her choux crème.

Anyway, Nice.
4/5 for Wincest potential.
Jul 6, 2012 3:39 AM

Oct 2010
Ugh, for some reason I feel like I'm gonna get trolled and non of the sisters are blood related to him.

Nothing satisfactory ever since that damn bill.

Oh well, I guess I'll still keep watching it for now.

I change my mind.I don't want to watch an anime expecting incest only to find out they're not blood related anymore.

So DROPPED!!!
LeRealJul 6, 2012 4:01 AM
Jul 6, 2012 3:42 AM

Jan 2011
It was a pretty good first episode.

Konoe is cute! Excited to have the rest of the cast flesh out their personalities to pick a favorite. Miyabi would be my second pick so far. The sister Mei is last, can't stand that type of voice at the very least.
UtsukushiiYume said:

As for my favourite girl, it's probably Konoe or Miyabi, because Mei is the type of character that annoys me like hell.

oh found someone who agrees :D

Male lead isn't a douche so should be decent.

There won't be a true biological connection to him just a familial one which (personally) is still weird. But at the very least incest lovers will cry.
IZEROIIJul 6, 2012 3:47 AM
Jul 6, 2012 3:55 AM

Apr 2011
the usual harem anime
Jul 6, 2012 3:56 AM

Jul 2011
so far so good. feels relaxing. the characters are cute too! <3
Jul 6, 2012 3:56 AM

Mar 2010
Oh god I love the characters, seems good so far! :3
Jul 6, 2012 4:01 AM

Jan 2010
Another harem anime this season without a reverse trap or at least tomboy-ish character. Sigh.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Jul 6, 2012 4:52 AM
Aug 2011
At first it seemed to me that Kannagi was the imouto. However, I got tricked somewhere near the end, and now I can't decide who it is.

Need To Ship Wincest. 5/5
Jul 6, 2012 5:10 AM

Mar 2009
Seems like a usual harem anime unless they put something interesting in.

Only difference is the male lead isn't a retard like IZEROII has stated.
Jul 6, 2012 5:59 AM

Feb 2012
How the hell did Konoe avoid that truck, I thought he was going to save her but no, she got hit?!

Konoe is quite the pervert and Miyabi is the funny tsundere, I like both of them.
However, I don't like that girl at the end, she has the same voice as the supposedly sister but that could be trolling, I do wonder why the sister had the same cellphone as Konoe, though.
Jul 6, 2012 6:00 AM
Apr 2012
Harry Potter harem
Jul 6, 2012 6:21 AM

Jan 2011
Wow. It's been a while since I've seen bland generic, uninspired crap such as this. I think the only reason I bothered watching it despite predicting it being like this was because UTW was subbing it. Sigh.
Jul 6, 2012 6:34 AM

May 2011
Hmm...does he truly find his imouto there?

A nice start there. Can't wait.
Jul 6, 2012 6:45 AM

Jun 2011
Zhou said:
How the hell did Konoe avoid that truck, I thought he was going to save her but no, she got hit?!

Konoe is quite the pervert and Miyabi is the funny tsundere, I like both of them.
However, I don't like that girl at the end, she has the same voice as the supposedly sister but that could be trolling, I do wonder why the sister had the same cellphone as Konoe, though.

You know i was wondering wtf happened with the truck as well lol that made no sense at all.

This show though i dont know why but i was expecting more from it but it comes across rather average and it kept reminding me of the start of Princess Lover though i actualy think Princess Lover had a stronger first episode but it went down hill alot around episode 6, so lets hope this anime gets better instead.

I already hate Mei i hated her the very first time she popped up on the screen in the OP and i started to hate her more and more as she popped up again. She is obviously not his sister just some creepy cosplay glasses girl who apprently just goes to school to hide in the hallway stalking the MC.

Im not that big a fan of Konoe her character got some of the most cringe worthy lines i have seen a while. The way she acted as well after just meeting him was way to over the top. I honestly cringed when she did that pain pain go away crap. She might be a better character if they tonned her down and gave her better lines, i dont hate her but she could of been better.

I did like Miyabi though tsunderes are normaly fun to watch and the whole kiss back and forth between her and Shougo was actualy pretty funny they had nice chemistry so to be honest i probably want to see most time spent with her since their banter is fun to watch.

The other 2 can not say anything about them, Miyabi and Konoe will be the main girls anyway. Mei is probably the freak that pops up from time to time so i hope she wont appear to much.

Well lets hope it gets better i want it to be good but i see it only being average to watch.
DragoonDeusJul 6, 2012 7:39 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 6, 2012 7:07 AM

Dec 2011
I really like this. The girls are cute and the sister issue makes its more interesting. Konoe has a really nice body. I hope we can see more fanservice involving all the the other girls.
Jul 6, 2012 7:27 AM

Sep 2010
Seems somewhat better than your average harem....

Will watch another 2,3 episodes....

3/5
Jul 6, 2012 8:02 AM

Nov 2008
Not a bad episode overall, from all the heroins I like Konoe the most right now, still we need to see more of the others though.
Jul 6, 2012 8:47 AM
Jun 2008
hmm well seeing this ep ok might hang around to watch it.

so we got a guy who dad just kick the bucket now later inherit a fortune give scar cant' remember some past & oh he have a sister?!

ok then seen 5 girls mention hmm to wonder sure wild guessing unless take maury's dna test to see you are the sister or you are not the sister?

well ok then see how it goes.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 6, 2012 9:04 AM

Feb 2009
This is driving me crazy. The phone call said Onii-sama but the witch girl Mei said Onii-chan. The voice sounded like Hidaka Rina's character Mei but the phone looks like Konoe's. Dafaq, this is too confusing.

I probably shouldn't think too much about this since this isn't somthing worth thinking about in a harem anime. It's the least I can do I guess to at least entertain myself in this show. But really, I facepalmed hard when Konoe said "It must be fate". Though that breast rubbing in the bath... Plus Ishihara Kaori's voice. I'm staying just for that. And to check out the other girls.
Jul 6, 2012 9:22 AM

Apr 2009
To early to say, so lets hope it doesn't go sour.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Jul 6, 2012 9:30 AM
Jun 2012
I enjoyed it, it is very relaxing to watch.
Jul 6, 2012 9:32 AM

Oct 2011
Imouto. All is good.
5/5

Jul 6, 2012 10:06 AM

Feb 2008
Wow, that was pretty awful.

Every single harem cliche in the book.
Jul 6, 2012 10:17 AM

Jul 2010
I got a chuckle hearing the VA for Emiya, Kiritsugu in F/Z as the dying father here. It was way too fitting.
Jul 6, 2012 10:18 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, how I like this kind of cheesy harem ecchi anime...
But, wait. Takahiro Sakurai voicing our spineless loser protagonist? Hm...
Girls are really cute, OP&ED are cute, graphics are cute, everything is so cute and fluffy.
Next episode, please.
Jul 6, 2012 10:34 AM

May 2010
My first impression with this anime is that when I saw the main character met this mysterious girl who claims to be his sister it reminds of "Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi". And I think I kinda know where is this gonna headed but the thing that capture me the most is that the girl who claims to be his sister whom I can already guess is trying to approach him rather than keeping quite an waiting for his memories come back.

So yeah I think this could enjoyable and I'm already took a liking to the girls especially Tsuruma Konoe

Jul 6, 2012 10:52 AM
Jan 2010
The way they've set up this anime makes it very hard for it to end well. I can really only see disappointment in the ending.
Jul 6, 2012 11:13 AM

Jan 2012
Awesome, really enjoying it.
Shougo is such a gentleman! I love him ;D
Jul 6, 2012 11:14 AM
Jan 2011
I wonder who is the guy's sister who wanna marry him and how did Konoe manage to avoid being run over by a truck when the guy is obviously too late to even get her out of the way and sacrificing himself in the process?
Nasty001Jul 6, 2012 11:27 AM
Jul 6, 2012 11:14 AM

Feb 2012
I had to think of Harry Potter as soon as I saw the scar on his forehead.
Jul 6, 2012 11:19 AM

Apr 2010
Alright they mode three suggestions here of girls who could be his sister of which one was very obvious so obvious intact that she could just be a random girl and not talking about the one dressed as a magical girl.
They also showed two girls who are most likely not his sister of which one was obviously not his sister but maybe this isn't about the obvious and it could be full of surprises.
In any case it could become interesting.
Jul 6, 2012 11:22 AM

Jul 2010
I just met you and this is crazy, but lets kiss.
Am I the only one who finds that awkward? This Konoe has major yandere potential...<.<
Jul 6, 2012 11:41 AM

Apr 2011
So far, so good.

Pretty harem cliche-ish

Cute and fluffy looking characters. Animationa and Art quality are colorful and attractive.

Konoe being too close for him maybe awkward to others, but I sense she knows him very well and possibly a childhood friend or his imouto that he forgot. Remember, he said he hit his head that caused him to forget his past. Same thing with Miyabi. Well what kind of girl who met a guy for the first time, gets too close to him, tries to kiss him, and already want to call him by her first name?

Anyway, the most interesting part is knowing who his real imouto is, so the search for her starts now.
Jul 6, 2012 11:44 AM

Aug 2007
I'm watching this because of Konoe/Mei.

I'm not going to bother about his little sister situation because it is all over the place.

Jul 6, 2012 11:45 AM

Jun 2010
Elite60 said:

Hoppy said:

My thoughts as well as I watched that scene. Konoe's got some hidden special power it seems.

Yeah. Wtf was that. She got hit by the truck and she was knock sideways and was not hurt? LOL.

What's with the censorship??????? Censoring Pantsu?? Wow that's retarded.

Will continue watching it. Let's see where it goes.
Jul 6, 2012 12:00 PM

Oct 2010
So fucking sick of that lame cliche. Some childhood accident and i lose all my chidhood memories. Seriously they need to stop using this in harem.

I only like that freaky girl so far Konoe. I thought she would be another dumb no common sense character she just looks that way. I love how she keeps teasing him.

If Konoe tried to tease Akatsuki Ousawa(Hagure Yuusha no Estetica). He would had her naked already in a slick and playboy way. LMAO
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2012

127 by Summer111a »»
Aug 10, 2021 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.