Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 4, 2011 2:42 PM

Nov 2009
lol great episode. on so many levels. im glad ringo is back in the aciton. i hate the stupid bunny kids. they give me really creepy alice in wonderland vibes. can shouma do something please? LET ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2011 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
I'm waiting for shouma to suddenly have an epic moment.
Hahah, poor guy, always getting the sucky jobs.

and dat elevator scene
almost expected a monologue about cracking the world's shell.
Nov 4, 2011 4:02 PM

Jan 2011
DenjaX said:
so many wtf in this episode:

-The diary is not the penguindrum?
-Crossbow vs Minigun showdown?
-DAT Tabuki?

This.
Tabuki is with a evil aura, I can't wait for next episode to see Ringo Himari into another death route.
Nov 4, 2011 5:09 PM

Apr 2010
Nasty001 said:
This anime is already on its 17th episode, and I'm still not getting it.

These might help.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Nov 4, 2011 5:34 PM
Dec 2009
on episode 1 i was like wtf is going on.

by episode 17, (with tabuki) i realize.. all the character knows more than they reveal...

except maybe shoma.. or does he?
Nov 4, 2011 6:22 PM

Jun 2008
mmm how I want some takoyaki.... but yeah, the octopus vs penguin scenes were pretty funny, especially how #1 and that one octopus were spying on women later on.

Interesting to see that Tabuki was in on it from the start, no wonder he wasn't fazed by Ringo's antics. He was being all honourable in his conversation with Yuri about how he's not mad, but then he goes and plans something. I dunno who's crazier, Yuri or Tabuki... But that elevator scene, the gate reminds me of the background that goes with Tabuki in the opening scenes. I wonder if he's gonna push Himari off the building, but Ringo's there to stop him, right? And I doubt it's gonna be that simple.

In the Masako vs Yuri fight, I like how Esmeralda was spreading flower petals XD

When the Princess hat told Kanba that "the Penguindrum is your..." , why is the first thing I thought of sexual-themed? XD (well, she was naked and pushed him down and stuff...)

Personally though, I think the Penguindrum is love, or something intangeable like that; Yuri and Masako are fighting over the diary (however twisted their goal is) because of their love for someone.
Nov 4, 2011 7:52 PM

Jul 2008
Are the penguins only there for comic relief? For most of the show they are basically ignored and just doing random crap in the background.
Nov 4, 2011 8:17 PM
Apr 2011
What coerced Tabuki to come to this conclusion?
Nov 4, 2011 8:19 PM

Jun 2011
Natsume and Yuri are just...Fabulous together.
Nov 4, 2011 8:48 PM

May 2011
If everyone isn't noticing the mid episode transition where the text/bubble moves up a notch is pretty much like the plot chart.
Yeah its heating up
Nov 4, 2011 8:53 PM

Apr 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Are the penguins only there for comic relief? For most of the show they are basically ignored and just doing random crap in the background.

They are mainly for comic relief, but, in a way, they reflect their owner's thoughts or a foreshadowing of future predicaments. Kanba's penguin is a tough guy that looks up women's skirts and is a major fan of Himari. In this episode it seems to foreshadow that he's getting overwhelmed or will get overwhelmed by something. Shouma's penguin tends to act like an oblivious dumbass that tends to get himself in silly situations. Natsume's penguin, Esmeralda, is of course crazy about Kanba and might be pretty self-centered or arrogant. Himari's penguin could indicate that Himari is stronger than she might indicate.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Nov 4, 2011 10:08 PM

Feb 2010
17 episodes and we still dont know what the fuck the penguindrum is , or even the punguin hats.

At least we know every human's faction motives (save himari , save mario , revive or whatever momoka)
Nov 5, 2011 2:20 AM

Oct 2007
I lol when people going WTF with this show. I mean what is that normal in this show? Who didn't see Tabuki would want to revive Momoka and was in team with Yuri all along, since 5 or 6 episodes ago? What is even more funny was in this episode Tabuki said he didn't want to take revenge nor the children should take the blame for their parent's fault but only to use that as an excuse to make a cheap twisted ending.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 5, 2011 2:38 AM

Oct 2011
this could be totally wrong and its pretty random but double h could represent kamba and shouma.

im tired and i atleast wanted to comment even though its probably the most way of prediction on this whole website. oh well going to bed.

p.s obsessed with triple h ending songs and new opening
Nov 5, 2011 4:15 AM

Oct 2010
And in the blink of an eye, the episode is finished ._. Why so fast.

I loved the penguins and the octopuses. And all the color in that crochet/yarn/fabric store was fabulous~ ♥ Randomness overload. The two rabbit kids are pretty interesting too.

Can't wait for the next episode.
[insert awesome signature here]
Nov 5, 2011 5:02 AM

Jul 2009
Salinga said:
GarLogan78 said:

They are mainly for comic relief, but, in a way, they reflect their owner's thoughts or a foreshadowing of future predicaments. Kanba's penguin is a tough guy that looks up women's skirts and is a major fan of Himari. In this episode it seems to foreshadow that he's getting overwhelmed or will get overwhelmed by something. Shouma's penguin tends to act like an oblivious dumbass that tends to get himself in silly situations. Natsume's penguin, Esmeralda, is of course crazy about Kanba and might be pretty self-centered or arrogant. Himari's penguin could indicate that Himari is stronger than she might indicate.

I knew when I saved this image I'd have a reason to post it, eventually:
http://i41.tinypic.com/t96zo4.jpg
Credit for the image goes to whoever put it together.
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Nov 5, 2011 7:35 AM
Jan 2011
Salinga said:
Nasty001 said:
This anime is already on its 17th episode, and I'm still not getting it.

These might help.

thanks! Even though I enjoy watching the show, I don't really get what's going on :S
Nov 5, 2011 9:52 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
fireteam_torch said:
Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but could it be that Tabuki doesn't actually intend to harm Himari? Perhaps his definition of "punishment" is something different than we're led to believe (that kind of misleading cliffhanger wouldn't surprise me at all, given this show). I can't see Tabuki changing his mind so suddenly.

And oh man, the penguin-octopus shenanigans and the preview clip had me in hysterics. Penguindrum humor ftw. XD

I wouldn't be surprised lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 5, 2011 10:27 AM

May 2010
Looks like Tabuki definitely has a role not just being stalking-target of Ringo.
Yuri VS Natsume is electrifying fabulous.
And I want moar Penguins-Octopus scenes.
Nov 6, 2011 7:58 AM

Jun 2009
Penguindrum can't be Kan's penis now, can it? ಠ_ಠ I would be pretty sad and shocked if it really was the case though.
Tabuki snapping now wasn't all that suprising, i was actually waiting for him to finally do something.
Also the garage scene, dat Natsume. щ( °٢° щ) Other than that this episode was pretty normal if i were to say so myself.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 6, 2011 10:39 AM
Sep 2011
I loved this episode, as usally. For me Penguindrum is the best anime in this fall-season. But I have to agree whith the people who say they dont know whats going on. I mean, there are so many questing unanswert. Who is the penguin-princess? What is the penguindrum? Whats the diary? and so on.
Nov 6, 2011 11:10 AM

Mar 2008
ohmy.. it's probably was the first episode I didn't like after the first watch. Now that I've rewatched it two more times, I find it great as usual, BUT... Tabuki's behaviour is still totally out of place... I don't get it.. don't get it at all!!!

So, first of all a couple of things I noticed on the backgrounds:

Tokyo Tower caught inside the bottle from this point of view resembles the lamp lit by a fire way too much. This is yet another reference to Tokyo Tower being the flaming torch. Which means that Tokyo Tower symbolizes Momoka herself. So basically, Momoka turned into the Tokyo Tower to pay the price for the crime, Takakuras' parents, being part of the Pingforce, were up to. And it was still not enough to prevent the mass murder.. but I guess there could've been way more injuries in that 95 accident. In fact, just like in an IRL '95 accident, there could have been so many more casualties and deaths - it's a miracle in itself there were only a few deaths...
Anyway, such an irony that Yuri, the one who wants Momoka back so much, says the line: "This room is so cold. We need curtains." - just when both Yuri and Tabuki are gazing at the Tokyo Tower, at the flaming torch, at Momoka, from their apartments. She tries to touch it with her hand, but to no avail... They miss the warmth and love, Momoka had brought them once. And they're blind to it now, even though she's right there, right in front of them. This blindness is so beatifully portrayed! Just look in Tabuki's glasses reflection - no tower there. However, it's perfectly reflected in the building itself. The reality in their eyes is replaced with their own "truth". They're of no difference to Takakuras' parents, putting their beliefs, their desire to bring back Momoka, over others' lifes, even though they know better than everybody else, that it was Momoka's own decision to try and save the world and to pay for it the appropriate price.

By the way, why Tabuki drinks from two different glasses? And why does the 2nd glass has a metallic support stem? I can't read this properly... He didn't finish the drink in the first glass either before he drinks form the 2nd one. What's the meaning behind this? Any ideas anyone?
Could it be... that the 2nd glass contained some drug put there by Yuri? This could explain Tabuki's sudden change of mind... it doesn't explaing the metallic stem though... it's as if that glass was broken in the past... hmm... I don't get it.. don't get it at all... could this glass be the reason of his scars? It's a totally crazy idea.. why would a 7-8 year-old child have a scar from a broken champagne glass...besides those scars were there to let us guess if he used the Diary to change the fate....

Another two things from Yuri - Masako battle.

This kanji means Sky, Heavens. This is yet another reference the Other World being located in the underground (parking). GOD! I BET that this whole War in Heaven scene is another reference to the Book of Revelation! And Yuri's falling feathers only makes it look like SHE IS THE FALLEN ANGEL. Or rather is going to become one. As I stated long ago.. after episode 8 or 9... apocalypse is ahead of us, at the destination of fate. I don't see other reasons why would Shouma's train ticket from ep.1 points the 12.21 as the expiration date. Yes, I know it's only 2011, not 2012, hehe...
Speaking about trains and railway.. Could it be that the HSR sign on Yuri's weapone refers to High Speed Rail? As in, with this tool, you quickly reach your destination fo fate - death xD Oh well, that would be indeed smart and funny unless ithe sign says HSK. And I'm confused about it. I was sure it's HSR up until this very moment... but if it's HSK.. I've got no ideas so far behing it's meaning... Just like I've got no ideas what that Sun icon means. Any ideas?

Apart from Tabuki chaning his mind all of a sudden, I didn't get why Ringo doesn't remember anything what happened with Yuri at the Inn? Did she really forget everything? And why does Shouma didn't tell or at least warn her about anything? Damn that Shouma, he really is an imbecile sometimes xDD Has he already forgotten things how he has been told about the fate derailing by PoC, right before she collapsed? Why haven't you even discussed this with Kamba at all? Baka...

And yes, I totally agree with MapleRose. Rather than a diary, Penguindrum is Love in the first case. Kamba's red heart, his love for Himari, is what PoC's objective during the Survivaly Strategy is. See how Kamba behaves? He says - it can't be me anymore! I sinned! I did dirty stuff, I joined Pingforce! I'm already on the wrong side! But what do we hear as the answer? PoC replies, no, it's fine! I still see the Love in your heart! I can see you regret your sins! You can still be excused for your sins and turn to the good side, it's not too late. This makes it another good hint that Momoka = Jesus Christ = PoC. The whole idea behind this episode's Seizon Senryaku's is: God will accept you no matter your sins - just open up to him and he will forgive you. What a pun on the episode title, the Unforgiven...
Oh, another thing worthy of noting here is how both Himari and PoC use the word SECRET. Who are you sewing the sweaters for? It's a secret! But it's a thank you gift for their love!
What is a Penguindrum? It's a secret! But it looks like a red apple in your chest.
"The apple is also a reward for those who has chosen love over everything else" - this line from ep.1 alone connects the apple with a thank you gift and love. Although, one could say that I'm ridiculously overthinking when treating Kamba's heart as an apple.
But anyway, Love looks like the most obvious answer to what is the key for the diary to work. Momoka was the essence of Love herslef, that's why she could use the diary so easily...

I still don't get Tabuki's and Yuri's actions... if you guys want Momoka back, why of all things did you stop Ringo from turning into Momoka to begin with? Did you believe that she doesn't truly Love Tabuki thus the diary won't work? But if you did, why are you, Yuri, trying to do it again yourself??? This... I really don't get this :(

Regardless, ep.17 makes me think, that in order for Shouma to obtain the penguindrum, Ringo has to suffer. Similarly to how he suffered while trying to save her in episode 8. This guy is so dense, that unless something critical happens to her, he won't realize how much he has already fallen for her. That's why I think that in the next episode, Ringo, trying to protect Himari from Tabuki, might end up hurting herself. Only then Shouma might snap out of his dumbness and start fighting for real... I hope so... at least, in the next episode preview No.2 saved the diary...

Oh, that remind me, No.2 returns with TWO diaries, or I'd rather say with two halves: the Golden one and the Silver one. It's not a secret, that cold moon-resembling Silver is associated with Yin, while that shiny Golden with Yang. No.2 bringing back the diary split into these separate halves pretty much defines the sides of the owner or the respecting diary halves: Masako, declining Sanetoshi's offer to join that train owns the Golden first half of the diary, while Yuri thus owns the Silver, second half of the diary. Yin and Yang, the good and the evil, are at war. So let's see where we're taken next.

PS.
Sorry for another wall of text ^_^;
soulelleNov 6, 2011 11:17 AM
Nov 6, 2011 1:31 PM

Jun 2009
^ Not sure if you're just trying too hard or this show it too hard to grasp for average viewer such as myself.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 6, 2011 2:26 PM

Jan 2011
OrochiPL said:
^ Not sure if you're just trying too hard or this show it too hard to grasp for average viewer such as myself.
lol i know right, i didn't zone in on any of things he said but i'm slow on that kind stuff.
Nov 6, 2011 2:28 PM

Mar 2008
OrochiPL said:
Haha, I definitely put quite an effort to write my thoughts in a readable way - that's for sure. But it also brings me lots of joy. Some theories end up being wrong, but others don't. What I'm totally certain about is that penguindrum is much more than just your everyday show. It's full of symbolism and references, a pure art at that. I hardly remember any show like this released in the last few years.
By the way, I'm not the only one who's posting more than a few lines about it.
http://altairandvega.wordpress.com/category/colloquia/mawaru-penguindrum-colloquia/ - here's a nice long read about each episode. I tend to read them after I post myself to compare what was grasped and noticed by both sides and what's not.
http://iwanihana.info/mawaru/ - here's another blog completely dedicated to penguins and the symbolism of the show
http://8thsinfansubs.wordpress.com/tag/mawaru-penguindrum/ - translator's notes are also a good source of information about each episode.

LOL, but you can simply ignore this over-thinking and simply enjoy the development of the amazingly paced and directed story.

katsu044 said:
lol i know right, i didn't zone in on any of things he said but i'm slow on that kind stuff.
I'm a girl ^^
Nov 7, 2011 12:38 AM

Apr 2009
Thanks for the shoutout, soulelle!
Nov 7, 2011 11:23 AM

Oct 2010
Run Himari... oh wait, the elevator u.u...
Nov 7, 2011 1:46 PM

Nov 2009
Salinga said:
THAT ELEVATOR

Is slow as hell. Although it was surprising to see him extract revenege after being the level headed one.

Apparently Yuri won't get the chance to kill her in the end >.<

I don't know if it is a good thing that these sudden character development in the adults occurred. It is surprising but it feels like they all of a sudden have a hidden intent or something. Either way it is fun to watch.
Nov 7, 2011 5:33 PM

Jun 2011
Salinga said:
THAT ELEVATOR

IF THE EGG'S SHELL DOES NOT BREAK, THE CHICK WILL DIE WITHOUT BEING BORN. WE ARE THE CHICK; THE EGG IS THE WORLD. IF THE WORLD'S SHELL DOES NOT BREAK, WE WILL DIE WITHOUT BEING BORN. BREAK THE WORLD'S SHELL. FOR THE SAKE OF REVOLUTIONIZING THE WORLD!

Anywho, great episode.
Nov 8, 2011 12:32 AM
Jul 2018
soulelle said:
And yes, I totally agree with MapleRose. Rather than a diary, Penguindrum is Love in the first case. Kamba's red heart, his love for Himari, is what PoC's objective during the Survivaly Strategy is. See how Kamba behaves? He says - it can't be me anymore! I sinned! I did dirty stuff, I joined Pingforce! I'm already on the wrong side! But what do we hear as the answer? PoC replies, no, it's fine! I still see the Love in your heart! I can see you regret your sins! You can still be excused for your sins and turn to the good side, it's not too late. next.

I'd be disappointed if the Penguindrum turned out to be love or something intangible like that. My bet is if Kanba is indeed the one who was adopted into the Takakura family, it might be something that he possesses - maybe something that his real father had entrusted to him. It will be hilarious if the penguindrum turned out to be a washing machine afterall.

I've been thinking of the diary's significance, and since it's a book that tells of future events it might be something akin to the book of revelation that also points out the location of the penguindrum. Maybe the disagreement between Momoka and Sanetoshi was that while Momoka went to prevent the prophecies in the book from happening and causing others misfortune, Sanetoshi wanted for the prophecies to be fulfilled.

And yeah, part of the fun while watching a show is to make up theories and see how many of them will end up getting debunked XD
Nov 8, 2011 1:57 AM

Sep 2011
I get the feeling that the art was of slightly higher quality this ep. Or maybe it was just me?
Anyhow, the plot gets more and more complex and heated, can't wait for the next ep. Maybe there's less octopi in ep 18 as well, lol.
Woo.
Nov 8, 2011 8:36 PM

Jun 2011

Again, the pink washer (which is 1st introduced in ep 14 I think) is emphasized in the episode for a couple of seconds. could this really be the penguindrum? what the hell~ This still doesn't make sense to me. Though Ikuhara (as I heard in other forums) did say that this is the actual penguindrum.

So if PENGUINDRUM= WASHER, what could this mean?

If that is so, then one of the best guesses as of now that I can come up with is that the the pink stuffed toy bear emphasized in the second OP between the two brothers could be Himari. Initially in the 1st OP, Himari there is sleeping in a bed between the two brothers and now we can see that it is replaced by a pink bear and an apple in the 2nd OP. Himari is often associated with apples if I'm not mistaken, and symbolic bears are always present in the Survival Strategy.

Going back in the story, Himari is chosen to take the punishment for the "sin" of the Takakuras and for that let's say that the punishment is Himari's soul being trapped inside the bear. And this leads me to think as to why she needs the pink washer/ penguindrum because it could act as a cleansing tool to purify her from all the sins of the Takakura Family. Like a teddy bear looking brand-new after being washed in the washer. So after being cleansed she could be free and be reborned again as a new being with new fate in line for her, and If she can't cleanse herself before her time is up, she might be thrown on the garbage bin or something?

Well this is just a unsure/crazy sub-theory of mine and even with this the other parts cannot still be
answered. But make the story short, I just wanna share my thoughts.

but yeah I know. Some of my ideas are just... ridiculous.

Worst case scenario, all these complicated theories/things being presented every ep would turn up useless in the end. For all we know, this crazy happenings in MPD are just part of some imagination/ hallucination of some character with mental illness in the show [which could probably be among the 3 siblings and Ringo].

============================

Ikuhara!! Why are you being like this!? Manipulating us in rewatching an episode 3-4 times!?
Momo-HimeNov 8, 2011 8:42 PM
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Nov 8, 2011 11:24 PM

Oct 2011
that washing machine, i had questions about that too.

i would make sense with spinning penguindrum
Nov 9, 2011 11:23 PM

Dec 2008
soulelle said:
Tokyo Tower caught inside the bottle from this point of view resembles the lamp lit by a fire way too much.

I thought the same thing, it looked like a gas lamp to me although I didn't link it to the torch. :D

soulelle said:
Oh well, that would be indeed smart and funny unless ithe sign says HSK. And I'm confused about it. I was sure it's HSR up until this very moment... but if it's HSK.. I've got no ideas so far behing it's meaning... Just like I've got no ideas what that Sun icon means. Any ideas?

The only thing I could think of is Himari-Shouma-Kanba... lol, but no idea what the sun symbol is for. :/
Nov 10, 2011 2:37 AM

Jun 2011
katsu044 said:
OrochiPL said:

Well, it's Ikuhara's work that were talking about here... and we all know that this guy is often up to something mind-boggling. That's why, making theories on this show is kinda... normal for others.

Though it a given that too much thinking of theories can actually kill the enjoyment while watching this show, trying on solving the mystery on the other hand can also be quite enjoyable too. (^_^) If you ask us why were doing this, maybe it's just that some of us just can't sit back, relax and watch the story unfold by itself (as experienced while watching Higurashi and Umineko)~ Maybe we just enjoy exercising our minds, pretty much what Ikuhara influences the viewers to do...
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Nov 10, 2011 7:59 AM

Aug 2007
Ahaha, that octopus. Perhaps the Penguindrum is Kanba's manhood, no, Himari's first time? Lolol, probably not. That's some cool weapon Yuri has. Tabuki, what are you going to do to Himari, you spineless man.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Nov 10, 2011 11:13 AM

Mar 2008
vucubcaquix said:
Thanks for the shoutout, soulelle!

haha, you're welcome, it's always pleasure to read your posts guys! please keep it coming!
Raven_Shinobi said:
I'd be disappointed if the Penguindrum turned out to be love or something intangible like that.
sooner or later we'll definitely find it out xD But I think I'd be disappointed in the opposite case, if penguidrum is something tangible. Or rather if it's only something tangible. I prefer my penguindrum as a symbol or a metaphor. Just like Momo-Hime described the very tangible washing machine as a soul cleaning device. I reaaaaaaly-really like that idea a lot!

Penguindrum is something that is able to derail, amend fate. I don't think that even PoC knows what a penguindrum actually is herself. I think that in ep.13 Sanetoshi asked the two hats to search for the penguindrum. He wants to prove to Momoka, that no matter how she tries to change the world, the fate - the best way of the world development HE sees - is unavoidable. Those who received the hats (Takakuras and Natsume) have a great motivation to find and obtain this penguindrum (save their dear siblings). But by doing so, Sanetoshi planned to trick them in sinning and derailing the fate back to the state prior to Momoka's intervention - he wanted Masako and Kamba to commit their parents' sins and organize another '95 event, I think.

So yeah, if the SIN is capable of derailing a fate back, then a Washing Machine - something that makes you pay for your sins and get rid of the dirt on your soul -should also be capable of amending the fate.
soulelleNov 10, 2011 11:16 AM
Nov 10, 2011 6:00 PM

Apr 2010
soulelle said:
Another two things from Yuri - Masako battle.

This kanji means Sky, Heavens. This is yet another reference the Other World being located in the underground (parking).

Man, that's a really long writeup :)

I just wanna comment that「空」in parking lot means "Empty" here -> Empty spots.
Those signs totally didn't need to be there though, so they may very well be a reference to "Heavens". Never know with Ikuhara~ Good catch.
Nov 11, 2011 5:44 AM

Aug 2009
ReallyMundane said:
Salinga said:
THAT ELEVATOR

IF THE EGG'S SHELL DOES NOT BREAK, THE CHICK WILL DIE WITHOUT BEING BORN. WE ARE THE CHICK; THE EGG IS THE WORLD. IF THE WORLD'S SHELL DOES NOT BREAK, WE WILL DIE WITHOUT BEING BORN. BREAK THE WORLD'S SHELL. FOR THE SAKE OF REVOLUTIONIZING THE WORLD!

Hahaha.........so Utena- like quote :)))
Nov 12, 2011 3:59 AM

Jan 2010
Oh man, I missed this guy's genius. Ever since Utena, I was hoping to find something similar and here it is!

Whoever said in the posts above that the boys are stupid, I agree. How many years must pass for them to get the stupid diary? If they had only gotten it earlier from Ringo, by force if necessary... But then, the anime would have had to end and we wouldn't want that, now would we?
Nov 13, 2011 11:40 PM

Mar 2010
WHAT. IS. GOING. ON. OMG.

So are Himari and Kanba fucking?
Wait, for that matter are Tabuki and Yuri even fucking??x'D

The picture at the end was gorgeous btw~
That was little Momoka and grown present Tabuki wasn't it?
Very neat~~

Nov 19, 2011 10:50 AM

Feb 2009
I want ANSWERS and not vague clues!

PS: On a side note, best penguin-randomness so far! Penguins Vs. Octopi was epic beyond words!
VeethornNov 19, 2011 11:15 AM
Nov 19, 2011 11:18 AM

Dec 2008
We will have them soon, I hope :3
On the other hand I like how everything is but a small part of the whole puzzle and makes me long for more :D
Nov 23, 2011 5:04 AM

Mar 2008
So if PENGUINDRUM= WASHER, what could this mean?

Wash our sins?
Nov 23, 2011 6:47 AM

Dec 2008
Yeah maybe something like that xD
Dec 17, 2011 10:34 PM

Aug 2011
so i guess he couldn't forgive them after all huh, man i hope himari gets to the hospital in time to take the medicine in time would hate to see what would happen if she doesn't :(
and a Gatling gun! doesn't get more bad ass than that :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2011 7:30 AM

Aug 2008
Why is Tabuki administering the punishment? I thought he disagreed with Yuri on punishing the children? I guess he was blowing smoke up her...

With how tense everything is getting, this show is still strangely funny. There was an epic battle between octopi (octopusses?) and the penguins. And then they became friends by the end. How nice.

Dec 21, 2011 1:25 PM

May 2008
DonKangolJones said:
Why is Tabuki administering the punishment? I thought he disagreed with Yuri on punishing the children? I guess he was blowing smoke up her...

well, he did say he 'changed' his mind..;;
Dec 31, 2011 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
Well, Tabuki's goin' for the kill.
Jan 29, 2012 3:35 PM

Jul 2011
can i just say how hot tabuki looks on the episodes end art?
Alsooo...I thought tabuki was coming to the rescue!!! since yuri was going to harm Himari and what not. ANyway seems like its not gonna happen that way.

and why is Himari so dumb as to go out of the hospital?!! was she allowed?
MoquetteJan 29, 2012 3:40 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.