Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 28, 2010 10:40 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Always "Bio" commercials before LOLHeroes xD...
Actually, it's always the same sequence of commercials xD

I kind of feel a bit bad for Ferris, since Ryner just left without saying anything.
And Claugh's first hit, funny how his clothes didn't shatter at that time. ^^; (More than his clothes shattering though.)
Also, Luke, is pretty awesome.
Well anyway, as expected, awesome episode was awesome : D (Needs moar Lulu Tiir though.)
OosranOct 29, 2010 1:53 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 28, 2010 3:26 PM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
-----------------------------------------------
Well anyway, as expected, awesome episode was awesome : D (Needs moar Lulu Tiia though.)

Lol, he really does resemble lelouch, especially with those eyes :P

Pretty cool episode, though I was surprised at Ryner leaving without saying a word.

Screenshotssssss~

Kuro4735Oct 28, 2010 9:21 PM

Oct 28, 2010 4:27 PM
Jun 2008
Ryner running away from home. mama Ferris and papa Sion gonna get angry with this .

Anyway,great Legendary episode.

Now this is an episode that I wouldn't mind watching a few more time.

Now that this week Tiia's epicness (next week will be exciting as well)has finish.Now,I can't wait to watch Ayase's epicness from OreImouto next
Oosran said:

And Claugh's first hit, funny how his clothes didn't shatter at that time. ^^; (More than his clothes shattering though.)

haha. This animation error is not the first time...well at least we can see his cloth shattered along with his hand.
MorningGloryOct 28, 2010 4:55 PM
Oct 28, 2010 6:50 PM

Nov 2007
Great episode was Legendary.

So Claugh will be needing an automail from next episode. Too bad for him. Evil guy is evil, but it seems he will meet his last since he will be facing Ryner in next episode. Alpha Stigma Fake versus Alpha Stigma Original :P. Why lulu has his body on Tiia and voice on Ryner, beats me.

Luke was awesome and finally someone grabbed Miran by his throat. so +1 for Luke.

But the saddest thing is poor Ferris got stood up with 14 bags of Dango. Sniff. She had to carry all those all by herself. No wonder why she got so angry. But anyways, I hope Ryner will make up in the next episode. Somehow I feel that she will be falling for Ryner in the end. Onii-sama will be angry though, very angry.

Good to see more of Kiefer and Riphal. Why do I think Kiefer is so beautiful <3. Well she has still got a long way to go before she can out throne the dango-bijin-ojousama. <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 28, 2010 8:58 PM

May 2010
WHERE THE HELL CC AND DID THEY CHANGE THE VOICE ACTOR FOR THIS NEW GUY ON PURPOSE?

HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT GIRL ABLE TO LIFT FERRIS'S HEAVY SWORD?

WHY AM IS THIS IN CAPS?
ConfuciusOct 30, 2010 8:51 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 29, 2010 1:08 AM

Jan 2009
shanimebib said:
Why do I think Kiefer is so beautiful <3.
Oh yeah, about that, in the first episodes, she didn't look nearly as good as she does now : o
It must be the hair.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 29, 2010 4:29 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
shanimebib said:
Oh yeah, about that, in the first episodes, she didn't look nearly as good as she does now : o
It must be the hair.

Definetely the hair and clothes. Before she gave off more of a somewhat goofy schoolgirl feeling, but now she seems more mature and pretty.

I'm guessing they're trying to setup Kiefer with that king, while Ryner would be with Ferris. I guess Milk is stuck with her little boy harem xP

Oct 29, 2010 5:55 AM

Jan 2009
Also, just rewatched a few parts, like Claugh's fighting scenes, and found this wonderful expression:

Oh how I love some of the little datails~
I mean... Look at his eyes! xD
Edit: Found moar : D
OosranOct 29, 2010 1:51 PM
Oct 29, 2010 6:06 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
Also, just rewatched a few parts, like Claugh's fighting scenes, and found this wonderful expression:

lol I found that when you mention it .Its seem it must be really shocking when Claugh's hand being rip off.
Oct 29, 2010 8:52 AM

Nov 2007
Oosran said:

Lol. may be they are planning to fix those expressions in the BDs.

Anyways, looking forward to your release. :)
Coronavirus.
Oct 29, 2010 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:

That... Is just priceless! OMG... My new avy methinks

Poor ol Claugh.. What the hell will he do now?
Oct 29, 2010 12:19 PM

Apr 2010
Oosran said:
shanimebib said:
It must be the hair.
She also became more mature, and she definitely looks allot better.

Claugh without his arm i wonder what that will mean for future episodes, that black haired guy seemed like a real sadist.
And to me it seemed he was after Ryner.
Oct 29, 2010 1:13 PM
May 2009
Hmm I don't like Riphal cuz of his character he's too offensive with the girls.. I hope that Kiefer would reject him on everything he does on her.. I personally won't agree if that "take to bed" part with Kiefer and Riphal will really happen in this anime... Hoping that Kiefer won't fall for his words.. ahh I really like the Ryner and Kiefer tandem the most..

If anyone did read the novel please spoil me as much about what will happen to Kiefer haha =)
Oct 29, 2010 1:18 PM
Nov 2008
Did the king just practically say he wanted Kiefer in his bed!? :O..[ well...with Nakai Kazuya's voice...*ahum* ..*nosebleeds*]
Anyway...Ryner stood Ferris up..she gonna kick his ass when she meets him again....and the new character...I HATE HIM[even though i think that's sakurai takahiro-sama's voice] cause he pwned CLAUGH..and i like Claugh...awww..for a sec i got scared cause i thought Claugh was gonna sacrifice himself.....and leave Noa in tears...thank God the other guy saved his ass...
Oct 29, 2010 1:22 PM

Oct 2009
Lura's too sadistic. :)

Ryner stood up Ferris, poor her.

Anyhow, this episode was awesome now that I get to see Luke Stokkart in minor action.

9.99/10

Oct 29, 2010 1:25 PM

Jun 2009
Well, finally we got some balls rolling in this episode. Finally, the arrival of Tiia.

cyrelleboa7 said:
Hmm I don't like Riphal cuz of his character he's too offensive with the girls.. I hope that Kiefer would reject him on everything he does on her.. I personally won't agree if that "take to bed" part with Kiefer and Riphal will really happen in this anime... Hoping that Kiefer won't fall for his words.. ahh I really like the Ryner and Kiefer tandem the most..

Well, based on some spoilers I heard, you don't need to worry about Refal getting her way with Kiefer. She is loyally in love with Ryner.

Though I would have to disagree since Ryner and Ferris are perfect together. Kiefer is quite a beauty though.
Oct 29, 2010 2:40 PM

Dec 2008
ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!
This episode was so full of twists and turns that it made my head spin!
I think this might be the best ep so far.
Poor Claugh...
I don't have a single drop of sympathy for Ferris...Ryner should have ditched her a long time ago.
Oct 29, 2010 3:06 PM

May 2010
Awesome episode!

Tiir's design reminds me of Ikuto from Shugo Chara from some reason.
And so, there are many types of 'Eyes'.
This episode had plenty of action.
Oct 29, 2010 4:11 PM

Apr 2010
oo
the brutal scenes were awesome

Oct 29, 2010 4:12 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
shanimebib said:

So Claugh will be needing an automail from next episode. Too bad for him. Evil guy is evil, but it seems he will meet his last since he will be facing Ryner in next episode.

Ain't going to happen. Tiia's eyes are not Alpha Stigma and are way stronger than Alpha Stigma (Tiia has the strongest of all known cursed eyes). But anyway he's not really "evil" per se since he will be Ryner's new companion.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 29, 2010 6:06 PM
Feb 2010
Just wondering on who was a Ferris vs Kiefer fan, I personally love Ferris more because she is kick ass and interesting not that Kiefer isn't awesome but I think that Ferris balances Ryner better and understands him. Kiefer has to much of an idealized view of Ryner. That is just my opinion and I would like to know what other people think.
Other than that this episode was so interesting. I loved the introduction of new "eyes" I think Ryner meeting the new guy could turn out to be interesting cause he doesn't have an Alpha stigma as everyone has been saying and Rayner doesn't have a normal Alpha Stigma any way (just my speculation).
Also loved Miran getting taken down by Luke, it was about time someone took him down a peg or 2. It would be interesting to see Luke against Ryner, though I hope it never comes to that.
Can't wait for the next episode I miss Ryner and want to know whats going on with him.
Oct 29, 2010 7:24 PM

Nov 2007
wakka9ca said:
But anyway he's not really "evil" per se since he will be Ryner's new companion.

Did you just spoil everyone? did you? hey, did you??

ToyaHagiFan said:
Just wondering on who was a Ferris vs Kiefer fan

Ryner can have Kiefer for all that I care. Ferris is MINE!
Coronavirus.
Oct 29, 2010 7:50 PM

Apr 2007
I find it highly amusing that Tiia or whatever his name is looks like Lelouch but has Suzaku's VA. Ahaha~

Anyway, great episode. Probably one of the best in the series thus far. Can't wait for the next.
Oct 29, 2010 8:36 PM

Apr 2009
Spoiler tags. They're there for a reason. Sheesh. Wakka liked to spoil things in the Guin Saga episode discussions too. I think he gets off by spoiling future events for people who haven't read the source material. Is there an ignore feature on MAL? I see there's a block but doesn't seem to cover posts.

Really awesome episode, sometimes this series can be so great. Pretty much any other series I would've assumed the fight with Claugh and the new guy with cursed eyes would've gone differently. Instead
I feel bad for him even though Claugh hasn't gotten that much development.

So many neat things going on, can't wait for the next episode.
TeufelOct 29, 2010 8:41 PM
Oct 29, 2010 8:37 PM

Jun 2009
shanimebib said:
wakka9ca said:
But anyway he's not really "evil" per se since he will be Ryner's new companion.

Oct 29, 2010 9:59 PM

Nov 2007
"Care for some tea? Then we can GET THIS PARTY STARTED" lololol.

Omgggggg I had no idea my bb Sakurai Takahiro would be in this show! Oh Tiir, are you going to become a favourite character of mine alongside Miran and Lucile!? Probably. Haha, all the best characters in this show are villains.

Lol, Claugh is useless now he's lost his arm.

Ooh, Miran vs. Luke is exciting. But I guess that's as close to Miran vs. Lucile as I'm likely to get, right? :[ You got the wrong white-haired, closed-eyes guy, DenYuuDen!!
Oct 29, 2010 9:59 PM

Feb 2010
-Quasar said:
shanimebib said:
wakka9ca said:

Lame. that's bs.

Whatever though...

the badassry badassness that badassed it's way on screen still made me happy.

god this show is badass.
Oct 29, 2010 10:11 PM

Aug 2010
MusashiRose said:
god this show is badass.

^This. I just caught up with this show and it has been so enjoyable thus far. Tiir is so creepy that he's cool.
Oct 29, 2010 11:45 PM

Feb 2009
So now we have Lelouch with Suzaku's VA. This makes this even more interesting.
Been waiting for him since he appeared at the OP song. He's fairly brutal. And this show really doesn't hold back on the gore. Wonder what'll happen with Claude now. Needs an automail XD

Things got cleared up a bit with the Alpha Stigma and the variety of Magans in this world but the mystery remains about Ryner and his eyes. Wonder if people with the other eyes will show up.

I best not underestimate Milk's haremcompanions. It's been a while since Miran was pushed around like that.

Excellent episode. But where did Ryner go anyway?
Oct 30, 2010 12:05 AM

Feb 2009
belatkuro said:

According to the map, he is still in Roland, but judging from the preview, he might go to Estabul
Oct 30, 2010 12:34 AM
Feb 2009
so long and good night! that's what Ryner should say to everyone that bothers him :P
Oct 30, 2010 1:42 AM

Jan 2009
MusashiRose said:
-Quasar said:
shanimebib said:
wakka9ca said:
Lame. that's bs.
Then again, guessing that would happen isn't that hard considering that they do travel together in the OP.
Oct 30, 2010 4:00 AM

Jul 2010
I thought episode 3 was epic, but now I gotta change my mind :o
That Lelouch guy was really something else and finally we got some real action with him introduced.
And that's what you would expect from a guy with closed eyes mostly all the time :> First, Lucile who's seriously more like a god himself and now Luke, who got some tricks up his sleeves as well ;P
Absolutely amazing episode!
Oct 30, 2010 7:17 AM

Sep 2009
oh god, they gave Tiia a whole new air of badassness

other than that, legendary ep is legendary.

Lmao at Claugh....his arm was lost in a fraction of a second....and he looked like a prick when he was younger :-/

belatkuro said:

still in roland...for now. He prob thought that eating dango isn't the same when Ferris isn't around haha

he should learn a Dangohameha spell for when they meet again, as a peace offering so he won't get sliced and diced by her XD
InariusOct 30, 2010 7:25 AM
Oct 30, 2010 7:28 AM

Sep 2009
Oosran said:
MusashiRose said:
-Quasar said:
shanimebib said:
wakka9ca said:
Lame. that's bs.
Then again, guessing that would happen isn't that hard considering that they do travel together in the OP.
It could be a spoiler from the novel.

Amazing, amazing episode!!
Tiir's scenes was epic especially when he was holding Claugh's arm and he is a major hottie. Him having Suzaku's VA *he he*
Wow, never knew Luke could be a badassl. He can surpass Miran?
Ryner getting more emo. Ferris should kick him at once!
Sion looking all nonchalant while Ferris trashes his room XD
Oct 30, 2010 7:56 AM
Jun 2008
Either he is Ryner's new companion or not. He is evil in every part of his body.

deiw1z said:
I thought episode 3 was epic, but now I gotta change my mind :o

hehe I am waiting for episode 3 BD version
Oct 30, 2010 8:34 AM

Dec 2009
mel-hime said:
Did the king just practically say he wanted Kiefer in his bed!? :O..[ well...with Nakai Kazuya's voice...*ahum* ..*nosebleeds*]
...a hot guy with Nakai Kazuya's voice... umm, let's skip the tea party and go straight for dessert :3

shanimebib said:
Luke was awesome and finally someone grabbed Miran by his throat. so +1 for Luke.
This was surprisingly hot.
Oct 30, 2010 8:49 AM

Nov 2009
Humana... That was great. Poor Claugh didn't get to die a heroic death, poor Ferris getting ditched, poor Miran for getting his ass handed to him by luke. All of your misfortunes were enjoyable to watch!

I wonder if Ferris's brother is stronger than the new guy? *imagines that battle*
(Excellent 9)
Oct 30, 2010 10:20 AM

Jul 2010
MorningGlory said:

hehe I am waiting for episode 3 BD version

That's from bd ep 2 preview? If so, then Ryner going berserk might look amazing :o
Oct 30, 2010 11:35 AM

Jun 2009
So much happened in this episode, Claufgh losses his hand was, auch. (It happened out of no where, until he saw that lelouch-the guy with red eyes was holding them.T_T )
Ferris was worried, didn't see that coming.

-Froaude just >.<-
NouverOct 30, 2010 4:06 PM

Oct 30, 2010 11:48 AM

Apr 2008
HOLY SHIT now THIS is what I'm talking about ! :D This what got me hooked on this show (the brutal scenes from ryner going berserk after kiepher's betrayal were also EPIC o_O)

Best episode so far for me, awesome fight vs weird eye guy and also Luke is awesome :D? Finally someone who's kicking miran's ass, I hate that dude :p
Oct 30, 2010 12:57 PM

Aug 2009
great episode. Every character appeared in the episode even Milk with the flashbacks. Next episode is Sion going to fight Ryner?
Oct 30, 2010 3:01 PM
Mar 2010
great episode.

you just wonder how these characters got so strong.
Oct 30, 2010 4:35 PM

Oct 2007
Ok, put the awesome episode aside.

And the real question is, who is the real bad guy in this show or more like what is the real obstacle that our main characters need to get rid of?

For now we have:
-a king who want to become a great king and save his country.
-another king who hates war.
-a main male character who just to want take a nap.
-a main female character who just want to save Dango shop.
-a fabulous guy who walking around killing people who are in the way of his ideal king.
-a new guy who has awesome eyes power walking around killing people for whatever reason he has.
-a siscon character who might be the only one to actually tell where the show is heading but he is nowhere to seen >_<

With the way the show is doing now I am sure we are not going to get any real ending beside everyone will become legendary heroes.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 30, 2010 5:50 PM

Jul 2009
so what now, claugh is useless? some field marshal lol, gets owned in a flash.
and lyner running away was kind of lame.. oh well. cant wait till those two hook up, haha.
Oct 30, 2010 7:01 PM

Nov 2007
Siva said:
With the way the show is doing now I am sure we are not going to get any real ending beside everyone will become legendary heroes.

My thoughts as well. i highly doubt this anime will end without an S2. its impossible now. i hope they dont rush and ruin it at the end.
Coronavirus.
Oct 31, 2010 2:31 AM

Jun 2009
A little back ground about the types of Magical eyes, this is just what I want to know.. and a brief history of Alpha Stigma bearer

Roland lost one VP
Luke Stokkart is something else,

So, what's Miran's true purpose

Interesting next episode
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 31, 2010 4:16 AM

Oct 2010
Making Ferris wait is a NONO but wow Ryner actually got up early!! She seems sad and hurt that he broke a promise..aww, poor Ferris.

Tiia..oh Tiia, he's damn sadistic, but he's so awesome! Okay, I know he looks a little like Lelouch but he's not him! Why are everyone comparing them together anyway? But I think his voice suits him, I was imagining his voice to be somewhere along those lines. ^o^

What's next..ahh Luke is another one that proves that most slit eyed characters are real badass when they start to 'open' their eyes. ( Has anyone seen Brock from pokemon ever 'open' his eyes before? Okay nvm forget I said that.) Hurray for Miran getting pwned for the moment.

Looking at the preview, Tiia seems to have maybe taken a liking to Ryner and persuades him to join him right in front of the Roland army. No wonder Sion's taken aback..can't wait for next week's episode!
Oct 31, 2010 4:40 AM

Jul 2010
Whoa, I thought Ryner was a bit of a killer when he went out of control but this new guy witht he black hair is crazy o.O But his powers are to consume people? Ahw that's one cursed powers :O I mean compared to Ryner's "Alpha Stigma" that can "read" magic it's some really f*cked up power :(

FINALLY! Ryner ditched Ferris, I'm kinda happy with this. He should've done it a long time ago, I mean she never treated him nice.. Only when he said he would carry the dango's or when she needed him for a plan she was sorta nice.. yeah I know she actually begins to like him (or at least not dislike him) but it's just not funny and fair for Ryner to get kicked and to have a "teammate" who constantly speaks bad about you (behind your back)...

Can't wait till next episode, hope we'll see Ryner in action! :D
Oct 31, 2010 4:50 AM
Jun 2008
^
I am beginning to felt that Ferris is like an ordinary girl friend in the real world that like to drag his boy friend into shopping and stuff that guy don't like to do .
Does women like to watch men suffer X(

Well,at least Ryner is eating dango with his own will.I guess that is a small improvement.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.