Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2012 4:51 AM
Sep 28, 2012 5:14 AM

Mar 2008
Takana_no_Hana said:
Does anyone know which magazine this one come from?

http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/two_and_two_ch05#1

Probably Comic Yuri Hime
Sep 28, 2012 5:16 AM

Sep 2009
Takana_no_Hana said:
Does anyone know which magazine this one come from?

http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/two_and_two_ch05#1

Comic Yuri Hime S
Source.
Sep 28, 2012 4:34 PM

Dec 2009
Does anyone recognize those characters as part of something?
LiinahSep 28, 2012 4:44 PM
Sep 28, 2012 4:50 PM

Aug 2010
Liinah said:
Does anyone recognize those characters as part of something?

I'm pretty sure the first one is of Esther and Ion from Trinity Blood.
Sep 29, 2012 7:26 AM

Jun 2010
this?
Sep 29, 2012 8:36 AM

Nov 2009
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=495059&show=0#msg17323297 (click on and wait for a few sec you will be directed to his/her post)
I want to know where does Venneria's avatar come from :P, thx in advance.
Sep 29, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
Sep 29, 2012 8:46 AM

Jul 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=495059&show=0#msg17323297 (click on and wait for a few sec you will be directed to his/her post)

Koumyouji Maiko from Gakkou wo Deyou (novel)
Sep 29, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2010
yellowbuds said:
this?

Aozora Yell
Sep 29, 2012 9:19 AM

Nov 2009
Han-yuu said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Sr but doesn't look like it =/
Sep 29, 2012 9:30 AM

Jul 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
Han-yuu said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Sr but doesn't look like it =/

If i'm not mistaken you're talking about this avatar but If I do then you should post image here or link to direct image.

And if that's the right image then i'm not sure where you compared it as MAL doesn't have character in database. It's fanart from pixiv artist G Scream. check here
Sep 29, 2012 10:32 AM
Aug 2012
This one please (looks like it's from a shoujo):
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4gco4yHg1r5n34uo1_500.jpg
Sep 29, 2012 10:38 AM

Aug 2010
Chibi-Alice said:

Kano Shuuya
Sep 29, 2012 2:45 PM

Dec 2011
Sep 29, 2012 7:10 PM
Sep 2012
Hi guys i was wondering if you could help?

I read about a anime/mange about a school boy that is good hearted etc etc but due to him looking evil he is always mix for being a gang member?!?!?
Sep 29, 2012 7:17 PM

Dec 2009
ymbsho said:
Hi guys i was wondering if you could help?

I read about a anime/mange about a school boy that is good hearted etc etc but due to him looking evil he is always mix for being a gang member?!?!?

May be Toradora, and the character would be Ryuuji.

@CrystalLake Thank you. ^o^
Sep 29, 2012 7:27 PM
Sep 2012
LOL Thats what sumone else just says lol

No am sure the main character has no eyebrows and the anime is old like 1990ish
Sep 29, 2012 7:51 PM

Jul 2010
ymbsho said:
LOL Thats what sumone else just says lol

No am sure the main character has no eyebrows and the anime is old like 1990ish

Probably Angel Densetsu
Sep 29, 2012 9:48 PM

Jun 2010
CrystalLake said:
yellowbuds said:
this?

Aozora Yell
Thanks CrystalLake!:)
Sep 30, 2012 9:05 PM

Jul 2009
Need help remembering a manga.

This guy who thought he was living a normal life was actually being like spied on or something and there's this thing trying to kill him. His childhood friend works for the government and is saying like "even though I worked for them I liked you" or w/e but as she does she gets stabbed thru the chest by the monster or w.e then this weird girl comes saves him and he like teams with her as she explains what is actually happening or something...

Sry if there aren't enough details and thanks in advance u.u
Sep 30, 2012 10:04 PM
Sep 2011
Anyone know who's the couple in the pic is? I think I saw the guy somewhere but I can't remember.
Sep 30, 2012 10:10 PM

Feb 2012
Deadblack said:
Anyone know who's the couple in the pic is? I think I saw the guy somewhere but I can't remember.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
AvereSep 30, 2012 10:15 PM
Sep 30, 2012 10:11 PM

Dec 2011
Might be a difficult one.

"flowers are tenacious. even if they've vanished, they haven't gone extinct."
Sep 30, 2012 10:14 PM

Mar 2008
Deadblack said:

Makoto and Ryuuko "Ryuushi" Mifune from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Sep 30, 2012 10:57 PM
Sep 2012
I don't have a picture but I remember reading a manga about a police detective who was promoted to section 69 (or something like that) and he was given a partner who was a tiny woman. The girl had supernatural powers, she wore brackets to help her control it, and she could touch a dead person or something of the deceased person and see their last moments. They went undercover for a gang member, solved a murder at a strip bar, and guarded a visiting price. I remember that his family liked to dress his partner up and that he lost his sister to a kidnapper, but I can't remember the name of the manga...any takers?
Oct 1, 2012 12:06 PM

Aug 2008
MoeMoeKyun said:

This guy who thought he was living a normal life was actually being like spied on or something and there's this thing trying to kill him. His childhood friend works for the government and is saying like "even though I worked for them I liked you" or w/e but as she does she gets stabbed thru the chest by the monster or w.e then this weird girl comes saves him and he like teams with her as she explains what is actually happening or something...

Maybe http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=29485
Oct 2, 2012 8:54 AM
Oct 2009
i cant rember much but i do rember this
there was this woman around 20 living alone in japan then her cousin i think a 13 year old boy was sent to live with her to learn more of his violin i think it was he ends up falling for her but she is like a sadist she fakes sleeps and see what he does exactly sometimes walks in a top n panties on pourpose to see his reaction i think it was all coulor
any takers to help me find it?
Oct 2, 2012 2:44 PM

Jul 2009
-Balmung- said:
MoeMoeKyun said:

Maybe http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=29485

Yes yes yes!!! Thank you so much :D
Oct 2, 2012 10:19 PM

Oct 2012
I can't find a picture for the manga i am looking for. To sum it up, it is about a young teen traveling with a blond loli fox girl whose mother is a busty nine tail fox. the male protagonist, uses demon power, by drinking the blood of the loli fox demon , which in turn causes her hair to turn black ,turning human or look like it. the protagonist wanted to be a full f ledge demo, and the more he battled, the closer he gets into becoming one. He is also battling an organization of monks that research on giving human the power to turn into demons or monsters.

I read a lot chapters, but stop somewhere, and lost my manga list. So can any one tell me the name of the manga i am looking for ?
Oct 2, 2012 11:24 PM

Apr 2011

What this from?
Oct 3, 2012 10:06 AM

Oct 2010
Mandy26 said:
I don't have a picture but I remember reading a manga about a police detective who was promoted to section 69 (or something like that) and he was given a partner who was a tiny woman. The girl had supernatural powers, she wore brackets to help her control it, and she could touch a dead person or something of the deceased person and see their last moments. They went undercover for a gang member, solved a murder at a strip bar, and guarded a visiting price. I remember that his family liked to dress his partner up and that he lost his sister to a kidnapper, but I can't remember the name of the manga...any takers?

Maybe is this http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=11850
Oct 3, 2012 7:39 PM
May 2009
dragonman said:
there was this woman around 20 living alone in japan then her cousin i think a 13 year old boy was sent to live with her to learn more of his violin i think it was he ends up falling for her but she is like a sadist she fakes sleeps and see what he does exactly sometimes walks in a top n panties on pourpose to see his reaction i think it was all coulor

OMG. I went over 400 manga on my list to find this manga for you! I was searching and searching and I remembered that I too read it and liked it! So, I was thinking of how the artwork looked like and then BAAM! I remembered the author whose ecchi stories interested me! So I went to look at his (Amazume, Ryuta) work collection.

This should be it: http://myanimelist.net/manga/25338/Puppy_Lovers

He's one of my favorite author!...besides Harumi Chihiro of course!
Oct 3, 2012 7:58 PM

Jun 2010
its about a guy with a scar on his chest who like a pretty girl from a swimteam who he watch everday from his classroom window plz help!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 3, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2011
It's called Evergreen.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/30595/Evergreen
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Oct 3, 2012 8:00 PM

Jun 2010
thx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 3, 2012 8:49 PM

Jun 2010
da story is a bout this boy who was raise by his grandfather i think because his parents died his grandfather would would beat him if he have friends and say that life is not worth living and he was locked in a room for 3 days because he brought friends home.am not sure if hes an adult now but when his cousin told him that his grandfather was ill he came to visit him in the hospital n c that da grandfather was being so nice to his cousin and he remembered about the time he was beaten and later his grandfather apologized.. i think it has to do with somethings about a girl who want to destroy da world bc she love it n its also about a big hammer that will destroy earth
Oct 3, 2012 9:38 PM

Apr 2009
Hoshi no Samidare .

For future reference, the 'What Manga Is This' thread is stickied at the top of the page.
Oct 3, 2012 11:13 PM

Jul 2008

Need help identifying this manga ; -;
please and thank you!
Oct 4, 2012 7:13 AM
Oct 2009
Maann-y said:
dragonman said:

OMG. I went over 400 manga on my list to find this manga for you! I was searching and searching and I remembered that I too read it and liked it! So, I was thinking of how the artwork looked like and then BAAM! I remembered the author whose ecchi stories interested me! So I went to look at his (Amazume, Ryuta) work collection.

This should be it: http://myanimelist.net/manga/25338/Puppy_Lovers

He's one of my favorite author!...besides Harumi Chihiro of course!

yes thats it thanks very much i was wondering what that was for months thanks again
Oct 4, 2012 7:16 AM
Oct 2009
diamond_spade said:
da story is a bout this boy who was raise by his grandfather i think because his parents died his grandfather would would beat him if he have friends and say that life is not worth living and he was locked in a room for 3 days because he brought friends home.am not sure if hes an adult now but when his cousin told him that his grandfather was ill he came to visit him in the hospital n c that da grandfather was being so nice to his cousin and he remembered about the time he was beaten and later his grandfather apologized.. i think it has to do with somethings about a girl who want to destroy da world bc she love it n its also about a big hammer that will destroy earth

might be biscit hammer cant spell the first word right tho about a girl who wants to take over the world but a hammer is about to break it shes a princess and he is a lizard knight if that helps
Oct 4, 2012 12:48 PM
Oct 2012
I need help!!!
ENJOUJI Maki - manga, actually, I think there's one of published manga that the cartoon drawing was exactly like this. I read it before and there're so many chapters (not completed) but when I was back to read it again, I can't find it. That's weird. So I'm not pretty sure that the writer is the same person.
the storyline, well, I'm not sure either (It's like a year ago and I still can't find it) It's about a woman met a boss whom was her butler when she was young and then they became girlfriend-boyfriend that when it's out of work-time, her boss still took care of her like a butler.
yeah... if somebody knew, plz tell me bout it.
Oct 4, 2012 12:52 PM

Sep 2011
mcgreen said:
I need help!!!
ENJOUJI Maki - manga, actually, I think there's one of published manga that the cartoon drawing was exactly like this. I read it before and there're so many chapters (not completed) but when I was back to read it again, I can't find it. That's weird. So I'm not pretty sure that the writer is the same person.
the storyline, well, I'm not sure either (It's like a year ago and I still can't find it) It's about a woman met a boss whom was her butler when she was young and then they became girlfriend-boyfriend that when it's out of work-time, her boss still took care of her like a butler.
yeah... if somebody knew, plz tell me bout it.

Chou yo Hana yo ( O Butterfly O Flower )
http://myanimelist.net/manga/3581/Chou_yo_Hana_yo
Oct 4, 2012 1:04 PM
Oct 2012
Gosh!!! That's right
You're sooooo AWESOME!!! Thank u sooo much
Oct 4, 2012 1:30 PM

Apr 2011
Looking for a manga with a middle age guy who went back in time to his high school life. He is trying to prevent his male childhood friend from killing him, by not being a total player in high school. Because back than, he had sexual intercourse with alot of girls and he believe having sex w/ his childhood friend pushed him into murdering the protagonist in the future. ONGOING series btw. forgotten name.
Oct 5, 2012 9:36 PM

Dec 2009

Does anyone know this?

vansonbee said:
Looking for a manga with a middle age guy who went back in time to his high school life. He is trying to prevent his male childhood friend from killing him, by not being a total player in high school. Because back than, he had sexual intercourse with alot of girls and he believe having sex w/ his childhood friend pushed him into murdering the protagonist in the future. ONGOING series btw. forgotten name.

Ore ga
Oct 5, 2012 9:38 PM

Feb 2012
Liinah said:

Does anyone know this?

Possibly hbyukiyou na silent
Oct 5, 2012 9:39 PM

Dec 2009
MidnightPride said:
Liinah said:

Does anyone know this?

I know the link says this because it was in the Bukiyou's manga page, but the art definitely doesn't look like it. ;w;
Oct 5, 2012 9:41 PM

Feb 2012
Liinah said:
MidnightPride said:
Liinah said:

Does anyone know this?

I know the link says this because it was in the Bukiyou's manga page, but the art definitely doesn't look like it. ;w;

That isn't exactly manga art to start with it's cover art so it's going to be more detailed. Also here is a example of it frm hbyukiyou na silent

It doesn't match the art for it but, it's still used for it
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What device do you read Manga on? ( 1 2 )

SupremeGod - Sep 14, 2023

54 by Touka »»
45 minutes ago

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga?

Nyron - Feb 7

25 by Herapath »»
6 hours ago

» Seinen vs Shounen

Faceless_Friend - Sep 7, 2021

36 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
7 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1070 by MotoMoto416 »»
Yesterday, 5:13 PM

» Do you feel like you can tell whether or not you'll like a manga, based on its artstyle?

JKKH - May 15, 2023

49 by Rhae »»
Yesterday, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.