Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 13, 2013 12:07 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, those transformations looks decent actually.

Nice yo-yos! Actually, really nice yo-yos since they can do a lot of fucking damage. Decent episode I guess with the action. This is serious business now :o

Time take flight and more card battles.
Jul 13, 2013 2:47 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah indeed Stark but have you forgot Hunter x Hunter Killua also using Yo yo as weapon.
Yeah it's seem to be all right but Uzumi friend that want to create that card club. Is also a card master.
xD
They only watching something like that in the end without reacting, very odd. The other person even said the same word when try to summon these people in the card.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 14, 2013 12:44 AM

Jun 2011
Random guy shows up, no questions asked.
(Not a doll because dolls are girls only. Source: Watashi)

By the way, the dolls forgive her already?... Just a little fight between friends, I see...
ShihJul 14, 2013 12:50 AM
Jul 14, 2013 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
Uzume's Mother Really does look Kotori from Love Live.

Well that was a Interesting episode, Quite a enjoyable series and something tells me next week is gonna be epic.

Altho. some of the Character models really do remind me of Love Live.
removed-userJul 14, 2013 12:36 PM
Jul 14, 2013 12:24 PM

Dec 2011
Sasara was completely right. Plus Uzume never stops to think about anything before she does it.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 14, 2013 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
Am I the only one who expects to hear something among the lines of "Vanish into the embrace of dark flames!" whenever the dude appears?

Seriously, I dunno who he is, but with those clothes, he looks like he has a serious case of chuunibyou.

Other than that, nice episode. Loving the white haired loli and her yo-yos
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 14, 2013 1:59 PM

Oct 2009
i had a feeling sasara would turn out to be really, really annoying.
Jul 14, 2013 2:13 PM

Jan 2013

I really liked the Wehrmacht Dolls
This episode wwas far better than the first one. I keep watching. Thanks 3-Episode Rule.
Jul 14, 2013 2:40 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Stark700 said:

Nice yo-yos! Actually, really nice yo-yos since they can do a lot of fucking damage.

Best part of the episode when that yo-yo girl attacked Uzume in order to wake her up.

This episode was better than the first, but I'm still not sold yet. Uzume is kind of annoying, what a people pleaser. Though still not sure how that connects with Sasara and co. being betrayed by their previous master.
Jul 14, 2013 2:48 PM
Dec 2012
While I personally think Sasara was being really annoying early in the episode, I think she was justified enough in doing so.

Akari (yo-yo chick) is probably my favorite so far. This episode was much better than the first, makes me excited to see episode 3.
Jul 14, 2013 2:50 PM

Jul 2012
Mikenzb said:
Uzume's Mother Really does look Kotori from Love Live.

kinda, more like Kotori's mom tho
Shih said:

yeah, I think Uzume should've had a lot of questions to ask this guy..
Blackbird said:
They only watching something like that in the end without reacting, very odd.

that's what i was thinking, it took her so long to realize what was going on haha
Jul 14, 2013 3:36 PM

May 2013
Good episode.
Jul 14, 2013 5:00 PM
Dec 2012
boring...this anime is rly boring and childish i'll drop it.
Jul 14, 2013 6:33 PM
Mar 2012
Came to this forum to see if anyone is calling Uzume annoying to surprisingly find that Sasara is the one being hated on instead. Sasara is completely on the mark though with her accusations.

I mean, if Uzume is able to criticize her dolls, wouldn't she also be able to have enough courage to talk back to her classmates? And how she was willing to throw them away, but when she gets into danger, she calls them without a second thought? Or when she was surprised when Sasara didn't help out at first, did she completely forget the fact that she threatened to abandon her after she accused Sasara that everything she did wrong was her fault? And Sasara still helps her after what she said to her.

Though they were quick to make up in the end.
Jul 14, 2013 7:36 PM

Jun 2012
This whole episode felt annoying. During the whole fight I was hoping that the Uzume would just die and her corpse lay limp on the ground so that Sasara would see it and regret not fighting and letting Uzume die, eventually condemning herself for it. Also, During the whole episode I was really annoyed about how the dolls kept interfering with her and bugging her. I would have gotten really annoyed and ignored them. Of course, I also didn't like Uzume's attitude, but the dolls pissed me off even more. My opinion is also leaning toward hating Sasara because I didn't like her character to begin with. She was the type I found insanely annoying and just want to whack.
SusuBitesYouJul 14, 2013 7:40 PM
Jul 14, 2013 7:59 PM

Jan 2013
Liked this more than I expected.
Jul 14, 2013 8:51 PM

Aug 2012
Tried hard to like it, but in the end I've decided to drop it. Too boring.
Jul 14, 2013 9:54 PM

Feb 2008
I know there is haters here but I still can enjoy watching it because I can watch just anything, don't get much annoyed like everyone does maybe my mental state is high. I don't get easily upset or angry don't know if it's good or bad whatever but I know I can judge it well.

Agree with Usumu she can be annoying and mediocrity whatever it is, but still she can't just leave the dolls, Sasara is correct she doesn't want to get hurt by nobody, from what I see she is afraid of that but what a hell, from my though of my view here I can see her friend notice she has entry because something were flashing in her card device stuff.

What more bother me that they made up very quickly, maybe it just because Usumu treat dolls like a person and not a tool, well wouldn't a normal person would do the same.
Previous Master must be such a jackass.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 14, 2013 10:26 PM
Jun 2013
I know Uzume is young but she can be pretty stupid sometimes. Why doesn't she just join the damn card club? The only redeeming thing about this show is that it looks nice. Even the fights in this ep were semi irritating to watch.
Jul 14, 2013 10:29 PM

Sep 2011
i'm glad i'm not the only one who's annoyed with uzume. i really don't like characters like her. the way they act just pisses me off and i want to fricking slap them for it. i agree what sasara said to uzume during their fight, even if sasara is just a stubborn beetch.

Blackbird said:
What more bother me that they made up very quickly, maybe it just because Usumu treat dolls like a person and not a tool, well wouldn't a normal person would do the same.

yeah, the way they made up quickly over a fight they had earlier in the episode kind of bothered me too.
Jul 14, 2013 10:50 PM

Feb 2013
I'm hating this main character she irks me >.< especially what the dolls said, she's lying to her friend and they're telling her that, yet she gets mad at her dolls for stating the truth.

In addition to that, why was Sasara and her just standing there as her friend started chanting the incantation to the whole doll thing, and yet she only realizes it when the girl finishes chanting it LOL

That guy was cute
Jul 15, 2013 1:32 AM

Aug 2012
alexpte said:
Came to this forum to see if anyone is calling Uzume annoying to surprisingly find that Sasara is the one being hated on instead. Sasara is completely on the mark though with her accusations.

I mean, if Uzume is able to criticize her dolls, wouldn't she also be able to have enough courage to talk back to her classmates? And how she was willing to throw them away, but when she gets into danger, she calls them without a second thought? Or when she was surprised when Sasara didn't help out at first, did she completely forget the fact that she threatened to abandon her after she accused Sasara that everything she did wrong was her fault? And Sasara still helps her after what she said to her.

Though they were quick to make up in the end.

I agree.
.................................................................................
Jul 15, 2013 12:14 PM

Mar 2013
I see a lot of haters, but I actually really enjoyed everything, I especially love the character designs. nobody annoyed me either lol

Jul 15, 2013 12:18 PM

Sep 2012
The military dolls are cute and adorable. I read in the official website that they are all based on different countries: Germany, Russia, Italy, France and British.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 15, 2013 1:36 PM

Jan 2013
dat transformations ^^ I like Akari, she's so cool :D
Jul 15, 2013 3:11 PM

Oct 2011
So the military dolls and that other are part of her doll army?
Jul 15, 2013 3:27 PM

Apr 2008
Defeated dolls got sealed in islands like Houshin Engi XD
Love the military dolls too. Hopefully after obligatory introduction episode for everyone, she can start using those other dolls she captured.
vellieu said:
I know Uzume is young but she can be pretty stupid sometimes. Why doesn't she just join the damn card club?
Because if she joined and then realized it's not for her, she can't just walk out. Even if she does, she'll got labelled as quitter and make things like social relationship even more difficult later.

It's like the case in drama where two close friends want to stay out of romantic relationship because it will became awkward if the relationship fail and they can't fall back to the friendship as they used to have.
At least in my opinion. She can state it to Sasara because Uzume felt she can feel safe saying those opinion. But in the real world with classmates, make a miss and it will be a long way and risk uncomfortable life for the rest of her school life.

Uzume is having her choice about way of life denied here.

pp813 said:
In addition to that, why was Sasara and her just standing there as her friend started chanting the incantation to the whole doll thing, and yet she only realizes it when the girl finishes chanting it LOL
The rule of transformation scene. :D

Ye shall not disturb someone's transformation/spellcasting scene

Seems like it applies to villain too
nseikaJul 15, 2013 6:16 PM
Jul 15, 2013 5:04 PM

Jun 2011
I'm more bothered about the lack of explanation of the card mechanics than the "drama" that went on this episode.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Jul 15, 2013 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
I tried to watch this anime but I just dropped it midway through episode two. At least I got through the first one, right? The only thing that I liked was the animation and cute outfits.
Jul 15, 2013 7:32 PM
Aug 2009
I find both Uzume and Sasara annoying but I like them both. I really like this series so far and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Jul 15, 2013 9:59 PM

May 2010
Shih said:
(Not a doll because dolls are girls only. Source: Watashi)

By the way, the dolls forgive her already?... Just a little fight between friends, I see...

I think that's a bit weird though they fight for something ridiculous and when some stranger in a lame outfit nobody was like surprised but it probably for some character/story development
Jul 16, 2013 10:42 AM
Feb 2013
Warukunai.
Cute, decent plot, entertaining.
I'm in love with the character design.
The battles could be better though.

I keep it.
Jul 16, 2013 10:52 AM

May 2012
I enjoyed this episode.The blond girl is my favorite
Jul 16, 2013 4:57 PM

Nov 2009
This anime's setting really catches my attention XD
Loved the episode
Jul 16, 2013 6:25 PM

Jan 2008
Using that repair card not only repair sbut brings back all the girls...? Now why the hell did she not use that card in the first place? If this was YuGiOh, that card would be banned.
Jul 17, 2013 7:28 AM

Sep 2009
manchester said:
i had a feeling sasara would turn out to be really, really annoying.

HAHAHA. Me too :D
Jul 17, 2013 7:29 AM

Sep 2009
Hmm, Sasara reminds me of Leafa from ALO.
The only difference is the ear XD
Jul 17, 2013 1:34 PM

Sep 2012
Lol a cliffhanger...
Jul 18, 2013 2:56 PM

Apr 2013
So much awesomeness in this show hahaha XD so cute and awesome loved the second ep n_n
Jul 18, 2013 4:50 PM

Oct 2012
A little girls fighting little girls ( this is serious business), well not bad although that guy really randomly spawn ( stalker maybe ...?) anyway next episode will start with action but hi also hope we get to know more about the dolls and stuff... it be kind of useful in the end ; they have quite the mansion in the phone/card holder.
Jul 19, 2013 12:16 PM

Jun 2012
I actually don't dislike this, as I expected I wouldn't like this series much at all.

Although I really don't like the MC, her cards are cool characters instead.
I also really liked the military unit.

I'm surprised the fights are as detailed as they are, I was expecting a Devil Survivor 2 style of just an OP attack destroying everything with no real fight. So that's pretty good as well, with unique cards and traps.

Jul 19, 2013 10:26 PM

Nov 2008
this episode was really good... i liked it a lot...
Jul 20, 2013 7:34 AM

Jul 2013
Question: Why do we have to wait so long for the Sailor Moon Remake?
Answer: Tuxedo Mask run away to watch over Sakura collecting new cards for a new book.

Alice in Wonderland. ô v ô

I like how the Cardgirls they beat are camping outside their ....uhm barbie dream house?
CasuraJul 20, 2013 7:41 AM
Jul 20, 2013 9:05 AM

Dec 2011
Even though this show isn't that good its entertaining so ill probably keep watching it to the end.

Although it annoyed me how Usumu doesn't even ask why a girl from her school is attacking her in the previous episode and why a random guy showed up. It was also annoying how much Sasara and her fought. Usumu was ready to abandon the dolls after one little fight? Wow that made me mad.
Jul 20, 2013 3:49 PM

Apr 2013
Maybe they should of dragged this episode a bit longer, they have overcome their obstacle a bit too easy and and wasn't much of a impact.
Jul 20, 2013 5:18 PM

Jan 2008
Blackbird said:
I know there is haters here but I still can enjoy watching it because I can watch just anything, don't get much annoyed like everyone does maybe my mental state is high. I don't get easily upset or angry don't know if it's good or bad whatever but I know I can judge it well.

Agree with Usumu she can be annoying and mediocrity whatever it is, but still she can't just leave the dolls, Sasara is correct she doesn't want to get hurt by nobody, from what I see she is afraid of that but what a hell, from my though of my view here I can see her friend notice she has entry because something were flashing in her card device stuff.

There will always be jack asses n haters but how i see it they are hating bc they r thinking "damn that was so my idea or damn why didnt i think of that" whatever it is there will always be haters it annoys me all to hell but enough about the haters

So far i am really liking this series not my favorite so far but pretty good nonetheless
Jul 21, 2013 5:08 PM

Oct 2012
Is it just me or does Akari remind you of Prim from Shuffle!?
Jul 21, 2013 5:17 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Nyangie said:
Um...I don't see it, sorry.
Jul 21, 2013 6:19 PM

Oct 2012
Cratex said:
Nyangie said:
Um...I don't see it, sorry.
D:
Both loli-like, kuuderes (or dandere, not sure which fits them best), both have a small stuff animal on their arm, appearances are kinda similar...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

43 by wildhood »»
Oct 18, 2023 8:33 PM

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

51 by Buraot »»
Jun 9, 2023 11:19 PM

» I wish someone else makes an Anime like this but with more competence.

removed-user - Jan 10, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 10, 2022 6:43 PM

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

34 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 4:42 PM

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

32 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.