Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 3, 2012 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
Gonna watch this later and will post my opinions about this episode once I'm done in my school.

And why this still "Not yet aired"?

Oct 3, 2012 5:25 PM

May 2011
Low expectations from them not adapting the manga, still much better than i thought.
Oct 3, 2012 5:35 PM

May 2008
Wasn't very happy with the first episode. I dunno, just didn't enjoy the antics and comedy wasn't where I thought it would be. Still, I have hope I'll like it as things go on.
Oct 3, 2012 5:42 PM

Aug 2011
eeeeeh...i dont like the new art >.< and i hope they do the golden week arc soon =\
Oct 3, 2012 5:42 PM

Dec 2008
comedy wasnt there this ep, and no hina either. not a great start.

would rather they follow the manga but ill still watch this regardless
Oct 3, 2012 5:54 PM

Jun 2008
This is BAD....very BAD!

I'm not even going to bother.....they decided NOT to follow the manga, the art is terrible, and I'm not interested this.

Goodbye....4/10 for effort.....DROPPED!
Oct 3, 2012 6:07 PM

Jun 2011
Zero_r2 said:
ok..im amazed, a little
a lil sister, thats nice anime staff XD
but why the hell do you waste Ruka's first anime appearence like this..

and also when i heard, thats been 3 years already....and 1 since the movie, i was surprised, also kugimiye rie has kinda lost her touch in her voice...i really thought she was a diff seiyu for a sec (even tough shana sounded exactly the same )

well this could be funny, it was really nostalgic to watch that kidnapping again

I think your very right about Kugimiye Rie having lost her touch with Nagi's voice, it just sounded kind of off to me. Its hard to put into words but maybe a weaker version of Nagi's old voice, but it really did throw me off when i first heard it.

Oh i seriously lmao at the part when Ruri Tsugumi was screaming and flying through the air in slow motion that was a nice touch.
DragoonDeusOct 3, 2012 6:47 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Oct 3, 2012 6:08 PM

Aug 2010
Meh, it was okay. I'll give it more time to get better. I'm waiting for Hina.
Oct 3, 2012 6:11 PM

Nov 2007
Yay! My ever loved Hayate no Gotoku is back! I don't care whether they follow the manga or not. More Hayate x nny of the females is always welcome! I am a bit inclined towards Hina and Maria though, sorry Nagi, but I still love you! and Ayumu too!

Loved the episode tbh, and there won't be an episode I won't be giving anything less than a 5/5.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 3, 2012 6:14 PM

Jun 2011
Looking at this episode and comparing it to the previous series...

The humor is fine so far, I guess. I laughed at the beginning, but not much but smiles afterwards. It seems that they're implementing some sort of plot, and I'm betting that Ruri just takes Hayate for herself and that's how Nagi lost her butler. I don't know if it's really going to be that predictable, but it's just a guess.

The artwork seems to be much better, but that's just my opinion. Other people might be used to the other style of art, but this is better IMO. The sound, BGM, and etc seems to worse for me... Nothing too catchy, but my opinion of music is really weird so it's no big deal.

As long as the premise of good humor is still there, I'll probably like the anime.
Oct 3, 2012 6:26 PM

Nov 2007
Bastion said:
Um, guys, Hata stated in the manga that the animated series was anime original and not going to follow the same plotline as the manga

He also said that the characters in the movie would never appear in the manga yet Kayura showed up only a couple of months after. I can't trust Hata anymore.

Also they even showed the apartment complex when Chiharu mentioned how she "lost" something. What is Hata trying to do here?

The wait continues for the chance to see Athena animated ;_;
game8910Oct 3, 2012 6:30 PM
Oct 3, 2012 6:41 PM

Feb 2012
game8910 said:
Bastion said:
Um, guys, Hata stated in the manga that the animated series was anime original and not going to follow the same plotline as the manga

He also said that the characters in the movie would never appear in the manga yet Kayura showed up only a couple of months after. I can't trust Hata anymore.

Also they even showed the apartment complex when Chiharu mentioned how she "lost" something. What is Hata trying to do here?

The wait continues for the chance to see Athena animated ;_;

Looks like Hata's trying to mess us up and plans on connecting each events secretly~ The Wakaki Style :D If u know wut I mean~
Oct 3, 2012 8:06 PM

Jan 2008
This... this isn't what I was expecting. The series feels completely different... It's too serious or something. Looks like I won't be watching this for the comedy.

I'm fine with the art, nothing is wrong with it.
PaulOct 3, 2012 8:10 PM
Oct 3, 2012 8:21 PM

Dec 2007
I dono why all the hate, but the anime is fine...
Oct 3, 2012 8:31 PM

Jan 2011
It's an original storyline even if it's foundation pulls from the manga. Not a sequel ie not a true 3rd season. Seems like there is still confusion about that.

The narrator change was a huge : ( for me. That was very unique to the previous Hayate series. But all the voice actors seem to be back, thank GOD.

The animation change will take a couple of episodes to sink in but on the whole it isn't a bag change.

A lot of the comedy present in the previous installments has already showcased itself in episode one which is a good thing. The humor should trend as it always has and shouldn't be changed.

I'm glad it it back. Really missed this series. I wounder how many episodes it will run for?
Oct 3, 2012 9:09 PM

Jan 2012
Amazing episode, I love this. Even if it isn't a continuation of the original, this omake may prove to be more interesting.
Oct 3, 2012 9:14 PM
Aug 2009
pretty good episode, now let's just see how things will turn out...
Oct 3, 2012 9:27 PM

Sep 2011
First scene is so random. Oh well, we finally saw the badass Hayate. :D

The only cons here are cliched comedies.

JustALEX said:
This is BAD....very BAD!

I'm not even going to bother.....they decided NOT to follow the manga, the art is terrible, and I'm not interested this.

Goodbye....4/10 for effort.....DROPPED!

Dropping a series at episode 1 is really a bad start.

Oct 3, 2012 9:33 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really like this Hayate much more because the characters are done more maturely, the gags are better and the fan service higher. Mind you not the type in Seikon but much better in terms of the kiddy ones of S1 and S2. This Hayate makes fan service appealing and artistic as of the ED. This Hayate HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MANGA! Get that straight cause it’s all new stuff not in the manga nor ever done. That means anything can happen. Hayate kisses someone? Can happen! Anything can be going on. TOTALLY ORIGINAL MATERIAL! How amazing can you get with the supervision of the creator. He does not want something stupid to be put in there. That being said my thoughts

About the beginning, it was hilarious and nice to see Nagi again in the spoiler
but in Las Vegas? WTF? O_o On top of that she is stranded and Hayate is not her butler anymore? WTF is going on? I do like the USA setting. Makes you wonder if USA Hayate division since it got licensed there is working with the Japanese one.

Loved the time watch and flashback in the spoiler
basically the Time Watch is not to show anything but one thing only! That of Chaos in time events or a flashback of what happened in the series and is now nothing of that same just like the Parallel world or alternative Time Line. This can be right back at Steins Gate as a reference itself in terms that Time will be changed or Chaosized and that nothing will be the same. Nagi and Hayate in her room was great to see as a first glimpse cause it shows a good old default of Nagi of having problems waking up in the morning.

About Ruka Suirenji, her first appearance in the spoiler
was super impressive for a music video. The apple was catching but the dress is much more pleasing.

Ruka’s second appearance in the spoiler
promised and enticed much more. The apple is shown further more like Penguin Drum style and Ruka’s dress looks much better. The visuals of that huge angel is impressive. Ruka’s album of Gospel is sure to please in its videos and marketing of it.

Ruka’s third instance in the spoiler
was good in terms of her taking off that ugly coat that makes her look like a monster and comes out. I have to say the flow there was nice and SFX along with setting/dance moves. That being said I liked a lot Ruka for her appearance is hot and gladly bag her in my harem. Her eye colour and hair colour matched perfectly.

About Nagi, at first in the spoiler
I find her more mature in appearance. You can see that her looks are less MOE but more mature and her reactions are still comedic but with a more mature sense. Hard to explain TBH. However her comedic nature such as in the spoiler
never changed really. It’s quite refreshing to see different variations of her comedy with a different look.

I was quite ROFL at Nagi in the spoiler
for her MOE was great but her interest to Area 51 brings another reference from the USA, which makes me believe if this is some Las Vegas promotion. Nagi’s expressions with Maria towards the phone call to pick up her dead father’s belongings were super rich in affirmation and acting up just to see Ruka’s concert and Area 51.

What came nice is the end with Nagi’s expression in the following,

Quite amazing. Unlike her other blushes this one was romantic. If Hayate did not know better he could have kissed her fast with her not realizing it too late. She had totally the Hero dazed at stance. So what’s good about this one if the romantic notion of it.

About the short, it was quite hilarious in the spoiler
of Isumi’s mother to have a account name of the title “Gaga” whom is a direct reference most likely to Lady Gaga but that’s how I see it. Still pretty good pun and it shows Isumi’s mother is annoyed of having to raise her. Too bad, she wanted a kid in the first place.

About the fan service, I noticed loads of leg shots and angles in the spoiler
I suspect this could be to adhere to leg fetishes and well certainly Ruri’s legs and Nagis’ are quite delicious but seems it’s often that it’s done. My take on it is that there will be more of it and much more risky. This was asked most likely a lot due to the mass amounts of hentai mangas of Hayate and different other risky illustrations done of ecchi value. Perhaps this was all due for the fans and their dedications and certainly it won’t hurt the series as NOTING IN HERE MATTERS to the originals. This is totally new stuff not connected with the original series itself.

Cause like many said dates are wrong, stuff happened that never happened and nothing makes sense if you think of the original series. So I think the fan service should be more and the fans asked for this and I know it. I am too smart and yeah I met people in the industry. I was told eventually rewards come back to dedication from the fans. This might be it.

About the ED, following closely from above the ED is ECCHI UPPED! My proofs in the spoiler
along with GIFS:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2033/jy3ty3tg_zps776fdfa5.gif
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2033/ntrhhtr_zps19aa47b4.gif
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2033/hgt34t34_zps5bfedc9a.gif
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2033/h3t34t_zps6e7007a3.gif
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2033/h34t2wfvr_zps8fe5d182.gif
at hand. Ruka’s breasts, ass and body is shown naked. With many instances of nudity with no details. It can be seen as good since it uses art and does not spoon feed like Seikon being an example. However it goes back to fan service being higher. It was never done in Hayate like that nor full nudes so this is my best lead as to why I think fan service will be higher in this Hayate. Now prove me wrong. ROFL!

Other than that, Ruka in the spoiler
looked really great with her dance moves but more her hands and nail polish looks nicer.

About Ruri Tsugumi, when I saw her at first in the spoiler
I was like super hyper cause of her loli form. BAGGED INTO HAREM! Right away I did not hesitate to take her in. Ruri is total love from her hair arrangements to her eye colour. Her whole figure in the following,

Her shoes are sexy the ones she is wearing like she was mature despite looking a little too mature for her. It’s more her dress and facials that got me. Being a little nasty in tastes. It seems to me Nagi being an angel, Ruri might be whoring devil sent out. Sure she is nasty and at times slutty but Ruri will just be a loli version of Yuzurina for me. She has lots of qualities that made Yuzurina likable. That being said the last of her in the spoiler
leaves quite the revelation of her being Nagi’s little sister…..WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? I can’t believe it. At least she must be half sister for sure. I doubt a dead father can give more birth and since he is dead before Nagi was even born then it must be some other guy. Hayate’s father? FUUUUUUUU NO! That would make a mess out of Nagi’s family. Not that it already is.

So in conclusion I think this a more mature version of Hayate and since it can allow itself a lot, the fan service will be one of them to treat the fans right and of course loads of surprises as anything can happen. I noticed too that the hands are done rather nicely of the girls and that this can considered as “Hayate Alternative” I shall leave it at that.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/image-stitches-and-image-dump-of-hayate.html
Lots of Nagi/scenery stuff. Pics amount to high above 300. So there is choice around for the fans.

GIFs done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/gifs-from-hayate-combat-butler-cant.html
Proofs of ED being ecchi.

PS: Notes taken
Ruka Suirenji
Isumi’s mother account name is Gaga
Gyokusai Park
Princess Camilia
Ruri Tsugumi aka Nagi Sanzenin’s little sister
Yumekichi11Oct 3, 2012 9:43 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 3, 2012 9:42 PM

Nov 2008
Damn it, if its really an independent story, why the hell Chiharu mentioned about the apartment? It's like a continuation after (spoiler from manga):

Demmet Hata, I don't trust since chapter 300 xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 3, 2012 9:53 PM

Sep 2009
It feels good to be back. Watching this makes me want to read the manga though. I usually prefer watching anime but I hate feeling like I'm missing story info (I already know this season is supposed to be original material).
Oct 3, 2012 9:58 PM

Nov 2009
For me, the first episode is quite horrible, and I have to say Hayate franchise should stick with J.C Staff cause J.C is always good at adapting stuff from manga (bakuman, kimi to buku), they aren't good with LN/VN though.

As for enjoyment, seems like I didn't enjoy much compare to the time I watch the first episode of Hayate ( especially Hayate 2nd season, so much love with Hinagiku <3).

So, comedy was lame (make fun of nagi's dad death to create comedy!? Seriously? It wasn't fun), horrible paced, and felt like dejavu with the chasing at the end.

Nothing new, the arts felt awkward, they should do something about the character's hair btw. I want J.C Staff designs back!

2/5
Oct 3, 2012 10:28 PM
Feb 2009
really good to watch this anime again... it's been so long; lol
Oct 3, 2012 10:28 PM

Mar 2012
Not that good imho.. Got half asleep while watching it lol..
Keep moving forward
Oct 3, 2012 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
What the... I dont even...
Oct 4, 2012 12:12 AM

Dec 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
For me, the first episode is quite horrible, and I have to say Hayate franchise should stick with J.C Staff cause J.C is always good at adapting stuff from manga (bakuman, kimi to buku), they aren't good with LN/VN though.

As for enjoyment, seems like I didn't enjoy much compare to the time I watch the first episode of Hayate ( especially Hayate 2nd season, so much love with Hinagiku <3).

So, comedy was lame (make fun of nagi's dad death to create comedy!? Seriously? It wasn't fun), horrible paced, and felt like dejavu with the chasing at the end.

Nothing new, the arts felt awkward, they should do something about the character's hair btw. I want J.C Staff designs back!

2/5

Very much this.

This ep was mediocre at most. The sister thing is pulled out of the ass, really, nothing special here. I preffered JC staff doing this too, at least it was fun. And here it just seems to imitate the style badly, like a chinese bootleg.
Oct 4, 2012 12:21 AM

May 2010
Kinda plain episode. -_-

Hope it gets better.
Oct 4, 2012 12:27 AM

Feb 2010
average first ep hope it's gets better from here.
Oct 4, 2012 12:32 AM

Apr 2011
Was not expecting this. It's actually very close to the art style of J.C Staff's. Anyways good episode.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Oct 4, 2012 12:47 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, you guys set the bar so high for Hayate~
I'm just enjoying that it won't be a rehash of the manga since I already know what happens there.
We probably will get a third season, but an alternative story was needed to flesh out the Anime's direction.
It was just random, and J.C. had the best adaptation, hopefully they will get it back for the possible third season.

I'll take this for what it is, an alternative timeline to the world of Hayate.
avluisOct 11, 2012 6:02 PM
Oct 4, 2012 12:52 AM

Dec 2009
Firstly, to start off, do remember one important thing:
Bastion said:
I'm thinking that it's going to be a FMA/FMA:B type thing, with FMA going in one direction and then FMA:B following the manga-line later. The same thing with the animation of Hayate.

FMA and FMA:B both follow the same foundation (meaning the backstory is similar) until they found the divergence point. That being said, it is the same with this show, with the plot non-canon to the manga. Yes, it uses the same base as the manga (read, BASE) but the entire plot-divergence would probably split right at the movie arc (or summer arc, I don't know)

Secondly, Ojou-sama plentiful appearance (something that I REALLY miss ;_;) to homage from 9 months ago (really, baka butler demonic form. Did he just gained Devil Trigger during the summer arc or what?), its really make this one a good watch.

Not only that, the Nevada Incident (I calling it that cause well, it is an accident) and the clock makes me thinks this show might just goes with BTTF-style (fck me right) and who knows, we might goes into a wild ride and receive the biggest whiplash to the series ever, Baka Butler is................ (Darth Vader reference here cause I won't say it)

Aside from that, I think the jokes is quite good. Sure, not as hilarious compare to earlier but at least its better than summer shows.

Last but not least, what Tsumiki doing here, and whoever complain for lack of Hina, stop yapping already. I found it blasphemous to see a side-character (Yes, she is actually a side-character, GET OVER IT ALREADY) getting more attention than the protagonist.
Oct 4, 2012 1:10 AM

Apr 2010
New art looks like such fucking shit. Ughh.

Was alright. Get my usual snickers and grins from the show. I felt the episode was somewhat lacking in comedy overall and I don't know how I feel about the premise of this one but we will see how it goes.
Oct 4, 2012 1:16 AM

Sep 2012
That's a good start. Hoping that this original story will be good.
Oct 4, 2012 1:50 AM
May 2012
If you guys watched the previous two season then you will be thinking this is lame like i am thinking!
ohh!well think of it as a new anime!hayate the 2nd combat butler!hmm!thats more like it!
i still liked the previous series's!i hate this character designs!
oh! well it wasn't so bad!
Wait a minute did nagi had a sister!!
Oct 4, 2012 1:52 AM

Nov 2009
Wolfnagi said:

Lol Hayate belongs to fall 2012, and most of them haven't aired yet. If you want to compare, compare it with the current airing ani cause there will be a lot of good stuff which are worth watching.
--->If you want a good com with better jokes, watch Chuunibyou instead.

Try to watch 1st episode of the first and third season at the same time, you'll know what I mean. tbh I'm a fan of Hayate but after this episode I'm quite disappointed. Gonna give this show a few more episode though.

what happened with the char design from TWGOK and Mashiro Iro? it hurts my eyes so much just by looking at their hair, a big mess ... honestly even I can draw better than that. - if you want proof check my holo pic at my profile

And MAL hasn't even updated character designer of this show.
Oct 4, 2012 2:01 AM

Feb 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:
Wolfnagi said:

Lol Hayate belongs to fall 2012, and most of them haven't aired yet. If you want to compare, compare it with the current airing ani cause there will be a lot of good stuff which are worth watching.

Try to watch 1st episode of the first and third season at the same time, you'll know what I mean. tbh I'm a fan of Hayate but after this episode I'm quite disappointed. Gonna give this show a few more episode though.

what happened with the char design from TWGOK and Mashiro Iro? it hurts my eyes so much just by looking at their hair, a big mess ... honestly even I can draw better than that. - if you want proof check my holo pic at my profile

I don't see any problem regarding TWGOK's char design o_o And we haven't really seen any preview yet -_-
Oct 4, 2012 2:29 AM

Sep 2012
A brand new start of the new season! with another tsundere imouto appear! :D btw can anyone fill in the VAs? and I miss Hinagiku T.T
Oct 4, 2012 3:00 AM

Nov 2009
HauntingShock said:
Takana_no_Hana said:
Wolfnagi said:

I don't see any problem regarding TWGOK's char design o_o And we haven't really seen any preview yet -_-

I mean TWGOK's char design could also work on this show, but nope, they let a strange guy did the job and his name didn't even appear on MAL ._."
Oct 4, 2012 3:05 AM

Feb 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:
HauntingShock said:
Takana_no_Hana said:
Wolfnagi said:

I mean TWGOK's char design could also work on this show, but nope, they let a strange guy did the job and his name didn't even appear on MAL ._."

Oh...you mean character designer? Yeah you're right...

But I think chances of that are low too...Hata decides and (probably)made the character designs.
Oct 4, 2012 3:07 AM
Feb 2010
Is it just me, or does Hayate seem a lot more violent? Or maybe it's just me?
Oct 4, 2012 3:59 AM

Sep 2011
It's so hilarious that everyone here are disappointed and the reason behind was already talked about in the last 2 threads here in the new HnG section.

You guys should read some threads here before complaining about new art, etc, etc. Your complains are already redundant for me.

Oct 4, 2012 4:36 AM
Sep 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
It's so hilarious that everyone here are disappointed and the reason behind was already talked about in the last 2 threads here in the new HnG section.

You guys should read some threads here before complaining about new art, etc, etc. Your complains are already redundant for me.

Cause that's the only reason which worth complaining, beside the gags ...
Oct 4, 2012 5:20 AM

Mar 2011
Sa-chan_ said:

lol
Is it wrong that If we haven't read the last 2 threads? Not everybody have time or interested to look for previous threads.....
And I don't think complaining about the art, etc here in this thread is wrong
Oct 4, 2012 5:23 AM

Jun 2009
Holy shit... this is actually good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2012 5:36 AM
Jan 2012
Looks plain. jokes weren't good. but a lot of things are off. (how they tweaked nagi and hayate's personality). Maybe it'll get better.
Hope hinagiku doesn't change and really glad I'm seeing ruka service at episode 1. Another anime to anticipate weekly.
Oct 4, 2012 5:38 AM

May 2011
I love that Ruka was shown multiple times and that EP sequence was actually good.

The art is still somewhat cringe worthy but at least it didn't manage to derail me from enjoying this episode.

Overall, nice first impression.
A Humble Pawn of the Hakuou Gakuin Seitokaichou, Hinagiku Katsura!
Oct 4, 2012 6:00 AM

Aug 2011
So-so.

Well, other than the great Ruka appearances, this episode was only moderately well.

Well, I didn't have the feel of the original one.

Hopefully it can provide an enjoyable show.
Oct 4, 2012 6:16 AM

Apr 2011
Hmm...not bad for a first episode. I'm still disappointed that they didn't continue where
2nd season left off. The new art really gives an original anime vibes. I laugh a bit on some scenes and the kidnapping scene is nostalgic

But I'll still give this a chance. Who knows, it could be really good and manga to pull this series off better than anyone's expectations.

Hoping to see Hina next episode

goddamit! I end clicking spoiler for the manga! I haven't got near that part yet! Me and my impulse clicking habits. Argh!
Oct 4, 2012 6:32 AM

Mar 2008
I love Hayate no gotoku but this episode didn't do it for me. It felt slow and I didn't find the gags funny. Can't say it's for lack of skill of the script writer though because it's Hata anyway, and this may be the pace he actually wants the manga to be read, but it felt off for me. Hoping for a better second ep.
Oct 4, 2012 7:58 AM

Mar 2011
Not much to say in this 1st ep. But from my point of view, it will become much intense story from previous hayate’s series so far…. Maybe……???
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2012

90 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2012

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 12:12 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2012

36 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 10:53 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2012

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2012

27 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.