Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 3, 2008 5:34 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems Louise is making Saito sign a contract of hating breasts but only liking Louise herself. Since I saw it RAW I am not sure but one thing for sure this episode is about Saito and Louise strengthening their love so to speak. Few surprises, Tama and Saito getting indecent. Peep toming which in my opinion is a waste of time but then again a good leisure is never bad. Seems our Malicorn got a girlfriend.
aeroJul 19, 2009 4:46 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 3, 2008 5:46 PM
Aug 2008
xD yay, episode 5 is out. I haven't watched episode 4 though -_- I will only watch it subbed T.T Anyways, I hope osu starts subbing or eclipse xD
Aug 3, 2008 8:46 PM

Jul 2008
ceapy said:
xD yay, episode 5 is out. I haven't watched episode 4 though -_- I will only watch it subbed T.T Anyways, I hope osu starts subbing or eclipse xD

Actually I am quite surprised at all the minor problems but I do want to tell the language is easy to understand.Much more easier than Telepathy Shoujo Ran anime even though this one is more for kids.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 3, 2008 11:24 PM

Mar 2008
Awww, no kiss =(
All the comedy is based on Saito being an idiot lol...
Next episode better not be love potion again >< they've already used that.
Kouma_KunAug 3, 2008 11:27 PM
Aug 4, 2008 5:53 PM

Feb 2008
rofl... loved episode 5... especially the part where Tabitha hugged Saito when she was scared ehehehe...
Aug 4, 2008 7:11 PM

Nov 2007
You could make a random episode script generator for this show. I would find this tolerable if the animation was better and there wasn't the godawful annoying BUY THE DVD censorship, but I'm quickly running out of patience with this formula.

I'm a little concerned now about how Toradora will turn out.
Aug 5, 2008 3:42 AM

Jul 2008
lol really funny again. but still not really much story development. and love potion again?
this season is a little better then the last one, but still the 1st one is the best. maybe too fast to rate themi think. hope it will turn out better.

Aug 5, 2008 6:03 PM
Jun 2007
Episode was good. I give it a 3.5 =p
Aug 5, 2008 7:52 PM
Nov 2007
From what I can tell from the RAW, because the Odine Knights were fighting the Sky Knights in the last episode, they became very popular with the girls and all of them (except Saito) got presents, gifts, etc. from the said girls.

Causing Saito to be depressed and sad.

Noticing this behavior, some of the knights decided to give Saito some thing to enjoy on, and decided to take him for peeping.

They were discovered and got blasted several times by the very girls they were peeping on.

By the way for the next episode, do you think that because of Guiche's actions, Motome...(something like that) decided that men are not worthy and decide to go as a bi?
Cortez321Aug 5, 2008 7:56 PM
Aug 6, 2008 7:10 PM
Jun 2008
the sub is out..awesome episode

Tabitha i'm so glad she has more screen time this season..so far this is way better than the second season...but the first, as stated previously is the best so far.
Aug 6, 2008 7:51 PM

Jun 2008
oh come on this episode is all about big and small breasts an the next one Louise x Montmorency... I know we all like Ecchi but a plot is needed too (ex Sekirei) for a 13 ep anime wasting episodes like this is not good, unless they plan to make season 4 O.o ?
Aug 6, 2008 8:22 PM

Apr 2008
lol Tabitha... u silly naked quiet type
Aug 6, 2008 10:22 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah, looks like Louise has some flat competition now too. I hope they don't just turn her into another haremtte, though. She was so cool in the first season, not even in the second one, and now...naked in the third.
Aug 6, 2008 10:32 PM

Jul 2008
Nandela said:
Awww, no kiss =(
All the comedy is based on Saito being an idiot lol...
Next episode better not be love potion again >< they've already used that.

It might be the love potion but instead it is somekind of secret medicine. Hmmmm, I wonder how it's going to be pulled off?
Aug 6, 2008 10:47 PM

Oct 2007
Only good part was the flashback of the PWNage teacher, and "I will not touch breasts smaller then Louise"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2008 11:29 PM

Jun 2008
Its kinda funny... Louise rocks!
and Tabitha is starting to like Saito too...
I cant wait for ep.6!

Aug 6, 2008 11:29 PM

Feb 2008
pretty crappy ep, plot wise (or more like the first five eps if its just based on that) but comedy is still a 4-5 rating every week. "i will not touch breast smaller than louise" was classic lol
Aug 6, 2008 11:46 PM

Jun 2007
If they reset all relationship progress one more time...
Aug 7, 2008 12:16 AM

Jul 2008
jorgzimmer said:

I'm feeling the same way.
Aug 7, 2008 12:45 AM

Feb 2008
Decent episode. Nothing special. I'd like to see more plot and character development than fanservice.

3/5
VeroninAug 7, 2008 12:54 AM
Aug 7, 2008 1:06 AM

Jun 2007
jorgzimmer said:

Ya, I've been extremely agitated since the start of this season because they're not following the past plot and they're doing things as if this was season 1. If Louse doesn't mention that she's married to Saito at least once in this season I'm gonna flip out. Same goes for their love connection. If they cant maintain a decent understanding relationship by the end of the series I'm gonna cry. I don't think I could take another season with their relationship reset again.
Aug 7, 2008 1:11 AM

Mar 2008
More Tabitha plzzz XD
Aug 7, 2008 1:44 AM

Jul 2007
"So you really like small breasts eh?" XD
Aug 7, 2008 4:10 AM

Feb 2008
What a waste of episode. I wonder when we'll actually get some plot development, instead of fanservice and relation reseters (these are actually getting pretty annoying).
Aug 7, 2008 6:14 AM
Jun 2008
they are married? talking about that flower thing at the end of season 2?

I totally forgot about that..at least it isn't as bad as Shakugan no Shana, there was like NO progress at all in season 2
Aug 7, 2008 8:17 AM

Aug 2008
AceSoldia said:
they are married? talking about that flower thing at the end of season 2?

I totally forgot about that..at least it isn't as bad as Shakugan no Shana, there was like NO progress at all in season 2

That's probably what they mean. They, technically, didn't get married, since it wasn't an official ceremony. Pretty much just a way for her to get him that flower, and a plot device to get her that..."bottle", we'll call it. Truely, in season 2, their relationship did more of a flop, than improve. So it's kinda expected that season 3 repairs most of that.

This ALL wouldn't have happened if Louise would've talked to Tifa, instead of trying to ignore her. And I LOVE how she forgives him for Tifa, and Tabitha comes up in a similar strange situation, she blows him up. And THEN, she SEES Siesta put Saito's hand on her chest, and STILL blows him up.

Alright episode, but GAWD, if Louise doesn't sort out this psychological complex she has...*Facepalm.* 4/5 for Louise finally...half getting it, and Saito HOPEFULLY beginning to realize his mistakes. Fanservice could've left....But this episode made me laugh.
Aug 7, 2008 8:46 AM

Jul 2008
Really the only thing I hate about this episode is that any suggested relationship development is going to be completely forgotten by the next episode. Finally thought we were getting somewhere.... again.... at least back to the level of the end of season two? There is bigger fish to fry in this series then doing simple repeats of the same stuff.

In summary I guess I could have just said "What most other people said."
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 7, 2008 10:57 AM

Dec 2007
so we're in agreement that this is a filler?

Well the episode was better then the early screenshots indicated

Still hoping that they'd get back to the plot development that left back at Episode 3
Aug 7, 2008 11:03 AM

Oct 2007
i thought this episode would have some story to it, i guess i was wrong.
Aug 7, 2008 12:14 PM
Oct 2007
Well, it's kiddy anime after all. They'll just stuff all of the main plot into 2 episodes at the end, like they did with SnS Second.

It was a fun episode, nowhere near as good as episode 4. I thought Louise would finally get over her big breasts complex, but then came the small breasts, bummer.
Aug 7, 2008 12:47 PM

Jul 2008
Hmmm I wouldn't call it kiddie anime but you are probably right about any further serious plot development.

What they should do is quickly re-cement the main characters relationship (I don't care if they yell at each other for the rest of the series just establish the trust & love between and move on) and then, if you still don't wanna deepen the plot yet work on alternate character development, it's not like there is a shortage of support rolls you can flesh out!
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 7, 2008 2:28 PM

Jul 2007
This ep wasn't so pointless, since it did (kind of) started a relationship between Saito and Tabitha... Though yeah, I suppose it doesn't amount to much after all. At any rate, I don't understand why there's always so much flame whenever there's a filler ep in a series, fillers are important too! :o
Aug 7, 2008 4:49 PM

Jul 2008
Hmmm well it's not that I'm trying to add to any kind of flame, and I doubt anyone else is either. I enjoyed the episode, it's just frustrating to see the same ground covered over and over again. Once you have seen a couple deal with an issue they need to move on and deal with something else.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 7, 2008 5:06 PM

Apr 2008
While by and large I agree with the general sentiments (move on with the plot, move on with the relationship, etc.), I -am- rather amused that the problem became about small breasts rather than the typical large breasts, and find myself genuinely hoping that the problem remains about small breasts over large, hehe. Also the fact that she took the time to hear him out about even one perceived problem, and genuinely listened to him, makes me hopeful that they -are- going to develop the relationship further. One step forward.

... Here's hoping my hopes aren't instantly shattered into a thousand pieces with the next episode. :|
Aug 7, 2008 6:30 PM

Jun 2007
Sidoen said:
Hmmm I wouldn't call it kiddie anime but you are probably right about any further serious plot development.

What they should do is quickly re-cement the main characters relationship (I don't care if they yell at each other for the rest of the series just establish the trust & love between and move on) and then, if you still don't wanna deepen the plot yet work on alternate character development, it's not like there is a shortage of support rolls you can flesh out!

I agree completely. I'm fine with fillers but I'm sick of the same plot for each episode. Saito gets misunderstood for doing something bad and Louise gets pissed at him for the rest of the episode. Then next episode they make up but then shortly after Louise misunderstands something else and the fighting starts all over again.
Aug 7, 2008 9:31 PM
Oct 2007
Sidoen said:

... It's not like there is a shortage of support rolls you can flesh out!

I guess I should've said "teeny" anime, lol. I completely agree if they have nothing more to say about the main characters, move on to the minors! I'd like to see more of that one knight, can't remember his name at the moment. He's always watching Louise and Saito and I wonder why.

Uuchie said:
This ep wasn't so pointless, since it did (kind of) started a relationship between Saito and Tabitha... Though yeah, I suppose it doesn't amount to much after all. At any rate, I don't understand why there's always so much flame whenever there's a filler ep in a series, fillers are important too! :o

I think it started more of a relationship between Saito and Sylphid, although very subtle. Tabitha was just fanservice. As for the fillers, I agree with Sidoen. I don't hate fillers but there needs to be something new. Take One Piece fillers for example, it's not the same tiresome reused story that ends the same freaking way every time.
Aug 7, 2008 9:55 PM

Feb 2008
Seriously, I just don't get how you can waste episodes when it's only 12 or 13 episodes to begin with. They should be constantly moving forward with the plot every episode. If this were a 24 or 26 episode season/series, then they could have episodes like these every now and then.
Aug 7, 2008 10:12 PM
Mar 2008
Tabitha is best.
Need more Tabitha.
Aug 8, 2008 12:15 AM
May 2008
This was not really that half-bad of a episode, but I agree it was somewhat pointless though. I enjoy the elegant music being played in the puppet scene and it was unfortunate Saito didn't get the chance to kiss Louise when he had the chance. Oh well, better luck next time Saito. I thought the girls getting their payback on the guys was hilarious though. XD
Aug 8, 2008 12:18 AM
May 2008
Kayro said:
What a waste of episode. I wonder when we'll actually get some plot development, instead of fanservice and relation reseters (these are actually getting pretty annoying).

Hopefully in the second half of this season, there will be some serious plot development.
Aug 8, 2008 12:42 AM
Feb 2008
This episode was funny, i was laughing the whole time.
Aug 8, 2008 4:38 AM

Jun 2008
It was a good episode :D

I laughed when I saw Saito's face in this scene.

Aug 8, 2008 4:49 AM

Jul 2008
Tabitha was hugging saito and shes scared of ghost lol wtf
Aug 8, 2008 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
Veronin said:
Seriously, I just don't get how you can waste episodes when it's only 12 or 13 episodes to begin with. They should be constantly moving forward with the plot every episode. If this were a 24 or 26 episode season/series, then they could have episodes like these every now and then.

true...personally i think it should be a 26 episode series......and yeah they need to move on with their relationship and louise does need to sort out her psychological issues.
Aug 8, 2008 8:24 AM

Jan 2008
jorgzimmer said:

I don't really think they "reset all relationship progress" of Louise & Saito entirely, actually o_O I mean, the tsuntsun-moment at the end is kind of compulsory, isn't it? xD But the situation before that was really sweet, with Saito remembering that danceparty and Louise being cute and stuff =3. Oh, well, but of course, it's been reset to a great extent. >_<
I believe ep. 4 was better, but still: some funny moments here as well =D
Even though I'm a ZnT-addict, I'd like to have some plot as well ö_ö

Aug 8, 2008 11:58 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
facepalm heavily at the st***dity of this episode.

we are nearly HALf way through the season and no solid plotline is really implied. Next episode is the same....The third is just fanservice on top of more fanservice. It doesn't have any substance to it....

if this was a series like Goshuushou-sama, I would actually understand, because it will be intented to be purely fanservices. But there is too much of a difference between season 1 and what we have now....

*bangs my head on the wall*
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 8, 2008 11:58 AM

Jul 2008
Hmm I might be willing to admit that each time they re-develop their relationship it's not quite from square one and they may even get a tiny bit further then previous. But honestly, holding the woman you love from behind is a step that they need to be well past by now. Or a level at which they are stable.

Sort of like how Lina and Gourry are happy to kill each other over food but willing to surrender everything even in the face of the lord of nightmares for one another. There is a relationship that is stable well fleshed out. It doesn't go anywhere but pfft that's fine because it doesn't try to promise anything.

Sorry I think that's a bit of a tangent.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 8, 2008 2:14 PM

Apr 2008
This episode was pure fun.
Aug 8, 2008 5:36 PM

Aug 2007
oh...man.....

o_o"
Aug 8, 2008 9:57 PM
Aug 2008
Anime-Destiny said:
I enjoy the elegant music being played in the puppet scene ...the girls getting their payback on the guys was hilarious though. XD

When Tabitha said she was scared of ghosts, I was thinking, "Oh, come on, ghosts don't pose much physical danger, right?"

Then the puppets showed up and I thought, "Okay, no ghosts, but these is really quite a lot creepier than ghosts!"

The girls getting payback was interesting, but this episode also gave Tiffa a chance to show how utterly clueless and sincere she is, so there was a little character development.

It would be seriously interesting if Tabitha began to aggressively go after Saito and try to win him away from Louise. *That* would be a fight worth watching, and it could be more than just fan service.

Edit: And it would likewise be very interesting to see Louise and Siesta have some depth to their friendship. Louise would have an easier time being a lover if she had social connections to a broader group of people.
formosanAug 8, 2008 10:09 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kouma_Kun - Jul 27, 2008

151 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.