Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 134 135 [136] 137 138 » ... Last »
Feb 20, 2010 7:38 PM
Jul 2009
zerokurokaze said:
can you place help me find out what anime is this from this amv
at 1:52 and 2:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgc07Ni6HDw&annotation_id=annotation_967384&feature=iv

1:52 is Air, 2:03 is Clannad.
Feb 20, 2010 7:50 PM

Sep 2008
Guys, this is what zerokurokaze is asking for. Somehow we can't focus anymore.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2010 11:51 PM
Sep 2009
my sister needs this info to write a paper for one of her collage classes. this is all the detail she can remember im sorry if its not enough its all i have to work with too.

girl with short blonde hair is in cased in a glass box under a metal city and she is to save the city but nobody knows about her
the glass room shes in is round encased in glass but it looks like a glass tube style
maybe something about a secret part of the city
a boy maybe falls in love with her
the girl is in a tube glass in a round room under the city she wore a blue dress and it was like she was in a coma of sorts
its NOT metropolis

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN THANKS VERY MUCH
Miss-spider777Feb 20, 2010 11:55 PM
Feb 20, 2010 11:58 PM

Nov 2007
Merged with ID thread.
Feb 21, 2010 12:02 AM
Dec 2009
it has a scene where they son looks at the parents having sex and dad took the cover from mom after dad goes to sleep the son has sex with mom what is this name it is on tubehentai page 30 at the top
Feb 21, 2010 12:19 AM
Sep 2009
how bout this one does anyone know it?

a young boy poor raggy clothes running thru a metal city future dirty
title starts with a C BOY HAS BROWN HAIR I WANT TO SAY hes 9-10ISH i WANT TO SAY THERE IS ROBOTS involved in murder
boy kinda looks like youn boy in howls moving castle but with brown pants and tan shirt and raggy style
Feb 21, 2010 1:42 AM

Dec 2008
deathsseraphim said:
my sister needs this info to write a paper for one of her collage classes. this is all the detail she can remember im sorry if its not enough its all i have to work with too.

girl with short blonde hair is in cased in a glass box under a metal city and she is to save the city but nobody knows about her
the glass room shes in is round encased in glass but it looks like a glass tube style
the girl is in a tube glass in a round room under the city she wore a blue dress and it was like she was in a coma of sorts
its NOT metropolis

deathsseraphim said:

title starts with a C BOY HAS BROWN HAIR I WANT TO SAY hes 9-10ISH i WANT TO SAY THERE IS ROBOTS involved in murder
boy kinda looks like youn boy in howls moving castle but with brown pants and tan shirt and raggy style
Approximate airing date? Movie, series, OAV? Title starts with C gives you a list at AniDB of over 200 titles not including hentai or any alternate titles.
Feb 21, 2010 5:04 AM
Sep 2009
OrlahEhontas said:
deathsseraphim said:

its NOT metropolis

deathsseraphim said:

Approximate airing date? Movie, series, OAV? Title starts with C gives you a list at AniDB of over 200 titles not including hentai or any alternate titles.

sorry. she doesnt remember when she watched it she just knows she did. she thinks it maybe a movie or ova. i look throu the C's and didnt find it so im thinking she maybe wrong about that part. i can tell you it was most likely something that they put on tv in the usa cause my sister doesnt watch much anime and what she does watch is only on tv.
Miss-spider777Feb 21, 2010 5:11 AM
Feb 21, 2010 6:06 AM
Jul 2009
juken16 said:
it has a scene where they son looks at the parents having sex and dad took the cover from mom after dad goes to sleep the son has sex with mom what is this name it is on tubehentai page 30 at the top

Do You Know the Milfing Man?

Feb 21, 2010 8:21 AM
Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Guys, this is what zerokurokaze is asking for. Somehow we can't focus anymore.

From the eroge Kagirohi ~Shaku Kei~. You can see the full video with that scene at Gametrailers.com (nothing explicit in the video but there are tentacles). There's also a hentai OVA based off the game which recently finished airing.
thevariusFeb 21, 2010 8:29 AM

Feb 21, 2010 10:18 AM

Mar 2008
kyrori said:
RamenPizza said:
Forgot the name of this character. Any know?
Chouun Shiryuu from Koihime Musou

Thanks. Never did pick up that series so I'm not surprised, but it was such a familiar character.

Feb 21, 2010 11:03 AM

Apr 2007
krumisimo said:

Anime? :/

An old pic (about 2 months ago) but I can't recall or find any answers ever given for it after looking through the preceding posts. Forgive me if I missed something in there.

I ended up finding this one on accident while watching random VN OPs. It's from the eroge Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni. TheOP can be seen on Crunchyroll (interesting they have quite a few VN ops) with the pic in question appearing very briefly at about the 1:41 mark.
tainteddonutFeb 21, 2010 11:12 AM

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Feb 21, 2010 11:49 AM

Nov 2008
tainteddonut said:
krumisimo said:

An old pic (about 2 months ago) but I can't recall or find any answers ever given for it after looking through the preceding posts. Forgive me if I missed something in there.

I ended up finding this one on accident while watching random VN OPs. It's from the eroge Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni. The OP can be seen on Crunchyroll (interesting they have quite a few VN ops) with the pic in question appearing very briefly at about the 1:41 mark.

Thanks, that clears up a lot. I remember me and a few others were trying to crack this, but unfortunately without any outcome. I recognize the OP though after recently having seen it when someone answered about that Colouring AMV.
Thanks again, much appreciated.
Feb 21, 2010 1:47 PM

Sep 2008
tainteddonut said:
krumisimo said:

I ended up finding this one on accident while watching random VN OPs. It's from the eroge Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni. TheOP can be seen on Crunchyroll (interesting they have quite a few VN ops) with the pic in question appearing very briefly at about the 1:41 mark.

I had completely forgotten about that pic and now I just saw your reply by chance... 10x a lot!!! :D
Feb 21, 2010 3:14 PM

Dec 2007
deathsseraphim said:

I imagine this suggestion is going to be wrong, because I'm sure if it were right someone else would have said it already, but I figure I might as well try.

Castle in the Sky.

It begins with C
It has a young boy with brown hair wearing a brown/tan shirt that looks sorta scruffy, but in all the pictures I can find he has brown pants (There is also a girl with brown hair who at one point is wearing a brown shirt)
He'd look somewhat like people in Howl's because its a Ghibli production.
There is a robot that goes on a rampage, and there are other robots.

On the other hand, I can't recall any metalic cities (mining town was scruffy and look shanty-town/scaffolding esque, but there were airships, mineshafts, tanks, and other such things. My memory of the castle is that it was very green, but it also had robots, so who knows).
I also have no idea if you were trying to say the robots were involved in murder or the boy was. I... can't actually recall any murders though. Although there were rampaging robots and sky pirates :P
EphidelFeb 21, 2010 3:26 PM
Feb 21, 2010 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2671/2d4917b7.gif
Style reminds me of Baka to Test..
Feb 21, 2010 3:23 PM

Sep 2008
desolato said:

Looks like Horo in disguise. :D

But judging by the background, I'd say some eroge...
Feb 21, 2010 3:27 PM

Sep 2008
seishi-sama said:
desolato said:

Looks like Horo in disguise. :D

But judging by the background, I'd say some eroge...
No, it really is Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2010 3:32 PM
Sep 2009
Ephidel said:
deathsseraphim said:

I imagine this suggestion is going to be wrong, because I'm sure if it were right someone else would have said it already, but I figure I might as well try.

Castle in the Sky.

It begins with C
It has a young boy with brown hair wearing a brown/tan shirt that looks sorta scruffy, but in all the pictures I can find he has brown pants (There is also a girl with brown hair who at one point is wearing a brown shirt)
He'd look somewhat like people in Howl's because its a Ghibli production.
There is a robot that goes on a rampage, and there are other robots.

On the other hand, I can't recall any metalic cities (mining town was scruffy and look shanty-town/scaffolding esque, but there were airships, mineshafts, tanks, and other such things. My memory of the castle is that it was very green, but it also had robots, so who knows).
I also have no idea if you were trying to say the robots were involved in murder or the boy was. I... can't actually recall any murders though. Although there were rampaging robots and sky pirates :P

thanks for trying but she says thats no it either.
Feb 21, 2010 3:35 PM
Feb 21, 2010 3:39 PM

Jun 2009
Cakeluver said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtB6iLvPte4&feature=related#movie_player

any idea of the anime at 1:52?

Read or Die

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 21, 2010 4:15 PM

Feb 2008
Trying to remember an anime i remember reading the description of awhile back. Only thing i remember is though, is Girl likes girl but the girl the girl likes is in love with some dude, and i think the dude likes said girl too. or the girls like each other but the dude likes the girl...D:. Think the name started with a K and seemed sci-fi ish. Anyone know what anime may have been?
Feb 21, 2010 4:56 PM

Jan 2010
Sephor said:
Trying to remember an anime i remember reading the description of awhile back. Only thing i remember is though, is Girl likes girl but the girl the girl likes is in love with some dude, and i think the dude likes said girl too. or the girls like each other but the dude likes the girl...D:. Think the name started with a K and seemed sci-fi ish. Anyone know what anime may have been?

Kannazuki no Miko comes to mind.
Feb 21, 2010 5:04 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah, that's the one. thanks^^
Feb 21, 2010 7:56 PM
Jul 2018
Feb 22, 2010 4:52 AM

Mar 2008
Icab said:

i know is form a doujinshi(H), but i con't remeber which one, try looking around fakku.net
Feb 22, 2010 5:01 AM

May 2008
Yggdrasil said:
Icab said:

i know is form a doujinshi(H), but i con't remeber which one, try looking around fakku.net
if it helps: the title is: Happy Birtday (in katakana ofcourse)
Feb 22, 2010 6:35 AM

Oct 2009
Does anyone know what this is from?
Feb 22, 2010 7:02 AM

Mar 2008
snow-usagi said:
Does anyone know what this is from?

Original by Tomo (pixiv)
Feb 22, 2010 7:54 AM

Sep 2009
Feb 22, 2010 8:01 AM
Feb 22, 2010 10:24 AM

Sep 2009
I'm trying to remember an anime I watched on TV about 7 or 8 years ago when I was little. All I remember is there were three main characters and the father of the protagonist always covered his face in white bandages, sunglasses, and wore a trench coat and gloves.
I can't remember anything else about it.
Feb 22, 2010 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
Yggdrasil said:
Icab said:

I found it.
She gets naked :3
Feb 22, 2010 12:58 PM

Aug 2009

A man of few words.
Feb 22, 2010 1:08 PM

Apr 2009
Ullus said:

http://myanimelist.net/character/420/Haydee_Tebelin

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Feb 22, 2010 1:08 PM

Apr 2008
Ullus said:

Haydee from Gankutsuou

Feb 22, 2010 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
Probably a little tricky but does anyone know the girl from this sig?

Feb 22, 2010 6:22 PM

Mar 2008
SicL said:

There are loads of blond twin tailed tsunderes, so hard to tell if you don't know the actual render used in the image.(and there's a chance it's an original)

But Shalon is my guess.
Feb 22, 2010 8:35 PM

Sep 2007
Does anyone know the name of the anime that the story goes like this : there is a girl that thinks that a classmate of hers was her maste (or king dont remember for sure) in his former life and she was his knight. Also there is a serial killer who kills girls. Sorry that i give this bad disciption but that all that i can tell as far as i remember about the plot.Its an ova

Feb 22, 2010 9:04 PM

Jan 2009
http://tinypic.com/r/2edwdmt/6

Anyone know the Visual novel this comes from? I know this isn't anime but where else do I ask lol? (Crosses fingers... please dont' be H please don't be H) I've been wondering for forever
Feb 22, 2010 9:05 PM
Jul 2009
SicL said:

Judging from the style, it's probably either an original or fanart.

Possibly Taiga with larger breasts?
Feb 22, 2010 9:19 PM

Jan 2009
SicL said:

I'm thinking Eri Sawachika from school rumble at a weird angle... She has twin tails? Blondish hair. The front part of her hair kind of looks the same... and she is Tsundere. It's hard to tell cause the fanart looks way better than the anime/manga depiction of her but all her descriptive external similarities seem to match.
Feb 22, 2010 9:52 PM

Jun 2007
SicL said:

Original by Refeia. I remember seeing the original version of it before; IIRC it was a wall.
JohnyBeGood said:
http://tinypic.com/r/2edwdmt/6

Anyone know the Visual novel this comes from? I know this isn't anime but where else do I ask lol? (Crosses fingers... please dont' be H please don't be H) I've been wondering for forever
Sorauta, and yes it is an eroge.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Feb 22, 2010 11:08 PM
Dec 2009
hey guys i was just wondering, i was having an argument with my brother and wondering, there was a guy from an anime like soul eater or d gray man, something along those lines where the guy would always say ECSTASY!! he miteve had white hair, im not sure, i just vaguely remember him and only remember his catch phrase :P
could you plz help out?
Feb 23, 2010 12:17 AM

Feb 2008
johnlolo said:
Does anyone know the name of the anime that the story goes like this : there is a girl that thinks that a classmate of hers was her maste (or king dont remember for sure) in his former life and she was his knight. Also there is a serial killer who kills girls. Sorry that i give this bad disciption but that all that i can tell as far as i remember about the plot.Its an ova

Denpa Teki na Kanojo
Feb 23, 2010 2:18 AM

Jun 2008
kyrori said:
SicL said:

Original by Refeia. I remember seeing the original version of it before; IIRC it was a wall.

Thanks, you made my day. :3
Feb 23, 2010 4:43 AM

Feb 2008
KoreanKid11 said:
hey guys i was just wondering, i was having an argument with my brother and wondering, there was a guy from an anime like soul eater or d gray man, something along those lines where the guy would always say ECSTASY!! he miteve had white hair, im not sure, i just vaguely remember him and only remember his catch phrase :P
could you plz help out?

The only one That's sound familiar to me is Sasagawa Ryohei from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
He always scream EXTREME !! :D
Feb 23, 2010 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
KoreanKid11 said:
could you plz help out?

That is Shiraishi from the Prince of Tennis National Tournament ovas. He always says “Unn, Ecstasy!” lol
SevenFeb 23, 2010 6:21 AM
Feb 23, 2010 9:58 AM

Jun 2009
You know... I love mecha animes... (and shounen too) But... can you tell me, from which anime is this screen? Thanks!
Feb 23, 2010 10:08 AM

Feb 2008
Thread merged.....This thread was sticked for a very good reason.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 134 135 [136] 137 138 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is the concept of a villain stupid?

Anjuro - 3 hours ago

16 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime with better sequels than the original

ST63LTH - Yesterday

20 by Lucifrost »»
6 minutes ago

» So, what's the oldest anime you've ever watched?

Gashadokur0 - 5 hours ago

23 by tchitchouan »»
14 minutes ago

» Which of your favorite anime actually has the most interesting story?

WatchTillTandava - May 12

32 by APolygons2 »»
17 minutes ago

» anime character you like but wouldn't invite to your birthday party / wedding?

lifesaver64 - 6 hours ago

11 by LightWorker »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.