Anime & Manga News

'Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV' Adds More Cast

by Sakana-san
Jun 8, 6:34 AM | 20 Comments

The official website for Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV revealed three new cast members and a promotional video on Friday. The anime will premiere on Tokyo MX and BS11 on July 7 at 1:00 a.m., and will air later on MBS, TV Aichi, and AT-X.

Cast
Millaarc: Aimi Terakawa (BanG Dream!)
Vanessa: Mao Ichimichi (M.A.O) (Uchuu Patrol Luluco)
Elsa: Kana Ichinose (Carole & Tuesday)

The promotional video features the opening song "Metanoia" by Nana Mizuki.


Produced by Satelight, the first Senki Zesshou Symphogear TV series began airing in 2012. Three more sequels followed in 2013, 2015, and 2017. Cast and staff members from the previous seasons will reprise their roles.

Source: Moca news

20 Comments Recent Comments

N E W S E A S O N H Y P E! Finally!

Jun 11, 1:18 AM by INAanilover17

I doubt they they'll stop making Symphogear with the amount of money they made. Even if the becomes like Yugioh it is a great show. Just look at the cast.

Yoko, Nanjo and Kiriak's VA got better and Minase's debut in 2015.

Jun 9, 3:59 PM by AlphaOmegaKnight

Tarotist said:
RobertBobert said:
@Tarotist In what sense is "debut"? Symphogear is not the first show where she sang or recorded OST.

Singing debut as in starting her solo singing career. Minase's debut began in December 2015 under King Records. GX aired in July 2015, and her performance in GX helped initiate her singing career.


Then why can't we call as debut her songs in GochiUsa and GakkouGurashi?

Jun 9, 10:55 AM by RobertBobert

RobertBobert said:
@Tarotist In what sense is "debut"? Symphogear is not the first show where she sang or recorded OST.

Singing debut as in starting her solo singing career. Minase's debut began in December 2015 under King Records. GX aired in July 2015, and her performance in GX helped initiate her singing career.

Jun 9, 10:46 AM by Tarotist

Mo seasons, mo lil gals

Jun 9, 10:32 AM by Infatuate

@Tarotist In what sense is "debut"? Symphogear is not the first show where she sang or recorded OST.

Jun 9, 9:43 AM by RobertBobert

jejehartadi said:
Tarotist said:
We got our three seiyuu, and they're relatively new. Must have been because of the Bang Dream XD Unlimited Collaboration a few weeks back. The question now is, who is the special guest veteran seiyuu? There's been at least one in every season, so we can only wait and see who it will be for the final season...

Who are the special guest veteran seiyuu in each season? Do you mean specifically as enemy characters or protagonists' allies also count? Iirc we got none veteran seiyuu in GX villains, their VAs were relatively new at the time. This season could be the same case.


Season 1 was Miyuki Sawashiro and Minami Takayama
G was Kikuko Inoue and Tomokazu Sugita
GX was Toshihiko Seki as well as Inori Minase's singing debut.
AXZ was Shinichiro Miki

Jun 9, 9:32 AM by Tarotist

I'm all for M.A.O being in Symphogear. It's always nice to hear her.

Jun 9, 9:23 AM by Illyricus

jejehartadi said:
Sh3nshoujing said:

we did get a veteran seiyuu in GX though
it was Carol's voice actress Inori minase
At that time she was still a newbie. Minase's first main character role was in 2013 and GX aired in 2015.
ah i see i didn't knew that ^^

Jun 9, 3:55 AM by Sh3nshoujing

Sh3nshoujing said:
jejehartadi said:

Who are the special guest veteran seiyuu in each season? Do you mean specifically as enemy characters or protagonists' allies also count? Iirc we got none veteran seiyuu in GX villains, their VAs were relatively new at the time. This season could be the same case.

we did get a veteran seiyuu in GX though
it was Carol's voice actress Inori minase
At that time she was still a newbie. Minase's first main character role was in 2013 and GX aired in 2015.

Jun 9, 3:40 AM by jejehartadi

jejehartadi said:
Tarotist said:
We got our three seiyuu, and they're relatively new. Must have been because of the Bang Dream XD Unlimited Collaboration a few weeks back. The question now is, who is the special guest veteran seiyuu? There's been at least one in every season, so we can only wait and see who it will be for the final season...

Who are the special guest veteran seiyuu in each season? Do you mean specifically as enemy characters or protagonists' allies also count? Iirc we got none veteran seiyuu in GX villains, their VAs were relatively new at the time. This season could be the same case.

we did get a veteran seiyuu in GX though
it was Carol's voice actress Inori minase

Jun 9, 3:33 AM by Sh3nshoujing

Tarotist said:
We got our three seiyuu, and they're relatively new. Must have been because of the Bang Dream XD Unlimited Collaboration a few weeks back. The question now is, who is the special guest veteran seiyuu? There's been at least one in every season, so we can only wait and see who it will be for the final season...

Who are the special guest veteran seiyuu in each season? Do you mean specifically as enemy characters or protagonists' allies also count? Iirc we got none veteran seiyuu in GX villains, their VAs were relatively new at the time. This season could be the same case.

Jun 9, 2:18 AM by jejehartadi

I am anticipating they move onto the Nanoha model next - trilogy of movies with series-level budgets featuring much busted drawings and jank.

Jun 8, 5:35 PM by VyseLegendaire

Helios92 said:
Looks like the hype is going good.

Now if this is the final season we might a sequal or spin-offs

would love to see a movie or another season after this

Jun 8, 2:42 PM by Sh3nshoujing

Looks like the hype is going good.

Now if this is the final season we might a sequal or spin-offs

Jun 8, 1:15 PM by AlphaOmegaKnight

OP sounds like another straight banger! Just like the previous 4 seasons, the OP does not dissapoint.

Jun 8, 11:53 AM by GoldMercy

Add this to the article:



We got our three seiyuu, and they're relatively new. Must have been because of the Bang Dream XD Unlimited Collaboration a few weeks back. The question now is, who is the special guest veteran seiyuu? There's been at least one in every season, so we can only wait and see who it will be for the final season...

Jun 8, 9:18 AM by Tarotist

Hoppy said:
RobertBobert said:
Authors trying to complite ultimate VA ALL-STAR Cast?


It's not new (Dog Days was like this from the beginning), the only thing new about it is that more than 2 or 3 anime this decade are ending up becoming VA showcases.


Well, I know that this franchise is very rich on VA with good vocals, but I'm still surprised. And as a Bandori fan, I’m wondering what character will be voicing by Aimi.

Jun 8, 8:04 AM by RobertBobert

RobertBobert said:
Authors trying to complite ultimate VA ALL-STAR Cast?


It's not new (Dog Days was like this from the beginning), the only thing new about it is that more than 2 or 3 anime this decade are ending up becoming VA showcases.

Jun 8, 7:56 AM by Hoppy

Authors trying to complite ultimate VA ALL-STAR Cast?

Jun 8, 7:33 AM by RobertBobert

Related Database Entries