Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2023 9:33 AM

Nov 2011
That wedding dress veil! This anime really put Tsukasa on the spot and I don't blame her that she got a bit embarassed.

It's an interesting episode imo that took place at night and coming off with deep thoughts, especially from Tsukasa's point of view. Up to this point, it's been her and Nasa's daily adventures but this time also reflected on their relationship. 
Stark700Jun 16, 2023 10:36 AM
Jun 16, 2023 10:43 AM
Aug 2022
they did not animate the .5 chapter ๐Ÿ˜” but the plot is really kicking into high gear so i do like that
Jun 16, 2023 10:45 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Quite the feast they had prepared for the camp. The perfect reward after that long trek. The surprise reception was a pretty neat idea. Kaname's narration was damm amusing. Really put Nasa and Tsukasa in the bind though. I completly forgot that Nasa and Tsukasa didn't actually have an actual wedding. But Kaname really provded to be the perfect support for Nasa. Though the bonds between them are complex its clear that there is genuine love between Tokiko and Tsukasa. Bond's that should be cherished given how frail human lives are. The tent they prepped for Nasa and Tsukasa really was something as was everything inside. Can't wait to see how this ends next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2023 10:52 AM

Dec 2022
if this was a dating game nasa scored some major point on the last scene also the wedding reception was a bit of a surprise but the tent was expected though
Jun 16, 2023 10:56 AM

Feb 2019
So the wedding is finally here. Cute episode and we get more crumbs as to Tsukasa’s backstory. I hope the story starts moving forward now that they’re fully married.
Jun 16, 2023 11:04 AM

Jul 2016
so... did they finally fuck?
Jun 16, 2023 11:15 AM

Jul 2022
diegontijo said:

Probably that moan at the end??

Jun 16, 2023 11:16 AM

Jan 2018
A surprise wedding reception... that's new. Don't think I saw an event like this where it was a surprise to both the bride and groom. Hope Nasa's parents will be invited to the actual wedding. Whenever that happens.

Tsukasa's answer about why people get married was a bit philosophical but not that hard to understand. It's a beautiful answer regardless.

Man, the tent scene was awkward. But it had me gushing. Very considerate of Tokiko and the others to set up a special tent just for the couple lol.

This episode really felt like the finale but there's one episode left. I was a bit sad about this but then saw the news of another series coming just a few weeks after Episode 12. I heard it's like a Season 2.5 so that must mean Season 3 is probably already planned.

I didn't think we'd get a sequel so soon. So this news makes me more happy than sad.
Jun 16, 2023 11:19 AM
Mar 2023
diegontijo said:

no ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” they have not done it yet not even in manga
Jun 16, 2023 11:23 AM

Feb 2023
Can someone answer the chapters in the manga that this episode covered?

"Bocchi the Rock!" - Ijichi Nijika

Jun 16, 2023 11:25 AM

Mar 2020
It was a decent episode underneath the moonlit night, but I really wish we got some backstory, guess it's just a slow buildup. We probably won't get real answers this season, which would be a shame.
Jun 16, 2023 11:39 AM
May 2021
Mcsuper said:
It was a decent episode underneath the moonlit night, but I really wish we got some backstory, guess it's just a slow buildup. We probably won't get real answers this season, which would be a shame.

this is what I'm saying, they put backstory into the op so it got me excited for it coming this season but apparently its not going to, still enjoying the season but now I'm wanting the tsukasa backstory
Jun 16, 2023 12:48 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic episode, hope they had sex! Would have love to seen it.
Jun 16, 2023 1:16 PM
Apr 2023
yveltalkyogre said:
fantastic episode, hope they had sex! Would have love to seen it.

Bro they haven't even done that in Manga
Jun 16, 2023 1:21 PM

Apr 2021
I had the biggest grin at the end, seeing two people struggeling to be intimate with each other. Oh, would you look at that, I found a Doujinshi of Tonikawa I'll read later. 
Jun 16, 2023 1:28 PM

May 2020
The opening trolled us in thinking the meat part would be in this season. How very clever of them(๏ธถ๏ธน๏ธบ)

Though with wedding reception done this episode and kind of officially at that, Nasa could regard one of his wishes fulfilled. But hey what a waste of that king size bed when you just did the usual in the end.. kisses and all.

Should've gone all the way smh.
Jun 16, 2023 1:52 PM
Feb 2022
i fucking love this show
Jun 16, 2023 1:56 PM
Oct 2016
What does it mean to be married. Quite the daunting question that Nasa ponders this episode. To make that vow with someone to stay faithful and true, in witness of everyone close to you both, in front of god and the universe. Both of you promise to honor each other and the faith those around you are placing on your shoulders. I agree with Nasa that marriage must predate written language and thus is an ancient practice. That it's a bond between people that's thousands of years old which means something. Tsukasa had a great view on why people get married that I think resonates even more so. That it's because people are mortal, so making that eternal bond is special, A bond that would extend even beyond their time alive. The camping trip meanwhile continues to be a success. A great cake presentation with the couple renewing their vows. Nasa telling everyone about where the stars are in the sky. Very funny how they were more excited about the fireworks than listening to him explain the stars. It was nice of them all to give the married couple a faraway tent for privacy. Nasa struggling how to initiate was hilarious.
Jun 16, 2023 2:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well that was definitely the wedding of all time lol, jokes aside tho it was really sweet, I think a wedding like that beats a traditional one and I got a kick out of Kaname’s video lol. But that wasn’t even the crown jewel of the episode, to me it was Tsukasa explaining why people get married, I was amazed at how good the way she said it was, it was perfectly said, and the backdrop being the moon over Mt. Fuji made it even better.

And of course I loved the awkward tent scene before the episode ended lol, Nasa is so based it’s not even funny, it was absolutely smooth when he said she smelled good even tho she sweated lol. I also appreciated the dragon ball reference from Kyuuma, when you look at the grand scheme of things it is really crazy where that series goes, it was probably my true first anime too, I watched it before I even knew what anime was lol. And we got one more episode left, it’s been another good season and I’m already looking forward to the arc that’s coming out not long after this finishes!
Jun 16, 2023 4:49 PM
Aug 2020
It was a good episode, they are so cute.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 16, 2023 5:19 PM
Jul 2021
This episode’s “wedding tent” so wonderfully captures the weird but very sweat awkwardness of the newly wed couple.

Nasa’s inner dialogue was so funny and true to life, at least for me.

Bravo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Jun 16, 2023 7:21 PM

Apr 2022
tsukasa with the one piece reference duing the feast. kaname is the goat for setting up all that tho.
cute stuff and tsukasa looked great in her wedding veil. nasa having real problems tho, awkwardness is realllll.
ofc it was still wholesome. also, glad to hear the announcement of that spinoff. more tonikawa content is appreciated.
Jun 16, 2023 7:23 PM

Mar 2016
How on earth those two haven't made the horizontal dance? Ffs they're married, please let them get some action already!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 16, 2023 7:30 PM

May 2022
May I say that now they are "officially married"?

This anime with its moans in key moments always makes me think if they finally did something.

Tsukasa's vision of "Why people get married?" looks pretty interesting.

Ancious for the last episode.
Jun 16, 2023 7:56 PM
Oct 2018
diegontijo said:
No, they’re not going to do anything like that. They are too pure. 
Jun 16, 2023 8:13 PM
Jul 2016
I know that they going to do this, despite Tsukasa said she DOESN'T WANT TO, so in my book this is a really dick move... ๐Ÿ™„
Jun 16, 2023 9:33 PM
Mar 2023
That is why Kaname was always taking photos and recording them during this season, I wonder at what point they will explain or Nasa will find out about the condition that they have shown us that Tsukasa has, it doesn't look like it will be soon.
PS: "What if I make some sweet little love sounds come out" ๐Ÿ’€
Jun 16, 2023 10:33 PM
Jun 2022
90293otaku said:
diegontijo said:
No, they’re not going to do anything like that. They are too pure. 

Exactly
It's a bit disappointing for me that people can think about that even for this anime
Jun 16, 2023 10:36 PM
Jun 2022
0451 said:

This episode really felt like the finale but there's one episode left. I was a bit sad about this but then saw the news of another series coming just a few weeks after Episode 12. I heard it's like a Season 2.5 so that must mean Season 3 is probably already planned.

I didn't think we'd get a sequel so soon. So this news makes me more happy than sad.

You know what, it's exactly the same which I thought too , I mean I am a little bit disappointed that it's going to end but am overexcited when I think that the best part is going to be animated soon
Jun 16, 2023 11:31 PM
Nov 2022
This anime purifies my soul, the speech about marriage that Tsukasa said was impressive, I've never seen it from that perspective.

There was a little bit of Lore but honestly I want more xd
Jun 16, 2023 11:37 PM

Jul 2017
The camping trip where everyone is involved, it's actually Tokiko's gift to the Yuzaki couple being their sudden surprise wedding reception. The montage being made by Nakiri is iffy, but at least Kaname was a good host to render both Nasa and Tsukasa speechless. And if that's not enough, the cutting of the wedding cake is tradition, but they pulled it off, along with the veil that acts as the wedding bride part for now without a dress. Even as Nasa questions the age-old question of marriage, he impresses everyone with his astrology stuff since his name also means "starry sky", and forget about trying to differentiate between stars in the sky. But if that doesn't impress, fireworks will do, and Chitose wanted to barge in on the wedding couple with a good lead-in from Kaname. Answering Chitose's question from back then, Nasa was able to find an answer to that, and Tokiko wanted to have a private talk with Nasa.

The newlywed life exposes Tokiko on the point where Tsukasa saved Nasa from the truck that fateful night, but still, he wouldn't have traded for anyone else but her, because of her immortal secrets. And on a moonlit night such as this, Nasa might've been grateful about this marriage, but to Tsukasa, life is valuable, and nothing will last forever, but love will do. The promise to people, with the vow that stands for enternity, that's why people get married. The final surprise of a tent to the wedding couple themselves, it's awkard as molasses when the context of the bed is there, and for all the studies that Nasa has done, NONE can prepare him for handling his wife on the bed, and he quivers at the thought of tyring to convince Tsukasa to have their own business together.

I mean, you can read that manga volume's extra for yourself if they decide to get on it.
Jun 17, 2023 4:15 AM

Jun 2021
Talk about marriage, cute episode as always.
Jun 17, 2023 4:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Camping wedding... and some teasing regarding Tsukasa's particularity... they got that room and king size bed, but nothing seem to really happen :(
Jun 17, 2023 5:58 AM

Feb 2021
That tent looks very luxurious :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 17, 2023 9:57 AM
Apr 2021
Guys,they didn’t do it according to manga readers.Too soon bruh,too soon
Jun 17, 2023 1:13 PM

Dec 2018
Beautiful wedding reception. Everyone is a great friend.

"Why do people get married?" Well... I'm married because I want my late mother to have a grandchild. Luckily I managed to find my love and married, and have daughters. Sadly my mother died on last month... so, I'm glad I can give her a granddaughter before she died.

Well, still disappointed that a married couple still doesn't do that especially when Kaname and Tokiko was expecting that since they made a special tent far far away from others tent .. I guess. Lol..
Nikmomo93Jun 17, 2023 1:16 PM

Jun 17, 2023 7:51 PM

Sep 2017
Lmao ya they should teach u a codeword for banging your wife on a king sized bed in school. There better be some topless action happening here tonight.
Jun 17, 2023 8:18 PM
Mar 2015
That is what a glomping tent is for. Eternal love that is what marriage is to our couple
Jun 17, 2023 8:38 PM
Oct 2019
Beautiful surprise Wedding reception....
Jun 17, 2023 11:07 PM

Feb 2014
Having a wedding reception at a campstie during the summer sounds really good fun, so it made me happy to see how well this went. Kaname did an outstanding job is getting a lot of this set up, along with Tokiko helping out as well. =)

As always, Nasa's knowledge of astrology is impressive, even though some of the others didn't share that same interest. For me, it was the scene where Tsukasa explained about her vision of marriage while viewing Mount Fuji in front of her that I enjoyed the most of this episode, partly because of the stunning scenery in front of her and Nasa, but her talk was pretty fascinating.

Also thanks to the awesome Kaname and Tokiko, they also set up a lone glamping tent on its own so that Nasa and Tsukasa can have their privacy away from the main group. Their tent even had a see-through ceiling, so they can view the star while relaxing. Seeing them awkwardly trying to get the mood right was funny, although I do applaud Nasa for making an effort with his attempt.

Only one episode remains now. I do hope it ends on a satisfying note.
Jun 18, 2023 2:52 AM

May 2021
What he came up with to get her to the bed wasn't too bad but I fear they're cursed to never have seggs together.

Jun 19, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2015
The moment when Tsukasa talks about human's death is the saddest in the series.
Jun 20, 2023 1:05 AM
Sep 2022
I am actually impressed that Nasa nows about her immortality and what the hell is Tsukasa's wish like is it to die??
The surprise reception was amazing I loved how they sumed the series even though it is the second last episode.
The summary that Tsukasa gave about marriage was amazing like how did they think that. The scene was so good and it was the first time Nasa called her beautiful instead of cute
It is so sad that season 2 is ending I mean why must all good things end
Waiting for a season 3 already and the OVA
Jun 20, 2023 12:11 PM
Apr 2022
beautyful final scene
Jun 22, 2023 2:35 AM
Jan 2018
One more remaining, that was fast…..
Jun 22, 2023 8:08 AM
Nov 2020
muito bom, mas fiquei curioso pro proximo ep
Jun 22, 2023 10:14 AM

Jun 2019
What an adorable episode. Wedding reception and all. That love speech was really touching as well. Also, they didn't do it yet. LOL. I wanna know more about Tsukasa's past and where did she come from?
Jun 22, 2023 4:22 PM

Mar 2010
Kinda eh but at least we are finally getting to the bottom of things, and it seems nasa finally had sexy time. I'm guessing he will also gain the same powers of tsuka or something to wrap things up nice in a bow. or they can both die now etc idk anymore where this is going, but the romance and shit is getting stale.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 23, 2023 3:06 PM

May 2021
The real question is did they do it?

“๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด “๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ”. ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ “๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ” ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.” – ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
สแด€sแดœสœแด€ - า“สŸสแด…แด€ส แด„สœษชษดแด€แด›แดแดกษด

Jun 24, 2023 2:03 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ bunch of ppls asking the same question over and over with bunch of ppls answering the same.

You know what, Nasa and Tsukasa's relationship reminds me of [Keiichi and Belldandy] from [Ah My Goddess]

Where both couple are shown to really love each other, but they don't have actual "physical actions" til the every end of the series.

LOL, they're technically not wrong, star gazing can be pretty boring if you're not really into space to begin with.

Especially with current stargazing, there's so much light pollution and satellite constellations that it's actually very hard to see the clear sky and at the stars.

Unlike in the anime, real life have a giant band of white censer bar at the horizon due to light pollution that's always there 24/7. (imagine the white fog censer bar they use for lewd anime bath scenes, but apply that to the real world sky)

It's a nice episode that talks more about their relationship... but this is pretty much every episode, lol, so nothing really new happening.

Also, Tsukasa yet again, hints at "people growing older and die" but says that "love is eternal".

And then mentions [God] while zooming in at the [Moon].

LOL @ Draco Bal reference, LOL

BTW... that's one nice Tent... TF even is that... a 10,000 dollar tent? it's huge, with an actual bed, table, shelves and a see-through top...

This is pretty much one of those Tent ppls uses when they have to stay in place for months. (cause it's not really portable, but it's still just a temp stay)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is it good?

zoroluffyandme - Jun 24, 2023

22 by RTEnnnimop213 »»
May 5, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Abdul_raheem211 - May 12, 2023

42 by Losthevy »»
Apr 22, 6:10 AM

» Question regarding Tsukasa's power (contain spoilers) !

Antisocial-Weeb - Mar 10

6 by YedhuK_ »»
Mar 11, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2023

97 by Claspedyard1823 »»
Jan 30, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2023

70 by vn-St0rm »»
Nov 20, 2023 12:18 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.