Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 12, 2021 7:23 PM
Jan 2013
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
This has got to be the dumbest episode thus far. Not only did we pull a "all according to keikaku" bullshit but out of nowhere slave collars for no reason other than to throw in some slight edginess I guess.

lol you call that edgy? , you need to watch more animes
Sep 12, 2021 7:26 PM
Jan 2013
Swagernator said:
Travis501 said:
I mean I don’t need to defend it because your original comment was so far off the mark it made you sound like everything went right over your head. I was just setting you straight the first time

The only thing that wen right over head was problems main-kun is facing in this show, they just flew past him while he gathers one harem brainlet girl after another.

yeah , now you only sound like a pre-teen kiddo badmouthing somehting he does not comprehend
Sep 13, 2021 12:14 AM

Apr 2016
xeco said:
yeah , now you only sound like a pre-teen kiddo badmouthing somehting he does not comprehend

xeco said:
yeah , you are too dumb to comprehend , go and watch your shonen kiddo

You do really like that word "comprehend", dont you. It must be very popular on r/Im14andthisisdeep

Its time to comprehend the fact that this show has nothing to do with being smart, its an oversimplified harem with main character who fixes problems that were written to be fixed even before they appear, with ever growing number of hot girls mindlessly falling for the mc.

This show is what juveniles call deep.
Sep 13, 2021 12:25 AM

Apr 2016
Everything that happens in this show is just a precursor to what kind of a new girl joins main-kuns harem the next episode.
Sep 13, 2021 9:38 AM

Mar 2012
The anime was good so far but now it got boring, everything easily goes according to MC's plan which was seriously dumb, specially the ending with the flags and enemy country retreating so easily. And looks like MC gets a new girl to add to his harem.
Sep 13, 2021 10:27 AM
Jan 2021
Maou_heika said:
The anime was good so far but now it got boring, everything easily goes according to MC's plan which was seriously dumb, specially the ending with the flags and enemy country retreating so easily. And looks like MC gets a new girl to add to his harem.

Carla doesn't get off that easily. She will have a much harder job that precludes being in the harem.
Sep 13, 2021 4:27 PM

Jun 2021
I'm dropping this show. I know we're right near the tail end, but this show is just not worth it. I haven't been enjoying it in a while, and the problems I've had with it just seem to be getting worse.

Swagernator said:

Its time to comprehend the fact that this show has nothing to do with being smart, its an oversimplified harem with main character who fixes problems that were written to be fixed even before they appear, with ever growing number of hot girls mindlessly falling for the mc.

LMAO. But yeah, I agree 100%. The show thinks it's smart, but it's just so paint-by-numbers. Though if it was more self-aware and had better jokes, it could work as a scathing critique of low-effort isekai shows.
GwenpoolSep 13, 2021 4:31 PM
Sep 13, 2021 10:31 PM
Jul 2018
Next week's fight would be lit.

I got used to the manga art style that watching the characters in this anime feels so weird (I think it's because of the eyes).
I kinda like the manga art style better (and it's not because of the badonkers).

Carmine is a Chad of all Chads

Can't wait to see next chapters to be animated.
Sep 13, 2021 11:08 PM
Aug 2018
DanVinAnime429 said:
Next week's fight would be lit.

I got used to the manga art style that watching the characters in this anime feels so weird (I think it's because of the eyes).
I kinda like the manga art style better (and it's not because of the badonkers).

Carmine is a Chad of all Chads

Can't wait to see next chapters to be animated.
i hope it get season two
Sep 14, 2021 12:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, everything solved in one episode. Even lightning will be lost in term of speed against these episode. But, aside that, Carla absolutely cute af, now she is under the slave collar. Hmm. Dragon girl always attracting me, don't know why. Then, fuckin Liscia promoted her, and its absolutely make me laugh instantly. Seriously? What an amusing part there xd.

Alright, the war twist tactic worked well in Souma's hand, with all of the intelligence, and a big brain assistant he got (seriously, bro, i do hope they are giving more justice of screen time with that new pm. But, instead, ugh, alright, maybe next time? My ass.), no wonder its work smoothly in the end. After defeating Vargas and owned the air forces, everything went down easily, not to mention about the lion king. He, then, revealed to be having a hidden plan under his palm. Both side surely did a good job doing all of those civil war drama, for the sake of saving all the hidden fund and asset, under those corrupt nobleheckmen. Alright that point, they got me really hard.

A little story about the poor retreating Amidonia army under that foolish man, from the escaping princess perspective. Her father lost the conflict he created, and well, for the last act, you must be preparing for a political marriage, shall you?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 14, 2021 5:21 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
So the Lion was a good guy all along hm. Well aside from that. Pretty predictable, but enjoyable nonetheless.

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 14, 2021 8:22 AM

Aug 2013
Things went well for Kazuya, and now I have respect for Duke Carmine.

As for Amidonia, I feel sorry for them.

Sep 14, 2021 6:56 PM
Mar 2012
Carmine smart plot to attract all corrupt nobles together, was indeed the Glaive cliffhanger big reveal. And Carmine made Zem country pay in blood & ransom money, just insane.
Such a rushed war but at least showed ninja Juna.
Sep 15, 2021 9:08 AM

May 2018
I now feel bad for Varchas and Carmine. I wonder how Souma's army reached the capital of the enemy country so quickly? Lol is Juna secretly an assassin
Sep 15, 2021 9:29 AM

Mar 2020
This is the first isekai where i cannot stand any character and that says something considering the fact i have seen many at this point

and mc and his harem are the first one from isekai where i legit feel like i would stratify if i manage to punch them in face
AnimeFA78NSep 15, 2021 9:40 AM
Sep 15, 2021 9:31 AM

Mar 2020
Swagernator said:
Everything that happens in this show is just a precursor to what kind of a new girl joins main-kuns harem the next episode.

Its legit your typical isekai only difference is mc has bullshit brain power knowledge compare to brute strength this is a legit joke in terms of being a kingdom building story even slime did that better imo and thats not even a primarily a kingdom building story
Sep 15, 2021 7:21 PM
Aug 2018
AnimeFA78N said:
Swagernator said:

Its legit your typical isekai only difference is mc has bullshit brain power knowledge compare to brute strength this is a legit joke in terms of being a kingdom building story even slime did that better imo and thats not even a primarily a kingdom building story
it is good , donot compare it to slime
Sep 15, 2021 7:56 PM

Mar 2020
Sayan_Pal said:
AnimeFA78N said:

it is good , donot compare it to slime

Lol sure whatever makes you happy
Sep 20, 2021 5:00 AM

Jan 2018
Ah yes conquest, my favorite genre of war.
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
This has got to be the dumbest episode thus far. Not only did we pull a "all according to keikaku" bullshit but out of nowhere slave collars for no reason other than to throw in some slight edginess I guess.
Turning the losers into slaves was a common practice in medieval warfare and it makes sense here. Nothing edgy about it. It's a better move than executing everyone including those who surrender and plead for mercy, which is edgy.
0451Sep 20, 2021 5:07 AM
Oct 3, 2021 10:36 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm so of the three Dukes only Vargas was the idiot who played with his own idea of rebellion.

Hot damn! He blitzkrieged to all that? From Vargas to Carmine ending the civil war, all the way to capturing Van before Gaius could return to his capital, Gaius might as well be encircled!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 8, 2021 12:05 AM

Oct 2019
This show is much more smartly written than I expected after all. I take back my comment in the previous episode. As I wrote in a comment on that episode I half suspected / hoped that Georg Carmine lured Amidonia's Prince and his army into a trap but I never would have guessed that his rebellion against Souma was fake, a ruse intended to gather all the corrupt nobles into one place and retrieve their sizable 'offshore funds'.

I also never thought that prize #2, after the nobles and their funds, was the capital of Amidonia and by extension probably most of the country. A country Elfried invaded after having been invaded by them, so they do not risk being censured by that huge Empire on the West or other countries which have signed that non aggression treaty.

So the lion was not a fool whom his pride got the best of him. He was a super smart strategist, arguably in the same league as Souma and his PM. Only the dragon dude and his daughter were the fools. I have to admit that this was a very pleasant surprise. If the animation of the episode was not occasionally crappy I would have rated it with 5/5 instead of 4/5.
May 12, 2022 11:59 AM

Sep 2012
Georg pulled Itatchi on them, just like him he sacrificed himself to protect hes nation by becoming a villain in ppl's eyes
Jun 2, 2022 3:22 AM

Jul 2015
With the knowledge that Carmine has been loyal in the past, it's no surprise to see he turned out to be a good guy after all and was just rounding up all corrupt nobles to put a dog collar on them.

Jun 5, 2022 6:40 AM

Sep 2012
about the2 Vargas family members, after he won head Vargas Souma could spin the like he didn't half to fight him he changed hes mind last sec or at lest spin the story about Vargas daughter, so he could spear both at least 1of them
Jul 8, 2022 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Aww, Carmaine trusted Souma so much that he even did all that sacrifice... well at least the corrupt nobles are revealed now!

Also, Souma is so pro, all that planning!
Sep 21, 2022 1:26 AM

Mar 2014
So the entire rebellion was just a tactic to root out the corrupt nobles' deep roots still left within and without the kingdom... unfortunate for those that blindly went along with the "Souma is a corrupt king" bandwagon and ended up as traitors
Sep 21, 2022 3:13 AM
Aug 2018
Vysarine said:
So the entire rebellion was just a tactic to root out the corrupt nobles' deep roots still left within and without the kingdom... unfortunate for those that blindly went along with the "Souma is a corrupt king" bandwagon and ended up as traitors
it is good anime,u cannot say it a bad anime
Jan 9, 2023 9:30 AM

Aug 2018
Damn.. So did the lion commander and Vargas sided king all along then?.. Trying to push corrupt men into rebellion, so they could be captured.. Their methods surely aren't the most straight-forward.. But so are the corrupt men that still hid their money and planned waging war with it..
Mar 26, 2023 1:20 AM

Oct 2021
I was expecting a good fight but they make look very quick and easy, it's kinda boring
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
May 8, 2023 1:59 AM

Nov 2022
Well that kinda felt a little fast but I guess it was expected. Btw that old man was fucking played man. This is why you shouldn't do anything rash and always reconsider decisions that can have a major impact in some stuff. Dude got rekt
Jun 24, 2023 4:45 AM
Dec 2022
Souma pulls off his war against the two dukes. Now off to destroy the enemy.
Dec 4, 2023 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
amn, Aisha is built different
Jan 15, 1:37 PM
Jun 2012
Solid episode. Enjoying it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

101 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Oct 8, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

76 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

62 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

73 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 8, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

85 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 1, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.