Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2021 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pero2's infiltration for the true ending, and a ship? A command code to destroy the Catastrophe using the Orthogonal Diagonalizer, that would've been genius of Ashihara (if he should still live and know how to do so). But being this case, Mei, BB and the rest must continue his unfinished job to stop the Singular Point from triggering the Catastrophe.

As for the Otaki Factory's workers, Yun, Jet Jaguar and the rest preparing for their final fight in the fully Red Dust-ed Tokyo against the myriad of Kaiju. It's do-or-die at this point for the life of sci-fi battles against the true enemy: Godzilla.

The time-travel to the past to find Ashihara's code amidst the tumultuous calculations, Pero2's role is as integral to the entire operation, as is Yun on the external. BUT THE CODE DOESN'T EXIST? And it lies in the song that been ringing ever since the start.

It turns out that Ashihara...EXISTS in the ship of information? Well, that explains everything now of how Pero2 connects to Jet Jaguar, and its key to invincibility, making it a classic Kaiju fight between machine and monster. It just takes some time to jog its memory of the lullaby and convert it into power. The answers have always been with them all along.

Now this is what you call a Godzilla show: nonsensical, yet everything makes sense at the end. TOGETHER.
KANLen09Jun 16, 2021 9:00 AM
Jun 16, 2021 9:01 AM
Sep 2015
I should have known that Singular means technological singularity, the point where artificial intelligence accelerate its intelligence exponentially, with Omega Point (intelligence explosion) considered as one of the end result, thus the name Singular Point.

But at least I get one thing right, this is my comment from ep 12, unabridged.
phantomfandom said:
This episode makes me feel like I can't wait for the next episode! And I hope there'll be the next season, I'm gonna predict that the final episode will end in a cliffhanger fashion.

I'm satisfied that this is a good, even if not understandable story, with minimal loss to lives, almost no on-screen death. But the next season should have more fanservice, I don't mean beach episode or onsen, but like some strange liquid that dissolve Haberu's cloth, or the red hair soldier that serves Tilda Miller training shirtless.
Jun 16, 2021 10:13 AM
Oct 2016
phantomfandom said:

But the next season should have more fanservice, I don't mean beach episode or onsen

Godzilla beach episode, I'd pay good money to see Godzilla in a bikini
Jun 16, 2021 11:00 AM

Jun 2019
So, here it is, the conclusion to the story. The catastrophe has been avoided in the end and the whole universe was saved by literally two AI's, Pelops II and Jet Jaguar(of course human brains behind them). Looks like the timeline in which Pelops II lost was connected to Jet Jaguar in some way which led Jet Jaguar's future generations to know what's to expect from Godzilla, so he keeps failing and failing again and again until he became strong enough to beat Godzilla, named Jet Jaguar PP, an AI robot strong enough to defeat a Godzilla. He basically became the code that they all were looking for all along. (Technically, the code doesn't exist)

Overall, pretty nice show. Man... it sure got intense by the last few episodes and I wasn't sure where the story was gonna go. Completely unpredictable... At one point I was thinking maybe this is the end for this world but they managed to tie this up quite well. Enjoyed it quite a lot.
Jun 16, 2021 11:18 AM

Jan 2021
Well... Not bad, but clearly this anime wasn't made for me .-.

I'm satisfied with this happy ending and a possible second season :D 5/10
Jun 16, 2021 11:26 AM

Jan 2009
Jet Jaguar is the code itself and the Orthogonal Diagonilizer, its been time looping a lot i guess to evolve and become the savior to beat Godzilla

second season preview there in the end with MechaGodzilla and Professor Ashihara being alive huh

right in the end there is not much Godzilla action what a shame

Jun 16, 2021 11:34 AM

Oct 2017
Cool way to conclude this season, the events of this episode explains a lot. The twists were really good. Also glad to see Yun and Mei finally meeting. As I thought they really did meet at the end of the anime lol.

Overall a pretty good Godzilla anime. The kaijuu designs were very questionable but aside that the scifi elements were quite intriguing. I loved the whole Singular Point thing.

I'd love to see more so hoping for a new season and after how this ended with the post credit scene I'm pretty sure we'll be getting one.
Jun 16, 2021 11:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was good with the revelations about Jet Jaguar and the final fight against Godzilla, with that post-credit scene I think we can expect a 2nd season (especially that it's produced by Netflix so I think it will happen). I didn't really like that kind of story it doesn't interest me that much but it was still entertaining and pleasant to watch mainly for the apocalypse ambiance and all the kaiju.
Jun 16, 2021 11:48 AM

Jan 2009
Yun x Mei will romantic ship will happen in the next season too

phantomfandom said:
I should have known that Singular means technological singularity, the point where artificial intelligence accelerate its intelligence exponentially, with Omega Point (intelligence explosion) considered as one of the end result, thus the name Singular Point.

and Jet Jaguar is that technological singularity along with MechaGodzilla continuing that technological evolution to beat Godzilla again in the next season

biological evolution vs artificial evolution

i just hope next season will have more Godzilla fights and more screen time for the beloved monster
Jun 16, 2021 12:15 PM

May 2018
For me the show dropped the ball at its last episode, I don't get the Jet Jaguar solution. I mean the Orthogonal Diagonalizer made it invincible...but how come?

On another topic, MechaGodzilla is ugly in this version too, ewww.
Jun 16, 2021 12:30 PM

Nov 2013
man that was a solid finale, i would never guess that the main key to the mystery is pelops II also i wonder if itll sell well enough to get a second season cause i would love to see how the story develops from here with ashihara back ad the end scene in general
Jun 16, 2021 12:39 PM
Nov 2018
Loved the start of the anime but this ep was a bit confusing, why did jet jaguar massively increase in size?
Jun 16, 2021 12:51 PM

Jan 2009
DiamondTMZ said:
Loved the start of the anime but this ep was a bit confusing, why did jet jaguar massively increase in size?

see that red or black smoke around Jet Jaguar, it probably uses and exploits the ArcheType since it bends the laws of physics or laws of nature anyway so thats how it increase it size

Jun 16, 2021 12:53 PM
Nov 2018
oh damn thas a rly good explanation lol, wish they explained that in the anime or maybe I just wasn't paying attention, thanks
Jun 16, 2021 1:05 PM

Jan 2009
DiamondTMZ said:
oh damn thas a rly good explanation lol, wish they explained that in the anime or maybe I just wasn't paying attention, thanks

nah for me they are explaining the red dust ArcheType in a lot of episodes already so its fine, its just something the viewers should consider for rewatch purposes i guess
Jun 16, 2021 3:21 PM

Jun 2017
That was a pretty trippy conclusion, nothing and everything makes sense at the same time.

I wonder if that was the real Ashihara in the singularity ship or just a version of him trapped in there. (since Pelo II also ended up with multiple versions of himself)

During the cliffhanger ending seemingly the real flesh one appeared who also seemed to be older and turns out was in the USA all along. Or is he the same one who got trapped in the singularity and finally escaped? That would explain why he seemed insane. Also what's up with that Mecha Godzilla? They built it around the bones that got stolen.

If there will be a second season I am watching it for sure.
Jun 16, 2021 8:04 PM

Dec 2015
Normally you have the mumble jumbo leading up to the cool action stuff; but here, the mumble just keeps jumboling. Wish someone could tell the script composer to stop.
Jun 16, 2021 9:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Very wtf finale, if i can be honest here. But, i think its an OK conclusion, i guess. There's nothing much i can tell, cause its really out of my expectation. The science explanations already out of my mind, and somehow decreasing my enjoyment a lot. But, the one hype moment is still happening, the JJ versus Godzilla, but in some fuckin fastest way possible. Then, its just end. Shit, just like that? Rip Godzilla, and JJ. But, your descendant is still awaiting. If, you considered it as the sequel of these show. So, yeah, as i said before, this is just OK. Its not much making this as an outstanding show. But, its not that bad and pretty fun ride considering all of those nice art and 3d animation they've been presented on me, and the oped too. Too bright for your eyes? No shit, red background always be my favourite. So ... goodbye! Lets see on one-two years onwards if the sequel can be real happening....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 16, 2021 10:16 PM
Jun 2021
I think that this Godzilla anime was amazing and also better compared to the last one. I really liked how there was mechagodzilla in the end credits, but I think that Godzilla and the other monsters should’ve gotten more fighting scenes idk that’s just my opinion.
Jun 16, 2021 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
To be honest, I wanted to "love" this show but should could have been better. In addition, not perfect ending due to post-credits scene.
Don't get me wrong. I liked story, characters, sound (OP/ED songs are banger), theoretical dialogues. However, not enough entertaining and lack a sense of excitement. I felt like play into scriptwriter's hands. Of course, I understand action and Godzilla itself aren't everything. I just couldn't enjoy too intelligent style. If they make sequel, I hope it becomes more refine.
Jun 17, 2021 12:23 AM

Feb 2019
What an amazing finale! This show came out of seemingly nowhere and was great. The science and lore stuff is a bit dense at times, but that’s good world building. Pellops the real MVP. Post credits scene looks like we’re getting a season 2 with human antagonists and Mecha Godzilla? Sign me the fuck up. Idk how the show was overall received as I haven’t checked Niconico or oricon in a while, but hopefully it comes soon
Jun 17, 2021 9:46 AM

Feb 2012
Yun landed on top Godzilla, facing the smaller Kaiju on its spiked skin. Ashihara hid himself in the singularity ship (in the past, before he knew the song). Jet Jaguar is now a giant.

MechaGodzilla was teased in the ending animation and it has now been revealed in the epilogue. This is what Kai and Stephen were up to, Ashihara in the flesh is involved. I speculate they need a Godzilla to exist so they are building an artificial one following the real one's defeat by Jet Jaguar PP.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 17, 2021 12:33 PM

Aug 2020
Pretty good season for Godzilla S.P this season. I like the OP. and the holly god neat ED. so good animation and plot.

Great job to animators and staff. I gonna rate this 8 but the animation is a bit nah for me.

• Characters 8
  • Plot 7
  • Sounds 8
  • Art / Animation 6
  • Overall 7/10

AhrumJun 17, 2021 12:39 PM

Jun 17, 2021 1:47 PM

Feb 2020
In the series each episode was packed with reference (shiva's poison to grey goo). They were back to triva from mythology to physics to biology. Not to mention all the the references from previous godzilla movies . kaiju which showed up include rodan, Anguirus, manda and Kumonga. Also jet jaguar and mechagodzilla too. I think salunga was their own made kaiju. The way they used the AI was seriously awesome.
Character were pretty likeable (two main lead looked like gintoki and arale chan)
Animation was petty good (cgi done by orange)
Though proper kaiju fight were lacking.
In the end credits ashihara was alive, so I am expecting a season 2.
If season 2 is made, I would love to see major kaiju like mothara, King Ghidorah or Destoroyah

Overall really nice experience (even though I had to go to google every 5 sec to search words...lol). Far superior that shitty godzilla 2.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 17, 2021 2:33 PM

Feb 2020
alshu said:
For me the show dropped the ball at its last episode, I don't get the Jet Jaguar solution. I mean the Orthogonal Diagonalizer made it invincible...but how come?

On another topic, MechaGodzilla is ugly in this version too, ewww.

I don't know why exactly he said..."invincible"
But as for solution, orthogonal diagonalizer is 13th phase of archetype (aka stable blue crystels). The red crystiline form was unstable and incomplete version. In order for orthogonal diagonalizer to be complete a code was needed. That code itself was jet jaguar pp (future version of that ai in MD5 hashing). Code was embeded in the song. Previously jet jaguar was rebooted into jet jaguar pp. Only thing left was pero ll to dive into the singularity and multiple pero ll were born which become one (one of which is the solution) and went back 50 years to send to song to ashihara. Song was basically his back up which fused with jet jaguar who become jet jaguar pp. Rest is activation of orthogonal diagonalizer.

I may be wrong at some parts (probably a rewatch is needed), but this is what I got.
AdampkJun 17, 2021 2:48 PM
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 17, 2021 3:15 PM

Jun 2014
This show was pretty decent, it could be quite dense at times with all the scientific terminology and explanations but I still thought this was enjoyable enough. Godzilla was defeated and things seemed to end happily, but there's that cliffhanger teasing Mecha Godzilla. Looks like a second season is being set up.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 17, 2021 3:33 PM

May 2018
Adampk said:

But as for solution, orthogonal diagonalizer is 13th phase of archetype (aka stable blue crystels). The red crystiline form was unstable and incomplete version. In order for orthogonal diagonalizer to be complete a code was needed. That code itself was jet jaguar pp (future version of that ai in MD5 hashing). Code was embeded in the song. Previously jet jaguar was rebooted into jet jaguar pp. Only thing left was pero ll to dive into the singularity and multiple pero ll were born which become one (one of which is the solution) and went back 50 years to send to song to ashihara. Song was basically his back up which fused with jet jaguar who become jet jaguar pp. Rest is activation of orthogonal diagonalizer.

You are repeating what was said in the show...
wWhat I don't get it why it should've being Jet Jaguar getting bigger and fighting Godzilla. Simply activating the device should've being enough. My guess is the writers needed their "giant mecha smashing kaiju" scene.
Jun 17, 2021 3:40 PM

Feb 2020
alshu said:
Adampk said:

You are repeating what was said in the show...
wWhat I don't get it why it should've being Jet Jaguar getting bigger and fighting Godzilla. Simply activating the device should've being enough. My guess is the writers needed their "giant mecha smashing kaiju" scene.

Probably to stop godzilla from attacking arikawa (yeah but giant mecha smashing kaiju may be the side reason too)
AdampkJun 17, 2021 3:46 PM
BIO

Jun 17, 2021 4:02 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 13 and its really good! A fitting end to the anime itself, and has very unexpected twists as well! Tho this episode is filled with actions more than words, its only cuz the catastrophe is now upon them.. and the anime is filled with the science about time, that a normal fan cant follow what they may be referring to.. also, the saying in the anime, "the answer already exists".. just like my saying: "the answer is simple, its just the equation and the processes thats complex." Which makes u really wonder, in thinking of the infinite possibilities of answers within the timelines, just how can u find an answer which already exist? Unless if from time and time again, until the end of time and back again, info is being transmitted back towards the past until one gets the right answer in the future.. and in the anime, the right answer is a super upgraded version of jet jaguar to combat godzilla and save the world.. being embedded with the device, maybe also as a power source, jet jaguar combats godzilla to save the world! Thus, when jet jaguar was being updated, many branches in time was probably made.. But just how did jet jaguar upgrade itself up to that point?! Where it can now fight against godzilla.. maybe sending info into the past can include sending matter in it? Well, explaining and analyzing about time would be a real headache, and very complex even tho the answer would be quite simple.. which also stems multiple answers depending on the persons point of view.. just like the branching off of spacetime whenever some event or something major happens.. and there is maybe even a continuation of the anime! A season 2 perhaps.. since there is a continuation after the ending song.. anyways, i rate the anime a 10 of 10, 10 for story and 10 for art.. :)
Jun 17, 2021 6:25 PM

Jul 2011
Was the best Godzilla anime, but cool as anime overall.

Now time time to low a little more Polygon Pictures Godzilla anime movie.
Jun 17, 2021 7:06 PM
Jul 2018
it's finally the last episode i confess that in my opinion it was one of the best of this show really things were resolved in 23 minutes of duration that really godzila's actions were very dangerous, like that song that was also a mystery. that also later what was revealed to be an alarm plus the episode itself overall was great episode. this ending with lots of crystals on the floor was a good ending, I hope it has a sequel or Season 6/10.
Jun 17, 2021 7:44 PM
Jan 2014
Huh, so, I see Pero2 pulled kind of a Dr. Strange there

"Godzilla, I've come to end you"

Plus using the power of the archetype/red dust in order to elude the laws of physics and power up is neato. It also helps with the whole time travelling AI thing, since it can refract light (and maybe other kinds of electromagnetic radiation, like radio waves carrying over a song) through time.

It's a really neat senseless ending where everything makes sense. Heck, it's basically sumarized on Mei's shirt, that was a snake biting it's own tail in the symbol of infinity.

It also comes somewhat close to some time-travelling theoretical papers published in the past (which, as someone who isn't entirely an expert, I can't validate how whack they are or aren't) which stated the possibility of sending photons through time to (at least) the past. So it's not people who time travel, but rather photons, radiation, information.

So, so far, no going back a couple years to buy something for cheap and sell it for high, but the lotto numbers could be sent by future you to past you so keep your eyes open!
Jun 18, 2021 12:48 AM
Apr 2016
This show definitely got weighed down pretty heavily by its on science jargon but there was alot of good stuff here to atleast for a Godzilla fan. Even without the Mecha Godzilla tease at the end this was clearly meant to go more than o e season. Hopefully the story can be streamlined a bit going forward. Solid start, hope for more
Jun 18, 2021 10:26 AM

Sep 2018
Solid series. I recently jumped into Godzilla as a franchise by insistence of my friends after the anime started airing and this is pretty much everything you could ask from a Godzilla property.

Average anime watchers will find it weird, confusing and boring at times which is why the score likely will stay this low but this is a Godzilla series from Godzilla fans for Godzilla fans and it delivered.
Jun 18, 2021 4:16 PM

Sep 2019
Oh it looks like we’ll get a second season, the post credits scene looked good
Jun 18, 2021 4:38 PM

Jun 2019
My 143rd completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Jun 19, 2021 8:11 AM

May 2020
Wow, this series really wrapped everything up properly. I'm slightly confused as to how the song originally came to play the role it did but with that MechaGodzilla tease, we might get an explanation in a future season maybe.

Good and likable characters and some very good action. It's a solid anime and I hope they make another season. I do wish they slowed down a little and explained more about the Archetype and Singular Point.
Jun 20, 2021 2:39 AM
Jan 2021
People complaining about the art and animation is bad.

Now, about the art, either your eyes can't see well or your taste of anime arts is really really high. It might not the same as Makoto Shinkai level but it's amazing, I even used some of them for my pc/phone wallpaper and backround pic for my SM.

The animation, I agreen some of them is "weird" . Especially in the scene when the Navy tried to attack Godzilla when he still in the sea. The animation is not that good. The monsters animation, I think the "monkey" animation is bad as well, but the others are fine.

I like the characters too. (Mei is my favourite)

Storyline just as I liked and expected.
(Definitely much better that the previous Godzilla trilogy)

Overall, 9/10 from me.
Jun 21, 2021 3:18 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
idk why they were so afraid of killing ppl lol
Jun 21, 2021 11:38 AM

Jun 2013
It was okay. The art and animation seemed good. The characters were interesting too but there is not much to them. However, the plot wasn't what I expected from a show based around Godzilla as there was more infodumping and less action. They could've just kept that stuff short and concise in this 13-episode show. It's also annoying to pause and reread the subs from time to time to understand certain things and some of it still didn't make any sense to me.

This last episode felt a bit rushed. There is also no explanation on how Jet Jaguar grew exponentially in size or whether Ashihara was the good guy. Maybe S2 might shed more light.
Jun 21, 2021 6:41 PM

Jan 2014
Easily the best godzilla media I have watched. The show managed to be a really solid sci-fi while giving its own unique spin on the Godzilla lore. Animation, soundtracks, and story are all really good.
Jun 21, 2021 11:49 PM

Dec 2016
It was actually a really good ride even though I didn't understand shit.

I wish they explained more about how Jet Jaguar(PP) upgraded and became “invincible” It said that it's the descendant of pero II and Jet Jaguar, but who was behind Jet Jaguar auto-updating itself when they were in the ship?

For some reason, I think if it was a code within the song then it would make more sense, Jet Jaguar being the answer itself kinda felt off to me.

By that ending, it looks like Ashihara is alive and he seems to be an antagonist I guess. But damn that's some Mecha-Godzilla. I don't mind if there's a sequel but the story ending with the stopping of the Catastrophe seemed to be a fitting final ending. But I guess they need to make a sequel since they introduced that suspicious Journalist. They can't just leave him unexplained.

Overall 8/10
Jun 22, 2021 11:52 AM

Sep 2009
Rickydory123 said:
It was actually a really good ride even though I didn't understand shit.

I wish they explained more about how Jet Jaguar(PP) upgraded and became “invincible” It said that it's the descendant of pero II and Jet Jaguar, but who was behind Jet Jaguar auto-updating itself when they were in the ship?

For some reason, I think if it was a code within the song then it would make more sense, Jet Jaguar being the answer itself kinda felt off to me.

It was the song. Jet Jaguar PP isn't the same Jet Jaguar we were with until episode 11. PP was encoded into the song, and had looped through the past 50 years and possibly fought Godzilla for who knows how many times until it became strong enough to beat Big G.
Jun 22, 2021 2:05 PM

Aug 2018
Damned if I know what happened, I sort of lost tract 4 episodes ago.

5/10
Jun 22, 2021 4:55 PM

Dec 2020
This anime was, rather hard to follow up with the scientific logics and their actions on weekly basis, would had been better and enjoyable if I binge this. I don't feel the grand in this season's ending but is thrilled to see what's come next. Sequel is definitely.
Jun 23, 2021 2:13 AM

Mar 2019
I liked the action scenes with the monsters, lol. That's about it. I feel like Orange held up their end of the deal with really nice CG visuals, mainly when the world was covered in red Archetype dust as it made the CG blend well with the traditional 2d stuff. The Godzilla scenes in particular were fucking great.

I just hated virtually everything else. The plot was way too incomprehensible just to arrive at the point that they ultimately went with. The characters were obnoxious. The Pero2 stuff just drove me nuts with how annoying it was.

I might still give a second season a shot if they come back with a cool trailer and I get the impression that it well have less of the sci-fi gibberish. I would only be interested if we got more Orange monster destruction scenes.
Jun 23, 2021 8:20 PM

Oct 2016
From my understanding that last scene before the ED was where it all began, from then on they came up with solutions to stop the catastrophe and then send it to the past. I don't really understand the science talk that well, but it did feel like everything made sense at the end lmao. Jet Jaguar, specifically the AI was the code that was sent to the past all along, always wondered where Pelops II came from, so I guess he was from the future, same with Jet Jaguar PP.

Jet Jaguar most likely grew due to the orthogonal diagonalizer, Jet Jaguar punching Godzilla was fucking hype though. And holy shit that ending, give me the second season soon. How the fuck is Ashihara there. 7/10
Jun 26, 2021 10:35 AM

Mar 2010
Twas a beautiful anime, with a amazingly eye opening ending. I hope to see Kamino in da future.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 26, 2021 12:10 PM

Sep 2011
Man this show dropped the ball hard after a decent start. It wasted way too much of it's run overly explaining it's bs pseudoscience scifi aspects. It should've been a smarter scifi and just go with the "lol it just works" approcah
Jun 27, 2021 2:49 AM
Jul 2018
i wish i could have liked this anime more... the technobabble took up far too much of the show. The ending was very unsatisfying, to the point that even mechagodzilla can't get me excited for a season 2. :(
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Clas1ck - Mar 25, 2021

84 by Yugesai »»
May 22, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 3 Discussion

Clas1ck - Apr 7, 2021

45 by alex26gc »»
Jan 16, 9:39 PM

» Gintoki Ripoff Design

EXCLMaker - May 9, 2023

7 by Yugesai »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Clas1ck - Apr 1, 2021

66 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:41 PM

Poll: » Godzilla: S.P Episode 9 Discussion

Clas1ck - May 19, 2021

41 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.