Forum Settings
Forums

Genshin Impact Developer miHoYo Rewards Employees With PS5s And RTX3070 Cards

New
Feb 1, 2021 7:15 AM

May 2018

In an impressive flex, we know for certain that Genshin Impact has been doing extremely well, but this is next level.

All things considered, it’s good to see the company rewarding its staff with very generous prizes from the much sought after Sony PlayStation 5 and RTX3070 graphics cards.

And that’s not even the top prize.

The biggest prize would be a brand new Apple MacBook Pro, Apple Watch Series 6, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.

We’re guessing the prizes are segmented by total value as opposed to perceived value. Have a look at the whole list of prizes up for grabs –

From what we can tell, all employees will be walking away with a good haul this Chinese New Year. Considering that the PS5 and RTX3070 GPUs form the bulk of the prizes, many miHoYo will be walking away happy.

Do have a look at the haul here and maybe you’d like to apply for a job with the Chinese developers soon –

https://geekculture.co/genshin-impact-developer-mihoyo-rewards-employees-with-ps5s-and-rtx3070-cards/amp/
Genshin Impact must be very profitable miHoYo.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 1, 2021 12:17 PM

Sep 2017
Damn, that games is still alive?
I thought it's gonna be like Fall Guys
خ
Feb 1, 2021 1:00 PM

Mar 2015
Can I get one as well Mihoyo pls I spent 5€ on your game
Feb 1, 2021 1:04 PM
Sep 2019
miHoYo, do you want a chef to recreate your in-game food dishes to be sold at a cafe or fed to staff?

I'm your man...give me a call!

I don't even want your PS5s and graphics cards...just give me Mona on my next wish please xD
Feb 1, 2021 3:19 PM

Jun 2008
Oh PS5 is still a thing?

Seems pretty old fam.

Also....I have no idea what "Genshin Impact" is other than the fact there is a MILLION pictures of naked girls from it....and I've already fapped a good amount to it.
--ALEX--Feb 1, 2021 3:30 PM
Feb 1, 2021 5:50 PM

May 2016
Lol and people here get Uber eats for rewards
Feb 1, 2021 5:53 PM

Jan 2017
So I guess it's not only scalpers buying up all the damn PS5's and RTX 30's lmao
Feb 1, 2021 6:32 PM

Feb 2010
Fatephile said:
honkai impact > genshin impact.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 2, 2021 2:27 AM
May 2009
Considering PS5's and graphics cards are harder to get than a Mass produced macbook.
I would want those instead.
Also Genshin Impact new update for the lantern rite. Can't wait.

For a free game its been more engaging and fun than most triple a titles.
Feb 2, 2021 2:45 AM

Apr 2015
hazarddex said:
Fatephile said:

Both are pretty good though imo. I just hope Genshin gets cool female characters, why do half of them have to have tights or high heels? Honkai wins with cooler female characters.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 2, 2021 3:33 AM

Dec 2020
They're so kind to furnish their workers with the means to get into crippling alienating addictions!
Also, Is there anything uglier than a ps5? Or more useless?

“You’ve never succeeded at anything and you never will, and do you know why? Because you are vulgar, irremediably vulgar, and not only are you vulgar, you are ordinary.” - Maurice Pialat’s We Won't Grow Old Together (1972)
Feb 2, 2021 11:07 AM

May 2018
Sign me up for this job pleaase. I would like to be rewarded like that.

I have not tried Genshin Impact but Honkai Impact, spent some microtransaction in the game

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Feb 2, 2021 11:12 AM

Feb 2010
Tropisch said:
hazarddex said:

Both are pretty good though imo. I just hope Genshin gets cool female characters, why do half of them have to have tights or high heels? Honkai wins with cooler female characters.

i mean honkai impact characters have more weight behind them because they are all from a previous game called gun girls z
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 2, 2021 11:51 AM

Jan 2016
So this is where the remaining stock went

Feb 2, 2021 7:23 PM

Apr 2016
okay, get me a job application. seriously tho, mihoyo seems like a great company to award all of their employees with that stuff. that's a really genuine thing to do. others should follow their example...
Feb 3, 2021 2:37 AM

Aug 2018
what the fuck, i want a ps5 too... smh
Feb 3, 2021 6:15 AM
May 2009
Tropisch said:
hazarddex said:

Still waiting for the day they introduce skins, You know that shit is going to end up making even more money then it is currently making them.
Feb 3, 2021 6:00 PM

Apr 2015
shintai88 said:
Tropisch said:

Still waiting for the day they introduce skins, You know that shit is going to end up making even more money then it is currently making them.

IKR? They could make a ton with Zhongli's costumes from trailers and Kaeya with the suit he wears in the manga. And even Amber's festival outfit. I hope they make costumes soon.
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 8, 2021 7:45 AM

Feb 2019
Fatephile said:
It's gonna stay alive for long time.
Feb 8, 2021 8:20 AM

Jun 2020
hazarddex said:
Fatephile said:

Honkai Impact is dead and Genshin will also die when Blue Protocol gets a global release.

cythraul said:
Fatephile said:

It depends, it's just like FGO where the series is crazy popular because of all the hentai works of the characters, Genshin is also very popular because you'll see the waifus being lewded almost everywhere. Until a better game comes out, Genshin will be quite popular. After some time, it'll end up like other gacha games, half dead half alive.

I said keep your hands on the table
Feb 8, 2021 9:34 AM

Feb 2010
@Arin-san

honkai impact 3 just released an update that took people by storm it is far from dead.

also i could care less about blue protocol it doesn't seem to have the same story level as honkai impact.
GrimAtramentFeb 8, 2021 9:37 AM

Feb 9, 2021 2:15 AM
May 2009
Can't even play Honkai phone to crap.
Would have loved to get Asuka on my phone.
Feb 9, 2021 2:24 AM

Feb 2010
shintai88 said:
just play it on pc like everyone else.
i already got asuka not that i even want evengelion i just wish this event would end already so i can get back to the actual good stuff like the new shattering the samsara cinematic release.

Feb 9, 2021 3:40 AM
May 2009
hazarddex said:
shintai88 said:
just play it on pc like everyone else.
i already got asuka not that i even want evengelion i just wish this event would end already so i can get back to the actual good stuff like the new shattering the samsara cinematic release.

Laptop to crap to play it aswell.
Might have given it a go if on console.
Only reason I could play genshin.
Complete free to play player, so its all about trying not to miss out on event goods.
Feb 9, 2021 5:08 AM

Feb 2019
Arin-san said:
hazarddex said:

Honkai Impact is dead and Genshin will also die when Blue Protocol gets a global release.

cythraul said:

It depends, it's just like FGO where the series is crazy popular because of all the hentai works of the characters, Genshin is also very popular because you'll see the waifus being lewded almost everywhere. Until a better game comes out, Genshin will be quite popular. After some time, it'll end up like other gacha games, half dead half alive.
Genshin isn't popular because of waifus lol. The most popular and beloved characters in the game are males. I think it will stay relevant till the lore ends.
Feb 9, 2021 6:48 AM

Jun 2020
cythraul said:
Arin-san said:

Genshin isn't popular because of waifus lol. The most popular and beloved characters in the game are males. I think it will stay relevant till the lore ends.

I doubt that statement, yes you will see a lot of girls with Xiao and Kaeya pfps, but their popularity is very slim when compared to the shitload of lewds Amber, Keqing, Beidou and some other female characters of Genshin have.

Feb 9, 2021 6:55 AM

May 2018
Arin-san said:
cythraul said:

I doubt that statement, yes you will see a lot of girls with Xiao and Kaeya pfps, but their popularity is very slim when compared to the shitload of lewds Amber, Keqing, Beidou and some other female characters of Genshin have.

In this Genshin Impact character popularity poll, Zhongli who is a male is actually the most popular character.
https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/100797
Feb 9, 2021 7:00 AM

Jun 2020
Gorochu said:
Arin-san said:

In this Genshin Impact character popularity poll, Zhongli who is a male is actually the most popular character.

There are literally only 28 votes.. lol. There has been a lot of character popularity poll thread in Mihoyo forums, Discord servers, and let me tell you, the popularity of the girls from Genshin is far bigger than the popularity of the boys. Its just that there is no way to prove it, so you'll have to take it with a grain of salt.

Also look at reply no. #7, literally what I'm talking about lmao.

Feb 9, 2021 7:03 AM

May 2018
Arin-san said:
Gorochu said:

There are literally only 28 votes.. lol. There has been a lot of character popularity poll thread in Mihoyo forums, Discord servers, and let me tell you, the popularity of the girls from Genshin is far bigger than the popularity of the boys. Its just that there is no way to prove it, so you'll have to take it with a grain of salt.

Also look at reply no. #7, literally what I'm talking about lmao.

Can you please show me the source or link?
Feb 9, 2021 9:26 AM

Feb 2019
Arin-san said:
cythraul said:

Lewds doesn't equal to popularity. Waifus are meant to lewd but still no character comes close to amount of love Zhong and Venti gets. I would say Keqing has potential to be most popular character but the sad girl doesn't even have a story quest yet.

Also on that note, Mona has highest amount of lewds but Keqing and Ganyu are still more popular.
Feb 9, 2021 10:17 PM

Apr 2015
>"Honkai is dead"
Lmao no, the game still has a lot of story left.

>"Genshin will die"
Also a no, the game is immensely popular with a massive story that will continue to get support for years much like Honkai, it's not like it's Mihoyo's most banking game for them or something. /s
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
-Atena Saotome 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.