Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2020 10:19 PM
Nov 2017
I kinda just wanted to post this as an excuse for pointing out Lefiya from Danmachi Sword Oratoria since I'm watching it right now
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 15, 2020 10:25 PM
Anime Emperor

Jan 2019
Bam from Tower of God surely was simp in S1 but I haven't read the manhwa so I can't say if he remains one afterwards.

Subaru from Re:Zero is also kind of a simp from Emilia but he is also a chad for rejecting Rem.
Jul 15, 2020 10:27 PM

Dec 2018
the character that first appeared in my mind is Subaru
"Anime Was a Mistake."- God

Jul 15, 2020 10:31 PM

Jul 2017
Kazuya from the currently airing Kanojo, Okarishimasu....like it's no joke when I say he literally gives his life for a girl he found from a rental dating site.

or

Mamoru from Our Seven Days War. Literally runs away with his crush after hearing about her family issues and pretty much does whatever she asks only to get

Jul 15, 2020 10:40 PM
Jul 2017
Are reverse simps OK?
Cause then I would like to vote for Yuno gasai.

If not then Bam from ToG.
Dude did not have a happy love life. Very much so.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Jul 15, 2020 10:42 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
SIMP is like devoted or being loyal to someone of opposite gender. It's Yandere

Therefore, I also pick Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
Jul 15, 2020 10:44 PM

Mar 2010
Sanji lol. Been a simp since forever.
Jul 15, 2020 10:53 PM
May 2020
definetly bam from the series tower of god
Jul 15, 2020 11:32 PM

Jun 2020
1. Bam from Tower of Simp
2. Sanji
3. Subaru

I said keep your hands on the table
Jul 15, 2020 11:34 PM

Jun 2020
xkazutox said:
SIMP is like devoted or being loyal to someone of opposite gender. It's Yandere

Therefore, I also pick Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki

You are absolutely wrong, simp means a man who foolishly overvalues and defers to a woman, putting her on a pedestal. Yandere means a character, usually a girl, who fits the archetype of being genuinely kind, loving, or gentle, as well as obsessed with their love interest, sometimes demonstrating this through violent behaviour.

These two are WAY different. Yuno Gasai is not a simp. She is a yandere. Big difference.

Jul 15, 2020 11:35 PM

Jun 2020
MakingTheMaouCry said:
Are reverse simps OK?

Yuno Gasai is a yandere, she's not a simp.

Edit: So ToG fangirls are getting mad that some people call Bam a simp, I can write a whole 1000 word paragraph on how he is a simp but I won't. I could literally care less. I'm not gonna waste my time talking about ToG and when I legit fell asleep on some episodes. Bam is a simp and that's it.
Arin-sanJul 16, 2020 12:47 AM

Jul 15, 2020 11:38 PM
May 2014
Emiya (Shirou) from Stay Night gets an honorable mention for big simpin'
Jul 15, 2020 11:51 PM

Apr 2015
My god I absolutely hate this word so much, it 1) brings out people who jump on the bandwagon and throw out the word "SIMP" even though they don't know what it means and 2) gathers idiots who call Bam from ToG a SIMP and shows how many people don't use their brain while watching anime

Anyways, if I had to choose one I'd say Subaru. Still love him as a character though.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jul 16, 2020 12:00 AM

Aug 2017
Issei Hyoudou is definitely a SIMP.

He simps for any woman with boobs and a vagina. He's a horny slut.

Such a man-whore. But then again. All the girls be simping for his dick. So all in all, it's a win win.

Jul 16, 2020 12:06 AM
Jul 2017
Arin-san said:
MakingTheMaouCry said:
Are reverse simps OK?

Um aren't all yandere simps?
They put value in stupid idiots who technically have no value what so ever and cling to them like they are the most awesome people in the world.
Do you know what people call them nowadays?
Simps.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Jul 16, 2020 12:20 AM
Jul 2018
sanji, hands down lmao. this man is on a different level
Jul 16, 2020 12:27 AM

May 2018
The biggest simp would definitely be

Jul 16, 2020 12:33 AM

Oct 2019
Touma Kamijou from A Certain Magical Index.
Jul 16, 2020 12:33 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
@Arin-san then Bam isn't the biggest.

Bam only want a mom. He's not a simp for sure since he's not looking for opposite gender for that purpose

If anything, I say Makoto from School Days. The guy who want to get laid and he's a sucker for girls.
Jul 16, 2020 12:35 AM

Sep 2017
Sakura was longing for Sasuke's dick all time
خ
Jul 16, 2020 12:35 AM
Jul 2018
The generic guy from Tower of God, probably.
Jul 16, 2020 12:50 AM

Jun 2020
MakingTheMaouCry said:
Arin-san said:

They put value in stupid idiots who technically have no value what so ever and cling to them like they are the most awesome people in the world.
Simps.

No, Yandere and simp are both different terms, they cannot do a crossover. A simp never resorts a violent methods but rather methods that will eventually lead to their ulterior motive. Example, if you cheat on a Yandere you know what's about to happen, if you cheat on a simp, almost nothing will happen, he'll probably be sad and that's it, he'll start simping again, that's how simps are.

Jul 16, 2020 12:54 AM

Jun 2020
xkazutox said:
@Arin-san then Bam isn't the biggest.

Bam only want a mom. He's not a simp for sure since he's not looking for opposite gender for that purpose

If anything, I say Makoto from School Days. The guy who want to get laid and he's a sucker for girls.

You probably don't understand what simp means. Makoto is most definitely NOT a simp. Makoto treats all the girls from School Days like shit, heck even people treat their own shit better than Makoto treats those girls. That's why he cheated on his gf and he deserved what he had coming to him at the end.

Jul 16, 2020 1:01 AM

Jun 2020
MakingTheMaouCry said:
Arin-san said:

Simps.

That part about them might be "sometimes" true, not always. There are so many big differences between simp and a yandere. A Yandere WILL resort to violent methods if you let's say, cheat on her. She will kill the person who you cheated with and you as well. A simp? They will do nothing, at best they can cry and be sad for a while but then they'll return to being a simp, or they can say something stupid and something only simps say like "I can be your second choice" or "I will always wait for you". A Yandere? Oh no no no. Big difference.

Jul 16, 2020 1:16 AM

Oct 2019
Lionel13927 said:
Bam from Tower of God surely was simp in S1 but I haven't read the manhwa so I can't say if he remains one afterwards.

Agreed, Bam was simping hardcore.

The first character that appeared on my mind is Issei from Highschool DXD though.
Jul 16, 2020 2:04 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
How can this even be a debate?

Actually, I've been catching up on Wano, and while Sanji still seems infatuated with women, it seems that he can hold back a lot more. It might just be me though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2020 2:16 AM

Dec 2008
If Sanji had a twitch account, he would be the top donator/supporter to every female streamer.
Jul 16, 2020 2:29 AM

Jul 2013
Some I thought:

-Sanji
-Brock
-Zenitsu (basically Sanji 2.0)
-Subaru (Natsuki)
-The incubus from Ishuzoku Reviewers (biggest simp ever tbh)
-Goldov from Rokka no Yuusha
-Escanor
-Yuu Oosawa from Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san (a rare breed of female simp)
-Rem (she simps for Subaru hard)
-Mikasa
Jul 16, 2020 2:34 AM
Apr 2017
Naruto through most of both the original and shippuuden

Lupin but I mean, who wouldn't when you had Fujiko in front of you.
AllIsManga said:
My god I absolutely hate this word so much, it 1) brings out people who jump on the bandwagon and throw out the word "SIMP" even though they don't know what it means
Heh, happens all the time, at least now kids have stopped hurling "cuck" every other second, that was far more annoying (although if this stupid simpchad shite goes on for much longer, it'll probably overtake it)
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Jul 17, 2020 6:17 AM

Jan 2010
Luffy has been simping meat and one piece all his life.
Jul 17, 2020 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
Jiraiya is someone I’d consider being a Simp; give him an attractive girl and he probably would give-up everything for her.
Jul 17, 2020 7:16 AM
Jul 2019
People keep saying Baam from Tower of God. He is not a simp. He sees Rachel as a mother figure, which makes sense since he spent his entire life with her, raising him, knowing the world through her, and teaching him various things, until she decided to climb the tower. She was the only one beside him all that time so it's obvious he doesn't want her to leave. Like a baby animal relying on its parents to survive, growing up and explore the world for itself.
SomeGuyWithHairJul 17, 2020 7:23 AM
Jul 17, 2020 7:54 AM

Feb 2019
Zenitsu is the biggest one of them all.
Jul 17, 2020 8:58 AM

Oct 2017
bruhh just name any pervert isekai protagonist.

I'll go first

Kazuma
Jul 17, 2020 9:07 AM

Oct 2010
ChartTopper60 said:

Actually, I've been catching up on Wano, and while Sanji still seems infatuated with women, it seems that he can hold back a lot more. It might just be me though.

He's actually become a bit of a nasty pervert lately. Like going to bath houses to spy on naked women and stuff.
Jul 17, 2020 9:13 AM

Jan 2016
cythraul said:
Zenitsu is the biggest one of them all.

Eh he has his good moments. Could be a lot worse e.g. isekai anime.

I think I'm gonna go with Kirito.
Jul 17, 2020 9:17 AM

Aug 2018
jal90 said:
ChartTopper60 said:

He's actually become a bit of a nasty pervert lately. Like going to bath houses to spy on naked women and stuff.
What do you expect??It was Sanji's boyhood dream to become
And can't believe he's again going to die off nose bleed.He's the true Simp Lord.
Jul 17, 2020 9:55 AM

May 2020
bam from tower of god is the biggest simp of all time
Jul 17, 2020 10:07 AM

Nov 2018
yukiteru Amano from Future diary.
Well Subaru in beginning but not now.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jul 17, 2020 10:11 AM

Aug 2015
I don't want to say it.

I really don't because he is one of my favorite characters and I freaking love him but...

It's gotta be Tobi from Naruto Shippuden

Or I should say

I don't like to use that term and in his case I don't agree with it 100 %. He's my favorite character of the show but you know what I mean...

Actually, scratch that. The biggest simp is Naruto himself. He's a simp for Sasuke.
Zinrei_16Jul 17, 2020 10:15 AM
Jul 17, 2020 10:13 AM

Mar 2019
Jotaro

We all know he be simping for them dolphins
Jul 17, 2020 10:14 AM
Mar 2019
Lionel13927 said:

Subaru from Re:Zero is also kind of a simp from Emilia but he is also a chad for rejecting Rem.
yeah i was going to say bam then i saw your comments , bam is fucking simp and he deserved what happnede to him change my mind🤣
Jul 17, 2020 10:23 AM

Jan 2016
Deacon_Pipap said:
Zenitsu from Demon Slayer is a textbook simp

Fair, but unlike a lot of simps, he's actually quite strong. Most end up just being fodder.
Jul 17, 2020 11:27 AM

Oct 2010
sonofbatmanrp13 said:
jal90 said:

What do you expect??It was Sanji's boyhood dream to become
And can't believe he's again going to die off nose bleed.He's the true Simp Lord.

Oh no, Sanji is a case of "expected nothing and still got let down" to me. But actually the scene in question is
Jul 17, 2020 11:35 AM

Dec 2017
I think Subaru from Re:zero can get the biggest simp
Don't fuck up the present, it's connected to your future!
Jul 19, 2020 5:43 PM

Aug 2017
Idk if simp and yandere are the same thing but Bam from ToG is the biggest simp.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 19, 2020 5:57 PM
Apr 2020
Biggest simps:
Subaru
Mineta
Zenitsu
Bam
Finral (later on in black clover he starts to change)
A lot of isekai protagonists
And a lot of bashful and reserved Characters in romance anime.
Jul 19, 2020 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
The only answer is Bam from Tower of god, he's the literal definition.
Jul 19, 2020 6:05 PM

Oct 2018
KimchiCrackhead said:
I kinda just wanted to post this as an excuse for pointing out Lefiya from Danmachi Sword Oratoria since I'm watching it right now
First Lefiya is basically female Bell. Second the biggest simp in anime is Yuki from Mirai Nikki because he simps for a girl who literally simps for him. Thats like simpception right there.
Jul 19, 2020 6:07 PM
Jan 2020
Muhammad Ali Jr from the new season of baki
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Best bald guy?

Serafos - 6 hours ago

12 by Saputrai »»
11 seconds ago

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI?

Akuya - 11 hours ago

14 by traed »»
18 minutes ago

» How do you react to getting spoiled? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 15

55 by shin0by »»
39 minutes ago

» Have you liked a genre/theme you used to really hate or vice versa ?

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

19 by Zarutaku »»
52 minutes ago

» 🌟Anime Questionnaire 2024 v1🌟

GoatPieceLuffy - 5 hours ago

9 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.