Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2020 10:06 PM

Jul 2016
DomineLkira said:
chriskor022 said:
i think even the author doesn't know it. The thought of someone stranger accuse you some baseless things is in itself a toxicity of the fandom. And that fandom has it. And they are aggresive. And MAL is the biggest site anything anime, so its a big deal.

Baseless accusations?
Look,while I agree that calling bunny girl straight up monogatari rip off is exaggeration , it's not entirely baseless. Bunny Girl has taken many elements from Monogatari , intentional or not.
Doesn't matter if it's the biggest site or not. You called a guy shitting on an unofficial page of an author "harassment" , which is dumb as fuck.
Do you even know what ACTUAL harassment is? Go to the tweets of the Domestic Na Kanojo author Kei Sasuga.
Also MAL is not relevant in Japan.
thats true taking elements, but the fanbase not majority are toxic towards bunny girl. But slandering in this site about copying and other overraction is true. And the example you gave is different than this. And yes hating the series because its similar dumb af.

Jun 11, 2020 10:08 PM

Jun 2019
Not attack on titan that's for sure xD

I'd say HxH and Steins Gate.
Jun 11, 2020 10:10 PM

May 2018
chriskor022 said:
DomineLkira said:

Baseless accusations?
Look,while I agree that calling bunny girl straight up monogatari rip off is exaggeration , it's not entirely baseless. Bunny Girl has taken many elements from Monogatari , intentional or not.
Doesn't matter if it's the biggest site or not. You called a guy shitting on an unofficial page of an author "harassment" , which is dumb as fuck.
Do you even know what ACTUAL harassment is? Go to the tweets of the Domestic Na Kanojo author Kei Sasuga.
Also MAL is not relevant in Japan.
thats true taking elements, but the fanbase not majority are toxic towards bunny girl. But slandering in this site about copying and other overraction is true. And the example you gave is different than this. And yes hating the series because its similar dumb af.

I don't want people who call other fans "lolicon homophobe" for liking a series telling me what harassment is lmao.
Nisemonogatari is goddamn great. Call me a lolicon too ;)
Jun 11, 2020 10:10 PM

Jan 2020
DomineLkira said:
IgorPsc91 said:
Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin and Jojo

Fanbases that are concerned with watching their animes without disturbing other fanbases with "shounen's desconstruction"

PS: I know that there is a rivalry with Naruto and Dragon Ball, but how I'm a fan these two, I think this rivalry especially...idiot

Shingeki no Kyojin? I posted a video on the biggest subreddit of the anime , asking if a specific scene was a plot hole or not.
It WAS a plot hole , and while many people had different explainations , it wasn't confirmed in the source material.. But instead of just accepting and moving on , they started calling me out. How I am an attention seeker and told me to pat myself in the back cause I found a small plot hole.

Yeah. Sounds REALLY friendly.

Hmm, usually most fandom are toxic in subreddits. I wouldn't take that place into account

Jun 11, 2020 10:12 PM

Jun 2019
rometrache said:
joboss995 said:
Hmm this is a hard one but For me FMA, HxH and Fate/Zero are the most chillest fanbases. I've meet some offline and online and while there are some toxic people sure but they're generally pretty cool (in my opinion.)

i dont think youve seen the bnha fanbase on instagram. hooooly shit. look in any comment section and people are just talking about ships, if you disagree in the slightest theyll go off and tell you to kill yourself. its sickening

Agreed lol and the ships don't even make sense
Jun 11, 2020 10:13 PM

Aug 2018
DomineLkira said:
IgorPsc91 said:

Fanbases that are concerned with watching their animes without disturbing other fanbases with "shounen's desconstruction"

PS: I know that there is a rivalry with Naruto and Dragon Ball, but how I'm a fan these two, I think this rivalry especially...idiot

Shingeki no Kyojin? I posted a video on the biggest subreddit of the anime , asking if a specific scene was a plot hole or not.
It WAS a plot hole , and while many people had different explainations , it wasn't confirmed in the source material.. But instead of just accepting and moving on , they started calling me out. How I am an attention seeker and told me to pat myself in the back cause I found a small plot hole.

I love SNK but it's fanbois are the worst.Great Pretender was review bombed and had a barrage of 1's just because Studio Wit dropped SNK S4 AND chose Pretender.That's immature af.
Jun 11, 2020 10:14 PM

May 2018
IgorPsc91 said:
DomineLkira said:

Hmm, usually most fandom are toxic in subreddits. I wouldn't take that place into account

Then how about commenting on every post on Twitter where a guy is excited for a different show that AOT is going to be better than that? Does that count?
Jun 11, 2020 10:19 PM

Jul 2016
DomineLkira said:
chriskor022 said:

I don't want people who call other fans "lolicon homophobe" for liking a series telling me what harassment is lmao.
yep thats a fact thats a pedobait anime. For a so called masterpiece LN in existence its concerning how the fanbase, praise it.

Jun 11, 2020 10:22 PM

Jan 2020
DomineLkira said:
IgorPsc91 said:

Then how about commenting on every post on Twitter where a guy is excited for a different show that AOT is going to be better than that? Does that count?

Does count, but I don't see this mostly in the web. What I see is fans excited for 4th season, anime only fans theorizing for the new episodes, what is nice of see, and not "my show is masterpiece and all the rest is a trash" like other fanbases do

Jun 11, 2020 10:22 PM

Nov 2017
deg said:
why Gintama is mentioned when its not even on the top 50 here https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity

Dragonball too isn't in the top 50 but we can't conclude that Dragonball isn't popular since almost everyone knows the Dragonball series. The list isn't a gauge of what's popular and not popular, it only shows how many people have watched it. However, I do agree that Gintama isn't that popular as compared to other shounen anime

Jun 11, 2020 10:23 PM

May 2018
chriskor022 said:
DomineLkira said:

yep thats a fact thats a pedobait anime. For a so called masterpiece LN in existence its concerning how the fanbase, praise it.

Lmao okay retard.
NOW you show how you are lmao.
I knew you had a hate boner for this series cause you were blowing things way out of proportion.
Jun 11, 2020 10:24 PM

Jul 2016
DomineLkira said:
chriskor022 said:

Lmao okay retard.
I knew you had a hate boner for this series cause you were blowing things way out of proportion.
ok fanboy stop being hypocrite and being ass on me.

Jun 11, 2020 10:27 PM

Aug 2016
I think Monogatari fan base are usually friendly and excited to talk about the series.

Fate fans have been really helpful to me, I’ve been kinda intimidated to start watching the fate series but they broke it down in a way even I could comprehend. Good peeps
Jun 11, 2020 10:36 PM
Apr 2019
Since I'm a fan of Steins Gate, so I've seen the fandom and they are good.
Jun 11, 2020 10:38 PM
Jul 2019
deg said:
why Gintama is mentioned when its not even on the top 50 here https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity

you can go check the top rated anime list for that
Jun 11, 2020 10:40 PM

May 2018
chriskor022 said:
DomineLkira said:

Lmao okay retard.

Well of course I am a hypocrite..
Wait , how am I a hypocrite?
Did they just taught you this word in school so you want to use it fast?
Jun 11, 2020 10:40 PM
Oct 2012
One Piece is the only fanbase who doesn't bother others or hate their own show
Jun 11, 2020 10:41 PM

Jan 2009
Takuto_Shindou said:
One Piece is the only fanbase who doesn't bother others or hate their own show

does not bother others welp what about that Demon Slayer hate train by the One Piece fandom just recently
Jun 11, 2020 10:45 PM

Jul 2016
DomineLkira said:
chriskor022 said:

yup you are. Why are you surprised, of course they taught it. And manners too.

Jun 11, 2020 10:46 PM

Apr 2015
Steins;Gate fans seem pretty chill, all the other fans of popular shows I see online typically pester people to watch their favorite shows. AoT fans are rabid and Jojo fans spam stupid memes.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jun 11, 2020 10:50 PM

Jan 2020
deg said:

That just means not a lot of people have watched it lol. The popularity list doesn’t really tell you anything about a shows fanbase. It’s #25 in terms of favorites, and Gintoki is #10 on the top characters list. Both feats are pretty damn impressive.

@DomineLkira Bruh stop arguing with that dude. It’s not worth it. I’m getting literal aids reading those posts.
EightSevenJun 11, 2020 11:01 PM
Jun 11, 2020 10:53 PM
Oct 2019
SAO and Toaru fanbase are the ones that I feel are the best. I made a post on why I really appreciate these communities, but here is a short summary:

You seen many people hate on SAO, but the fanbase just quietly deal with what they love. You don't seen them say SAO is a flawless masterpiece, even the die-hard fans will admit the flaws of the series (not many fanbase are humble enough to admit that)

The Toaru fanbase is honestly a mixed-genre community. You seen people compare manga, anime and light novel. You can find everything here. (By the way, I am referring to those that appreciate the entire Toaru universe and not the Railgun-only). Did I mention how patient they are? They waited so long for Index 3 (which was a rushed job), but they are still waiting for NT adaptation. Then Railgun T delays
Jun 11, 2020 10:53 PM

May 2018
chriskor022 said:
DomineLkira said:

Manners?
Man what kinda school you go to where manners are calling people lolicon and homophobe for liking a show? Sounds interesting.
Anyways fuck off , go hate the series in some other thread now , call the people who like it lolicons and then cry about how toxic they are.
Peace peace.
Jun 11, 2020 10:57 PM

Jul 2016
DomineLkira said:
chriskor022 said:

Manners?
Man what kinda school you go to where manners are calling people lolicon and homophobe for liking a show? Sounds interesting.
Anyways fuck off , go hate the series in some other thread now , call the people who like it lolicons and then cry about how toxic they are.
Peace peace.
just a normal school nothing special. Thats not what I said, but other fans. And its true they are toxic fans. Just chill.

Jun 11, 2020 11:07 PM

May 2018
User415 said:
deg said:

That just means not a lot of people have watched it lol. The popularity list doesn’t really tell you anything about a shows fanbase. It’s #25 in terms of favorites, and Gintoki is #10 on the top characters list. Both feats are pretty damn impressive.

@DomineLkira Bruh stop arguing with that dude. It’s not worth it. I’m getting literal aids reading those posts.

Guess you're right.
Lockdown just has given me a lot of free time.
Jun 12, 2020 12:20 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm, probably Gintama or Monogatari.
Jun 12, 2020 12:28 AM

Aug 2018
Gintama, one piece (to an extent) and hunter x hunter
_______I like rocks__
Jun 12, 2020 12:31 AM

Mar 2020
xx_ibrahimd_xx said:
Ever since MHA came out it’s been pretty popular, it’s fan base has only been rocketing upwards since then.
i found that the my hero fanbase on twitter is quite toxic compared to other anime fanbases, at least on twitter
Jun 12, 2020 12:32 AM

Nov 2019
I'd say JoJo, they meme a lot yeah... But they are actually really nice people and they don't give a fuck to those who call their show gay or bad

Jun 12, 2020 12:35 AM

Nov 2019
I absolutely love the monogatari series and I did notice the similarities between monogatari and bunny girl senpai but its not a rip off at all bunny girl has some uniqueness to it that monogatari doesn't

Jun 12, 2020 12:39 AM
Jul 2018
Noragami has a cool fanbase. The Noragami subreddit is surprisingly wholesome.
Jun 12, 2020 12:39 AM

Nov 2019
Steins;Gate has one of the most calmest fanbases ever since its full of veterans with actual taste. And it doesn't get influenced by the toxicity of other fanbases

Jun 12, 2020 12:43 AM

Oct 2010
To love ru has the best fanbase. We only argue about waifus but in a civilized manner, we're all men of culture there. And we don't insult other harem ecchi anime just because of jealosy, we accept any ecchi with open ARMS [did you get the reference?]. I was never insulted for liking haruna, people who love tlr are gread individuals.
Jun 12, 2020 12:56 AM

Feb 2017
Funny, plenty of people here mention Gintama, but I've seen many of its fanbase who judge those who don't like the anime as a person whose sense of humor is shit. As for OP's question, I think I'll go with K-On since I don't see them very often lol.
Jun 12, 2020 1:04 AM
Dec 2019
Gintama fanbase is the closest to the best...
Also, I would say Pokemon fanbase (literally kids)...
Jun 12, 2020 1:17 AM
May 2019
I would say Konosuba, Code Geass, Mirai Nikki, SAO, Steins;Gate, Angel Beats!, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill.
Jun 12, 2020 1:59 AM

May 2018
I don't know, maybe the fandom of Mushishi.

The rest are too obsessed and care too much about ratings and stuff. Constantly pushing their shows in the face of everyone "WATCH THIS SHOW IMMEDIATELY! IT"S CRIMINALLY UNDERWATCHED AND IT"S YOUR FAULT!".
Jun 12, 2020 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
Heidi and Maya the Bee fans. They do not even bother
Jun 12, 2020 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
Hey man ... That's racist................
Jun 12, 2020 4:56 AM

Mar 2019
DBZ fanbase is best.
Because you already know they are mostly retards, who in the end only ask "Can he beat Goku though?"

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jun 12, 2020 4:57 AM

Aug 2017
Even though I'm not that big fan of the serie, I found One Piece fans pretty chill. Not like Naruto or BNHA.
Jun 12, 2020 4:59 AM
Jul 2018
I have yet to meet a single toxic Gintama fan
Jun 12, 2020 5:02 AM

Jan 2020
Bergkamp said:
Even though I'm not that big fan of the serie, I found One Piece fans pretty chill. Not like Naruto or BNHA.
Not a chance..
One Piece fan boys will eat you alive the moment you say you dont like OP. Plus, they just pounce on you if you even say "xxx shounen is better than OP"

Those peeps are wayy too obsessed with their anime. Though I agree, they're not as bad as Naruto, DBZ, mha, ds fanbase. But they're not good either.

OT: Konosuba fanbase is the most chill fanbase ever.
Jun 12, 2020 5:02 AM
Apr 2017
Hackser_ said:
Funny, plenty of people here mention Gintama, but I've seen many of its fanbase who judge those who don't like the anime as a person whose sense of humor is shit. As for OP's question, I think I'll go with K-On since I don't see them very often lol.
I mean, when compared to what most other fanbases of popular anime do, that's hardly bad, is it? Most fanbases think that if you don't adore their beloved anime you're a full-on retard anyway, it's really about the total percentage of people within said fanbase who do it that helps discriminating which is the least toxic.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Jun 12, 2020 7:34 AM

Feb 2019
I don't know man when i see this thread I'm losing faith in humanity
"Rating are for Casul"

"While masterpiece are for Pleb"

"But shit taste is enlightenment"

"Go watch School Days you Weebs"
Jun 12, 2020 8:00 AM

Aug 2018
deg said:
You are jocking or just being dumb? Do you really think that there are only 50 popular shows?
Jun 12, 2020 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
If you don't mind shipping, the Haikyuu!! fandom is actually quite nice and funny, there is almost no ships wars and people are really open-minded.
The HxH fandom is great too but not really active LMAO, although people do funny memes and great theories/analysis
Jun 12, 2020 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
DomineLkira said:
IgorPsc91 said:

The SNK fandom is not especially known for being calm LMAO, but what disturb me the most is the ship Eren/Levi which is the most famous and loved, and also the fact that there are not a lot of analysis about the show.. just memes lol
Jun 12, 2020 8:24 AM

Jun 2017
alshu said:
I don't know, maybe the fandom of Mushishi.

The rest are too obsessed and care too much about ratings and stuff. Constantly pushing their shows in the face of everyone "WATCH THIS SHOW IMMEDIATELY! IT"S CRIMINALLY UNDERWATCHED AND IT"S YOUR FAULT!".
Best answer to this thread honestly
Jun 12, 2020 8:38 AM

Dec 2018
I’m not part of it but my experiences with Konosuba fans have been really pleasant. They just wanna have fun and not take things so seriously.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you find modern disclaimers to be annoying?

Dragevard - 9 hours ago

7 by APolygons2 »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime with least plotholes

JoeChip - Yesterday

34 by APolygons2 »»
26 minutes ago

» Do you like anime about any sport or sports anime in general?

RobertBobert - 9 hours ago

22 by RainyEvenings »»
31 minutes ago

» Changes Over Time In The Way You Use MAL Ratings

Quadruple_Oi - 9 hours ago

17 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
46 minutes ago

» Does "being an otaku/weeb" still have any meaning in 2024?

thewiru - 10 hours ago

42 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.